Thread: Hello boys !!! Im back 💖💖💖

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
This blog is moderated by Agustina BA
    Quote Originally Posted by AgustinaBA  [View Original Post]
    Im.

Available this days then go to uruguay from 2 to 9 february , i hope see u , whatsapp 54 9 2216 54-7211.
    Back in the city … waiting my valentines present ❤️❤️❤️.

Whatsapp 54 9 2216 54-7211 Or email agustinainba2@gmail.com.

Waiting for my date too 😂😅😅😅😅.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6E55707E-6F1B-48E6-BB86-9F1FF9E2B825.jpeg‎  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Agustina BA For This Post:

Hi babysss thank u for lots of msgs

Hi!

Daddy, I'm available to spend the night together in Baires, enjoy my beautyful photo! I love to go out for dinner and a good wine 🥰.

Whatsap :+54*9*2216*54‑7211.

Mail : agustinainba2@gmail.com.

You can also watch my naughty content on Telegram: @melocoton20.
    Im.

Available this days then go to uruguay from 2 to 9 february , i hope see u , whatsapp 54 9 2216 54-7211.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Agustina BA For This Post:

❤️🥰hi sexi boy

Hi!

Daddy, I'm available to spend the night together in Baires, enjoy my beautyful photo! I love to go out for dinner and a good wine 🥰.

Whatsap :+54*9*2216*54‑7211.

Mail : agustinainba2@gmail.com.

You can also watch my naughty content on Telegram: @melocoton20.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6DF05087-C1E4-4F95-9582-5CE55E2928C3.jpeg‎  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Agustina BA For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX  [View Original Post]
    Agustina eres preciosa lovely babe nena espero verte nuevamente !!! Besos , attpablo de chile.
    Thank u baby is always lovely to se uu , gracias bebe me encanta verte siempre que vienes ❤️.

Navidad is comming i hope see all of u to celebrate and have fun 😂and hey if u are far i do sexting too via telegram or whatsap !!! Fetiches but i love encuentro at hotell room or rb nb 😚😚😚😚send me to agustinainba2 @ gmail.com or whatsap.

+54 9 2216 54-7211.
    Agustina eres preciosa lovely babe nena espero verte nuevamente !!! Besos , attpablo de chile.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Racer X For This Post:

Hey guys 🫦

Im super freee this saturday so , agustinainba2@gmail.com invite me to have fun and dinner , (one of my favorite pics of my favorite daddys &#128540.
    Navidad is comming i hope see all of u to celebrate and have fun 😂and hey if u are far i do sexting too via telegram or whatsap !!! Fetiches but i love encuentro at hotell room or rb nb 😚😚😚😚send me to agustinainba2 @ gmail.com or whatsap.

+54 9 2216 54-7211.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9D549210-8EF3-4E16-AECC-CAB59A5287CA.jpeg‎  

A young girl whith a classic kind of beauty

What a beautiful girl is Agustina, a young girl but in the old way of be a woman. Very feminine whith a soft skin and sweet voice. Without a lot of tatoos nor iron nails in her face, specially for those men that has a conservative taste about beauty like I have.

Im super freee this saturday so , agustinainba2@gmail.com invite me to have fun and dinner , (one of my favorite pics of my favorite daddys &#128540.
    What a beautiful girl is Agustina, a young girl but in the old way of be a woman. Very feminine whith a soft skin and sweet voice. Without a lot of tatoos nor iron nails in her face, specially for those men that has a conservative taste about beauty like I have.

The classic taste of woman

I would describe Agustina as a young woman but in the old way to be a woman. A really feminine woman, With a soft skin and a soft voice. At last, after be knowing tatooed women, with hair roundcuts and screws in her faces I fortunately met Agustina again, a blonde geisha of beautiful white skin without a lot of petroleum colored stains as I was already resigning myself to accept in the girls that I was seeing.

Perhaps I have became so old and I dislike the new fasion. Well, for all the old men as I with conservative tastes Agustina is the girl.

A woman

I would describe Agustina as a young woman but in the old way to be a woman. A really feminine woman, With a soft skin and a soft voice. At last, after be knowing tatooed women, with hair roundcuts and screws in her faces I fortunately met Agustina again, a blonde geisha of beautiful white skin without a lot of petroleum colored stains as I was already resigning myself to accept in the girls that I was seeing.

Perhaps I have became so old and I dislike the new fasion. Well, for all the old men as I with conservative tastes Agustiba is the girl.

Babys if u sed me email i let u my telegram chat or whatsapp , Agustinainba2@gnail.com 💕❤️Thanks for many many msgs and good vibes 💫blessed 😘😘🥰.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1D8ABE71-350A-4CC0-8986-6DA3BE1117E0.jpeg‎  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Agustina BA For This Post:

😽😽😽😽.bueno les dejo fotitos 🌷🌷i like to enjoy a nice dinnr and wine tooo 😽.
    Babys if u sed me email i let u my telegram chat or whatsapp , Agustinainba2@gnail.com 💕❤️Thanks for many many msgs and good vibes 💫blessed 😘😘🥰.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 41575B56-ACCB-4535-AB99-47094AAD0EC7.jpeg‎  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Agustina BA For This Post:

Agustinainba2@gmail.com and i have telegram too whit pics 😍😍🥰😍🥰😍i try to respond as soon as i can 😅.
    😽😽😽😽.bueno les dejo fotitos 🌷🌷i like to enjoy a nice dinnr and wine tooo 😽.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64414781-CFB1-4F1D-A97A-A7E43CD038C2.jpeg‎   C7BE618B-2A09-43C4-94C6-5B82B53F8E43.jpeg‎  

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Agustina BA For This Post:

Un little more of me

Thank u honey 💖💖💖💖💖💖.
    Agustinainba2@gmail.com and i have telegram too whit pics 😍😍🥰😍🥰😍i try to respond as soon as i can 😅.

Quote Originally Posted by BrianDwayne  [View Original Post]
    I remember Agustina from a couple of years ago a very sweet and nice girl with an amazing personality a must see while in Buenos Aires.

Brian.
    Thank u honey 💖💖💖💖💖💖.

Posting Limitations