Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker  [View Original Post]
    I have not been back to Argentina for a few years, mainly due to the long flight. Black and Madaho did have some sweet-looking, young latinas.

However, looks like club prices in Bs As are way crazy, especially with their poor economy and high unemployment. At current rate of 4. 5 ARS per US$.200 ARS cover charge is $45 just to get in. 400 ARS for a chica drink is about $85 each. 1000 ARS for ST is US$222. Looks like it would cost minimum US$350 for a fuck in Madaho? This is ridiculously expensive. What kinds of people have money to spend like that, except perhaps the drug lords?

In comparison, Tijuana, Mexico has a about a dozen clubs within 1 block of the Zona Tolerancia, right next to the US border. Hong Kong in the past 3 years have attracted some of the most beautiful latinas working. Most weekend nights there are about 60-80 chicas working per shift. I would find at least 20 that look good enough to spend money for a few drinks and take to the hotel for a fuck. Some HK girls have model-quality looks and most are very friendly and sexy. They would dance on stages, on top of bars or just cruising around the bar. $1 tip would let you get up very close and personal, potentially with your face in their nice, tight, sexy crotches, sniffing, kissing, licking etc. .

Prices in HK club are as follows: 50 MXN cover including the first drink (at current rate 12. 5 MXN per US$, that's US$4). Chicas' drinks are 100MXN or US$8. To fuck the chicas, they usually go for US$60 or 700MXN plus US$15 or 180MXN for the hotel room next door. Total to fuck a chica with model-quality looks in HK Club is about 1030MXN or US$82. 4. Just look at the attached pics.

On the streets outside the clubs, there are usually 50-60 street girls, some as good or even better-looking as club girls, for US$20-30 short time 20 minute sessions with US$5-6 hotels.

Did have many good times with nice, young, good-looking girls in Envidia club in Flores, even though most were older and beefier. I would never go back to BsAs to pay prices at Black and Madaho since I am not in the narco traficking business. I am planning for a trip to Medillin, Colombia, where there are plenty of young, good-looking, sexy girls for US$10 a pop. Who needs the expensive pussies in Argentina?

I thought Argentinians are known to be frugal and very good at providing high-value goods and excellent services for the lowest, most competitive prices.

There must be other places in Argentina where you can find nice, sweet, good-looking young girls for US$20 short time. Or you all should pack and move to Mexico. I do feel we are lucky and thoroughly spoiled here in Tijuana.

Just make sure the chicas in Tijuana never learn about the extremely ridiculous pricings gouged by their sisters in Argentina hehe.
    Just keep in mind there are ways to get much better than 4. 50 per USD in the parallel market, making Buenos Aires more competitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeskywalker  [View Original Post]
    I have not been back to Argentina for a few years, mainly due to the long flight. Black and Madaho did have some sweet-looking, young latinas.

However, looks like club prices in Bs As are way crazy, especially with their poor economy and high unemployment. At current rate of 4. 5 ARS per US$.200 ARS cover charge is $45 just to get in. 400 ARS for a chica drink is about $85 each. 1000 ARS for ST is US$222. Looks like it would cost minimum US$350 for a fuck in Madaho? This is ridiculously expensive. What kinds of people have money to spend like that, except perhaps the drug lords?

In comparison, Tijuana, Mexico has a about a dozen clubs within 1 block of the Zona Tolerancia, right next to the US border. Hong Kong in the past 3 years have attracted some of the most beautiful latinas working. Most weekend nights there are about 60-80 chicas working per shift. I would find at least 20 that look good enough to spend money for a few drinks and take to the hotel for a fuck. Some HK girls have model-quality looks and most are very friendly and sexy. They would dance on stages, on top of bars or just cruising around the bar. $1 tip would let you get up very close and personal, potentially with your face in their nice, tight, sexy crotches, sniffing, kissing, licking etc. .

Prices in HK club are as follows: 50 MXN cover including the first drink (at current rate 12. 5 MXN per US$, that's US$4). Chicas' drinks are 100MXN or US$8. To fuck the chicas, they usually go for US$60 or 700MXN plus US$15 or 180MXN for the hotel room next door. Total to fuck a chica with model-quality looks in HK Club is about 1030MXN or US$82. 4. Just look at the attached pics.

On the streets outside the clubs, there are usually 50-60 street girls, some as good or even better-looking as club girls, for US$20-30 short time 20 minute sessions with US$5-6 hotels.

Did have many good times with nice, young, good-looking girls in Envidia club in Flores, even though most were older and beefier. I would never go back to BsAs to pay prices at Black and Madaho since I am not in the narco traficking business. I am planning for a trip to Medillin, Colombia, where there are plenty of young, good-looking, sexy girls for US$10 a pop. Who needs the expensive pussies in Argentina?

I thought Argentinians are known to be frugal and very good at providing high-value goods and excellent services for the lowest, most competitive prices.

There must be other places in Argentina where you can find nice, sweet, good-looking young girls for US$20 short time. Or you all should pack and move to Mexico. I do feel we are lucky and thoroughly spoiled here in Tijuana.

Just make sure the chicas in Tijuana never learn about the extremely ridiculous pricings gouged by their sisters in Argentina hehe.
    Tijuana is a good bargain place. Haven't been since I was in the Marines 45 years ago and boy it was cheaper then. I still remember a chick who could smoke a cigarette with her snatch. Regarding Madaho's, like I mentioned before, in my last 4 or 5 visits I never even visited......... Why bother?

Club pricings Buesnos Aires, Argentina vs Tijuana, Mexico

However, looks like club prices in Bs As are way crazy, especially with their poor economy and high unemployment. At current rate of 4. 5 ARS per US$, 200 ARS cover charge is $45 just to get in. 400 ARS for a chica drink is about $85 each. 1000 ARS for ST is US$222. Looks like it would cost minimum US$350 for a fuck in Madaho? This is ridiculously expensive. What kinds of people have money to spend like that, except perhaps the drug lords?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Are those drink prices expressed in Mexican Pesos or perhaps Gurani? 400 fucking pesos for a drink!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HONGKONG MODEL 1.jpg‎   MINERVA TIJAUNA HONG KONG CLUB.JPG‎   GIRL-GIRL TIJUANA HONG KONG CLUB.jpg‎   Claudia Mini hotel 1.jpg‎   Claudia Mini hotel 4.jpg‎  

Ruby Street girl Tijuana.jpg‎   Ruby Street girl Tijuana 2.jpg‎   Ruby street girl Tijuana 3.jpg‎   Ruby street girl tijuana 4.jpg‎  

Madaho Prices

Back in 2003 or 2004 when I first dropped by Madahos it was the 2nd best club after Black IMHO in Recoleta. Entry was reasonable as were drink prices and if you negotiated with the chicas their prices were reasonable as well and below what the chicas at Black commanded at the time. I don't pay entry here but since I drink scotch the first drink with a generous tip to my favorite bartender usually equals the same amount. Since I don't go to get blasted in these clubs a scotch on rocks will last a while with the bartender dropping in more ice as needed, never hurts to cultivate the bartenders and I always pick a girl to buddy up to. I have pulled more than a few from here over the years and have several favorites I can call as with those I know from Black. Usually get to Madaho about 1AM and if I am interested in a chica will usually wait till 2:30 to 3:00 before getting serious since they are getting more desperate to hook up. I don't try to take one that has already gone out and come back, usually they are not hungry enough to drop the price. Just the way I operate here if I find one I am interested in. Again I have been going there so long getting numbers is never a problem and Vicky, one of my old amigas, always provides the best recommendations, never got a dud from her.

Found a new one during my stay in June, since it was my last night in town I dropped the cash for the drink to pull her after getting a recommendation from Vicky. She will be on my 'to do' list on my next trip, very feisty, fun and no clock watcher. We left the club at a bit after 3:00 and she was only going to stay for 2 hours but did not leave till 10:00 AM that morning. Left her number and was asking when she could come by again, had to tell her I would call when I got back in town.

Sunday dog pound

Usually stay in on Sunday's but went out since it isn't raining and got to madahos about 12:30am.

Pretty dead and low eye candy even by slow Sunday standards. I usually pull the no cover and pay same thing at bar but they insisted I pay first. Wasn't worth arguing but I suppose that was a hint the lineup was going to be bad.

Maybe dozen girls I saw at first, couple more filling in later but only stayed about half hour. Saw instantly it was just one of those dog pound nights. Not a fast booze drinker so sat and chatted with 3-4 chicas while finishing my drink and left.

Couple observations:

1. Perhaps because of the slowness, the season, less tourists, solar flare yesterday. Who knows. The chicas chatted with me quite a bit before walking off despite my clear no, not buying them a drink tonight answer. Told them didn't really like the vibe tonight and was just finishing my drink before leaving.

2. Didn't see anything over a 7 and sadly there were a number of hefty cows. Not huge per we, just more gut and thunder thighs than expected at madahos. A blonde Brazilian, Nubia (sp?) was quite aggressive. Kept pushing her fun bags on me to touch. Said if I touched them I'd change my mind and take her out, was pretty clear she thought they were her prime money maker. Told her technically if I touched them she'd owe ME money as a consult but she didn't get the joke.

3. It's a Sunday, living here or just visiting since 2005, I've never known any particular Sunday line up to be representative of the club overall. But this seemed to be a new low. Still going to check them out on weekday and thur especially, see what the normal crew baseline is now from what I remember last time

Eye candy

I haven't been in Madaho's for nearly two years. From my experiences there, it is best for eye candy and getting phone numbers for pre-work sessions. The chicas that show up before midnight, must not be very good about giving out their numbers. Many of the other chicas are getting their grooves on 10pm to Midnight and keeping 100% of the fare.

I have to admit that like Black, the first time I walked into this place ('07), I felt like I was in heaven. Wall-to-wall babes. Back then, it was hard to find a dog in the bunch. I've ordered take-out from this place more than once but, was never really impressed, once we got past the beautiful face and banging body. That said, if I was entertaining guys from out of town (especially if they are from sex-prison), I'd bring them by to show them the hot babes.

Someone please correct me, if I am wrong with my following analysis. I think it is pretty standard to get in without the cover but, I go with a friend who knows everybody, so I am not sure how widespread the practice is (of waving the cover). If you do pay the cover of AR$200, I think that covers the first drink. If you don't pay the cover, your first drink is AR$200, so either way, you're AR$200 deep as soon as you start sipping your first drink, correct? I haven't arrived at M's prior to midnight, so it wasn't like I was going there to get bombed (i.e. I warmed up somewhere else). However, a couple hours of viewing the scenery is going to require more than one drink. So let's say I am in for three drinks (AR$600) and I spot a chica that I would like to take out (chica drink AR$400). We go to my hotel for an hour of mediocre sexo (AR$800) and she tells me how much she wants to see me again and that I should come to the club tomorrow night to do it all over again. So, AR$2,000 for three hours (2 looking at chicas and 1 'knowing' a chica). If I am using xoom (getting AR$5.9/US$1, net of all fees), I am looking at US$339 (US$444 if using the official exchange rate), for that privileged. I can spend an hour with 8-10s in NY, Miami, Dallas, etc, for US$300-$400 (and be virtually assured of a toe-curling experience).

That said, a bargain is not my first priority. I have had the good fortune to know a few M-quality chicas who will do TLN for AR$600-700 (US$119-156). So, from my perspective, I'm game for a few drinks at M's, look at all the babes and then head home to meet up with a sure thing. I like the chase, I like trying to work out what I want/need in my pigeon-Spanish. I must admit, that on occasion, I like the "unknown" and I am a big boy and I accept the risks that come with it. If I blindly call the number with a beautiful pic on the internet and a beastly hag shows up at my door, I won't be surprised.

Don't get me wrong. If I am in M's, and don't have a sure thing lined up for later, I am just as susceptible to the little head taking over as is anyone else. If it is good (even if it isn't), I do my best to get her number (I have only ever had privado girls refuse to give me a number) and see what comes of it. If it isn't good, I chalk it up to experience and try to have the big head do more of the decision making (yeah, right up until the next gorgeous chica walks in front of me and wiggles her ass). Just file the expenses under R&D.

I NEVER tell people how to spend their money. It's theirs and not mine. I just kept thinking that those prices are more expensive than titty bars in the states. I realize that you can get laid at Black and Madahos unlike most titty bars in the land of fat women, I just refuse to get fucked before I get laid.
    I just refuse to get fucked before I get laid.

DR that is my new favorite line. That is how I was describing Blacks to a friend yesterday.

Are those drink prices expressed in Mexican Pesos or perhaps Gurani? 400 fucking pesos for a drink!
    As P. T. Barnum said "There's a sucker born every minute" and it seems there are loads of them spending money in these places.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    I have decided.

I am not going to Black, Madahos, Hippo for rest of my life.
    I NEVER tell people how to spend their money. It's theirs and not mine. I just kept thinking that those prices are more expensive than titty bars in the states. I realize that you can get laid at Black and Madahos unlike most titty bars in the land of fat women, I just refuse to get fucked before I get laid.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I have decided.

I am not going to Black, Madahos, Hippo for rest of my life.

Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiks Cube  [View Original Post]
    2 years ago you walk in madahos at 130 on a Friday night and you felt like you were in a great club. Stopped by last night and was very disappointed. I'm a regular so no cover but still hit with over 200 pesos for drink at bar. From bar I could see entire club as there weren't many people. Hardly any talent. Still had some nice looking dancers but regular girl drinks are 400 pesos so can't imagine how much a dancer drink is now.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Way Down Hill

2 years ago you walk in madahos at 130 on a Friday night and you felt like you were in a great club. Stopped by last night and was very disappointed. I'm a regular so no cover but still hit with over 200 pesos for drink at bar. From bar I could see entire club as there weren't many people. Hardly any talent. Still had some nice looking dancers but regular girl drinks are 400 pesos so can't imagine how much a dancer drink is now.

Stopped in tonight after New Port. 200 peso entrance which included the standard drink. Maybe ten customers and fifteen girls in the entire place.

Cocer charge?

Cover charge was 200 peso only. Not sure if this is regular rate or just yesterday. I paid only 200 pesos with one drink. I miss evening and daytime clubs. Nobody at cafe orleans now.

There were about 15 girls yesterday. May be it is too early for now.

US has so many day time and evening action which are fun so I can go and dance at night.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The girls have to be at the club by MIDNIGHT or they get in trouble and have to stay until 5am unless they are taken out.

If they arrive at 10 or 11 then they can leave at 4 if nothing is going on.

So the best time to go to ANY club is around 12:45 or 1am.

I think all of them open around 10:00 but read the statement above again.

Afternoon clubs. Never heard of one, but wait; yes there are 3 or 4 in Micro Center.

A decent looking girl will gladly lead you into the club and you will be instantly presented with 2 girls and 3 drinks for about $1000. 00 pesos before you can blink your eyes!

Then "Big Ugly" shows up with a baseball bat in his hand!

Now, tell me what the cover charge is at Madahos please.

I'm confused. Is it $200. 00 or $400. 00?

I predicted that it would reach $1000. 00 pesos and the girls will keep getting more expensive!

Send me a PM if you'd like and I will show you the way!

TL

P. S. For now the best deals are Hook and Cattos with Hook having the youngest and darkest and thinest girls.

If you can find Rocio at Catto's you will be amazed! Absolutely beautiful! 5ft. 10in. Tall, White, dark hair, perfect legs and ass!

Worksout every day.

I will try to get some pictures of her.

I know they are on Facebook somewhere.

Some pictures with 6 girls all around me but Facebook deleted my account because I had pictures of the Live Sex Show we did at my restaurant.

WT69 and Evasonline took the pictures and the video.

That was a blast!

Q and A

Quote Originally Posted by RishiYahoo  [View Original Post]
    It was decent crowd. I stayed until 3 am and few girls started to leave. It makes sense to see what is there. But it is too expenive. At what time Hook opens?

Is there a place to see girls in clubs during afternoon and evening? At what time most clubs open?
    The girls have to be at the club by MIDNIGHT or they get in trouble and have to stay until 5am unless they are taken out.

If they arrive at 10 or 11 then they can leave at 4 if nothing is going on.

So the best time to go to ANY club is around 12:45 or 1am.

I think all of them open around 10:00 but read the statement above again.

Afternoon clubs. Never heard of one, but wait; yes there are 3 or 4 in Micro Center.

A decent looking girl will gladly lead you into the club and you will be instantly presented with 2 girls and 3 drinks for about $1000. 00 pesos before you can blink your eyes!

Then "Big Ugly" shows up with a baseball bat in his hand!

Now, tell me what the cover charge is at Madahos please.

I'm confused. Is it $200. 00 or $400. 00?

I predicted that it would reach $1000. 00 pesos and the girls will keep getting more expensive!

Send me a PM if you'd like and I will show you the way!

TL

P. S. For now the best deals are Hook and Cattos with Hook having the youngest and darkest and thinest girls.

If you can find Rocio at Catto's you will be amazed! Absolutely beautiful! 5ft. 10in. Tall, White, dark hair, perfect legs and ass!

Worksout every day.

I will try to get some pictures of her.

I know they are on Facebook somewhere.

Some pictures with 6 girls all around me but Facebook deleted my account because I had pictures of the Live Sex Show we did at my restaurant.

WT69 and Evasonline took the pictures and the video.

That was a blast!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Posting Limitations