Thread: Black

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Insanity !

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I know since Dickhead departed our company, and Moe went on to his reward I have inherited the "Value Monger" title but I got to tell you I was shocked tonight. I went to Black with another degenerate I know from here for the first time in 5 years or so. I was prepared for the sticker shock on the drink (200 P) for a bottle of water. But what just blew my fucking mind was the chicka drink price. They start, yes START at 800 pesos.

There was 20 girls there (holiday) with maybe 5 of them acceptable, and 2 of those that while not exceptional were bordering on kinda hot, certainly nothing better than can be found at Hook any night of the week. Myself and the degenerate made the 4th and 5th guy in the place. They have to be trying to milk that pig for every peso until they get closed.

I'll never go back.
    Stop the Insanity!

$800.00 Fucking pesos for a girl's drink!

WTF?

We can get laid for less than that!

You can get yourself a Deluxe Rusty Trombone for $500.00 !

Fuck Black!

TL.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Shocked I tell you, SHOCKED!

I know since Dickhead departed our company, and Moe went on to his reward I have inherited the "Value Monger" title but I got to tell you I was shocked tonight. I went to Black with another degenerate I know from here for the first time in 5 years or so. I was prepared for the sticker shock on the drink (200 P) for a bottle of water. But what just blew my fucking mind was the chicka drink price. They start, yes START at 800 pesos.

There was 20 girls there (holiday) with maybe 5 of them acceptable, and 2 of those that while not exceptional were bordering on kinda hot, certainly nothing better than can be found at Hook any night of the week. Myself and the degenerate made the 4th and 5th guy in the place. They have to be trying to milk that pig for every peso until they get closed.

I'll never go back.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Educated guess,

Quote Originally Posted by FlyfoAwhtGuy  [View Original Post]
    What and where is LV?
    Educated guess,

Las Vegas? (Nevada, USA), jejejejeje.

Stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by TigerBlood  [View Original Post]
    Checked out hippo around 11:30 -- breezed by the doorman while he was negotiating with a couple Brits and avoided the cover. Not many chicas inside, and they were 5's at best. Some of the dancers were amazing -- but what shitty, bored attitudes. There were only a few guys in the place, you would think they could make some eye contact. It started to pick up as I was leaving...but I figured the free look was enough.

Went over to black but wasn't lucky enough to avoid the cover this time of 300 p. Didn't care, as by now I needed a few drinks. Black had at least 40 girls inside at midnight, and dancers on the bar. Same as the old Black -- yes, overpriced, etc.. But at least a lot of chicas. That being said, the youngest had to be over 30, and when the lights briefly turned on, there were some grim hags in there. Even more grim was the asking price of one of the two girls that were doable in there... $400 USD! I didn't even bother countering.. Bought her a drink, practiced my Spanish for a couple of hours, and got the fuck out of there...

Hippo and Black are good if you find yourself in BA short on time and stupidly long on $ but if you want to blow that cash, go to LV and bang 10's. TL as usual is right -- quality is mediocre, price is offensive, and attitudes are coldly transactional.
    What and where is LV?

Checked out hippo around 11:30 -- breezed by the doorman while he was negotiating with a couple Brits and avoided the cover. Not many chicas inside, and they were 5's at best. Some of the dancers were amazing -- but what shitty, bored attitudes. There were only a few guys in the place, you would think they could make some eye contact. It started to pick up as I was leaving...but I figured the free look was enough.

Went over to black but wasn't lucky enough to avoid the cover this time of 300 p. Didn't care, as by now I needed a few drinks. Black had at least 40 girls inside at midnight, and dancers on the bar. Same as the old Black -- yes, overpriced, etc.. But at least a lot of chicas. That being said, the youngest had to be over 30, and when the lights briefly turned on, there were some grim hags in there. Even more grim was the asking price of one of the two girls that were doable in there... $400 USD! I didn't even bother countering.. Bought her a drink, practiced my Spanish for a couple of hours, and got the fuck out of there...

Hippo and Black are good if you find yourself in BA short on time and stupidly long on $ but if you want to blow that cash, go to LV and bang 10's. TL as usual is right -- quality is mediocre, price is offensive, and attitudes are coldly transactional.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TigerBlood For This Post:

300 Peso or 35 dollars to enter.

I passed. BA is getting so expensive that I wondering if it worth visiting. I miss the good old days. Thought with the blue rate BA would be a blast but seems much more boring that it was 10 years ago.

October 2013 update.

280 p to enter, with one drink.

Place have had a major remake after it was closed down some time back.

Now there is a sushi restaurant to the left of the bar with a few tables, don't know if they actually serve food or if it is for show. Rest of the place looks like a bar / café.

It used to suck and now it sucks even more! The money they want you to spend there is ridicules The girls there are no hotter than in other clubs, only reason this place stay afloat is reputation and location. That anyone reading this board should go there is beyond me.

Stranger.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

400 Pesos, one black label, bye bye

I went there about 2 weeks ago Saturday night to see what was happening. Entrance fee 280 P. Ordered one black label on the rocks, another extra 100 P, left 20 P tip, all in all 400 P total (= US $45 blue rate or US $68 official rate). She did fill up my glass quite a bit, how generous. About 20 girls, no dancers. May be 2 or 3 doable girls for me, but really, nothing special. Quite boring place. I finished my drink and left after like 30 minutes, didn't even bother talking to any chica. There was 2 other dudes also just sitting around.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fun Pete For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    The bartender I know who works at Black said the place has opened again.

Perhaps Madaho is not far behind?

My understanding was the folks from Madaho were trying to work a deal to take over a club called Blue in Puerto Madero.
    Black is in fact open with many of the same ee's. Less chica's; no bar dancing; salon has been turned in to a sushi restaurant / bar.

Open Again?

The bartender I know who works at Black said the place has opened again.

Perhaps Madaho is not far behind?

My understanding was the folks from Madaho were trying to work a deal to take over a club called Blue in Puerto Madero.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Black has finally been put out of it's misery.

I went there on Thursday Night and it was down and out for the count.

Everybody in the neighborhood informed me that it will NOT reopen again but then again the competition may be lying but only if their lips are moving.

TL.

I also ran in to one of the managers from Madahos and he told me that Madahos is planning on reopening in the near future but not where it was.

He will call me when it reopens and I will post it for the rest of the Boys.
    So who will be the next generation "black" ??

Closed Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk48  [View Original Post]
    Friends and I are arriving in October. Hope this shut down stuff is over by then!

BA and clubs are synonymous together!
    Black has finally been put out of it's misery.

I went there on Thursday Night and it was down and out for the count.

Everybody in the neighborhood informed me that it will NOT reopen again but then again the competition may be lying but only if their lips are moving.

TL.

I also ran in to one of the managers from Madahos and he told me that Madahos is planning on reopening in the near future but not where it was.

He will call me when it reopens and I will post it for the rest of the Boys.

Black

Friends and I are arriving in October. Hope this shut down stuff is over by then!

BA and clubs are synonymous together!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    Hi Tourist81,

Great report, thanks.

To many guys, the fact that the girls are not permitted to approach them is a plus, and one reason why Madahos and some other clubs have that rule. The alternative is the girls doing a "train" on the guys, coming on to them one after another and forcing the customer repeatedly dismiss them, all of which detracts from having a peaceful drink while calmly surveying all of the contestants.

However, as you no doubt discovered, there's no need for you to have "felt like an alien". Just motion to the one that catches your eye and she'll be in your lap in seconds.

Thanks,

Jackson.
    Newbie here. If you do signal a girl and ask her to come over to talk, will you have to buy her a drink? I ask because the drinks are so high.

Thanks, 27 days to zero hour!

Wtf

I have traveled to BA 15 times o=since 2003 and consider myself very familiar with the lay of the land. While I had a on again off again girlfriend for most of the time I still frequented many of the clubs and privados. I was considering going there later in the year but don't quite get the true impact of the advantage of this new policing policy. Besides the good food and relaxation.

Of the city, it's all about the availability of the chicas! WIth that thrown out of the eqaution, is BA still considered a mongering destination or has this nonsense really put a hold on the freedom of activity?

Posting Limitations