This blog is moderated by Tejano Libre

Street vibe

What is the street level vibe of Bs As these days? Safe to walk about? When I was spending more time in Bs As, I could walk the streets of Recoleta at any hour and feel safe.

Visiting from Rio De Janeiero

The game in Rio is great and great across Brazil.

Here for a couple weeks and can meetup for coffee and chit chat @ Excedra.

Cheers, Will.

(USA).

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I Can't Recommend Any Casas But I Can Definitely Recommend A "Hood Ornament".

A Trophy Babe !

Thank You Kindly For Thinking Of Me!

Sincerely,

Ramiro Guerrero.
    Haha i like that spirit! I was in BAs about 10 years ago, you can read about it in my post history. Back then it was already a sad affair. But looking back over old photos i got nostalgic. Maybe its time for a revisit.

Unfortunately I Can't Recommend Any Casas But I Can Definitely Recommend A "Hood Ornament"

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    TL, can you make a recommendation for any Casas that are open? There used to be so many before.

Thanks.
    Unfortunately I Can't Recommend Any Casas But I Can Definitely Recommend A "Hood Ornament".

A Trophy Babe !

Thank You Kindly For Thinking Of Me!

Sincerely,

Ramiro Guerrero.

TL, can you make a recommendation for any Casas that are open? There used to be so many before.

Thanks.

Any update on this? "RUMORS OF A "NEW" PRIVATE GENTLEMAN's CLUB to OPEN !"

Any update on this? "RUMORS OF A "NEW" PRIVATE GENTLEMAN's CLUB to OPEN !".

Greetings My Dear "Old" Amigos, New Friends To Meet and Even The Few Anti- TL's!

Greetings!

I Have Returned From The "Dead" and I Sincerely Apologize for not being able to enter this Site for quite a long while so unfortunately I missed many "private messages" seeking my specialized and unique Consultation and Adult Activities Opportunities.

But fear no more!

Please feel free to "Inundate" my private message box and I will respond as quickly as I possibly can.

Sincerely.

The Original and the Unique.

Tejano Libre.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tejano Libre For This Post:

Posting Limitations