This blog is moderated by Tejano Libre

Thanks for the information

Thanks for accurate information. The rumours I've been hearing, from friends in BA, have been all over the map. So, your definition is welcome.

Given the entrance protocol, I'll wait a while before I return in order to understand what a government response to new mutations might be such as to the R1 / E484K / D614G variant / mutations which is starting to freak people put in the U.S. And to which the existing vaccines are anticipated to be mostly resistant. As has been the case, separating fact, fiction and speculation is the dilemma, so time will tell. As 'vaccine' efficacy wanes, the ratio of hospitalized 'vaxed' to unvaxed is on a path to parity in the not too distant future.

Thanks again and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Copied and pasted:

No quarantine for business travel from 24SEP.

Foreign tourists allowed from 01NOV providing they are fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival and have a negative PCR 72 hours prior to boarding, an anti-gen on arrival and take another PCR test on day 5 to 7 after arrival (These criteria may change as more Argentines are vaccinated).

Land borders will be opened from OCT with some kind of plan around "safe corridors" (presumably focused on those living near boarder areas etc in Bolivia and Paraguay etc.).

Opening up

Copied and pasted:

No quarantine for business travel from 24SEP.

Foreign tourists allowed from 01NOV providing they are fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to arrival and have a negative PCR 72 hours prior to boarding, an anti-gen on arrival and take another PCR test on day 5 to 7 after arrival (These criteria may change as more Argentines are vaccinated).

Land borders will be opened from OCT with some kind of plan around "safe corridors" (presumably focused on those living near boarder areas etc in Bolivia and Paraguay etc.).

Today's News reported that Covid cases had been declining steadily for the past 16 weeks!

And that the stringent anti "Abrazos" and customary Argentine Greeting practices would be quickly relaxed and hopefully would be back to normal asap!

The "Privados" are open !

Newport is either "kaput" or just temporarily closed ; let's pray to our "Chica Goddess" that it's just temporarily closed!

D'Lirio has installed a new and semi outrageous Cover Fuck if you look , smell and act like a Tourist of $10,000.00 Pesos! But hey , you get a free drink! My closest guess is approximately:

$10,000.00 = about $55.86 Bucks and that absolutely Sucks! Even if it doesn't matter to you.

A shitload of girls are all over the internet and their fees are all over the place!

Yet it's definitely a Buyer's Market , whenever they decide to re-open the World!

Covid related deaths have steadily declined also for about 16 weeks! Excellent news!

For the moment the only foreigners who are allowed to visit My Personal Hand Made Amusement Park are the following countries:

Uruguay , Chile , Venezuela , Peru , Bolivia and THANK GOD Paraguayan Jungle Princesses who have TL's name pre-engraved on their little A.T.M. Machines!

More to come asap Boys!

Keep your Wood at the Ready Arms Position!

TL.

P.S - Russian Missiles on the way.

More News after the commercial break.

Posting Limitations