Thread: Sante Fe 1707 Apt. 3

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson

I'm sorry, I missed your question. I enjoyed Yenny, she was great. BBBJ, and conventional sex, for 30' (I was running late for a meeting) She's paraguayan, from Encarnación. Excellent in bed, as usual with most paraguayan girls. I tried to find her not so long ago, but she was already booked for the day, so I chose Celia. She gave an ok service, I requested 30' again. BBBJ and ok sex (not nearly as good as Yenny's) plus there's a little Photoshop. Well, one can tell from the pictures that the hips and tummy may not be the same as the pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mbronzini
    I have checked the link and the ladies look great. What was the charge and did each of them do bbbj, cim and cola. Noelia looked especially attractive and young. Why did you refer to Noelia as a keeper?
    BBBJ, CIM and cola vary from chica to chica. I did not seek cola with Noelia. She did do BBBJ but I don't recall CIM. She has a hot bod and is great in the rack.

There are usually a lot of chicas at this place. I usually go for the hottest one in the line up because, I am a guy and I think with my dick.

The down and dirty naughtiest night I had at this place, I ended up with the house pig (after a session with a hot little spinner who couldn't finish me off) I was thoroughly satisfied but I wouldn't want to bump into that face in a dark alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye
    We've been swapping texts about a visit next time.
    I have checked the link and the ladies look great. What was the charge and did each of them do bbbj, cim and cola. Noelia looked especially attractive and young. Why did you refer to Noelia as a keeper?

Noelia is a keeper

Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy
    We've been swapping texts about a visit next time.

http://www.cat-tracker.com/search/agency/20079

http://www.cat-tracker.com/map

Give this a try. Not a bad site. Someone posted earlier.

57.5 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Md2000
    Ohh wow those are perfect. Thanks!
    Just measured it.

Ohh wow those are perfect. Thanks!

Betwee Rod Pena and Callao

It is a nondescript entry on the about 50 feet from Rodriguez Pena.

So I'm trying to map out my trip to Buenos Aires, can someone tell me where on Santa Fe this is located. Exactly between which two streets? I tried pulling it up on Google Maps but no success

So I'm trying to map out my trip to Buenos Aires, can someone tell me where on Santa Fe this is located. Exactly between which two streets? I tried pulling it up on Google Maps but no success
    For Buenos Aires, I like to use Maparoma to map out an address:

http://world.maporama.com/Default.aspx

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...06&postcount=8

Other posts in this thread might be of interest to you too. Most will require some Spanish. Maybe some of the web site translation services will help.

Bob

More Importantly, Rainot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainot
    LOL, there she is. I didn't look too closely at the ads at monisimas, it appears. My bad.
    How was she?

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman
    I would say Yenny and Jenny are the same person.
    LOL, there she is. I didn't look too closely at the ads at monisimas, it appears. My bad.

Posting Limitations