Thread: Black

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Raided and closed again

My friend from Black told me they were raided and closed again last night.

Will the pussy-police never stop?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

I thought I would be among the people that liked the fact that the girls could no longer dance around you and try to entice you. Turns out I really dislike this rule change. There is no happy medium so all of the girls are essentially sitting down 90% of the time. Makes it almost impossible to check out a girls physique and the place has no energy whatsoever. Very stale feeling.

You definitely won't be bothered if you don't want to be but for a guy who wants to check out the talent it is very tough. Unless you want to have multiple girls presented you can easily wait a long time to get a chance to see a girl stand up. This has to be really hurting their business.

Also in an effort to pass along the fine price club paid club has shifted back to 2 drink exit fee.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rubiks Cube For This Post:

2nd stop on my tour was black. Very good energy but nothing that caught my eye. I noticed a few girls that used to be at madahos. Had a few vodka drinks at 200 pesos each and left. Club seemed very relaxed about girls talking to me without buying a drink. I might have gotten a pass because I'm a bit of a regular but 2 different girls gave me their phone number right at the table. I've never had that before. Was surprised how many clients were in the place.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    You paid 980 pesos to talk to some girls and not get laid! How these places stay open is beyond me.
    They stay open because people keep going to them.

Why anybody ever goes to them is beyond me!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson  [View Original Post]
    To many guys, the fact that the girls are not permitted to approach them is a plus, and one reason why Madahos and some other clubs have that rule. The alternative is the girls doing a "train" on the guys, coming on to them one after another and forcing the customer repeatedly dismiss them, all of which detracts from having a peaceful drink while calmly surveying all of the contestants.
    So true Jackson! Can't deny the train line is awful but I hate attitudes from some chicas that feels like a "supermodel" ***** and in the end, she's worst than a rubber doll in bed.

I already got surprised once by a "boteja" girl performance, intelligence and so broad minded.

She was authorized to leave and still spent more time (a full Sunday) without extras. Being a solo guy, I didn't complain.

Best cost, good service; that gave her so much positive points and my only reason to refuse repeat is to not get engaged. Jajajaja.

Black don't worry too much in makes a solo customer satisfied and don't have any reason for me to return. I feel that without Madaho existence, they are just locking the cute girls inside the house to make us go after them. I'll refuse it.

I'm not the one who needs money; I know it's value = 100 pesos is a coke. Jajaja.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tourist81 For This Post:

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Tourist81  [View Original Post]
    Starting that girls can't approach clients = shit.

It's easy to know this rule because I could see some girls eyes starting to bling $ but didn't came to present themselves to me. Jajajaja.
    Hi Tourist81,

Great report, thanks.

To many guys, the fact that the girls are not permitted to approach them is a plus, and one reason why Madahos and some other clubs have that rule. The alternative is the girls doing a "train" on the guys, coming on to them one after another and forcing the customer repeatedly dismiss them, all of which detracts from having a peaceful drink while calmly surveying all of the contestants.

However, as you no doubt discovered, there's no need for you to have "felt like an alien". Just motion to the one that catches your eye and she'll be in your lap in seconds.

Thanks,

Jackson.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackson For This Post:

One of the things I like about Black

Quote Originally Posted by Tourist81  [View Original Post]

It's easy to know this rule because I could see some girls eyes starting to bling $ but didn't came to present themselves to me. Jajajaja.
    Very good report Tourist, when I used to go to Black I liked it that the girls had to wait to be called. In the clubs that don't have this rule, the moment you stop moving, the ugliest fattest girls in the place begin their assault. " Do jew whant sone conpany?"

You paid 980 pesos to talk to some girls and not get laid! How these places stay open is beyond me.
    Last edited by Daddy Rulz; 06-02-13 at 17:06. Reason: Clarity

Disapointed

With this tourist face, I went out to Black this Saturday around 23:50 pm (280 pesos = one drink).

Beautiful location, very cute and so much good looking chicas...a very few quantity of men in place. Wow, that means more options to me, I thought.

I really had good expectations at the first 20 minutes but...

Entertainment is NONE!

I felt like an alien with so much chicas looking at me. "Que pasa?" I'm from another country not another planet.

This also makes harder to get a really good deal but what the heck, I was trying to get some fun.

First try with a girl AKA "Mia": nice body, very naughty smile. We start a talk and bang: pay me a drink, please.

Ok, quickie...I'm a gentleman; paid her a drink and got my free coke.

Suddenly, the waitress came back with the drink and said: 600 pesos. Allright...I didn't like to be rude and wanted to see Mia's potential.

A little more talking, quick kisses "pero nada caliente" she started to talk about "regalo" (I got it as price service) and BANG!

She asked for USD 1500 or 3000 pesos. I started to laugh about it (no, I'm not dumb...

"800 pesos, és cuanto tengo" but could be "get away chica". Price may had returned to reality after this (1000 pesos) and I really could spent 1500 pesos with her.

Anyway, I refused due this kind of behaviour.

Kept a time to see if quotation goes down due time and stay looking to balcony dancers but where was strippers shows? :

Fine...gave myself another coke imagining that it couldn't be more than 280 pesos. Jajajaja.

Second try was with a balcony dancer AKA "Jessica". Not the prettiest one, very simple but looks sexy dancing.

Again, a quick chat and the waitress came asking to pay her a drink...

Well...Jessica informed this gentleman that 600 pesos is the girl's drink and 700 pesos to the balcony dancers...what? No way!

I know chicas are following rules to ask for drinks but being forced to pay them in order to continue talking!?

Nothing against Jessica but had refused immediately to pay it. These waitresses are a f*cking clock taking the girl away from you if you don't pay it.

2:30 hs am...no more than this. Waitress came to "cerrar la cuenta". Fine...just got myself pissed off enough to leave it but wait...the waitress wanted comission for the service! I had to refuse again but this time with pleasure to say.

By the way, my second coke is 100 pesos. (total loss: 980 pesos and the sensation of being robbed).

If one of the "finest house here" can't treat me with respect, I'm not expecting different from other "adult entertainment" places here.

Sorry for this long statement but wanted to share my experience.

I know there's a big difference in the currency with other countries but even in Brazil, I'm still treated like a tourist.

Even so, one of the best strip house in Sao Paulo is 230 reais = 500 pesos (free to consume this amount with food, drinks to you and girls. I drink 6 cokes).

The top girls there (true higher level) is 500-800 reais = could say 1000-2000 pesos...

If you are a good dealer, you can always makes it cheaper.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tourist81 For This Post:

Lots of black chicas in Newport now.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Closed

Article in la nacion today mentions both Black and Madahos were closed due to 'complaints by neighbours' which prompted inspectors to come by and obviously they found something. Easy to do if they want to.

What's surprising is that Black's was closed despite the owner being (alledgedly) a very highly connected ex cabinet chief with ties to Moreno.

I suspect the closures won't last long if that's true, and I imagine it is.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrankAndStein For This Post:

Black's and Madahos closed?

Chica told me both are closed for 'paperwork' reasons, or maybe something about drug taking in Madaho's caught on video?

No idea if true or not, I don't bother to go to either one anymore.

Personally it might be a good thing if girls migrate to a more reasonable place. Girl I talked to said she was concerned they would close all the clubs, forcing them onto the street. I can't see that happening.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrankAndStein For This Post:

RE: Thursday night... It still is expensive

Ugh, that's too much. I quit going to Black, Hippo, Madaho, and Sodoma long time ago. I think these clubs are for new arrivals or some high rollers... Once you know your way around you don't need to spend that kind of money for a gem. Personally, I prefer New Port or Privados and usually I max out at 500 pesos.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to PickCherry12 For This Post:

Thursday night... It still is expensive

The entry fee now is 250 pesos which gets you one drink and 500 is the chica drink. But loads and loads of talent around 1.00 and asking prices range from 800 pesos to USD 300. But most girls were flexible on how long they can stay.

Sun night

Was in last night. Had a very nice time. Of all the clubs this one amazingly has become the most reasonable price for me to get a top shelf drink. About 25 girls there and 2 of the dancers were amazing. Girls now can leave after 1 drink. Didn't leave with anybody but the 1 girl I chatted up started at $300 us but when I rejected said ok how much you want to pay. I knew I wasn't leaving with her so didn't feel like negotiating.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubiks Cube For This Post:

Posting Limitations