Thread: Sante Fe 1707 Apt. 3

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This blog is moderated by Jackson
    Captain,

What I am saying is to get you to CIM she must do a BBBJ.

So, just pay her 50 and say you want the CIM.

DWC

BBBJ and CIM

Quote Originally Posted by Captain
    I have been longing to fuck Pamela ever since my first visit here on this trip. Today, I could not resist any more and decided to sample Pamela.

Arrived 1707 at 1500 hrs.

1. I was shown a total of 3 girls including Pamela. Other than Pamela, the other two girls looked very very ordinary and didnt seem to belong to Santa fe 1707.

2. I paid 150ARS for 1 hour with Pamela but as we all know this 150ARS doesnt mean anything without the propina.

3. I asked Pamela about the add-ons. She said 30 for BBBJ, 50 for CIM, 100 for cola. So a total of 180ARS apart from 150 ARs, I already paid. I repented not negotiating via the Madam. I am saying this because madam had negotiated similar add-ons with Pamela about 2 weeks ago for just a 100ARS extra.

4. Anyway, I opted for 80 ARS add-on of BBBJ & CIM. I gave cola a miss but she has one hell of a sexy ass.

5. I decided not to fuck and just enjoy oral. She gave a nice non-stop wet, sloppy, slurpy BBBJ with CIM for about 35 minutes. It was really a good BJ from a nice looking sexy woman with a sexy body. Enjoyed every bit of it.

6. Did not go for a 2nd round of sex as I was sexually drained after the great BJ.

7. After that just chatted with Pamela for 10 mins and left the place in 45 mins flat though I paid for an hour.

8. Pamela has been working here for 8 years non-stop! She seems quite happy with the job. She is a local and saves about 4000 USD a year. She is 32 years old but has the body of a 25 year old!

9. I was offered soft drinks on the house!

Overall cost of 230 ARS for a nice wet blow job from a hot looking woman is justified but still you do feel the pinch when you compare it with the deals at Maipu 359 or Uruguay 343.

Recommended?

Yes, Yes, Yes
    Thanks for this infomative post. I agree with your observation on this place. The suggested prices for extras depends to some extent on the chica. Last year I had girl (no longer works there) who give BBBJ including CIM for 30p, and who offered cola for 50p. As a general observation, I would say that most Argentinian girls don't mind BBBJ but really don't like CIM. When negotiating a BBBJ I have found that in this place (and others with a similar pricing policy) girls are happy to give BBBJ for a small propina or free, provided you can convince them that you won't come in their mouth. What I say to them is "Hagas lo que hagas no voy a acabar in la boca" or words to that effect. Another benefit is that once the girl is really convinced you won't come in her mouth on your next visit you'll often get a much deeper, wetter, and more enthusiastic BBBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancesw /Chicas
    Captain,

This is probably not a big deal for you, but you can just pay.

50 pesos for CIM and essencially you will be getting a BBBJ.

DWC
    Your message's meaning is not clear. Kindly elaborate!

Captain,

This is probably not a big deal for you, but you can just pay 50 pesos for CIM and essencially you will be getting a BBBJ.

DWC

Review of Pamela at santa Fe 1707

I have been longing to fuck Pamela ever since my first visit here on this trip. Today, I could not resist any more and decided to sample Pamela.

Arrived 1707 at 1500 hrs.

1. I was shown a total of 3 girls including Pamela. Other than Pamela, the other two girls looked very very ordinary and didnt seem to belong to Santa fe 1707.

2. I paid 150ARS for 1 hour with Pamela but as we all know this 150ARS doesnt mean anything without the propina.

3. I asked Pamela about the add-ons. She said 30 for BBBJ, 50 for CIM, 100 for cola. So a total of 180ARS apart from 150 ARs, I already paid. I repented not negotiating via the Madam. I am saying this because madam had negotiated similar add-ons with Pamela about 2 weeks ago for just a 100ARS extra.

4. Anyway, I opted for 80 ARS add-on of BBBJ & CIM. I gave cola a miss but she has one hell of a sexy ass.

5. I decided not to fuck and just enjoy oral. She gave a nice non-stop wet, sloppy, slurpy BBBJ with CIM for about 35 minutes. It was really a good BJ from a nice looking sexy woman with a sexy body. Enjoyed every bit of it.

6. Did not go for a 2nd round of sex as I was sexually drained after the great BJ.

7. After that just chatted with Pamela for 10 mins and left the place in 45 mins flat though I paid for an hour.

8. Pamela has been working here for 8 years non-stop! She seems quite happy with the job. She is a local and saves about 4000 USD a year. She is 32 years old but has the body of a 25 year old!

9. I was offered soft drinks on the house!

Overall cost of 230 ARS for a nice wet blow job from a hot looking woman is justified but still you do feel the pinch when you compare it with the deals at Maipu 359 or Uruguay 343.

Recommended?

Yes, Yes, Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Go a little farther on the Subte next time, to Callao (two more stops from Puerrydon) and you'll find that to be closer to 1707. Actually that whole D line would make a good privado tour starting from 2985 Cabildo and ending at 359 Maipu, get off at every stop, go to a privado, get back on, and so forth.
    You should market that. DickHead's D-line Tours

Go a little farther on the Subte next time, to Callao (two more stops from Puerrydon) and you'll find that to be closer to 1707. Actually that whole D line would make a good privado tour starting from 2985 Cabildo and ending at 359 Maipu, get off at every stop, go to a privado, get back on, and so forth.

Thanks. The info is great.

Jes

Captain's Review of Santa Fe 1707, Apt 3

After hearing mixed reviews about this place, including strong negative review by many senior mongers, I decided to test the waters knowing very well, that there was a great possibility of wasting my 150 ARS. Also, since I had failed to have sex in BA for last 48 hours despite my repeated attempts, I was really v horny and literally dying to fuck!

Here is my story:-

GETTING THERE:Reached via taxi from Las Canitas. Total cost 16ARS.

ENTERING THE APARTMENT: Very easy. Just rang the bell. The madam quickly opened the door for me, no stupid questions asked! I reached up to 3rd floor via the lift. There was no marking of the apartment number & I almost got confused but the madam opened the door on her own to usher me in.

THE MADAM: I must say a very affable woman. I really felt very comfortable with her unlike some other madams, I encounter at other privados. I would give her 10/10 on client management.

THE GIRLS: The best thing about this privado is that any time there are many girls available unlike few other famous privados where its always "house full"! I was presented 5 girls. At least one was "9", two "8"s, two "7"s & one "6". Almost four girls were v attractive. All looked in mid 20's or early 20's and more or less in average or good shape.

PRICE: Well, it was 150 ARS for one hour. The madam was upfront and informed that it would just cover basic sex and that the employers of the girls believe in giving the girls directly any extra fetish they comply with. The fetish included Cola, oral sin presartivo, DFK, CIM etc.

NEGOTIATION: I decided to negotiate for the really pretty "9". Her name is Pamela. Madam said, she can do cola, DFK, BBBJ, CIM but it will cost 250. ARS. Frankly speaking, with a girl of her looks and class. It was / is definitely worth it! Considering that I have been spending over 500 ARS to have mediocre sex with model kind of girls from top Boliches. I would say that its better to pay just 250 ARS and get really good sex with a girl of similar standards.

However, I did not take her because I was not in mood to splurge. Plus, there was such a great impact of negative reports of this apartment, that I decided to play very cautious and leave "Pamela" for another time. I decided to take a "8" by name of Laura. Just basic sex for 150ARS. I really fell for her pretty face.

SEX: Sex was very average. In the room, Laura offered BBBJ for an extra 30ARS. I declined as I was hell bent on saving money! The only sad part that she didn't like DFK. However, normal kisses were allowed. I was allowed to come on her breasts. I just had one shot. I spent 20 mins just chatting with her about my life & her life. She is 21 years old, no kids, working to provide for her school education. She does about 2-3 guys a day. She works 10 am to 8pm.She was a very decent,nice girl with a good heart.However, will not repeat because of lack of DFK.

ROOM: Quite decent. Very spacious. Not claustrophobic. No ensuite toilet though.

EXIT: Very comfortable exit from the apartment. With a broad smile by the very affable & the nice madam. There is a guard at door who opened the building door for me.

RETURN: A 5-7 min walk to Subte station. Took subte from "pueyerrodon" station, D line.

WILL I RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO FELLOW MONGERS?

Yes, in my opinion this is not a rip-off joint. However, its not a cheap privado. You should go in a mood to spend and you can get good sex with good looking, pretty, model kind girls. However, basic sex is still available at 150 ARS here for 1 hour.

This is not to discount the fact that if you are lucky, you may get some really hot chicks in a cheaper privado providing all services. However, likelihood of this always very less. These girls always seemed to be booked, very busy, over-worked!

However, you can walk in at Santa fe 1707, with confidence, any time to surely meet a hot chica.

WILL I GO THERE AGAIN?

Yes, when I am in a mood to splurge. I will go specifically for Pamela with 250 ARS in my pocket.

IS THIS PLACE A RIP-OFF JOINT?

In my opinion, No. As they are upfront in telling you that the girls will expect extra money for additional activities other than basic sex.There are no bullies, bouncers there. No one attempts to steal your money.No extra bill presented at end of sex.

ENJOY BA

As always YMMV

A year or so ago, I went here for the first time. I did so after reading all of the posts including Jackson's. However, I figured since it was so close to where I was staying, I had to try. Plus, if I wasted USD$23.50 (at the time 30 mins was 70 pesos, I think) on a bad 30 min lay, I was going to survive. Since I am probably not as well hung as Jackson, I didn't run into the same problem he had.

In the 40-50 subsequent visits, I must say that I never had a problem. I have seen everything from the hottest 19 yr old in Bs As to the house pig. The current madam (only saw Silvia (I think that is the one Jackson had a problem with) a few times) is always very nice and gives me a little ribbing when I show up more than once or twice on the same day.

One night, real late and after many drinks, I chose a little spinner (Morena) Unfortunately, she wasn't up for bbbj, cola, facials or any of the other fun things I had in mind and she had what looked to me to be a relatively fresh c-section scar (to fresh for my likes) I pounded her for close to an hour but could not bust a nut. I tipped her and asked her to get me another girl. She did and it was the house pig (Florencia) I specifically chose anyone other than her on multiple prior occasions. I figured what the hell, I might as well see if I can get one out and call it a night (morning since it was about 3am)

I asked her "acabo in boca?" "cola?" (learned those here) and she said "Si, si!" She grabbed the little guy and gave a great PSE with BBBJ, lots of ball washing and then she pushed my legs up and gave me the best non-asian asian I have ever had. She then offered BB cola and FS (I declined figuring I wasn't the first one to whom she offered such access) Put on the cover for multiple positions puss and cola. Whipped off the cover and stuffed it back in her mouth. She sucked and jerked it until I blew a huge load all over her face, hair and tits. She scooped up what she could and ate it all. Considering where her tongue had recently been and what she was eating, I passed on the goodnight DFK.

The place can run hot or cold but I have never had a problem. I do find that while I can usually get BBBJ (often at no up-charge) it is not too common that I get CIM or COF here (probably 30% of the time) Have enjoyed Lara, Wanda, Sol, Barbi, Chantal, Charo (hottest I have ever seen in Bs As) and a whole bunch I can't remember.

My other standby is 1631 Junin where I can almost always get CIM / COF.

Got a couple of 20 yr old spinners that come to me. But I will swing into either of these places at a moments notice.

Thumbs down Watch your ass and your money!

Sometimes these girls and their madems think they can get away with anything. Well not all the time. Thanks for letting us know that you were ripped off. That was four years ago. I am willing to bet that it is still going on now. Pity that more gents do not research this site for more info. Been using World Travelers list and the only problems I see is that the prices have increased but I sense that they are trying to charge me more since I am from out of town. Their loss since I always tip'well and recommend if I have a good experience. I have never met Jackson but he is correct. Best to avoid 1707 Santa Fe Apt. 3. Best looking privado in BA but buyer watch your ass and money!

Joe Vato

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Vato
    ...apartment and girls are great but not to be trusted.

Joe Vato
    They ripped me off 4 years ago, and I've never been back.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/forum/showthread.php?p=182555

Thanks,

Jackson

Upselling

I was there last week and I have to admit it is the best looking privado I have seen down here. Very professional but they tried to upsell me by asking more pesos for added activities. I believe it is best to pay up front for everything and call it a deal. When upselling comes into play then this a good indication that the service will be in question. Location, apartment and girls are great but not to be trusted.

Joe Vato

Hang on

Quote Originally Posted by Geo Eye
    What the fuck is this? There is no one there that looks like that,

Did you just take those pictures of any site?

That does not make any sense. Stay in uruguay
    Photoshop can do wonders. The first pic does in fact look a lot like Sol. She is pretty reliable. Will have to bring that photo with me on my iphone next time to compare.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommmy
    What the fuck is this? There is no one there that looks like that,.

Did you just take those pictures of any site?

That does not make any sense. Stay in Uruguay

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations