Thread: Sante Fe 1707 Apt. 3

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainot
    I chose Yenny: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTem...dElemento=5481

She's not listed @ monisimasvip.com, and mind you the girls tend to come and go all the time, so I'm not sure if you'll see Yenny today. Better ask on the phone first, since the ad is still up @ bairesgirls. I mean, she should be there.
    I would say Yenny and Jenny are the same person.

I dropped by the appartment about a month ago, and nothing's changed. Girls are an average 6-8 in looks, and the staff is numerous as usual (over 6 girls) I chose Yenny: http://www.bairesgirls.com.ar/newTem...dElemento=5481

She's not listed @ monisimasvip. Com, and mind you the girls tend to come and go all the time, so I'm not sure if you'll see Yenny today. Better ask on the phone first, since the ad is still up @ bairesgirls. I mean, she should be there.

$150 1/2 hour (conventional sex, includes bbbj)

$200 1 hour (same)

$250 1 hour with "cola".

Website

I recently swapped texts with Noelia and she confirmed that she is still at 1707.

Of that group, I have seen Barbara, Noelia, Sol, and Fiorela. There are a couple on that page that if I thought theyd be there, I might have to pop in and swap something else.

Anyone ever seen Pampita or Abril?

I also suspect that there is a stable of pigs that they would never put on the website.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but this the website for this privado:

http://www.monisimasvip.com.ar/portfolio.php

I have not been to this place for years so I don't know their current staff. But it has been confirmed recently that at least two chicas listed there were on duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    Since when?
    FROM MARCH.

THIS WHOLE INCLUDING WITHIN THE TARIFF. BBBJ, KISSES, ETC FREE OF EXTRAS

======================================

Hi Tommmy,

I sincerely appreciate your contributions to the forum, but...

Would you please refrain from WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS!

It's difficult to read and it's time consuming to fix.

On behalf of myself and your fellow Forum Members: Thank You!

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy
    To Santa Fe they dismissed the receptionist and they prohibited the girls to receive extras by BBBJ, kisses, etc
    Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    Captain,

Thank you for recommending the Maipu privado. I am actually happy with SantaFe 1707. It's close to my place and I like it. Regulars like me know about the extras, is always been that way. If you think the Maipu place (which I visited once) is a better choice, enjoy it.

It makes sense to convert prices, because 10 pesos or 1000 pesos doesn't mean anything until we know how much US currency that is.

If you think Santa Fe is expensive you should visit Cielo and see that is actually mid priced.

DWC
    To Santa Fe they dismissed the receptionist and they prohibited the girls to receive extras by BBBJ, kisses, etc

Noelia

I was swapping texts with her last week but could only get to 1707 on Friday and they were closed (I was ringing the bell trying deperately to bust one more nut before my remise took me to the airport) Alas, it was not to be. Had to go back to 'sex prison' (footnote Exon) not fully drained.

Ran into a bit of luck yesterday with a stripper (state side) at a place I occasionally frequent. Absolutely the best body of any woman I have been with. Chatted her up, got blown in the lap dance room and walked with digits for future use.

Just visited this privado. I'm a sucker for a pretty face so chose Laura out of a lineup of about five chicas. After the session felt like a sucker all right. 150 pesos got me a lacklustre performance, worst ever from an Argentinian. So so CBJ and during fs kept trying to shield the poonyang. Probably did'nt like me. Although I told mamasan my choice she first brought in Noella and then another before Laura came in. Very strange, much time spent waiting as if some sort of discussion was going on. Held fast to Laura. Will choose the much touted Noella next time if available. One pop with Laura after 20 minutes, felt unmotivated for a second, spent the remaining 40 minutes trying to have a conversation with my poor Espanol; need the practice.

Quick visit with Noelia

Stopped by last week. No appointment necessary makes it convenient when my schedule is crazy.

6 or so chicas (Bianca, Sol (new bird tattoo on shoulder) Pame, Belem (looked better than I remembered-maybe it's a different Belem) another one I can't remember and Noelia (cute, 20-something, great body) Picked Noelia.

Fantastic oral sin (top 5 all time) and great time all around. Great pick, I hope she will be there next time I pop in.

WW

Captain,

Thank you for recommending the Maipu privado. I am actually happy.

With SantaFe 1707. It's close to my place and I like it. Regulars like me.

Know about the extras, is always been that way. If you think the Maipu.

Place (which I visited once) is a better choice, enjoy it.

It makes sense to convert prices, because 10 pesos or 1000 pesos doesn't.

Mean anything until we know how much US currency that is.

If you think Santa Fe is expensive you should visit Cielo and see that is.

Actually mid priced.

DWC
    I agree with you totally on your above rhetoric, though the sarcasm about "30 bucks" was not in good taste from one experienced monger to another.

Its good to be proud that you have a good spending power and why shouldn't you be, after all you are among the privileged ones born in this world with green dollars flowing from all your pockets. However, this forum is catering to world members from different parts of the world used to different world currencies/different economies and possibly having different or less spending power than yourself. Hence, its polite to be less exuberant of one's spending power in a world forum like this.

Having said that, I will make a exception and let you know that I am absolutely sure that I can afford anything which you can afford in BA, if not more.

Having mongered in slightly expensive places like London, Oslo and Tokyo, I have no issue with high end privados of BA as long the prices are fixed, do not like the propina concept ( find it, kind of deceiving).

Splurging is fine as long it makes sense and gives satisfaction to the spender.

Captain,

Thank you for recommending the Maipu privado. I am actually happy with SantaFe 1707. It's close to my place and I like it. Regulars like me know about the extras, is always been that way. If you think the Maipu place (which I visited once) is a better choice, enjoy it.

It makes sense to convert prices, because 10 pesos or 1000 pesos doesn't mean anything until we know how much US currency that is.

If you think Santa Fe is expensive you should visit Cielo and see that is actually mid priced.

DWC

That *****!

How dare she asks for 30 bucks to be fuck in the ass! Haha.

DWC
    Are you being sarcastic? Or are you simply ignorant of BA prices despite posting 250 odd reports.

The good BA privados provide all inclusive within 100~ 200 ARS.

Pamela demanded in addition to the 150 base fees, 100 ARS for cola, 30 ARS for BBBJ, 50 ARS for CIM, 30 ARS for DFK = 360 ARS.

However, on later investigation I found that its best to discuss prices with Mamasan and one can get all of the above for just within 250 ARS.

FYI, some really good looking chicas in Maipu 359, Apt 74 provide all the above for just 100ARS.

So, I didn't find the deal offered by Pam worth wile.

BTW, It does not make sense to convert chica prices to Us$ in BA.

That *****!

How dare she asks for 30 bucks to be fuck in the ass! Haha.

DWC

Posting Limitations