Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 10 of 68 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 60 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    I'm a slow learner, besides I think I speak better then half of my neighbors! I know I can read better then them!
    But not write better. Three errors in two sentences.

I agree with all you said. My point was to all the people who come just to "monger". If you need to come here or if you are here as a tourist and the mongering is a pleasant bonus, then yes it is a nice vacation destination. But for a just a "mongering" destination from any country up "north" it seems there are many places closer, more convenient and cheaper. Just as a by and by, public safety here is falling by the way side very rapidly. The public transportation is a joke, a dangerous joke. Another train accident yesterday, thats at least 6 just in the past year! For such a small country thats quite a few.
    The puss in BA is cheap like borscht. Unless you are taking the 500+ chicas. 300-500 peso chicas are less than 100 USD! Cartagena chicas are 200k+ pesos, brasileiras 200+ reals unless you go to some of the local privados, thai - 1500+ baht when you go off of beach Road and soi 6, more if you hit Walking Street.

The current trip to the Canadian west coast from BA cost me just under 1400usd and I know airfare to-from Brasil is close to that price.

All that BA needs is a good beach! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Haven't you been living in the provincias for like ten years? And you just speak enough to get by? WTF is up with that?
    I'm a slow learner, besides I think I speak better then half of my neighbors! I know I can read better then them!

I speak enough spanish to get by.
    Haven't you been living in the provincias for like ten years? And you just speak enough to get by? WTF is up with that?

Boy's Town

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker  [View Original Post]
    Was in Tijuana last night with a bro, hanging out mostly in Hong Kong club. The pics shows only average girls. There are many much hotter chicas in HK who would not give out their pics.

In comparison, the women who hang out at Cafe Exceterra or New Orleans would be too old, ugly, overweight that I would not bother looking at much less taking to the bed. Did pull a Paraguyan girl from Cafe New Orleans a few years back. She was dark, ugly, skanky with lots of scars on her skin, coupled with an angry, nasty attitude. Would never waste time in that cafe.

Last night did 2 young, good-looking Tijuana street girls, with perfect hard bodies and smooth skin, for US$25 each, in between hanging out in HK flirting and groping the young, sexy, good-looking club chicas.

Total cost for the night, including 2 girls, hotels, drinks, food and tips, gas from Los Angeles, parking, taxis etc. Less than US$120.

Isn't life good?
    I grew up in Houston, Tx and every time we had a long weekend we would zip down to Boy's Town Laredo, Mexico and it was exactly as you describe Tijuana.

$25. 00 girls, $4. 00 drinks, Donkey Shows, and a filty fucking country full of drug addicts and girls that look like Aztecs!

I would arrive in Boy' Town around 9pm and immediately start slamming drinks and chicas!

Usually fucked 8 girls per night, well it was really 7 because I would do 1 twice.

When I arrived and when I left. Usually around 7:30am!

Some where 3-ways and 1 was a 4-way, that's a lot of work though!

But I had to be super drunk and it had to be night time.

It's a horrible place during the day and so are most of the girls!

Depressing!

Now with the drug related killings and the US Border Patrol, Homeland Assholes it's just not much fun anymore!

I'd wake up and go to the friendly doctor's office where he would give me a ten years supply of goodies and jump in the car and go home.

Gas, hotel, drinks and 8 girls about $400. 00 dollars and most of that was on drinks I think!

Yes, it was fun.

Now you have to dodge bullits and police bribes.

And AIDS!

Very prevalent in Mexico, down here just the Trannies have it!

Something that you won't catch at Madahos or Orleans!

No needles allowed in my world!

Question :

If the Paraguayan Jungle Bunny was SOOOOO Fucking Ugly why did you fuck her?

You with such good taste in women, I'm shocked!

Mexico is truly 3rd world, some of the girls are spectacular but the White, Italian Argies, not likely to fuck for money can be very, very attractive and will help you produce attractive little bastards!

There is a good reason that BA is the "Paris of the South!"

TL.

I do miss Boy's Town! And the "extra" $5k a week from my doctor's visits!

Every Wednesday! It's a 3. 45 hour drive from Houston in a really fast car!

Made 5 trips a month on a good month, get there at 1pm and be back at home by 5pm.

Exciting at times, too much so!

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    Gandolf50, I am curious why you mentioned Columbia, Ecuador and Peru? The another forum forum on Columbia only has a few recent postings, and the Ecuador and Peru forum are dead. I am considering a late in the year trip to either Medllin Columbia, Ecuador or Costa Rica. Medellin and Ecuador are destinations that I am considering for future residency and a Costa Rica trip would be for adventure activities. Mongering would be a small part of any trip, but you have piqued my curiosity about mongering in those countries.
    Good points here. Equador is a sleeper as is Peru but Lima is huge. In Quito you will need the first day to get used to the elevation. Spanish needed or you will get last weeks leftovers. Medellin IMHO is now an over priced haven for english speaking mongers, all mongers stay together, me thinkest Cartagena is better since it is seasonally repopulated with new college hotties, 18-21 non pros who want to have a good time. Costa Rica is great but EVERYONE there goes to the same 3-4 places where everyone speaks English and where everyone does the same chicas. I just saw on the CR forum where the guys are still talking about the superstar from 2008 who is still going strong plus 20 pounds. I would rather have something fresher. I like BA because it is spread out, new/varied adventures always available, all price points available, all ages available, European flair, good food. Get that Spanish CD my friends...........

Costa Rica...Convenience
    Equador...They don't have a clue. No GFE but good.
    Cartagena....youngest .....with a beach
    Medellin...Prettiest
    BA....everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    Gandolf50, I am curious why you mentioned Columbia, Ecuador and Peru? The another forum forum on Columbia only has a few recent postings, and the Ecuador and Peru forum are dead. I am considering a late in the year trip to either Medllin Columbia, Ecuador or Costa Rica. Medellin and Ecuador are destinations that I am considering for future residency and a Costa Rica trip would be for adventure activities. Mongering would be a small part of any trip, but you have piqued my curiosity about mongering in those countries.
    OK, My job used to take me to many countries. I speak enough spanish to get by. In Columbia and Venezuela I don't think I ever had to pay, not that it didn't cost me, but I did not have to pay by the hour so to speak. Hot women, great sex, and since I wasnt paying, no clock watching. Costa Rica is loaded with nice women who while they need money are not greedy, at least in my experience. In Peru and Ecuador it seems I always paid, but peanuts. In most cases the girls were not pros in the sense that they were out looking for clients every night, only on recommendation or if you happened to meet them in their normal job. I guess it all depends what you are looking for and how much time you have and what you are willing to pay. I live in Argentina, but I did not come here for the women. For the most part I find them very greedy, selfish and for the most part not overly attractive. I know many people will disagree with me but thats my point of view. I read about guys on this forum spending well over $1000U$D for a night out and for average sex for a hour or two. People with more money then brains. Or maybe just desperate after so much time in "sex prison". I have a ama de cama (a live in) plus two neighbors on call, plus a fourth girl who I see once a week and I don't spend a thousand US for the four of them for the entire month! And three of the four are hot!

I remember flying round trip LAX / EZE for under $500. Now? I am not sure, but I have heard 1500 or more. I remember door to door travel used to be around 20 hours. (my house in the US to my house in BsAs) It just seems its too far, too much money, and for the most part too expensive. Plus on the average, the women in Columbia, Venezuela, and Mexico (for example) are much nicer!

The fact is Buenos Aires is no longer competitive. When you figure in the cost of air fare, travel time, visa fees, hotel rates. If I was coming in from the states or Europe I would definitely be looking at other options. Yes, any one with a ounce of intelligence can get 6 to one or better, plus there is this forum and others to help out. But if you look at the WHOLE picture I would rather do Columbia or Brazil. Even Ecuador or Peru! Yes the city is wonderful, yes there are some great women here, but it is no the best place in the world by far.

The good-looking chicas in Tijuana

Was in Tijuana last night with a bro, hanging out mostly in Hong Kong club. The pics shows only average girls. There are many much hotter chicas in HK who would not give out their pics.

In comparison, the women who hang out at Cafe Exceterra or New Orleans would be too old, ugly, overweight that I would not bother looking at much less taking to the bed. Did pull a Paraguyan girl from Cafe New Orleans a few years back. She was dark, ugly, skanky with lots of scars on her skin, coupled with an angry, nasty attitude. Would never waste time in that cafe.

Last night did 2 young, good-looking TJ street girls, with perfect hard bodies and smooth skin, for US$25 each, in between hanging out in HK flirting and groping the young, sexy, good-looking club chicas.

Total cost for the night, including 2 girls, hotels, drinks, food and tips, gas from Los Angeles, parking, taxis etc... less than US$120.

Isn't life good?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Tijuana is a good bargain place. Haven't been since I was in the Marines 45 years ago and boy it was cheaper then. I still remember a chick who could smoke a cigarette with her snatch. Regarding Madaho's, like I mentioned before, in my last 4 or 5 visits I never even visited. Why bother?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    I'd say valid reasoning, and to each their own. In your case sounds like chica price is the primary criteria for destination.

For others, it depends perhaps what criteria and priority each has to debate "best" monger destination. 'Monger-value' doesn't have to depend only on the pure price per service of the chicas. Price may be a criteria, but perhaps prioritized #2 or #3 compared to say going out to nice dinners, or ambience of city life outside of mongering, etc.

Just my criteria alone but I enjoy Buenos Aires because it has a balance of decent latin-euro feel to the city, enough upscale nightlife, dinners, etc that balances stays of long duration relative to comforts of home, certainly the blending of mixed races "look" to beautiful argentine women, a nice selection of luxury apartments to rent comparable to decent european countries, and of course decent price scale relative to other comparable destinations in the world.

If price was the sole and only factor, with no other considerations including safety, I suppose even Columbia or Brazil would be far too expensive in favor of say Nigeria. Obviously, given zero to few members of this board frequenting Nigeria, we've all come to Bs. As for reasons that does not purely depend on the competitive price of chicas only
    I agree with all you said. My point was to all the people who come just to "monger". If you need to come here or if you are here as a tourist and the mongering is a pleasant bonus, then yes it is a nice vacation destination. But for a just a "mongering" destination from any country up "north" it seems there are many places closer, more convenient and cheaper. Just as a by and by, public safety here is falling by the way side very rapidly. The public transportation is a joke, a dangerous joke. Another train accident yesterday, thats at least 6 just in the past year! For such a small country thats quite a few.

The fact is Buenos Aires is no longer competitive. When you figure in the cost of air fare, travel time, visa fees, hotel rates. If I was coming in from the states or Europe I would definitely be looking at other options. Yes, any one with a ounce of intelligence can get 6 to one or better, plus there is this forum and others to help out. But if you look at the WHOLE picture I would rather do Columbia or Brazil. Even Ecuador or Peru! Yes the city is wonderful, yes there are some great women here, but it is no the best place in the world by far.
    I'd say valid reasoning, and to each their own. In your case sounds like chica price is the primary criteria for destination.

For others, it depends perhaps what criteria and priority each has to debate "best" monger destination. 'Monger-value' doesn't have to depend only on the pure price per service of the chicas. Price may be a criteria, but perhaps prioritized #2 or #3 compared to say going out to nice dinners, or ambience of city life outside of mongering, etc.

Just my criteria alone but I enjoy Buenos Aires because it has a balance of decent latin-euro feel to the city, enough upscale nightlife, dinners, etc that balances stays of long duration relative to comforts of home, certainly the blending of mixed races "look" to beautiful argentine women, a nice selection of luxury apartments to rent comparable to decent european countries, and of course decent price scale relative to other comparable destinations in the world.

If price was the sole and only factor, with no other considerations including safety, I suppose even Columbia or Brazil would be far too expensive in favor of say Nigeria. Obviously, given zero to few members of this board frequenting Nigeria, we've all come to Bs. As for reasons that does not purely depend on the competitive price of chicas only

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    Just keep in mind there are ways to get much better than 4. 50 per USD in the parallel market, making Buenos Aires more competitive.

Bad Layout and Agressive Chicas!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Shit drug lords wish they had your money.
    Well, I AM a LORD but the chicas are very average and super agressive so I won't go unless it's one of TL's Boliche Tours!

Mostly locals with cash.

And yes, there are a lot of them.

Stick to the Indies Boys!

Save your money and have a better session!

TL

P.S - No longer a LORD ! But we can talk about it !

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    I assure you I am not a drug lord. Totally ok with people who don't want, can't, or just prefer not to pay these prices. But lots of non-drug lords pay these rates just fine.
    Shit drug lords wish they had your money.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker  [View Original Post]
    Looks like it would cost minimum US$350 for a fuck in Madaho? This is ridiculously expensive. What kinds of people have money to spend like that, except perhaps the drug lords?
    I assure you I am not a drug lord. Totally ok with people who don't want, can't, or just prefer not to pay these prices. But lots of non-drug lords pay these rates just fine.

Posting Limitations