Thread: Sante Fe 1707 Apt. 3

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    CafeBueno,

El Conquistador Hotel is on the 900 block of Suipacha. Esmeralda is one block away parallel to Suipacha. There are number of privado within 2 blocks radius on these two streets and Paraguay. Check out World Traveler 69's privado list:

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ead.php?t=3547

Read the threads on those places and decide for yourself which ones sound good to you. Don't forget to report back your experiences.

Enjoy.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by CafeBueno
    I'm new to the board, although made many trips to BsAs from the U. S. I'm amazed and wish I'd found Jackson's board years ago. In any case, I'll be in BA Tuesday and Tuesday night before launching for UY. Usually, I stay at the Hotel Bisonte Palace, downtown. This trip, I've changed and will be at the El Conquistador, around the corner, I think on Supachi (sp) close to Florida.

My question is, will someone recommend a privado close by? I've never been to a privado, so it'll be a new thing for me. I've visited Excedra a couple of successful times and the Croix Spa (nice, but.

I'm not trying to be a cheapskate, but from the posts (and I agree) the price of sex is going up in BA. It appears the privados may be a more economical place to go for an hour or so. Although, I usually like a massage the morning of arrival from the U. S. With a happy ending.

Any suggestion are welcome, thanks.
    Try Supachi 921 departmento 6 right next door to Ness.

You must ring the buzzer first and Carolina will come down and open the the door for You.

Get there shortly after 6:00 pm. Thats when the shift changes, the girls are fresh, and ask for Romina, $120 peso's for the hour. She's 20 years old and as close to a 10 as your ever going to get. Perfect everything.

I freakquently think her her while "Jacking Off" here in sex prison.

Exon

First time privados

I'm new to the board, although made many trips to BsAs from the U. S. I'm amazed and wish I'd found Jackson's board years ago. In any case, I'll be in BA Tuesday and Tuesday night before launching for UY. Usually, I stay at the Hotel Bisonte Palace, downtown. This trip, I've changed and will be at the El Conquistador, around the corner, I think on Supachi (sp) close to Florida.

My question is, will someone recommend a privado close by? I've never been to a privado, so it'll be a new thing for me. I've visited Excedra a couple of successful times and the Croix Spa (nice, but.

I'm not trying to be a cheapskate, but from the posts (and I agree) the price of sex is going up in BA. It appears the privados may be a more economical place to go for an hour or so. Although, I usually like a massage the morning of arrival from the U. S. With a happy ending.

Any suggestion are welcome, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominicfla
    the place reeked of sex and needed a good airing out.
    Try take out service next time. The price is that same plus cab fare. It has been reported that the service might even be better because the chicas are in much better surroundings.

A Solid Choice

If you are looking for a chica in the 6-7 range for a very reasonable rate, this is a good spot to visit. I went here several times during my recent BA visit; about 4-6 chicas available, the majority of which were doable. AR$120 an hour, AR$70 ½ hour. In contrast to my visit two years ago, I was not offered a beverage.

I went there twice in the afternoon / evening and once later at night. While there were multiple chicas to choose from at night, the place reeked of sex and needed a good airing out. Overall the selection is pretty decent, and for the rates they charge it is hard to beat.

Natalia was good for 1/2 hour for 90 pesos

The second privado I went to. Wanted to find one by hotel prince where I am staying.

DFK, very affectionate, good covered blowjob (almost never go uncovered) good fucking.

90p for 1/2 hour.

Look for the signs of a dying place

Stowe,

Think it is important that the "first-timers" as you call them, are able to read the trend of posts. Let's use 1707 Santa Fe for example:

Only 5 posts in the last 4 months; of which 3 were relative, with 1 positive, 1 negative, and one neutral. This is from a place that had recieved about 350 posts in 3 years (roughly 10 posts per month)

This place used to be a favorite among many of us - it was reasonably priced, a decent selection, and convenient. I think that has all changed, the prices are up and the quality is down - so is the excitement from the board posts.

The idea of paying extra for bbbj is not and has not been evenly applied at this location. Normally reserved for obvious tourists / newbies. Please understand what is being said here - there are some chicas that don't supply that service for any price. However the ones that do, only try to milk extra money from those most susceptable to paying.

OMG: Your total bill of 160p for this place is high - versus the quality / service provided. There are a number of other places that for 150p you can probably have a more acceptable experience - based on your comments (where you can visit a while with them and certainly have a clear understanding of what is and is not include) Also bear in mind that IF a chica provides bbbj, it can be had for no additional charge - you just have to be prepared to walk away. Additionally, you might want to start verifying with the chicas in the privados what services are included and any additional charges beforehand - often the madame is privy to the info if you forget to ask the chica.

Suerte,

Alan

Omghic

Very good information. Keep up the reporting. Even the experienced mongers can benefit from the posts of first-timers.

Suerte.

Stowe

Review 1707 Apt 3

Wow Finally in BA. Well I visited this location as well.

Open from 10am-5am.

I arrived approximate 7:20pm. There are different shiifts. I as well saw probably the same selection of 5 as below. I chose Pamela. Nice latin looking girl. I was satisfied. 120 Pesos + 40 for BBBJ.

Madam was nice. I would recommend on mongerers to go there.

Positives Price, location, and no drink mininum for girl. (OMG they are theves at these clubs)

Negatives; you really can't test the merchandise to see how they are one on one.

At clubs I can get a good idea about there personality and how friendly they might be later. (Not always perfect but definitley over 90%)

Glad to contribute finally.

Regards.

OMG

Went in earlier in the week and was presented with 5 to choose from. Took Sol who is a mid tweties blond. I think I paid 120 pesos for the hour. Was brought back to a back bedroom with shower setup. Good airconditioning as well. We lounged and chatted for a while, Sol is a freindly girl. Paid a little more for BBBJ 30 pesos I think, DATY and finished doggie.

Chatted some more afterwards, got a little massage and since we still had time, started getting another BBBJ. The knock came, I wasn't 100% up for anoother go, but I'll definately be back.

I know the feeling Smirky, it is a great and satisfing feeling.

This is what it is all about, at least for me' it the my happiness.

I love buenos aires for this reason, your home on a Tuesday night and all you do is call and get a nice 23 yr old for 100 peso.

You can fuck a diffrent girl everyday, and not have to deal with the nags.

"you pay them to leave"

Question Confession

So I was standing outside of Santa Fe 1707 and I couldn't do it. As much as I tried, I couldn't press the button to go in. I walked around the block, I did a little window shopping, I even tried to flip through the Maxim at the Revista stand, but no! Nothing!

It's official, I have had too much sex. I know! It's shocking, isn't it? I've been here a month and averaged (slightly) less than a chica a day and I've just had too much sex!

Bless your heart, Argentina. I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Dean
    Just let me interrupt your sterile discussion to tell you that there's an interesting girl at 1707, Paola. Very professional, excellent service, nice person and one of the best BJs in the business. If you don't mind tatoos, a couple of piercings and a strong wish to ask questions about yourself (that you'll not answer straight, anyways)

I was there a few days ago. There's new girls, all of them doable. Prices are still the same which is good, although they seem to have cut the drink - or forgotten to offer me one.

After the Larrea "problem" that one of our members experienced upon leaving the place, I don't think I'll go back there (bye sweet Micaela. So 1707 is an alternative probably free of this kind of harrassment, as there's other businesses in the building and no one will know where you're coming out from.
    Now they publish some of them in a personal pagina.

www.monisimasvip.com.ar

Merry Christmas !!!!

Random musings in regards to Santa Fe 1707

"Barbie" has been at SF 1707 under serveral incarnations for at least 2 years. She is truly a nice girl, both in terms of looks and performance. She is a rather tall (?bottle?) Blonde girl with very pleasing features such as a proportionate, natural "rack", beautiful eyes, and a perfect smile with straight, white teeth. Every time I see her I wonder why she is not working independently. Surely she is just as good and IMHO much better looking than the average Platynum girl.

Over the past two years I must have seen her four or five times. Each time she remebers me and puts on a nice show. I usually take her "home" to the Recoleta mongerpad, but the last time I was there I was only in Buenos Aires for one day and staying at the mansion, so for the first time we went "up" to the room upstairs, a first for me.

I was sad to see that the price had gone up to 120 Pesos. For years the price had held steady at 100 pesos despite reports of an occasional monger here or there having paid 120. This time I too was asked for 120. If anyone is still paying 100 please let me know.

About Bianca: I did session with her about 3 months ago, and I do agree she was below average by Buensos Aires standards. I am a "glass half full" type of guy, so rather than getting depressed about it I immediately reminded myself that by Sex Prison standards she was still an excellent companion! I suppose if I were a "glass half empty" type of guy I would have used Brazil as a point of referrence, in which case she would have been a horrible provider! See? Everything is relative.

Still, after 3 years and 14 trips to Buenos Aires I am YET to have an outright "bad" sexual experience in this wonderful city.

Bianca

Bianca used to be a lot warmer and girlfriend like. It just happens that after 4 years of full time work at 1707 the business gets old.

Too bad. I am glad I got her when she was a fresh paraguayita.

DWC

Posting Limitations