Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 64 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Stranger has know how & can run 10 miles with a 60 lb pack on his back

The girls should pay him

Try $700. 00 US

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet77  [View Original Post]
    Good negotiating man. The dancers at Hippo open with a 1, 500 peso quote.
    530p per drink!

180p cover!

1 hour rush job!

If you go without my guidance you get fucked without getting kissed!

TL

Sorry Charlie , this applies to Hippo !

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    Depends, I paid 1000 pesos each, but that is way lower than going rate I guess, no drinks I got them to pick me up in theyr car when the place closed.
    Good negotiating man. The dancers at Hippo open with a 1, 500 peso quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet77  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been here for ages. Thanks for the update.

How much for the dancers?
    Depends, I paid 1000 pesos each, but that is way lower than going rate I guess, no drinks I got them to pick me up in theyr car when the place closed.

I haven't been here for ages. Thanks for the update.

How much for the dancers?

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    I do not come here as much as I used to simply because it is expensive.

Entrance 170, drinks 160, Chicka drinks 400.

Girls ask about 1000 each.

If you can afford it hanging out there is grate fun and the girls are pretty, I brought home two dancers last night and had them performing for me, and on me. (Sorry for the loud music guys!)

Some of the girls I have taken from here are astonishing beautiful, obviously there is a few that are only half descant but compared to any other club I know in BA the quality of the girls are huge.

Never had problems getting number from girls and I normally find one I like, bring here home and get her number and get here to come before or after work in the future.

Only problem here is choosing a girl, and the money you spend!

No question the best club in BA!

I do not come here as much as I used to simply because it is expensive.

Entrance 170, drinks 160, Chicka drinks 400.

Girls ask about 1000 each.

If you can afford it hanging out there is grate fun and the girls are pretty, I brought home two dancers last night and had them performing for me, and on me. (Sorry for the loud music guys!)

Some of the girls I have taken from here are astonishing beautiful, obviously there is a few that are only half descant but compared to any other club I know in BA the quality of the girls are huge.

Never had problems getting number from girls and I normally find one I like, bring here home and get her number and get here to come before or after work in the future.

Only problem here is choosing a girl, and the money you spend!

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Hobbying.

I see you are still travelling the world in search of 9's to have fun with.

A most enjoyable and worthwhile pursuit, I will agree.
    Sent you a pm

Globetrotting for Hotties

Hobbying -

I see you are still travelling the world in search of 9's to have fun with.

A most enjoyable and worthwhile pursuit, I will agree.

Madaho's, who?

Madaho's should be the last place to look for a chica in Buenos Aires.

Prices are insane, the chica's onda (level of service) is rarely acceptable and never great.

Places like Madaho's exist for those who like to be seen at a scene, show their friends or talk and tell about chicas.

Anyone who is looking for a high standard GFE service from a pretty woman, will be disappointed at Madaho's.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan the Man  [View Original Post]
    Hobbying, what do you recommend in Sao Paulo? How do they compare to Madaho's?

I've been to Cafe Foto a few times. It's more upscale than Madaho's, the garotas are sexier by a long shot, but it's also much, much more expensive. A number of years ago, I was in Bomboa, which was good back then. But, I've heard the whole scene in Sao Paulo is drying up. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Doppel, I didn't really forget Quatro por Quatro. It's just not one of my favorites. But, I agree with you that it's unfair not to mention it. It's easily the largest terma in Rio. And, there are some great looking gals there. It's just a bit impersonal for my taste. But, obviously, a lot of people love it, especially that pole to slide down into the bar. I've seen a number of gals slide down upside down, which never ceases to amaze me. I didn't know about the other one you mentioned. 65, so I'll have to check that out. Next time you're in Rio, let me know. I'm in Brazil a lot these days.

It's not really fair to compare Madaho's to the termas. But, I do think the comparison to the boites in Sao Paulo is fair. It's the same basic setup. I also find the regional differences interesting. Why haven't the Rio termas caught on to any great degree in Sao Paulo or Argentina? Why hasn't the upscale boite caught on in Rio? Both places have a smattering of what the other has, but nothing serious.
    I usually go to Foto and Bomboa. They are more expensive in SP but the quality is great and the first programa with a girl is expensive when including entrance and motel. But once they know you are cool and safe to be with they will see you outside for less and youavoid the entrance or motel fees. Many times garotas have told me they rather spend a day with me someone they know than to go with 2-3 guys they don't know per day.

Then there are the MP. http://revistamagazine.com.br/ The last 30 pages are all MP and boites. Alot of websites with the girls' pictures. The most expensive ones are ofcourse better quality and the girls make like 200Reals per programa They need to see 4-5 guys theres to make what I would give them per day.

If you go to SP the last weekend in Nov it will be Formula 1. The boites will have 300-500 girls because they come from all over Brazil just to work during Formula 1 when they can make alot of money. Price will be somewhat inflated but the selection and quality wis incredible. As for boites in Rio, I have never been to one because I just don't like girls from Rio but I know alot of the hot ones fly to Sao Paulo just to work in the boites because thats where the money is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbying  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to B. A. In 3 years because I've been going to Brazil mostly but looks like Madahos hasn't changed. I much prefer Sao Paulo scene with upscale boites. For about $100usd for entrance that includes drinks or food and the girls are much friendlier and playful and most importantly GFE / pse. I've setup dates with solid 9's for all day 24hrs for 500usd. I was planning on a trip back to BA but looks like its just not worth it despite the great exchange rate.
    Hobbying, what do you recommend in Sao Paulo? How do they compare to Madaho's?

I've been to Cafe Foto a few times. It's more upscale than Madaho's, the garotas are sexier by a long shot, but it's also much, much more expensive. A number of years ago, I was in Bomboa, which was good back then. But, I've heard the whole scene in Sao Paulo is drying up. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts.

Doppel, I didn't really forget Quatro por Quatro. It's just not one of my favorites. But, I agree with you that it's unfair not to mention it. It's easily the largest terma in Rio. And, there are some great looking gals there. It's just a bit impersonal for my taste. But, obviously, a lot of people love it, especially that pole to slide down into the bar. I've seen a number of gals slide down upside down, which never ceases to amaze me. I didn't know about the other one you mentioned. 65, so I'll have to check that out. Next time you're in Rio, let me know. I'm in Brazil a lot these days.

It's not really fair to compare Madaho's to the termas. But, I do think the comparison to the boites in Sao Paulo is fair. It's the same basic setup. I also find the regional differences interesting. Why haven't the Rio termas caught on to any great degree in Sao Paulo or Argentina? Why hasn't the upscale boite caught on in Rio? Both places have a smattering of what the other has, but nothing serious.

Rio

Stan you forgot 4X4 and 65 in centro, during the week they are a great place to visit even if you are staying in Copacobana and they open at 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan the Man  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear you didn't have a good night there. But, I agree with you on the above. The termas in Rio are a better "bargain." I don't look at either from a price perspective. I'm just talking about the experience. Hotter garotas, g-strings, better music, better setting, better atmosphere, better fee model, etc, etc. And, in terms of prices, you don't have the crazy chica drink rules, and the booze is far more reasonably priced. There are some quirks. Places like Centaurus will charge you a high entrance fee, but the fee goes toward your first garota. Basically, you pay for a 40-minute session before you set foot in the place. But, once they get to know you and see that you regularly spend money there, they waive the fees.

My favorite place, Lomo, charges no up-front fee and the place has a great atmosphere and great girls. An up and comer is Solarium. It's a bit further from Copacabana or Ipanema, but it's well worth the trip. It's a medium sized place with great looking garotas. On the final Tuesday of every month, they have "school girl night." No, they don't bring in little school girls. But, all the regular garotas dress up in school girl outfits. It's quite a sight to behold. And, you step out onto the back porch and you've got a great view of the Christ statue, which is useful if you spend a fair amount of time there.

Like Madahos, I would suggest that anyone with the means give Rio a try. It is definitely different and, for my money, a much better experience.
    I haven't been to B. A. In 3 years because I've been going to Brazil mostly but looks like Madahos hasn't changed. I much prefer Sao Paulo scene with upscale boites. For about $100usd for entrance that includes drinks or food and the girls are much friendlier and playful and most importantly GFE / pse. I've setup dates with solid 9's for all day 24hrs for 500usd. I was planning on a trip back to BA but looks like its just not worth it despite the great exchange rate.

Quote Originally Posted by HungryStud101  [View Original Post]
    As a newbie to the BA scene and after my fiirst and only visit to Madahos I can tell you how I feel about the place. In short I felt like a gringo ATM. Like "Stan the Man" I too love a party scene and I am willing to pay more for it. This is why I love the Termas scene in Rio and the German FKK Scene and the Carry out bars of Thailand. The problem with Madahos is the value is not there. In the Termas my entire nights drinks, one session with the girl (which includes outstanding GFE service) and all the kissing, dancing, and making out would come to 200 USD. 200 USD is what it cost me for just the Madahos hooker girl to come home with me. For the money I spent in Madahos + all the cab fare I could have paid my entry and been laid 3 times in a German Fkk. I love the party scene and I am willing to pay more fo the party scene but what is reasonable? These people obviously did not want my repeat business. Fuck them. I will say that the woman are hot there.
    Sorry to hear you didn't have a good night there. But, I agree with you on the above. The termas in Rio are a better "bargain." I don't look at either from a price perspective. I'm just talking about the experience. Hotter garotas, g-strings, better music, better setting, better atmosphere, better fee model, etc, etc. And, in terms of prices, you don't have the crazy chica drink rules, and the booze is far more reasonably priced. There are some quirks. Places like Centaurus will charge you a high entrance fee, but the fee goes toward your first garota. Basically, you pay for a 40-minute session before you set foot in the place. But, once they get to know you and see that you regularly spend money there, they waive the fees.

My favorite place, Lomo, charges no up-front fee and the place has a great atmosphere and great girls. An up and comer is Solarium. It's a bit further from Copacabana or Ipanema, but it's well worth the trip. It's a medium sized place with great looking garotas. On the final Tuesday of every month, they have "school girl night." No, they don't bring in little school girls. But, all the regular garotas dress up in school girl outfits. It's quite a sight to behold. And, you step out onto the back porch and you've got a great view of the Christ statue, which is useful if you spend a fair amount of time there.

Like Madahos, I would suggest that anyone with the means give Rio a try. It is definitely different and, for my money, a much better experience.

Went to the big M last night with my main man Stranger. This place is packed with "minas" looking fine from head to toe. At least 20 working girls and about 6-8 dancers. The place has a pretty price tag but the more and more I spoke with stranger I realized this is not an obstacle but merely a hurdle to some of the finest "lomo" in Buenos Aires.

Posting Limitations