Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 67 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Argento  [View Original Post]
    Apologies Gandolf. I was not talking about boliches and that was my mistake. You have posted a bit about Imagina over the years so could you also post the address. San Miguel would be well off the radar for most but I wouldn't mind a look. Thanks.

Argento
    I don't know the exact street address but I wll get it for you. Or if you tske the train from LaCroze you can get off at Sgt Barufaldi and its across the street. 20 minutes out. Biggest problem is no english is spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    That's odd. Thursday night after dinner I stopped by Imagina in San Miguel. Around 50 girls, maybe more. Around 35 guys. Most girls between 20 and 30 years old. A few between 30 and 40. I did not see any older then that (although its possible there were some I could not see) But that's OK. Its better if you guys stay in the city and don't screw things up out here for those of us who live here!
    Apologies Gandolf. I was not talking about boliches and that was my mistake. You have posted a bit about Imagina over the years so could you also post the address. San Miguel would be well off the radar for most but I wouldn't mind a look. Thanks.

Argento

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Argento  [View Original Post]
    Not my experience Joe. My experience is as soon as you leave the close inner city, say after Callao, no 'hasta el final', everything is covered and the chicas with few exceptions are great fat hefferlumps. And very amateurish and frightened in the main or the other extreme; old, fat and a few too many cama miles on the clock. Provincial cities such as Rosario, Cordoba, Santa Fe, Mendoza, Salta and Jujuy ditto. A few times I've found a gem but most of the time, the local Argentinian girls outside of the micro centre are pretty poor and when one turns out OK, she is usually a Paraguaya who got lost.

Argento
    That's odd. Thursday night after dinner I stopped by Imagina in San Miguel. Around 50 girls, maybe more. Around 35 guys. Most girls between 20 and 30 years old. A few between 30 and 40. I did not see any older then that (although its possible there were some I could not see) But that's OK. Its better if you guys stay in the city and don't screw things up out here for those of us who live here!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Vato  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I would jump on a tour of the boliches in the provencia of Buenos Aires. This would be great if TL could arrange something like this type of excursion. I have always found that you pay so much less money and find wonderful chicas when you get out of the center of any capital city such as BA.
    Not my experience Joe. My experience is as soon as you leave the close inner city, say after Callao, no 'hasta el final', everything is covered and the chicas with few exceptions are great fat hefferlumps. And very amateurish and frightened in the main or the other extreme; old, fat and a few too many cama miles on the clock. Provincial cities such as Rosario, Cordoba, Santa Fe, Mendoza, Salta and Jujuy ditto. A few times I've found a gem but most of the time, the local Argentinian girls outside of the micro centre are pretty poor and when one turns out OK, she is usually a Paraguaya who got lost.

Argento

Boliches

Hey, I would jump on a tour of the boliches in the provencia of Buenos Aires. This would be great if TL could arrange something like this type of excursion. I have always found that you pay so much less money and find wonderful chicas when you get out of the center of any capital city such as BA.

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnderView  [View Original Post]
    Are you able expand on this?
    I have before as have a few others but it seems no one is interested. A big downside with these places is there is no english spoken. Maybe TL can start a provincia tour night!

Gandolf50

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    The prices in Madahos are crazy. What is worse is that there are crazys willing to pay the prices. There are nice clubs within a hour of centro where there are lots of women and only a 10p entrance fee and the girls with room go for 150p a hour. Beers 20p. But its your money, spend it how you wish.
    Are you able expand on this?

Private Apartment Thread

Thanks for posting your Libertad 374 report in the right thread.

If you look to the right on this thread you will see the dates of the most recent postings. I know it takes time to check them, because I checked most of them, but it is the only way.

http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...ate-Apartments

Quote Originally Posted by Gbartoli  [View Original Post]
    Libertad 374 and Esmerelda 517. Though neither is as nice as Cielo in terms of facilities, both had large lineups with a high proportion of beauties. Esmerelda 517 is extensively covered in this forum but after reading the few reviews regarding Libertad 374, I wonder if there hasn't been a change of ownership.

As far as the response I got to my original question, it wasn't very helpful because the lists are so long. And since WT has recently updated many of the threads there is no way to tell which ones have had recent activity. I ended up at both privados chasing down girls I had seen on Gemidos.

I have also posted a report on the Libertad 374 thread.

I'll answer my own question.

A little off-topic. I've been to Cielo. Any other pivados in the same price / quality category?
    Libertad 374 and Esmerelda 517. Though neither is as nice as Cielo in terms of facilities, both had large lineups with a high proportion of beauties. Esmerelda 517 is extensively covered in this forum but after reading the few reviews regarding Libertad 374, I wonder if there hasn't been a change of ownership.

As far as the response I got to my original question, it wasn't very helpful because the lists are so long. And since WT has recently updated many of the threads there is no way to tell which ones have had recent activity. I ended up at both privados chasing down girls I had seen on Gemidos.

I have also posted a report on the Libertad 374 thread.

I thought

That it was up to the chicas to put the smiley faces on the mongers.

Smiley Faces

They are on the lists. Just not many and the quality is not good. Jackson's software messes with them.

Quote Originally Posted by David_33  [View Original Post]
    WorldTravel69,

Could you put the smiley faces on the actual North and South lists? It would save members a lot of time.

WorldTravel69,

Could you put the smiley faces on the actual North and South lists? It would save members a lot of time.

See the Privado Thread

Check the List.

Look for the smiling faces.

Check the new ones and let us know. The last ones I posted.

A little off-topic. I've been to Cielo. Any other pivados in the same price / quality category?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    I personally would never pay that type of money with the other choices available. Try a high end privado like clielo.

Tyr estrella the BBBJ quen for 200 pesos-have a first class one hour blowjob from one of the best in town who is young gorgeous and consistantly top rated

I have to come here more often!

I went back on Saturday. As all BA lovers know the BIG day is Thursday, especially the last of the month (lots of girls need next months rent).

Most girls that work clubs have 4 or 5 days they have to work, and weekends are slower than weekdays since less girls work then.

Anyway, I came in about 30 minutes after they opened, my strategy is to come early, find the one I like and be her first (in the club) client that day.

The quality of girls was slightly less than Thursday, but my take on any club is that all I am looking for is one girl, so how many I don't want to do does not really concern me.

A girl I would say is a strong 9 couth my attention and I got her over and bought her a drink. Talked and had a couple of drinks myself.

As I was leaving the girls from Thursday asked if we still was on for Sunday disco, I said yes, but might not take her out since I have other plans.

This girl does not normally do apartments, only hotel, but since I know a few people that can guarantee that I'm a good guy she came to the house.

She was a goddess! I sooooooooo wanted photos but she refused. Like I said she was 9. Service was as good as I had in BA. After doing so many girls at Newport I have become accustomed to girls that are good looking but not centrefold beauty but this one was that, centrefold beauty.

I agreed to one hour but she would have stayed longer, if I paid the extra 'fine' she have to give for coming back late, one drink. 250 pesos. My plan was to go to Newport later so I only wanted one hour.

That was one hour in heaven! It is going to stay with me for a long time in my mind.

She was so tight and toned, amazing boody, all normal sex stuff and finished with BBBJ and CIM / face.

I got her number, real name and schedule, and agreement that she would come on her day of next time I'm in BA, no time limit and so on.

For girls this hot I can think of no better club in BA, I will start to go here more often.

Posting Limitations