This blog is moderated by TejanoLibre

Abierto?

Well? I hear rumors about opening borders to visitors. Is this true? Hard to believe it will happen with the new delta/c1.2/mu etc and some countries, even fully vaccinated countries returning to high covid infection levels.

Mandatory shots to enter Argentina

Hola T.L..

The newsletter in the link doesn't provide much new information about when Argentina might be reopened to tourists, and I can't find any other info about the issue on the web. So if you or other expats in BA hear anything official about the government's plans to let foreigners back in without quarantining, could you let us know about it?

Thanks,

GV.

The latest news at your service amigo!

Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    Please post an official link for the above. At the moment the information is that no such action is required.
    https://secretsofbuenosaires.com/arg...ourism-resume/

So Hopefully it will give us enough time to OPEN the:

Private Members Only.

Bar.

Clubhouse.

Restaurant.

Short Stay B&B ( with super friendly Housekeepers! ).

I like to call them.

"Our Ladies of Negotiable Affections!".

SO STAY HEALTHY BOYS!

And Feel Free to contact me for absolutely anything that you can imagine well before you depart!

Later,

TL.

But it's a SECRET!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails madison-lobby.jpg‎   better1.jpg‎   10-the-most-cool-and-wacky-basements-ever1[17827].jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I was just informed that everyone must receive the Mandatory Covid Vaccine Shots to Enter The Country.

But it would definitely be worthwhile!

Have Fun & Stay Healthy!

TL.
    Please post an official link for the above. At the moment the information is that no such action is required.

Mandatory Covid Vaccine Shots to Enter The Country

I was just informed that everyone must receive the Mandatory Covid Vaccine Shots to Enter The Country.

But it would definitely be worthwhile!

Have Fun & Stay Healthy!

TL.

Posting Limitations