Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 12 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 62 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Good crowd

It was decent crowd. I stayed until 3 am and few girls started to leave. It makes sense to see what is there. But it is too expenive. At what time Hook opens?

Is there a place to see girls in clubs during afternoon and evening? At what time most clubs open?

Quote Originally Posted by RishiYahoo  [View Original Post]
    Ditto! Your prices are accurate. I entered for about 200 pesos. Lots of girls talked to me. 3 even kissed my lips and talked to me. They can't talk for more than 5 mins if you don't buy a drink. I did not have the money but it was fun experience. Any reasonable clubs that does not break my arm and leg?
    Hey Rishi, glad to hear you had fun. Was there a good sized crowd in the place? Some members have written good things about Hook which is around Suipacha and Paraguay.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Thomaso

Use Thomaso's tactic of going in meeting them, getting their phone number and calling them before they go to work. You could take them to dinner and pay full fare for the service and come out way cheaper than pulling them out of the club.

You can get 800 after about 2:30 or if you know them. Most ask 1000 or 1200 beliving this is $300 US, thank god for faulty math since it's over 4. 5 to 1 at the ATMs and the Black Market is about 5. 5 to 1 and up. Someone said Zoom was giving 6 to 1

Quote Originally Posted by PianoPlayer  [View Original Post]
    This club is not in your price range. Inflation has taken off in the last 9 months. The current entry is 400 Argentinian Pesos, which gets you one drink. One chica drink is another 400 AP. For 1 drink you can take her out for a couple of hours. Chicas are routinely asking 300 US dollars, some will accept 800 AP, some 1000, some will hold out. Dancers are about double the price. The local telo, I. E. Short-time motel up the street, starts at around 200 AP for a room. Inflation is still out of control so expect prices to increase again soon. Bottom line, Madahos is more fun if you are willing to spend 2000 AP / 350 US dollars and up for an evening. You also never know if you will get mechanical service or amazing GFE. Good eye candy more or less guaranteed, but the rest is an expensive gamble. The payoff is finding the girl who comes to the club once a week, is gorgeous and a performer, and gives you her number for extended dates later. It happens, but not every time.
    Thanks for posting the latest pricing PP!

Thank you so much!

Ditto! Your prices are accurate. I entered for about 200 pesos. Lots of girls talked to me. 3 even kissed my lips and talked to me. They can't talk for more than 5 mins if you don't buy a drink. I did not have the money but it was fun experience. Any reasonable clubs that does not break my arm and leg?

Current pricing

Quote Originally Posted by RishiYahoo  [View Original Post]
    What is the price to get into this club? How much is chica drinks? I don't want to spend anything more than $600 peso.
    This club is not in your price range. Inflation has taken off in the last 9 months. The current entry is 400 Argentinian Pesos, which gets you one drink. One chica drink is another 400 AP. For 1 drink you can take her out for a couple of hours. Chicas are routinely asking 300 US dollars, some will accept 800 AP, some 1000, some will hold out. Dancers are about double the price. The local telo, I. E. Short-time motel up the street, starts at around 200 AP for a room. Inflation is still out of control so expect prices to increase again soon. Bottom line, Madahos is more fun if you are willing to spend 2000 AP / 350 US dollars and up for an evening. You also never know if you will get mechanical service or amazing GFE. Good eye candy more or less guaranteed, but the rest is an expensive gamble. The payoff is finding the girl who comes to the club once a week, is gorgeous and a performer, and gives you her number for extended dates later. It happens, but not every time.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PianoPlayer For This Post:

Newbie here

What is the price to get into this club? How much is chica drinks? I don't want to spend anything more than $600 peso.

We hit up Madahos after Nuevo estillio. I think we got there at 2:30. Not too many punters. Stranger and I are well known in there and we're quickly welcomed inside. I ran into one of my favorite girls in there that used to fuck me before work on a few previous trip. She comes up to hug me and puts her hand down my pants playing with my dick while I'm standing at the bar with a drink, life is good. I was out of bullets or we would have left right then and there. We chatted and I somehow with the amount of booze in me memorized her phone number, went in the shitter and texted her. She went back into the crowd and came back in 20 minutes saying I got it right. I guess she went to her locker and checked the phone. Nice girl! I was running out of gas and I had no more bullets. I had to leave my wingman and return to base. He was in good hands with a few chicas. I leave Madahos and I need to get some food in me. The only thing that is open is the pancho place near Jacksons only apartment. I start walking there and when I get right on the corner one my other favoritas walks out of Jackson's old apartment building on her way back to Madahos. She sees me and gets very excited. We chatted for a few minutes, she had to go back to the club but I got another phone number for this week!

I'm too drunk and too fucked out to post rightnow. The latter is the important one. This will be a good post tomorrow. Why can't I find any fucking lechuga!

I agree. Clubs are not about fucking. Clubs are about nightlife. Hopefully we have clubs like Madaho's and Black. Regular NiteClubs are crowded with guys and girls will avoid any glance. Mongering clubs are the opposite, you can look at them like bouncing your mind. So that's what you pay for.

But if I don't want the BS, I just want to fuck a good looking girl, the faster way it's to make a phone call.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SimpleWrangler For This Post:

Some people like the nightlife experience you get at the clubs

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Fuck The Clubs!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiks Cube  [View Original Post]
    I've been going to madahos for years and have been huge fan. I have to say it is going downhill fast. I was there in February and was hoping that it was just because so many people were on vacation. Went last night and was shocked at how quiet the place was for a Friday. It was like a Monday from a year ago. It doesn't help that it now costs 300-400 pesos to buy a girl a drink. I think with the prices the way they are people just find a girl and leave as quick as possible. I really hope the place comes back to life.
    Fuck the clubs!

You can do T. L. N for the price of admission and a chica's fucking drink!

With guaranteed results if she is recommended by one of us!

You pays your monies you takes your fucking chances with some unknown in a fucking fuck bar!

They are called Fuck Bars because they FUCk YOU!

I will take you there and get you in and you can look but don't touch man!

It ain't worth it!

Short time, hurry up, dame tu leche shit after 5 fucking minutes!

The club tours are worth doing Boys; but the girls and drinks and service are usually too high and too low!

I fucking live here and go 4 to 5 days a fucking week!

TL.

P. S. Would you not rather give the girl the money instead of the fucking club?

I've been going to madahos for years and have been huge fan. I have to say it is going downhill fast. I was there in February and was hoping that it was just because so many people were on vacation. Went last night and was shocked at how quiet the place was for a Friday. It was like a Monday from a year ago. It doesn't help that it now costs 300-400 pesos to buy a girl a drink. I think with the prices the way they are people just find a girl and leave as quick as possible. I really hope the place comes back to life.

It is really amazing how few reviews of Madahos we get here, maybe one every 3 months. And even fewer of Black and Hippo!

Good stuff GH, nothing wrong with sampling the very high end once in awhile. It's all part of the hobby. I'm going to guess you paid something like 1500 pesos for the dancer, maybe 2300 total ($500 US)? I have the same attitude, if I have extra funds I will splurge when on vacation, at least a little.

I am looking forward to visiting Madahos again later this year. In the meantime I've found a gem of a strip club to tide me over, a lower-end type of place but with several brasilian hotties where beer, barside groping and backroom service (15 min) total about $120. Just had one this weekend, the chica was a solid 9. I still love the Recoleta clubs, but comparing current BA pricing with some of the stuff I'm finding near home lately, has me adjusting the BA value proposition. I'll still be back though.

GH hope you can share more reports on the Recoleta clubs.

Gato thanks for an interlligent update-and congrads on being a fully satisfied customer!

This place is likely off the list for most. Based upon Aqualung's thoughtful post this is likely the first place to be raided.

Posting Limitations