This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre
    Still dreaming of this rumor. Any updates or new private or public venues to be made aware of?!

Howdy amigos!

Quote Originally Posted by Retired66  [View Original Post]
    Hey TL any new development of this topic to share.
    I sincerely apologize for being A.W.O.L for the last few months but I am or was or most probably still am the Victim of the absolutely most insidious Computer Virus that I have ever even heard of , much less been victimized by!

Nigel the Nigerian back to work as usual! Pardon the ethnic slurish type description but the F.B.I has a name for internet , e mail scams. Nigerian Letter or “419” Fraud.

I guess that when my cpu was telling me that 24 of my passwords had been compromised I should not have dismissed it so non chalantly!

It auto downloaded 20 undeletable Programs that just happened to be Sharing and Remote Access and Stealing Programs!

I was forced to scrub 18 years worth of information , contacts , pictures , videos! At least I got A ´´New Computer!´´ Sort of!

Here is the worst part, my Mother´s contact picture was changed to a picture of me and my GF and I can promise u that we were not readind the Bible! SHIT!!!!!!!!!

I´m more pissed off because I look terrible in the picture but I promise u that I´m having an awesome time! Vanity?

So when I noticed that I had about 155 USERS and when Programs that I actually paid for would tell me that more than 1 user was using my program so it constantly crashed I gave up!

It gets worse!

But that´s another story!

But I definitely digressed from your original inquiry! To say the least.

The original private members only , minus those awful jackets , is on hold but I have had very short and very priliminary discussions with a very Good Friend of Ours and with the GODS willing hopefully the Field can be built soon and if it´s built everyone will cum!

Grassy Ass for taking your time and making the efforts required to ensure that TL would have an excellent day!

Sincerely,

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    How are you doing today? Almost Good? Nobody can Honestly Proclaim that they are Doing Great! Not with this Plague upon us !

The Project in Question has been delayed and that's about it today but WE have so many interesting options so It's okay !

I say that we just try to Get Back To Our Original and Outrageously Typically Tejano Libre's and Our Fearless Leader's Private Adult Activities.

Please allow me a little bit of Time and Effort to get back to 100% after a 2 year Lock-Down!

More to Cum!

The Only Tejano Libre!
    Hey TL any new development of this topic to share.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Retired 66 For This Post:

Howdy Amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ambien  [View Original Post]
    With Argentina opening back up any news about this?
    How are you doing today? Almost Good? Nobody can Honestly Proclaim that they are Doing Great! Not with this Plague upon us !

The Project in Question has been delayed and that's about it today but WE have so many interesting options so It's okay !

I say that we just try to Get Back To Our Original and Outrageously Typically Tejano Libre's and Our Fearless Leader's Private Adult Activities.

Please allow me a little bit of Time and Effort to get back to 100% after a 2 year Lock-Down!

More to Cum!

The Only Tejano Libre!

Any news?

With Argentina opening back up any news about this?

Happy days are near again. Great news thanks for the info TL. I will be there and look forward to my visit asap.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    It's Beginning to take Place Boys!

It's going to Happen ! The first Step has already been taken. The rest shall be History! Still , no exact Time-Line for the Grand Opening , Invitation Only with your R.S.V.P's required but all I can say is that if ANYBODY , besides Master Jackson could put this Baby together "Our'' very good P.I.C can do it! If it was somebody else's idea I wouldn't put my Name and Palabra behind it!

News to follow as it begins to Snowball!

Now , if they will just OPEN - UP this Fucking Country !

Be Well,

TL.

Knows Best!

It's Beginning to take Place Boys! "Happy Days are Here Again!" Soon!

It's Beginning to take Place Boys!

It's going to Happen ! The first Step has already been taken. The rest shall be History! Still , no exact Time-Line for the Grand Opening , Invitation Only with your R.S.V.P's required but all I can say is that if ANYBODY , besides Master Jackson could put this Baby together "Our'' very good P.I.C can do it! If it was somebody else's idea I wouldn't put my Name and Palabra behind it!

News to follow as it begins to Snowball!

Now , if they will just OPEN - UP this Fucking Country !

Be Well,

TL.

Knows Best!

Muchas gracias amigos!

I must express a HUGE Thanks to all of my dear old ( young ) friends and Clients ; whom I sincerely hope became friends and even my One-Time Aquaintances who have expressed their very Kind and very genuine thoughts concerning my Booze Wagon Endurance and just pure will power even if it was originally designed to say FUCK YOU EVERYBODY !

Either sent by e-mail , P.M or Whatsapp and FB !

Extremely thankful! I promise you!

This Southern Boy can do absolutely anything when I want to! Ripeley's ? Are you paying attention?

By the brighter side, the Private Club is Going to Happen Boys!

REMEMBER ''NAUTILUS'' fitness clubs ? I was a Personal Punisher when I was 15 years old ! DECADES before Personal Trainers became the ubiquitous GYM rats ! I made MEN PUKE on their 1st. Workout and they had just signed LIFETIME Memberships!

I had my reasons . Ask me in private please !

So think about different types of memberships and the usual accompaning PERKS and JERKS! (Off ? ).

If the Future proprietor can't get this done then absolutely NOBODY can!

But this place that we are camping in wasn't built in a day either!

So more new to follow asap!

TL.

PS- I'm already taking reservations basically!

RUMORS OF A "NEW" PRIVATE GENTLEMAN's CLUB to OPEN !

I have been informed by an Extremely reliable source of a NEW but "PRIVATE" GENTLEMAN's CLUB to OPEN down here in Beautiful Crime Free BA !

So Far :

Most Likely a "Members" Only Club / Bar / Hotel with all of the Usual Amenities included!

Not a Huge Operation like a Hilton per say but an extremely private , secure and Fully Staffed professional Hang-Out for Us and ''our" very good and openminded friends.

That's All Folks!

Happy Hunting and Stay Healthy!

TL
    On Top of it although I definitely prefer being on the Bottom !

Unfortunately I must add that my Cell phone isn't functioning so I can't send or recieve Whatsapp messages at this moment but I prefer to use my E-mail account and you are also most welcome to use the P.M services on this site .

And just a little Tap on my OWN shoulders:

I haven't had a SINGLE drop of Alcohol in about 7 Plus EASY years Boys! It was absolutely the easiest thing that I have ever done in my life!
    I should have done it 35 years ago! Damn , in fact it was so easy to quit from 2 Liters of Pure Rot-Gut Whisky per day that I could Start again and just quit again!

NEVER! My Word IS GOLDEN! But I have to give My thanks to some of our "Friends" that were extremely helpful and Motivating Factors in my decision !

I Sincerely appreciate your extra HARD ASSED and tough approach to my situation!
    Thanks Daddy!
    You definitely RULE!
    But I did it to SHOW you specifically that I could accomplish the task by myself without having to be Strapped down ala " Robert de Niro !"

And I have never looked back even once! But I can FAKE the shit out of being toasted when I need to Liven Up the Party !
    Ironically I can't stand being around Professional Drunks anymore!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations