Thread: Dickhead's Maria

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    DFB, what happened was it caused her to have one of her friends read and translate everything ELSE that had been written about her in this section. But hell, she told me I could post about her on the internet, and I did, and it is a free forum so you were free to do what you did as well. I'm not worried about it either way and if I see her again, great, and if not, not. Right now I'm more into the GFE thing anyway and that is not her deal.

To keep things in perspective as to what was translated to Maria, I have recovered the "cheat sheet" that I carried with me around B.A. I quote below the entire portion regarding Maria contained in this cheat sheet:

"Per prior requests from posters, more specific directions for finding Dickhead's favorite, Maria, in Microcentro. And yes, she is a truly nice person. From Cordoba and Florida (and Gallerias Pacificas) walk just under one block north, towards Paraguay. Maria hangs out in the doorway of the shoestore on the right, the last doorway on Florida before it hits Paraguay. Hours vary but Dickhead said after 9 p.m. and he seems to know her best. Sometimes she is yakking with a newsman whose stand is in the middle of Florida walkway. He will clear out fast if she has a potential 'friend' (you) so don't assume her talking to a male is a sign she is busy. Two other working women hang out in that doorway less often. So ask for a name and if it is not Maria ask the person for Maria - they are friends and may be able to locate her. "

This is the entire transcript that I had with me regarding Maria and thus is the maximum amount of material that I translated to her.

I really don't think there is anything at all in here that would have generated the reaction described either by Dickhead or Prokofiev.

DfB

Well, I can't say any of this surprises me very much . . .

Imagine you were a poor girl from the provinces, with an 8th grade education and afraid to eat in a nice restaurant for fear of people making fun of you . . . and suddenly, men from all over the world are searching you out, know your life history and show you posts from the Internet about yourself. You're an international star . . . pretty amazing, no? It would be overwhelming!

And you find out that you have your very own thread dedicated to your sexual skills, how you suck dick, whether your pussy is tight and what is your sexual odor(!?). One guy says he came in your mouth while another explains he did it twice. Someone else tells about fucking you in the ass and yet another guy fucked your sister while you were busy. What if your mother read it? Or your friends or a possible boyfriend? Maybe a little tough to accept?

While I believe in sharing info, which after all is the point of the WSG, I also think that the girls should be as shielded as possible from reading/hearing it. Finding her and translating the posts for her was a very bad idea. And a little respect is in order from all of us in describing the ladies and their activities. Actually, most people have posted relatively nice things about Maria compared to other threads where way too many guys seem like 16 yo punks bragging about their first piece of tail. Always assume that they can read these posts and write accordingly. And pictures without consent is definitely wrong. I am thankful that no one has yet crossed that line with Maria, but it is only a matter of time.

Dickhead,

Hope that I didn't create any problems with you and Maria. I basically cut and paste directions on how to find her along with a couple of sentences praising her to remind me that this was one person I should definitely see on my trip to BA.

When I saw her, just before our session, I translated a few of the sentences into Spanish for her. She seemed genuinely happy to be talked about so positively on the web. She was concerned, however, that neither her picture nor her phone number appear. I believe that we have respected her requests here.

I am sorry if anything I translated that night was in any way embarrassing.

Hope you and she patch things up. She sure is a gem.

DfB

Largely because of what Dick For Brains did, showing her translations of postings about her, some issues arose that made me stop posting about her. I did see her once but she no showed for our second appointment, and that was no show #2, so I don't know if I will see her again or not. If I do, it will be sperm of the moment and not by appointment.

I did meet another gal on this trip who kind of pushed Marķa onto the back burner.

Slurpee and Boxing,

Just have someone introduce you to her.

I already got pinged on a pay board. A girl that I had posted was seen by a guy who recognized her and promptly told her brother. We got this resolved, and I took down the photos, and masked out their faces on the other boards.

I thought I was relatively safe from the girls seeing it, but not in this case.

If someone does not want their photos posted or given out, it is only right that we respect that wish.

Moondog

Regarding Maria and pictures.

She emphatically stated that she did not want her pictures on the internet.

That to me means, pm or public. Because if you put out a pm with a picture, it can easily become public. Please note moondogs comments on his pictures which are taken and reproduced.

why do you need a picture? You have plenty of information on the posts to find her?

Why not try to respect her wishes in this regard? She wants privacy in this aspect of her work. She is very hyper about her clients because of some serious problems with abuse in the past.

Please pm me if you wish to discuss this more.

Thanks

Stormy

Okay she does not want her picture posted but how about if someone pms and ask for the picture.

This way Maria has her wishes respected and you (who ever took the picture) has the promise kept.

Forgive me people but it is just my opinion.

Got it, yeeesh. I was just re-iterating what Jackson suggested.

Regarding Pictures -

Maria has told me emphatically that she does not want to put pictures up on the internet. For what ever reason, I think we should respect her wishes in this regard.

Stormy

Because she does not want her picture posted! Get it?

Ya, I agree with Jackson.

Why doesn't someone just post a pic?

It would make it simpler.

EDITOR's NOTE: Posting of this report was delayed pending revisions to add standard capitalization throughout the text. To avoid delays in future reports, please refrain from using the "chat room" style of writing with no capital lettering. Thanks!

OK, I finally see what the big deal is about Maria. She is a really sweet girl. I specifically went looking for her Tuesday night and came across a brunette & a blonde about where I thought Maria would be. They called out to me and offered both of them for 100 pesos. Tempting offer, but I was on a mission. I called out to the brunette and she introduced herself as Maria. Was this one of the fake ones or was this the real deal? I asked where she was from and she told me Santiago de Estreno (sp?), She led me to a hotel that was a bunch of blocks away, passing many along the way. The hotel cost me 32 pesos and I was so excited to be there I left my 8 pesos change. Being the sweety that she is, when we got to the elevator, she noticed and told me to go back.

Anyway, we had a great session. And yes, that BJ technique is incredible. We talked about El Toro Rojo and she said that she hadn“t seen him since July, but was amazed that I “knew“him. She said that he must have a lot of friends.

I decided to bring her back to my apartment the next night. Mistake. She was scared almost shitless. At first she would not let me close the front door. She wanted to look in all of my closets and when we got down to business, it was good but her performance seemed to be affected by her fear. She wanted to do everything in the living room and was too scared to go in the bedroom. I should have just stuck to the love hotels.

Maria is truly a genuinely sweet person, but she does have serious self esteem issues. We had set up dinner for the next day, but she never showed up for work.

I've got some other bits about BA and some about 2 of Maria's colleagues when she didn't show up that I'll be posting in the main section.

Bodhi

I would refer you to the earlier posts below which pretty well summarize my experience with Maria. She is an oral giver, not a receiver and not much into DATY. She is very clean. She calls intercourse "gymnasium" and does not move much, though possibly others may have a different experience. She is definitely not into anal. She works very hard to satisfy her clients. She has a very sweet way about her that is very attractive to me.

Stormy

I met Maria and took her to dinner but had no session. all reports of her pleasantness are true. As I“'ll be heading to BA sometime this January, those who did her please be specific on:

1) pussy tightness

2) sexual body odor

3) accepting DATY (heard she wasnt into it earlier)

4) does she move well when fucking, or rather the passive and uninspired .

Thanks from the Bodhi.

Posting Limitations