Thread: Mendoza

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Updates on Mendoza

Any updates on Mendoza especially recommendations on non/semi pro for outcall to hotel? Yes I know they are all pros! Thanks.

Hot Springs

You can stay or do a day trip like Bayboy and I did a few years back.

http://www.goingwithmygut.com/going_...-cachueta.html

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

I have a Mendoza trip coming up in a few weeks and have reviewed the list but found very little about it.....

Aside from strapping on skis and drinking wine, what else is there to see or do there that you would recommend? Any great restaurants? Any shows? Best place to exchange? Seems like friends are hard to come by there so if you have any favorites there let me know as well. I wonder if any talent from BA would want to venture there for a week or two? No idea how this would go ....the TLW cost might be steeper than I can climb. Any info, send it my way.

Pete.

Wineries

Hello,

I have a Mendoza trip coming up in a few weeks and have reviewed the list but found very little about it.....

Aside from strapping on skis and drinking wine, what else is there to see or do there that you would recommend? Any great restaurants? Any shows? Best place to exchange? Seems like friends are hard to come by there so if you have any favorites there let me know as well. I wonder if any talent from BA would want to venture there for a week or two? No idea how this would go ....the TLW cost might be steeper than I can climb. Any info, send it my way.

Pete.
    Mendoza is famous for its wineries. There's a bunch of them just outside of town. There are tours or a cabby will take you there. Some are US or foreign owned. Try the Malbec wine, good stuff, and the other Argentine wines.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BayBoy For This Post:

Aconcagua

You can take a day trip to the tallest Mountain in the Americas; North and South. On the border with Chile.

Hello,

Pete.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aconcagua 1.jpg‎   Aconcagua 2.jpg‎  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Mendoza Prohibition

Mostly, it's against advertising.

See http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1536212-p...el-microcentro.

Take a look on the pics.

But may also affect the promoters, those guys that voice-offer their girls, or places.

As seen in recoleta next to the boliches.

By the peatonal sarmiento, these people will not talk to kids, they will not even talk to you if they see you're walking by with a woman.

They are monger chasers, they don't waste time by talking to not-targeted people.

The Beast?

Who is the Beast? Sounds interesting if TL is referring to her as the beast.

That's not new

It's always been against the law to contract for sexual services in public places. I think, but am not certain, that's a national law. The idea is to keep chicks off the stroll where kids see them.

It seems to say for using street walkers. Stick to internet girls! :-).

Mendoza is the first province to punish the clients

Fidelito's World Famous Burgers and Wings !

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    Go visit TL's ex-partner of their I'alliance restaurant.

All though he is married now, he should know what's happening.

He owns this place now.

http://www.fidelitos.com.ar/
    There is nothing to do in Mendoza and my old Partner is naïve and square .

Go see Dario for a beer and the best burgers and wings in the country but there is NO available talent .

Anywhere. Maybe the Tranny bar ?

A couple of street walkers. The Gov or Mayor completely shut down every place in town.

Dario will be able to help you but don't expect one of my miracles.

High Point of the trip would be when you take the day trip to the Christ statue at 18,000 ft. ? Borders Chile and Argentina.

It's so nice it will make you puke.

Have Fun ,

TL.

You could track down THE BEAST !

She will be there.

Dario Armijo

Go visit TL's ex-partner of their I'alliance restaurant.

All though he is married now, he should know what's happening.

He owns this place now.

http://www.fidelitos.com.ar/

Hello,

Pete.

Hello,

Pete.
    Was hospitalized there for nearly two weeks after coming down from S. Aconcagua with frostbite. There's one main drag in Mendoza with restaurants on either side of the street and outside tables where people sit next to one another. Can't miss it. Check out the bars. Lots of friendly people. A lot of climbers and trekkers. Enjoy it. Bobby Doerr.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobby Doerr For This Post:

Mendoza Trip

Hello,

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    That sucks! I recently met a British guy who lives in Rosario and he was like that's where the action is at. He said the ratio is like 40 chicas for 1 guy. Hard to believe eh! Well, I have never been there, so not sure if it's true...you go and figure it out...
    I have been to Rosario twice. It sucks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tourist2010  [View Original Post]
    Made a very brief visit to Mendoza a few weeks ago. Read the forum before going, and am sorry to report that there still is not much for mongerers.

Internet searches for "Mendoza putas" showed about 10 chicas available. I didn't follow up with any, so don't know any details.

In Mendoza, I asked two taxi drivers if they knew of any brothels ("Conoces una casa de putas?"). The first said definitely "No!", but that he knew of a street with hookers ("calle de putas"). I wasn't interested, so didn't find out where that street was.

The second taxi driver I asked about any casas de putas said no, the government clamped down hard on them and they all shut down. He said my only option was 50km from the city center (sorry, I forget the name of the place), where there was a strip club, and that chicas were available for full service there as well. I did not have a car, or wish to take a 50km taxi ride, so didn't investigate further.
    That sucks! I recently met a British guy who lives in Rosario and he was like that's where the action is at. He said the ratio is like 40 chicas for 1 guy. Hard to believe eh! Well, I have never been there, so not sure if it's true...you go and figure it out...

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations