Thread: Mendoza

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Mendoza Options

I live in Mendoza and can make the following comments based on personal experience.

If you want cheap sex from average looking women (4 to 6 on a scale of 10) try Azafatas de Placer on Mitre between Gutierrez and Necochea. Last time I was in there it was 30 pesos for 15 minutes, I believe.

If you want expensive sex from slightly above-average looking women (6 to 8 on a scale of 10) try the Red Door Club. Nice atmosphere and a half decent selection of women from Thursday through Saturday nights. I forget the address, but any taxi driver knows it. Great selection of spirits at the bar (one of the best selections in Mendoza, believe it or not)

Happy hunting. Mendoza ain't BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiild
    Visited Montevideo 551 at 6PM weekday.

Address easy to find, good neighborhood, in centre of town, walking distance from Plaza Independincia.

No sign: ring the bell and a girl will come and open the door.

I was shown 5 girls: 3-5 range. I picked the 5: short girl, pretty enough to fuck with big boobs and a pussy that was not shaven.:-(

10mins is AR20. 20mins AR30 and 30 mins AR40. I settled for 20mins at AR30.

Covered blowjob was actually really good, lot of attention, licking balls and even tried to deepthroat me!:-)

Sex was "nice": slow at first then harder. All in mish. Nothing special but I still liked it and well worth the money if you just want something quick and dirty.

I might go out tonight and try to find some clubs / bars / strip joints.
    Wiild,

I will like to request you to make detailed trip report on Mendoza including every aspect such as hotels, night life, things to do in day, prices, safety, taxis, non-pro chicas, getting to Mendoza etc etc

Montevideo 551

Visited Montevideo 551 at 6PM weekday.

Address easy to find, good neighborhood, in centre of town, walking distance from Plaza Independincia.

No sign: ring the bell and a girl will come and open the door.

I was shown 5 girls: 3-5 range. I picked the 5: short girl, pretty enough to fuck with big boobs and a pussy that was not shaven.:-(

10mins is AR20. 20mins AR30 and 30 mins AR40. I settled for 20mins at AR30.

Covered blowjob was actually really good, lot of attention, licking balls and even tried to deepthroat me!:-)

Sex was "nice": slow at first then harder. All in mish. Nothing special but I still liked it and well worth the money if you just want something quick and dirty.

I might go out tonight and try to find some clubs / bars / strip joints.

Madonna

I spent a couple of weeks in Mendoza recently. Lazy days and good wine made it hard to leave. Along the way, I visited the Red Club (http://www.redclubmendoza.com.ar/) one Saturday night.

I was the first customer in the door at 11pm and the chicas looked a little sleepy as they came out to say hello. A couple seemed interesting, but I was hoping for more. Fortunately, another round of three appeared after a minute or two.

Among them was a chica named Madonna. She's tall, maybe 5'8", with a very nice ass and an A-cup chest. But what really got my attention was the gap. I like a good gap.

Turns out she speaks excellent English, so I bought her a drink and we chatted for a while. She offered a private show for some ridiculous amount of money (no doubt trying to be the good employee) but I declined. When she said they had a place across the street where we could go, I agreed to the apparently standard $300 pesos up front.

We had a great time together. Everything was covered, but it hardly mattered. She really turned me on and I was able to move her as well. I ended up paying well north of $400 pesos with the entrance fee, a drink for her and the extra charge for the room. But I felt it was money well spent.

A week later I was still in Mendoza and down in the dumps because my knapsack had been stolen along with some valuables. I was bummed and resolved to change my mood by visiting Madonna again.

This time I just asked for her by name at the front desk, avoiding the entrance fee and the lady drink. I also wanted to forget my troubles for a while, so elected to go for a two-hour visit. We went back to the place across the street, but to the upstairs room which is nicer.

I told her about what had happened and she said, "aw baby." and proceeded to make me forget. We were already familiar with each other, so our second time together was very sweet. Afterwards, she fell asleep on my shoulder and I was content to simply hold her until our time was up.

Would I repeat? I already did.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2041
    Incidentally, my understanding is that completo actually means ¨everything including anal¨ and that this is normally inclusive of BBBJ as well.
    I hope you didn't get that idea from what I wrote in Corrientes 1125 privado thread. What I wrote there only applies to that perticular privado. As I stated in that thread previously, their idea of completo is different from most other places. Sorry if I have misled you.

Quote Originally Posted by El Greco
    As far as I know "completo" in latin America is for anal sex. Not for BBBJ.

Sin condom=sin preservativo=sin prophylactico=sin globo also.

That was the reason of her misunderstanting most probably.

El Greco
    No, you misunderstood my post. I did not originally discuss what ¨completo¨ was, I just asked if the price was for completo, and she said that she did not understand what was completo. Incidentally, my understanding is that completo actually means ¨everything including anal¨ and that this is normally inclusive of BBBJ as well. But the fact was, I really wasn´t looking for completo as in ¨anal sex¨ - I was looking for the upper bound on the price for the session, with the services I wanted.

I then separately asked for chupar sin condom, and was told, in no uncertain terms, that none of their ladies offerred this. This request was fully understood, and outright rejected. As I said, it's quite possible that this could have been privately negotiated in the room for an unknown propina, but I was not interested in pursuing this in the event that the service was not offerred by the lady I happened to select - so I left.

Anyways, I´m done with Mendoza, and unless I someday decide to buy a winery, I don´t see myself being back there. I just reported what I found.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #2041
    FYI, as today is my last day in Mendoza, I stopped by 551 Montivideo again. The lineup on this Friday early evening appeared much improved, as I was presented 5 chicas, and two were eminently do-able on looks, and only one was a genuine heiffer. The fly in the ointment came when I was asked what I wanted, and I enquired about ¨completo¨ The chica running the show either didn't understand, or pretended not to understand what completo was. So then I specified ¨chupar sin condom¨ and was told ¨chupar es CON condom, toda los tiempos, con toda los chicas. Now it very well might be that individuals among the working ladies might react differently for a propina, but as I had not been successful last time here in finding that, I decided to skip it. I simply wasn't looking for a covered BJ and a covered fuck and no other contact. So, I left, improved looking lineup notwithstanding. I will be back in BA on Monday evening, and I am sure I can get better service there.
    As far as I know "completo" in latin America is for anal sex. Not for BBBJ.

Sin condom=sin preservativo=sin prophylactico=sin globo also.

That was the reason of her misunderstanting most probably.

El Greco

FYI, as today is my last day in Mendoza, I stopped by 551 Montivideo again. The lineup on this Friday early evening appeared much improved, as I was presented 5 chicas, and two were eminently do-able on looks, and only one was a genuine heiffer. The fly in the ointment came when I was asked what I wanted, and I enquired about ¨completo¨ The chica running the show either didn't understand, or pretended not to understand what completo was. So then I specified ¨chupar sin condom¨ and was told ¨chupar es CON condom, toda los tiempos, con toda los chicas. Now it very well might be that individuals among the working ladies might react differently for a propina, but as I had not been successful last time here in finding that, I decided to skip it. I simply wasn't looking for a covered BJ and a covered fuck and no other contact. So, I left, improved looking lineup notwithstanding. I will be back in BA on Monday evening, and I am sure I can get better service there.

Just got back from 551 Montivideo. Was shown 2 chunky chicas. Not really fugly, but certainly nothing special. I went with a blonde, who, if she dropped 25-30 pounds, would actually be very attractive. Cost was 50 pesos for 30 minutes. CBJ only, and she was a cock-blocker when I was on top in Mish. When she rode cowboy, she didn't feel the need to block so it was not too bad. It seems that this may be the only game in town, so at least I can say that it was cheap and I did get off. But I will probably NOT make a daily habit of this place, even for only $16 a session. I saw two other chicas in the waiting room as I was leaving, and they were no better than the 2 I was presented. My steak dinner at the Parilla down the street cost less, and was more satisfying.

I´m staying at the Argentino hotel, which is around the corner from the Hyatt. It may not be chica friendly, but that may be a moot point. Otherwise, it´s quite a nice place for the rate of $60 US all inclusive.

Can only confirm the fuglies on 551 Montevideo.

For those who speak a bit of spanish, a big list of adds is available from the UNO diario, directly on the web: http://clasiuno.diariouno.net.ar/res...hp?rubros=4259

Had a couple of bad experiences and one good one, can't wait to get back to BA.

Mendoza

Spent 3 nights in Mendoza in Feb. Recently. Didn't come for mongering but found myself on Montevideo 551 on a Sat. Got shown 3 fuglies and walked out. Couldn't eat for hours afterwards.

Stayed at Hostal Confluencia. Very helpful staff that arranged my half day wine tasting tour to a couple of bodegas, a white water rafting trip down the Rio Mendoza throught the Andes Mountains (highly recommended) and a visit to Aconcagua Mountain.

They also recommended restaurant La Marchigiana on P. Mendocinas 1550. This place has been around for 50 years. As they do not feel the need to advertise in the tourist circulars, it is filled with mostly locals. The waiters are very professional and helpful if asked for recommendations. I ate here 3 times and had a great lomo in pimento sauce, stuffed salmon cannelloni, and the house lasgne. All excellent. Entrees run about 30-40 pesos. The staff showed me pictures of Brad Pitt and Gwen Paltrow who ate there every night while he was filming "7 years in Tibet" back in 1997.

Leandro

Hi Leandro.

Si quiero consultar te. Do you have any information of chicas / apartments.

In Mendoza?

Tr Tuga

Hello, I am of Mendoza Argentina, I dedicate to buy and sell fields, houses, warehouses, rental, if you need some information from our province, consulteme we have the best services market. Leandro.

Email: leandro.vdv@gmail.com.

Phone: 5492615863923

Eat at Don Marios--the best meat in Mendoza

Sid, PM me. I spent time in Mendoza and can arrange introductions to some english speaking folks I know who will show you around. Both guys used to live in the USA. I did not do any mongering in Mendoza, but I met wonderfully open and kind people who were very gracious hosts and proud of their beautiful city. I would compare portenos are to mendocinos as New Yorkers are to midwesterners.

I also enjoyed my stay in San Juan--the warmest people that I have encountered in Argentina. I don't rember the names of the restaurants in San Juan.

Don Marios in Mendoza is unforgetable. They buy only the best meat and prepare it perfectly. Better than marisol, happenings or lilas. An elegant resturant is Sancho's as in.

Sancho Panza, Don Quixote's side kick.

I think the girls from Mendoza are beautifull defintly a lot more European looking / white then most girls in CF

Posting Limitations