Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 65 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

WW-good to see you posting. You are missed! I guess you are missing in action from Madahos

GATO you are a powerful and attractive man and absolutely can spend all the money you wish anywhere you wish. TL has this lovely lady who only charges us$700 for 90 minutes of her time. Because she can[or at least TL tells us she can]. Now, Baires is higher priced than Las Vegas because it can be. [thanks to the recession which isn't a recession]

Alice looked into the looking glass and the rabbit and possum danced the tengo as Carlos Gardel sang with Mick Jagger. Just a few comments on the absurdity of life in the fast lane.

Madahos is a must is you haven't been there. Everyone should monger as they wish. Newbies if you haven't been to The big M spend some pesos and enjoy. The guys who know Baires pays their money and makes their own choices as they should. This post is not intended to offend any one in particular and if it does, I'll borrow WW's line: Only Kidding guys-I sometimes have those same "smart ass" tendencies which many might interpreted as just "dumb ass"

Maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by gato hunter  [View Original Post]
    * about it all you want, the place is packed and the argies have the money to spend in there now. There are some very wealthy individuals that go in there and spend a lot of money because they can.

Why do i go? Because i can.
    but there are better places with much better girls for the same price!

Tl

***** about it all you want, the place is packed and the Argies have the money to spend in there now. There are some very wealthy individuals that go in there and spend a lot of money because they can.

Why do I go? Because I can.

I Knew That Was Coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    If they don't have 'entrance' fees, is it free?

Sorry TL, I couldn't help being a smart ass!
    I thought about that a few hours later!

TL

Well.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Give the money to the girls that really need it damn it!

The tried and true Indies that do not require entrance fees
    If they don't have 'entrance' fees, is it free?

Sorry TL, I couldn't help being a smart ass!

On my last 4 visits to BA I did not even go in there.

Excessively Greedy and They Don't Give a Shit!

ALL of the clubs have opted for the "Argentine Economics 101" standard.

Less customers equals raising the prices!

Just like the Lomos are smaller but more expensive!

Boycott the clubs!

Give the money to the girls that really need it damn it!

The tried and true Indies that do not require entrance fees and exit fines!

Get yourself a Harem, keep them happy and fuck the clubs!

But then again I live here so it's a lot easier than if you just pop in for the weekend!

Make yourself a little black book and fuck the clubs with agressive and man-made, case-hardened chicas!

TL

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Low Class and overpriced

I went there last week and it cost me 210P for a black label. I just wanted to see if it was as bad as I already thought it would be reading the reports. I didn't even bother talking to any of the girls, except one started talking to me, a big huge monster chica, I almost puked. Boy has this place come down. Ugly women, I mean yeah some great bodies with horse faces, but lots of oversized women. At least at Blacks, for 150P I got my black label, filled up to the top of the glass, the girls won't harass you. But this place, and what a trashy bartender. Sorry, no, that was my last time in there. At the most, I would pay 80 Pesos entry, including a drink, may be 80 Pesos for a chica drink, and may be 600 Pesos for an all nighter. Anything above that is a waste, the average income in Argentina is still not more than 1, 000 Pesos a month. And from what it looks, another crisis is down the road, just like in 2001.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fun Pete For This Post:

A newbies take on Madahos

As a newbie to the BA scene and after my fiirst and only visit to Madahos I can tell you how I feel about the place. In short I felt like a gringo ATM. Like "Stan the Man" I too love a party scene and I am willing to pay more for it. This is why I love the Termas scene in Rio and the German FKK Scene and the Carry out bars of Thailand. The problem with Madahos is the value is not there. In the Termas my entire nights drinks, one session with the girl (which includes outstanding GFE service) and all the kissing, dancing, and making out would come to 200 USD. 200 USD is what it cost me for just the Madahos hooker girl to come home with me. For the money I spent in Madahos + all the cab fare I could have paid my entry and been laid 3 times in a German Fkk. I love the party scene and I am willing to pay more fo the party scene but what is reasonable? These people obviously did not want my repeat business. Fuck them. I will say that the woman are hot there.

Below I have posted my review of Madahos. I posted this in another thread but I thought it would fit here. If you haven't already read this, feel free.

The bad – I walk in Madahos with a bottle of water. The bouncer is making a 'drink up' signal and whistling and saying in broken English 'drink up. ' He repeats himself 4 times (jackass). I ignore him and put my water her down. They want a 180 Peso cover. I pay the Gringo tax. 180 Pesos gets you a free drink and entrance to the club. This is not bad because a beer cost 120 Pesos or 30$ USD! There are hookers and dancers. The hookers want 300 USD$ to go home with you and you have to buy them a drink for 250$ Pesos. I am told that you can negotiate down to 150 USD. I talk to a nice looking Paraguan hooker with sexy jet black hair. If it weren't for her crooked teeth she would be a stunner. She can speak English and she offers me 200$ USD. I decline. I want to shop some more. I interview just about everyone I am interested in and make a few offers. I see a dancer who is flawless. As she is spinning on a pole I ask her 'Quanto custa? ' She answers 500$USD. No way!

Damn! I should have taken he Paraguan with black hair. Someone else scoops her up and she is led out the door. A little cutie Argentinean that I interviewed earlier who speaks no English comes to tell me through an interpreter that she accepts my offer of 200USD$. She is a fair skin loira. 21 year old 5'2' spinner cutie pie with small natural 'B' cups. She would be a real stunner but her eyes are a little too close together or something. Anyway, I buy her the rip-off drink for 250 AR pesos. She drinks half of it and she is off to change out of her sexy black minni-dress and into her respectable street clothes so she can come to my hotel with me. I look at her half a drink – a mimosa I think. The Bartender tries to take it away. 'Give me that' I say. ' That's 60$ Mimosa, ' and I suck it down and savor it. My cutie-pie comes back grabs me by the hand and says 'vamos? ' We hop in a cab outside the door. I notice the cabbie doesn't turn on the meter. We get to my hotel and the driver asks for 40 AR Pesos. This is about rip-off #4 for the night. I protest and tell him I have not paid more than 20 AR Pesos for a cab ride all week and the ride to the bar was 15 Pesos with tip. This does no good as he chooses to speak no English. The Gringo cash machine is not happy. I am about to draw a line in the sand. It's the fucking point! Cutie pie grabs the extra 20 Pesos from my hand and hands it over to the driver. We go in and register at the front desk and cutie-pie hands over her I. D. I can't wait to get her up in my room.

Time for rip-off # 5. I give her the 200USD up front. She inspects every bill by holding it up to the light while stretching it out. 'WTF, ' I am thinking. If I gave her a gold coin would she bite it? Perhaps she is not so innocent as she looks. She strips down to her g-string and little bra. She looks edible. But wait. There are rules. No DFK, no DATY. What? No DATY? This is my specialty. SP's love my DATY. Some have said 'Hungry this is crazy. I should be paying you. ' There would be no DATY on this baby girl tonight? She uses her right hand as a stiff arm like a Heisman trophy winner as I struggle to get as close to her pussy as I can. Instead she masturbates and then provides a CBJ. I fuck her missionary and I love her teenage girl like spinner body. I cum buckets. We lay for a few minutes. No talking. What's the point. Not a fucking word of English from her and Eu nao falo Espanhol for me. We are 20-30 minutes into the date and she is ready to leave. I need to give her some feedback. I need to provide some constructive criticism because she is young and has some potential I believe. I log into Babbelfish and start a conversation. I tell her I am disappointed with the service. She tells me she has to go to the bowling alley (It is 5AM). Then she starts to put the minni-bar in her hand bag. First the chocolate, than the Pringles, than champagne. I grab her arm. And I say 'uno. ' I grab the champagne and the Pringles and let her have the chocolate. I grab her gently by the arm and walk her to the door. I am about to kick my 30 minute 200USD$ investment out of my room. She stops me and says 'Change for Taxi? Change? ' (Ahh she can speak some English.) I give her 10 AR but she wants more. 'Change, ' she says. I give her another 10 Pesos and say goodbye. What a lousy lay. This was "the bad" and Madahos is a rip-off. Steer clear.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HungryStud101 For This Post:

Sorry to hear about Juan Carlos. He was always friendly to me in the club. RIP

RIP Juan Carlos

I ended up at Madahos at the end of the night last night. When I arrived I dropped my guys name so I could get in free and get a table down front. The door men looked at me like I was nuts. After some explanation they told me that he fell over dead from a heart attack about two months ago. This was the old guy with the pony tail. I still got in free, but there were no tables down in front. Next time I can get a table no problem one of the other guys remembered me as did two waiters.

The place was full, the recent prices increases have not slowed this place down one bit. The quality of the chicas was a little disappointing, there were a few hot ones but they were few and far between. The dancers however have kicked it up a notch or two and there were some real stunners up on the poles.

I talked to a few girls, some that I knew for 6 years even. One of my favoritas from la lopez was trying really heard to get me to take her out, but I was not paying for a chica drink for her quality. Another favorita had the right idea, I gave her my address and she showed up around 4:30 and stayed for two hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan the Man  [View Original Post]
    How about the green and red coasters like they do at Brazilian churrascarias? That probably wouldn't go over so well in Argentina, though.

I continue to believe that those who deride boliches like Madahos simply "don't get it." You can't compare them to privados. I've been to manyl privados and hate them all. I far prefer to get to know the chica over a few drinks, to look around a bunch before making my selection, and the whole "club scene." I understand that it's more expensive. But, that's what I'm paying for. I've never found a privado that comes even close.

That said, I was in Madaho's two nights about three weeks back. It was a bit depressing compared to years past. There were many new chicas, some good and some not so good. There were a fair number from the last time I was there a few years before that. I still knew most of the wait staff and bouncers. But, the whole place just seemed to be a bit down, as if some of the bloom has fallen off the rose.

I also spent a fair amount of time one night in Hippo. The owner comped us a bottle of vodka after we finished the first one. He clearly "gets it," and I would probably be inclined to spend more time there now. But, their setup is still just a bit uncomfortable. The gals there are pretty good, but there's also a bit more piranha in them. The last thing I want is sharp teeth in one of those places.

At any rate, my larger point is that the comparison between boliches and privados is a false one, in my opinion. If you just want to get your rocks off, or even if you've got a bunch of favoritas at a few privados that you want to go back to, then you are most definitely wasting your money at a place like Madahos. If you're trying to get laid for the cheapest price, then you're definitely wasting your time at any boliche. But, if you're comparing those two experiences on that basis, then I submit that you're missing the point. There's a reason why places like Madahos and Hippo are still in business, and still appear to be thriving, even if they are a bit down from past years. It's not because everyone in there is stupid, as some would have you believe. That's just sour grapes, in my opinion. It's because there are folks who want that experience.

To put it slightly different: If my only mongering choices were outcalls and privados, then I probably wouldn't monger. I understand that many people don't feel that way. That's fine. But, have a modicum of respect for those who don't appreciate all the finer points of outcalls and privados. Maybe, just maybe, there are different venues for different tastes. If you can direct me to a Madahos experience with just as many quality gals for sale, and just as convenient a location, at a cheaper price, then please do. But, if you send me to an apartment on Santa Fe or Junin, then you've missed the point. Just my two cents.
    I agree, very good post. I may not have been to BA before, in a few weeks it will be my first, but been mongering (in many places around the world) enough to agree. I prefer to chit chat a bit with the chicas, to get a feel for them and to see what kind of chemistry or sparks we can create. Walk in, fuck and walk out is not my thing, unless I have had contact with the lady previously.

If someone wants to have a beer with an Argentinian noobie, feel free to let me know, in Madahos, Hippos or elsewhere.

Faena Hotel +Universe Experience

Great post Stan, we should hang out sometime.

I miss La Lopez, it was the great in between.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Sideburn  [View Original Post]
    I actually think this is not such a bad thing. I remember at a similar bar there finally having to ask one of the male bouncer / managers to tell a couple of ladies to leave me alone as they would not leave and were preventing me from talking to others. They were rude to any other lady that came by etc. Possibly a system with a red and green flip chart that says stay or get the hell away would work instead of 10 minute rule?

Pete
    How about the green and red coasters like they do at Brazilian churrascarias? That probably wouldn't go over so well in Argentina, though.

I continue to believe that those who deride boliches like Madahos simply "don't get it." You can't compare them to privados. I've been to manyl privados and hate them all. I far prefer to get to know the chica over a few drinks, to look around a bunch before making my selection, and the whole "club scene." I understand that it's more expensive. But, that's what I'm paying for. I've never found a privado that comes even close.

That said, I was in Madaho's two nights about three weeks back. It was a bit depressing compared to years past. There were many new chicas, some good and some not so good. There were a fair number from the last time I was there a few years before that. I still knew most of the wait staff and bouncers. But, the whole place just seemed to be a bit down, as if some of the bloom has fallen off the rose.

I also spent a fair amount of time one night in Hippo. The owner comped us a bottle of vodka after we finished the first one. He clearly "gets it," and I would probably be inclined to spend more time there now. But, their setup is still just a bit uncomfortable. The gals there are pretty good, but there's also a bit more piranha in them. The last thing I want is sharp teeth in one of those places.

At any rate, my larger point is that the comparison between boliches and privados is a false one, in my opinion. If you just want to get your rocks off, or even if you've got a bunch of favoritas at a few privados that you want to go back to, then you are most definitely wasting your money at a place like Madahos. If you're trying to get laid for the cheapest price, then you're definitely wasting your time at any boliche. But, if you're comparing those two experiences on that basis, then I submit that you're missing the point. There's a reason why places like Madahos and Hippo are still in business, and still appear to be thriving, even if they are a bit down from past years. It's not because everyone in there is stupid, as some would have you believe. That's just sour grapes, in my opinion. It's because there are folks who want that experience.

To put it slightly different: If my only mongering choices were outcalls and privados, then I probably wouldn't monger. I understand that many people don't feel that way. That's fine. But, have a modicum of respect for those who don't appreciate all the finer points of outcalls and privados. Maybe, just maybe, there are different venues for different tastes. If you can direct me to a Madahos experience with just as many quality gals for sale, and just as convenient a location, at a cheaper price, then please do. But, if you send me to an apartment on Santa Fe or Junin, then you've missed the point. Just my two cents.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stan Da Man For This Post:

Posting Limitations