Thread: Black

+ Submit Report
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Recent experience at Black

I was at Black in December 2004. This was my second trip to BA and I spent a lot of time there. I found that Black is the place for 8-10's. Yes, I also found that they know that they are hot. I have only marginal spanish skills and my negotiations were not great. What I did was identify a couple of ladies which I was interested in and bought them both a drink together. Assuming I liked what I heard, I would tell them that tonight I wanted only one lady. I also said that I would not tell the other what they were charging me. I made it like a game and they would each whisper what they would do and for how much. In general, I paid from $250-300AR and each girl stayed many hours with very liberal services (bbbj, dfk, etc.). I am not sure if that is a good rate or not. I am by far from a discount buyer and only go for the cream.

I also met up with a couple of them later the next day and got on average a $100 AR discount. I kept one 18 year old (short slicked back hair, tall, and highly orgasmic) girl for almost 24 hours for $600AR (I think she was falling in "love"... yes I know it is an act).

I find that women in BA are not as mercenary as say ladies in Prague. If they find you nice and attractive, they will make concessions by staying longer or offering more services. Where as in Prague, they do not care.

Not sure if this post is useful, I am new at this and next time I will remember more names.

No sign of the "drink police" on Sunday night. 25 peso entry fee, 5 pesos cheaper than Madahos. Chatted up a few women, but an earlier couple of visits to apartments earlier in the day limited my desire and made this more of a scouting mission than a pussy purchasing expedition.

Ratio was extremely favorable - Sunday is said to be slow, but there were probably 30 women and 5 guys there at 11pm. Selection varied 6-8 or so. I hesitate to be too specific because it was quite dark on Sunday night, so it´s hard to see exactly what you´re getting.

Funniest line I´ve heard in years was on Sunday night. Two blokes sat down at the next couch, started speaking in English. We got to chatting briefly, and I asked why they were in BsAs. Answer was "We´re here buying meat."

No shit Sherlock!

Anyway, turns out they were buyers for a British beef wholesaler who ships Grade A Argentine steaks back to Europe. But I am still laughing at the irony of the fellow´s description of what he was doing.

While I didn´t get any takeout, these two guys left with a couple of friendly girls, apparently the final price (if I overheard correctly) was 300 pesos.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Black

Black Ayacucho & Alvear (in Recoleta) 4804-9652 / 9749

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default....5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Please notice that the name is singular, as in "Black", not "Black's". Over priced and over-regulated, and the only club that employes the "Drink Police" who will not let you talk to a chica for more than 2 minutes without insisting that you buy them a drink. Besides the idiotic rules (and there are several others), I'll never understand why anyone would willingly pay $200k for a $100k Mercedes meerly because the dealers lot was well stocked or the sales lady batted her eyelashes at you. Nevertheless, if you absolutely insist on paying idiot gringo prices ($100-$300USD), then please go here.

Update by Jackson on 3-5-04

I had a lengthy discussion recently with Daniel, the manager of Black, who advised me that they do not require that customers buy the girls a drink before the girls are permitted to discuss prices. I had the impression that this was a recent change in policy, but I did not press the point, it being sufficent enough for me that this onerous practice was no longer in effect.

Daniel further advised me that if I or any other Black customer was told by any Black staffer or a chica that there was a pre-discussion drink purchase requirement, that they should advise said staffer or chica of his comments, and if that didn't prove sufficent, then they shoud ask to speak directly with him.

Now, all this having been said, there is still nothing preventing the chica herself from refusing to discuss price until you buy her a drink.

To test this theory, myself and several experienced mongers visited Black a couple of nights ago with the specific intent of performng "price checks", which is a euphemsium for talking to chicas and getting some random quotes. All quotes were for one hour sessions. In discussions with 5 chicas, the various members received three final quotes for $200USD, one for $150USD, and one chica wouldn't discuss prices until she was purchased a drink.

Posting Limitations