This blog is moderated by Tejano Libre

Antique Military Sabers and Swords (I know, Sabres.)

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein  [View Original Post]
    Hi Ramiro, would be great, seeing u soon. All the best!
    I have Returned to being what I was when I was about 10 Years old again due to the Covid Epidemic, and I have been absolutely Killing some of the most experienced professional antique DEALERS in Buenos Aires.

Who have over 50 years in the business!

I have been specializing in Antique Military Edged Weapons, Sabers and Swords that were made in Prussia, the German Republics, France and England but specifically for the Argentine Military Forces!

Outstanding craftsmanship and the world's best materials and designs.

So if anyone happens to be a collector/seller, I would Love to help you out and it may actually pay for your entire Visit!

Be Well,

TL.

Hope you´re fine

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I would love to say a big Howdy to my dear young friends, clients, aquaintances, "Faithful," and extremely Loved Mules and even the tiny and insignificant 2-Faced anti TL members!

Some of you might be able to remember that I have a special Knack or ability to somehow push the Correct buttons that just happen to drive the average humanbeing absolutely insane with probably murderous thoughts but I only do it when necessary!

Usually!

Anyway, I have Only had access to the INTERNET about 2 weeks in about, now please take a moment to fully understand this; in 9Months! Now try to imagine your Life without the Internet?

Needless to say that you absolutely can't do a single Fucking Thing!

Zero, Zilch, Nada!

If this message actually posts not only will I be surprised but I will also be extremely Grateful!

Be Well Amigos.

The Only Tejano Libre.
    Hi Ramiro, would be great, seeing u soon. All the best!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Spassmusssein For This Post:

This is the Only and the Unique Tejano Libre!

I would love to say a big Howdy to my dear young friends, clients, aquaintances, "Faithful," and extremely Loved Mules and even the tiny and insignificant 2-Faced anti TL members!

Some of you might be able to remember that I have a special Knack or ability to somehow push the Correct buttons that just happen to drive the average humanbeing absolutely insane with probably murderous thoughts but I only do it when necessary!

Usually!

Anyway, I have Only had access to the INTERNET about 2 weeks in about, now please take a moment to fully understand this; in 9Months! Now try to imagine your Life without the Internet?

Needless to say that you absolutely can't do a single Fucking Thing!

Zero, Zilch, Nada!

If this message actually posts not only will I be surprised but I will also be extremely Grateful!

Be Well Amigos.

The Only Tejano Libre.

Posting Limitations