Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 13 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I went to Madahos last night. One of my girls still works there from years ago. She looked worn out after all these years. Girls are starting off at 1k pesos. Management still knows me so I got in for free. At 3am there was less than 5 punters on a Sunday night. I was not really that impressed with the girls. Lots of 6-7's.

I ended up pulling a dancer. This was the hottest girl I have ever been with, and she was not a dud in bed at all. Usually super hot girls are not any good. Not this one. I had a good buena onda from the start. We went to the telo down the street for a few hours. I had already got laid three times yesterday so I had a hard time finishing. That was ok I enjoyed fucking this girl I could not believe I was with. I paid Europe pricing but I don't give a shit. I never fucked a girl that hot in Europe. She was a 9. 8.

This is not recommended for newbies LOL!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

David-when I see you in Lima eventually, I'm buying dinner and you chose the resto

I have planned a few trips and just never made it. You are as gracious a hosts as exists! Are you staying in BA more than normal or just enjoying posting on AP?

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Not even a fucking phone call or "Thank You for Giving Me the Best Sex in My Life From One of Your Girls!"

Not a single post for fear that their fucking mother-in-law in Boston might put 2 plus 2 together and get 5!

You pussies! I get you laid, I save you fucking money and you can't even give a proper reach around!

It is a custom to thank the person that gets you laid!
    TL, with your permission I will quote you on ISG. Out of every 10 guys I help out, 9 disappear afterwards without any thanks. Its as if they feel ashamed or something. I just call it a lack of class.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to David_33 For This Post:

Hey TL!

I will rid myself of the lurkers that only want free information and have nothing to give us!

I AM talking about the fucking cheap bastards that live in their cubicles and live their lives vicariously through me!

They only PM or send msg!

Asking for help and offering nothing in return!

Not even a fucking phone call or "Thank You for Giving Me the Best Sex in My Life From One of Your Girls!"

Not a single post for fear that their fucking mother-in-law in Boston might put 2 plus 2 together and get 5!

You pussies! I get you laid, I save you fucking money and you can't even give a proper reach around!

All in all, most of you are VERY appreciative and demonstrative, but some of you assholes don't even say thank you and just fuck my girls without a smile!

Things will change, no love equals no glove!

I expect Love for my work! It cost me money to get you laid!

TL
    Nosotros te quiero! Keep it coming!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Done!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Looney  [View Original Post]
    TL,

Trying to PM you but your box is full.

Derek.
    I will rid myself of the lurkers that only want free information and have nothing to give us!

I AM talking about the fucking cheap bastards that live in their cubicles and live their lives vicariously through me!

They only PM or send msg!

Asking for help and offering nothing in return!

All in all, most of you are VERY appreciative and demonstrative, but some of you assholes don't even say thank you and just fuck my girls without a smile!

Things will change, no love equals no glove!

I expect Love for my work! It cost me money to get you laid!

TL

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

TL,

Trying to PM you but your box is full.

Derek.

You have been warned!

TL

Stay Away From the Coke.Heads!

Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung  [View Original Post]
    Very true, almost all the girls work for money. Now and then I have come across one that did it just out of an almost perverse enjoyment. But it has been the general rule that they enter the business out of sheer economic despair. Some have adapted and end up more or less enjoying it and others never really adapt and are constantly searching for a way out. As I have mentioned before, Madhos is under investigation and more and more girls are appearing in the media with stories of how they are "forced" to work there (Black is also mentioned). The most common way is getting them addicted to drugs and then keeping them supplied. Of course, all these testimonies must be taken with a pinch of salt as we all know that working girls aren't known to be especially trustful and the media is not all that concerned with veracity as long as it's scandalous and sells. The best bet on getting a girl that's making her own choice is with independents and as a rule they end up being better experiences all over. Personally, and I suspect most mongers living here, prefer to have a few "favoritas" who you get to know a little better personally. This usually ends up being much cheaper and the performance is much better.

Of course, that is difficult for the chaps here for only a few days or for those that enjoy the club experience so I recommend first watching the girl's body language as she relates to the other girls in the club. How she interacts with the others. Does she laugh freely when with the other girls or even the waiters etc. Then once you call her over, take your sight off her tits for a moment and look at her eyes. Does she have a glint in them or are they shifty or dull? There is no need for me to tell you which one will be the best experience.

Just my Penny Farthing
    You have been warned!

TL

Quote Originally Posted by Roman719  [View Original Post]
    Estan,

I appriciate your response and hopefully that is all. We all work for the money and we don't always love the job. But it seemed like more than that. I guess I just need to be more careful selecting women who are clearly making the choice for themselves.
    Very true, almost all the girls work for money. Now and then I have come across one that did it just out of an almost perverse enjoyment. But it has been the general rule that they enter the business out of sheer economic despair. Some have adapted and end up more or less enjoying it and others never really adapt and are constantly searching for a way out. As I have mentioned before, Madhos is under investigation and more and more girls are appearing in the media with stories of how they are "forced" to work there (Black is also mentioned). The most common way is getting them addicted to drugs and then keeping them supplied. Of course, all these testimonies must be taken with a pinch of salt as we all know that working girls aren't known to be especially trustful and the media is not all that concerned with veracity as long as it's scandalous and sells. The best bet on getting a girl that's making her own choice is with independents and as a rule they end up being better experiences all over. Personally, and I suspect most mongers living here, prefer to have a few "favoritas" who you get to know a little better personally. This usually ends up being much cheaper and the performance is much better.

Of course, that is difficult for the chaps here for only a few days or for those that enjoy the club experience so I recommend first watching the girl's body language as she relates to the other girls in the club. How she interacts with the others. Does she laugh freely when with the other girls or even the waiters etc. Then once you call her over, take your sight off her tits for a moment and look at her eyes. Does she have a glint in them or are they shifty or dull? There is no need for me to tell you which one will be the best experience.

Just my Penny Farthing

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Roman, Maybe the girl was relatively new to the

We don't usually know the specific reason why a specific girl enters the business, but I think it's fair to say the most common is financial. Most girls view it as a business, and adapt, some even enjoy it, others less so. Who knows the case with your girl, but being new could have been a factor.
    Estan,

I appriciate your response and hopefully that is all. We all work for the money and we don't always love the job. But it seemed like more than that. I guess I just need to be more careful selecting women who are clearly making the choice for themselves.

Roman, Maybe the girl was relatively new to the business.

A couple years ago I had a girl from Madahos it was her second night, and I was her first customer. She was sweet, fresh, honest, beautiful. But in bed she was awkward and shy (no crying though). It's probably good that such girls have early experiences with men who are gentle and understanding (as you were) , to counter any negative stereotypes of johns they may have.

We don't usually know the specific reason why a specific girl enters the business, but I think it's fair to say the most common is financial. Most girls view it as a business, and adapt, some even enjoy it, others less so. Who knows the case with your girl, but being new could have been a factor.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esten For This Post:

All your calculations are correct, leading to a simple and ineluctable conclusion: Don't go there. I lived in BA for seven years and went there once when someone else offered to buy me a drink in exchange for translating. I screwed over 500 women in those seven years, none from Madaho's, and I never felt like I was missing anything.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

1000+ pesos, let's see that's like over $200USD? Plus the other incidentals such as hotel, that really adds up.

Good heavens.

Entry fee comes to about $40USD? Drinks around the same? How much is the telo?

Is my math right on this? ? ? (Sorry, I'm still calculating in American.)

A sad experience

I made an appt with a respected provider but she had to cancel so I went to Madahos.

All the usual scene, girls asking for too much, playing games. Nothing interesting and at all the usual price points. Then I found a nice looking little brunette, very nice, patient with my spanish, funny. Not underaged, probably 25. So all seemed good. We agreed on a price and left.

This is where things got strange. She would kiss me in an almost desperate kind of way. She was enthusiastic, but in an overly forward fake way. I can only describe it like she was starving for something. Then there was crying while trying to be intimate. It really makes me wonder about the other thread talking about a woman being forced into this line of work. I tried to be gentle and positive, finished as quick as I could. I was going to just call it but again she seemed to need me to enjoy it. But the whole thing left me feeling very sad for her and thinking deeply about hobbying in BA.

No names or dates because the last thing this girl needs is more trouble.

Thoughts?

Lucas90,

A very well written report. Thanks for taking the time to tell about your experiences.

Chica Chaser

Still good

Still my favourite club, for chica choice and atmosphere, but a big jump in prices since December 2010. I'm ok with paying 150 pesos for a drink and the entertainment (I don't come to these places to get drunk) but the chica drink charge has doubled and the girl's gift is way up from before. Based on last year's baseline of 600 I was expecting to come in around the 800 mark, but soon realised that was not going to be on under normal conditions. The faces on the door are the same, and they usually wave me through, but someone told me that one of the old management team from Black is now running the show and brought in the changes a few months back. Some of the girls weren't happy about the impact on their custom and moved on elsewhere. On my first visit after a break, I usually spot at least two or three old favourites but this time round they'd all disappeared. Good to have an open playing field and the chica standard was still high, but I missed seeing the old faces. Net result of the increase was that I spent less time (and less money) in Madahos than on most other trips – I hope they don't end up killing the golden goose. Instead I ended up trying various new places, with varying degrees of success. It was still great though to come back to Madahos a day or two before I left – for me it's the best place if you forget the money. When I was there, I had a hell of a good time.

First night I rolled up earlier than usual and took my time to look around. Soon spotted a stunning looking brunette in a sexy patterned micro-dress and big wide belt slung round her hips. From Misiones province in the north, long dark hair and big brown eyes, she looked like Penelope Cruz on steroids and I couldn't keep my eyes off her long suntanned legs. Nice onda too. However, the negotiation fell flat. She quoted 1200 pesos, and then dropped to 1000, but she wouldn't go any lower and with no reference point, I felt this must be too high. Big mistake – the one that got away! I soon realised from other enquiries that 1000 was going to be the ballpark figure for that time of the night. On a second visit, at a later time, another girl offered 900, and on a slow Saturday near closing time a third girl offered 800 with no chica drink. But even that was with strings – she wanted the money up front (ostensibly to pay off her exit fee on the way out) and I said no.

Coming back to the first night, I did eventually end up with a face I recognised from the past. I'd seen Daniela (brunette, dark eyes, petite, curves in the right places, firm gym toned body) on previous trips and liked what I saw, but for some reason never got to making the approach. She recognised me too, and came over when she saw me at the bar. Good example of the chica grapevine syndrome. Very friendly and affectionate, she explained that she'd seen me repeating with various other girls in the past and reckoned that I was an ok kind of guy. We got talking, she was very keen. 1000 was her final offer and at this point I jumped. Plenty of time in the quiet back area with lots of caressing and light kissing. Daniela has at least two different 'looks' – the rock chick look, tight white hotpants and hair worn loose, which I like, or a more demure look, lacy dress and hair scraped back, which is less my thing. Tonight she was rock chick and I was happy for her to take control. We stretched it out in the club to just gone 3am and then went to the telo a short walk down the street. Nice mellow, unrushed session (was still a bit jet lagged after arriving earlier that day). Details a bit blurred now, all covered but she did everything I asked and gave me all the time I needed. Good chemistry, offered me her number and one I would repeat with. Went back later in the week on a slow Saturday and she was dancing on the stage and smiled over. Didn't hook up with her that night but I guess I can now say that I've been with a (stand-in) Madahos dancer!

Incidentally there seems to be a two-tier chica drink price in operation now at this club. I paid 300 pesos (and not the full 400 peso hit) on the two occasions I pulled girls out of here this visit. I never bottomed out whether it was the content of the drink, or the time of night, or the impact on the outing duration that made the difference. The girls seemed happy to order the 300 peso drink when they knew I was going to take them out, so I had no problem. Also, I had girls chatting to me for quite long periods and was never bothered by the waiter trying to sell the chica drink. Girls were happy to agree their gift before I committed to the drink. The club still wins over several others in this particular department.

My second Madahos outing followed a similar pattern. Sitting at the bar, I noticed a hot looking girl standing close by and trying to get eye contact. She looked familiar and I beckoned her over. She sort of recognised me too. Remembered her name and turned out that we had partied together the one time about 3 years ago. Big hair, good figure, small build but looks much taller in her high heels, sexy black & white mini-dress, could easily pass herself off as Brazilian but she's a local girl and proud of it. Very good onda and couldn't resist her magic. This girl has travelled in Europe and speaks pretty fair English, though we used Spanish for most of the time. Asked her if she'd been with other Brit guys and turns out she's f*cked half the polo teams from Belgrano! This one has plans to work in the UK for a spell as an internet independent. Her type of looks might well fill a gap in that market and I could see her going down a storm in England. Having a little piece of Argentina in my home city would be fun, although the 300 pounds an hour (that's 460 US dollars) she'd be making would soon put her right out of my league. Took her back to my apartment and this was a very strong session. Lots of fun in front of the wall mirror as she modelled some sexy outfits and then body massage on the bed followed by mutual pleasuring and DATY, which made her come. Things went on from there and it turned into a TLN, rare for me as I'm a night owl and sex is the last thing on my mind when I wake up the next day. Still, I was pleased that she felt contented enough to fall asleep next to me and we parted company well after midday.

Finally, another good example of the grapevine! I checked into Madahos later on my trip and both these girls were there and greeted me separately. Later, sitting at the bar, I noticed them standing together at a distance, chatting away and smiling in my direction. Looked like they were comparing notes on every detail of the outings! Luckily I'd agreed the same gift for both girls. In times past I might have addressed this situation by inviting both girls for a threesome, but with Madahos prices up so much, it wasn't really on.

Apologies for the length of this report, but back in the frozen hell of sex prison, it's helped me re-live some of the finer moments of the year in the company of some pretty awesome Madahos chicas!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Posting Limitations