Thread: Black

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    That is funny and scary at the same time. I've never had that happen but, the truth is, if it did happen I would never admit it publicly -- not even on an anonymous message board such as this, much less to my buddies.

There is a dancer at Madaho's who used to be a guy, or at least all the chicas say she was. She's a bit older and a tall blonde, I believe. Thankfully, I haven't made the mistake with that one, either.

But, I think it would shake me up a bit if I ended up picking a tranny. Inevitably, I would start to ask questions in my head, 'you picked a dude. Maybe you subconsciously like dudes?'

Yep, call it my insecurity, but if that happened to me, I'd probably drop out of the game for a while, beat myself up, go get my eyes checked, perhaps a shot of testocerone, and maybe grow some extra facial hair. There is something to be said for the Crocodile Dundee test at these places, just to eliminate that prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster78
    Speaking of dancers - buddy of mine took out a screaming hottie - not from any of the Recoleta - cannot remember the club - but I had not read about it on this forum.

Long story short, he got high fives for the how hot she was - then got her home only to find some extra junk in the trunk. According to the dancer, many of the dancers are packing some sausage down below.

Of course we asked what he did when he found out - he was cool gave her some money anyway and let her leave. We all had contined good laughs at his expense.

Speaking of dancers - buddy of mine took out a screaming hottie - not from any of the Recoleta - cannot remember the club - but I had not read about it on this forum.

Long story short, he got high fives for the how hot she was - then got her home only to find some extra junk in the trunk. According to the dancer, many of the dancers are packing some sausage down below.

Of course we asked what he did when he found out - he was cool gave her some money anyway and let her leave. We all had contined good laughs at his expense.

Great story. I have done the EXACT same thing, except exclusively at Madaho's. Brought home three dancers from Madaho's. They weren't just for me; I had two amigos. The dancers wanted funds up front. As soon as they left, we went straight back to Madaho's and got three others. We actually beat them back there. Their jaws dropped -- and then they glared like hell -- when they saw us sitting there.

We didn't get a call from the police. But, the above story is just one of several reasons why I generally never take dancers -- they're nice to look at, but that's about it.

Congrats to you for refusing to pay up front. That is always a bad sign. I've refused a few times myself. I posted one such episode here a few years back. It ended badly in a Monger vs. Dos Chicas sort of way, and I don't hit girls, so I did my best rope-a-dope for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster78
    This has been awhile in waiting to post.

Went into Blacks with an amigo - just to get a different feel. We usually go to Madohos which works out well.

Well we end up negotiating $600 pesos each for three chicas - which for Blacks is great. The girls are laying it on while in the club really promissing a night of great love.

In the taxi things really shift - more of cold fish and I am getting a little apprehensive. When we get to the apartment we are all set to go and they want the cash up front - we had already covered that we will pay after - having had too many bad experiences with the up-front chicas.

Well they say no - need up front - so we simply told them - $50 pesos for the taxi - or pay at the end - their choice. A little debate - then they took the $50 pesos and headed out.

We were 10 minutes behind them - pulled two much hotter chicas out of Madahos and went back to the apartment. Then a real party started.

Now we were having a great time with these two girls when the door buzzer goes off. Ignoring it - I keep going until the second buzz - figuring a neighbor about the noise I grab pants and head to the door.

I open the door - greeted by FOUR policia - FOUR!

Well my spanish is not too good - but it is clear that the chiccas from Blacks called the policia on us. So I invite them in - grab the girls and they start talking to them - they tell them it is all cool. Well after about 30 minutes and searching the apartment they realize that we are fine and have given all of our money to the girls. They finally leave -

And we get the party going again!

So - moral of the story - Madohos - freaking great time - Blacks - freaking horror story.

Ciao,

Tony

Gato

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter
    You should have bribed the police to go away. Most like to take care of it on the spot.
    How would you broach the issue and what would you offer?

Gato - in hindsite I agree fully with you. At the time, we figured we were experiencing the best cocktail party story we can never tell.

You should have bribed the police to go away.

Most like to take care of it on the spot.

Never to Blacks Again - Watch Out - Horror Story

This has been awhile in waiting to post.

Went into Blacks with an amigo - just to get a different feel. We usually go to Madohos which works out well.

Well we end up negotiating $600 pesos each for three chicas - which for Blacks is great. The girls are laying it on while in the club really promissing a night of great love.

In the taxi things really shift - more of cold fish and I am getting a little apprehensive. When we get to the apartment we are all set to go and they want the cash up front - we had already covered that we will pay after - having had too many bad experiences with the up-front chicas.

Well they say no - need up front - so we simply told them - $50 pesos for the taxi - or pay at the end - their choice. A little debate - then they took the $50 pesos and headed out.

We were 10 minutes behind them - pulled two much hotter chicas out of Madahos and went back to the apartment. Then a real party started.

Now we were having a great time with these two girls when the door buzzer goes off. Ignoring it - I keep going until the second buzz - figuring a neighbor about the noise I grab pants and head to the door.

I open the door - greeted by FOUR policia - FOUR!

Well my spanish is not too good - but it is clear that the chiccas from Blacks called the policia on us. So I invite them in - grab the girls and they start talking to them - they tell them it is all cool. Well after about 30 minutes and searching the apartment they realize that we are fine and have given all of our money to the girls. They finally leave -

And we get the party going again!

So - moral of the story - Madohos - freaking great time - Blacks - freaking horror story.

Ciao,

Tony

Does that mean

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDog
    At least you know if you pay the higher prices, you won't get AIDS. LOL.

Moondog
    If I bite on the US$300, I can go bareback without any worries.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDog
    At least you know if you pay the higher prices, you won't get AIDS.
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    . She thinks real hard (as much as you can with 2 neurons) and tells me US$300.
    At least you know if you pay the higher prices, you won't get AIDS. LOL.

Moondog

Black

Dropped by and chatted up the bartender again. Great tease but that's about it. Looked over the venue and found three possbilities, one was a bit shy and would dance but not make eye contact and the other two had no problem.

About 02:45 went to test the waters with my 2nd choice, a little chatting and she asks for the drink - tell her I've been here before and wanted to discuss price first, she thinks real hard (as much as you can with 2 neurons) and tells me US$300. I turn to walk away and she grabs my hand now wanting to discuss the matter more, told her sorry not interested in being insulted, pull away and went to a new place on the bar to wait for my #3 to pass by.

Of course #3 comes by and I repeat the process and this is looking more promising. She does not ask for the drink asks if I want company for the evening - things are thining out as it is now a little after 03:15. I tell her yes and she gets that sultry take me to bed look and tells me she is my girl. I ask her about the price and bingo we are at US$300 again! Tired of the game and feeling just plain mean I ask her does she believe all American's are stupid and start to walk away, again the hand and arm grabbing to discuss the matter. I tell her I treat my companions with respect and expect the same in return, I am not interested in a chica who insults me.

I start to walk off and the chica I had pulled earlier in the week comes over and tells me chica #3 is her friend and I tell her the she should tell her friend to be more agreeable and not insult the clients. Now the session I had with this one was very good for us both and she offers to go with me for the same deal but by this time I am out of the mood for Black girls and their attitudes and tell her this. As I leave the two are in a heated discussion.

You know, some how that made me smile.

Best as I recall the chica drink was AR$150. I assumed she was a retread since they have been requiring 2 drinks to get them out - so figured she had already left once and was back - oh well sloppy seconds.

That's a great deal for Black, well done. How much was the chica drink?

I wonder if the drink requirements change when it's late.

Black

Dropped by to see my bartender Valeria and they are now passing me through without a charge. Spoke to a couple of young ladies but didn't feel the needle rise so passed them by. An older (read 28 or 29) chica I had not seen came over, sat down and struck up a conversation. Things progressed until I asked what the freight was and she didn't bat an eye and answered US$300, countered with AR$300 telling her I didn't need a grilfriend. She came down to AR$700 and I told her $500 - she came down to $600 and I went down to $400 and she wanted to know what was going on, what appened to $500? Since it was 03:00 told her I was tired and going back to the apartment - had to work in the morning but would like her company. Settled for AR$500 and one chica drink to get her out. Since I got her out with one drink I figured she must have been a retread. Service was good and there was no rush, ended up having to take her out the door when I left to drop off work product this morning at 09:00. She gave me her number and asked if I would be back tonight. Good and worth repeating. Name was Natalie I think.

He was the last time I was there

But that was about 90 days ago and lots can change in that persiod of time.

Quote Originally Posted by QuakHunter
    Is Daniel still the manager? I always thought he knew how to run the place well.

Posting Limitations