Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 18 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    As Jackson once told me, the price you pay at a place like that is to get to know some seriously beautiful girls, get numbers and become a regular / semi boyfriend.

It is called investment.
    Amen.

Ken Apples

Classy

I have been to Madahos a few time, taken some girls from there, also a dancer, but had not been there for a few months. I got my little black book of numbers and have a few girls that can come to my place for action but needed a change.

Entrance fee is now 150 pesos, know you can probably get that down and so on, me I don't give a shit. This gives you one drink and the bartender make it as strong as you like.

Drinks are 200 pesos after that, again as strong as you like.

I came about 23:30 and if was few guys and the girls just started to work.

It was at least 30 girls there. I had forgotten how hot some of them are, shit I defy anyone to not see a strong 9, whatever your taste.

Strippers and dancers give you a good performance on the floor and the place is a place witch does not feel sleazy but classy. I like the place.

The girls are as mentioned hot. I always find someone I get a good connection with, not necessary the hottest of them all.

Yesterday a blond. 7 I would say, was really getting into me, she came back sat down and was genuine cool. My wingman picket up one girl witch probably has the best body I have seen in my life, shit she was hot! But I settled for the blond.

Have to pay a girl drink. 250 pesos, and then the price for the girl, gringo that is normally 800 pesos.

So by the time I am in my taxi that is 150+250+800pesos.

Can I find many girls for less? Sure, I could get a 23-year beauty I know to stay a week with me for that, all nights.

Was it worth it?

Hell yeah!

I gave her my boyfriend routine; we had some booze, danced to music and fucked.

She stayed a few hours, was a sex maniac and gave the whole alphabet of dirty deeds, all of them.

I got here telephone number, are going to see her more, might take her out on Sunday, her day off, go to a disco and screw all night and day, for nothing.

As Jackson once told me the price you pay at a place like that is to get to know some seriously beautiful girls, get numbers and become a regular / semi boyfriend.

It is called investment.

Important footnote to Rock's statement

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Harders  [View Original Post]
    Any working girl in Buenos Aires will come to your hotel / house / apartment and fuck your brains out for a maximum of $100 USD and be happy to do so. I pay my regulars anywhere from 300 AR to $100 USD for bareback everything cum anywhere service.

Suerte,

Rock Harders
    Rock's situation is a result of experience, knowing all the facts in advance and a willingness to put in the time and effort. On paper, at least, he is the exact opposite of the ideal 'target' for the chicas in Mad-ass-hoes, he knows what he wants, is confident that he can get it 24/7 and knows what the commodity pricing is and / or should be.

Excepting repeat business, these chicas are looking for less focused mongers, passing through town who can be persuaded by their little heads to jump through hoops in the name of instant gratification (or at least the illusion of instant gratification). They know that you are already in for US$90-100 before the little guy even gets to twitch and therefore, most are committed to taking something out. They really know that they have you when they see that shit-eating grin that says "I can't believe I am going to get to nail a chica this hot." They come at it from the perspective of "see my shiny, golden pussy? Don't you want it? It'll be better than you ever imagined, now just open up that wallet a little, a little more, a little more. Oh yeah, that's the spot!" At this point (post-negotiation, pre-paid, pre-sexo) many of them are spent. They've shot their wads getting to their climax and yours is just a necessary evil. Like taking out the trash after dinner.

It is incumbent upon the monger that wants a great experience to either do some advance work or be very lucky.

In perspective

The prices in Madahos are crazy. What is worse is that there are crazys willing to pay the prices. There are nice clubs within a hour of centro where there are lots of women and only a 10p entrance fee and the girls with room go for 150p a hour. Beers 20p. But its your money, spend it how you wish.

Mongers-

Just to put things in perspective a bit, I was in Madrid back in November and went to a famous hooker bar called Flowers Park. There was no cover to get in, and beers were maybe 8 euros and mixed drinks maybe 12 or 15 Euros. The girls cost 70 EUROS for 40 minutes with the room at the adjacent hotel included (plus 5 euros for towels). The talent on hand was a selection of smoking hot Brasilians, Colombians, and Eastern Europeans. So basically you could fuck and have two beers for about 100 Euros all included.

Then we have Madahos, which is in Latin America, which charges minimum $90 USD just to walk in the place and take a girl out, BEFORE you even pay the girl. The girls ask for $200 or $300 USD and will probably not go for less than $150 USD. So we have anywhere from a minimum of $240 USD (plus the fuck hotel if that is your destination) for a fuck and a beer, compared to $140 USD (depending upon exchange rate) in Madrid for the same service from arguably hotter and better performing girls.

Any working girl in Buenos Aires will come to your hotel / house / apartment and fuck your brains out for a maximum of $100 USD and be happy to do so. I pay my regulars anywhere from 300 AR to $100 USD for bareback everything cum anywhere service.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

$=pesos de arg; us$=USA dollars Current rates are about 4pesos=1us#

Always be care with the local ladies of the evening to negociate in pesos and make sure they know you mean pesos.

If you don't speak spanish write on a napkin 300 peos so you don't later have a discussion regarding 300 dollars vs 300 USA dollars.

Yes, if you want the gringo prices about the top clubs, you may hear 300 dollars+ all the houses' fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Suave Monger  [View Original Post]
    You guys are talking about 300 United States Dollars for ONE HOUR of the ladies time. I am used to SE Asia where I get all night until 9 AM (at least) for 40 USD outcall (AC, Phils). I am trying to justify making a trip to South America (Argentina or Columbia) , but if I'm reading these prices correctly, it is complete ripoff. However, if I were inclined to stay within the Western hemisphere, which one do you guys recommend: BA, Columbia, or DR?
    Yes, Madahos is a ripoff, but the prices are NOT typical of BA. When you consider that BA is a sophisticated, cosmopolitan city with a lot to do besides mongering, it is an incredibly inexpensive mongering destination, bearing in mind that terms like "cheap" and "expensive" are relative. When I say that it is inexpensive, I mean by comparison to the US or Western Europe. There are many cheaper places in Latin America, but they tend to be less interesting than BA.

Of the 3 places you mentioned, I have never been to DR so I can't comment, but I would take BA over Colombia any day, if only for reasons of climate.

Colombia Colombia

Guys, am I missing something?

You guys are talking about 300 United States Dollars for ONE HOUR of the ladies time. I am used to SE Asia where I get all night until 9 AM (at least) for 40 USD outcall (AC, Phils). I am trying to justify making a trip to South America (Argentina or Columbia) , but if I'm reading these prices correctly, it is complete ripoff. However, if I were inclined to stay within the Western hemisphere, which one do you guys recommend: BA, Columbia, or DR?

Quote Originally Posted by Miami Bob  [View Original Post]
    I know a madahoes girl who sees me for 500pesos+50taxi=$550 for 2 hours. I also make a number of trips per year.

Once the girl has you for us$300 for less than one hour, you will have to be firm to get her to set a new price. You should be able to stick to 600 pesos+50 taxi for before work. That is a good deal for her with a known easy client.

She will want US$200 or more. If you are here for a short trip and never to return, it might make sense-hot girl w / o all the added club expenses. You want her to aggree to 2 hours and at least two sessions for the money. She may say no and text you the next day after she makes zero at the club the next night after turning down 600 pesos + taxi she will kick herself, but still try to keep you at the high level from the first meeting. Stick to 600 pesos and you may het paydirt. You make the decision wwhat the experience is worth to you-that's your business.

I personally would never pay that type of money with the other choices available. Try a high end privado like clielo.

Tyr estrella the BBBJ quen for 200 pesos-have a first class one hour blowjob from one of the best in town who is young gorgeous and consistantly top rated

Ohh the ocean. The sea. El mar

I went to Madahos on my last night at Buenos Aires and I must say that I won't regret nor forget it ever.

It was a wonderful experience, yes it wasn't cheap, but it worth it.

I had to pay the ARS100 entrance fee, I had my drink (no alcohol when working. And made a litle scout. Glimpsed a girl but was busy with some old guy and from nowhere a stunning lady was a few steps of me. My eyes blinked just to get a clear view and this smile came directly to me. We had a brief chat and went for a drink.

We had a great chat, lot of kisses, hugs, touchs, and anything you need to make the deal. She asked for ARS800 I was already sold (since the smile) and as she fulfilled my standards we went to a nerby hotel.

I had to pay ARS200 for the exit fee which was the drink she taked when we were chatting. As she explained later to me, that same amount would be enough for 2 hours outside the place, as it was 0 hours, she had to get back at 2am, one hour late, that same ARS200 would have mean 'till the dawn. (obviously that was up the girl)

Anyway, we went to this place, it was ARS170 for 2 hours, the room wasn't bad at all. We had some cleaning and had our time.

It was pretty nice. I liked her a lot, and I would be with here until the morning only if I were alone on my trip, but I wasn't so I only had that unforgetable time with her.

Her name is "Mar" wich means Sea.

If you see her, please sent a "hola" and I wish to see you soon.

Blonde, green eyes, oval face, around 5. 6", pretty smart, and really beautiful.

Selection criteria

Quote Originally Posted by Lorenzo  [View Original Post]
    Astorw, you seem like a nice guy, but you need to rethink this. It's a WG's job-especially a high end WG charging what she is charging you-to ACT like she is turned on by you, even if she finds you repulsive. The WGs who get my repeat business are those who act as if there is nothing else in the world they would rather be doing than be with me. So don't apologize-she is the one who owes you an apology (but don't hold your breath).
    The latest post is relevant, I always go for the hottest girls in the club, so perhaps my expectations have to be adjusted given this, or should aim lower and get better service. Still, love a challenge.

Timing and chica selection are important

You can negotiate the entrance fee with the hombres who are working the streets to get you to enter Madahos. Ask for 2 drinks instead of 1 or a price of $100 pesos. Works for me most of the time.

3 extranjeros at midnight going after the hottest girls in the club don't stand a chance. There are at least 4 more hours of potential customers and the hottest girls will find a customer. Come in later or adjust your sites away from the hottest of the hottest. My opinion only: The hottest are never very good in bed anyway!

Sysco

Quote Originally Posted by Astorw  [View Original Post]
    Subsequently I have felt that I was insensitve[due to being abit tired and drunk], the idea that the poor girl should be providing a sparkling service every night is a bit much and my ego probably couldn't handle the fact that she may not be sufiscently turned on by me. Will apologize to her if I make it back to Madahos as she was very sweet.
    Astorw, you seem like a nice guy, but you need to rethink this. It's a WG's job-especially a high end WG charging what she is charging you-to ACT like she is turned on by you, even if she finds you repulsive. The WGs who get my repeat business are those who act as if there is nothing else in the world they would rather be doing than be with me. So don't apologize-she is the one who owes you an apology (but don't hold your breath).

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Astorw  [View Original Post]
    Subsequently I have felt that I was insensitve[due to being abit tired and drunk], the idea that the poor girl should be providing a sparkling service every night is a bit much
    Then on the nights she isn't up to providing sparkling service she should either stay at home or offer a discount. She certainly shouldn't be charging AR$800 for poor service.

and my ego probably couldn't handle the fact that she may not be sufiscently turned on by me.
    Maybe she should put some of that money into acting classes or again, she could offer discounts for guys that don't turn her on.

Will apologize to her if I make it back to Madahos as she was very sweet.
    She got $AR800 stayed for a snogging and left a few minutes later without having made you spill the leche. And you are the one that feels bad?

Please don't take this the wrong way but maybe you'd have a better experience if you grew a dick.

(the above comment is made in jest so don't take offense)

Night at Madahos

Quote Originally Posted by Captain  [View Original Post]
    I was there this Saturday morning. About 50 working girls at 0030 hrs and about 20 clients. I had gone their with 2 newbies who needed some guidance.

Entry fees. 130 pesos per person paid by card. This included one free drink. I had a Corona. The 2 newbies had Black label.

We were there for about 1. 5 hours. Negotiated on behalf of the newbies with almost 10-12 girls. All the girls were asking the same price. Despite my belligerent negotiation with the girls, I was not able to bring down the price. Either the girls are in cahoots with each other or simply they are not ready to reduce the price or thats the going price.

The Price. 200 us$ for 1 hour or sex or 250 us$ for 2 hour of sex or 300 US$ for 3 hours of sex.

+ 2 drinks as exit fees to the club.

I was trying to diagnose the 2 drinks exit fees. It depended on the following factors :-

1. If you were just going for 1 hour, then just 1 exit drink was required, basis the girl will return to the bar post coitus.

2. If you were taking her for 3 hours, then 2 exit drinks were required, basis the girl will not return to the bar post coitus.

3. If you were taking her out after 2 am, only one exit drink was required irrespective of how much time you were taking her out for.

The chica drink price, I forgot to check but I assume its at least 150 pesos.

So here are the economics of a fuck with a girl from Madahos.

1. US 200 US $ (one hr of sex) + 32 US$ (your entry charges) + 75 US$ (2 chica exit drinks) = 307 US$

Or.

2. US 300 US$ (three hr of sex) + 32 US$ + 38 us$ (1 chica exit drink) = 370 US$

Add to this the cab charges about US$ 15.

So all in all, a expensive deed.

The girls whom I saw that day. I would not pay that kind of money for almost 90% of them. But their were 3-4 real lookers whom I would have loved to fuck but the thing is that the real good looking ones had lot of attitude and I am sure the sex would be just terrible and a waste of money.

As far as rest of the 90% girls are concerned, you can find them in high end privados of BA or Asuncion for 75 US$ or less and / or at low end boliches such as Hook or Cocodrilo. It does not make sense to pay them this kind of money to them just because they are sitting at a high end and famous night club with neon lights and loud music.

Hope this report will help as a guide to newbies for next 6 months or so.
    Went back to Madahos last night still fighting off insomnia and determined this time to exercise some more judgement. Arrived at 1 30 and the place was busy, a good assortment of chicas. Leaned against the bar for a good half hour, practising my adaquet spanish with some Dominicanas, good lively conversation, without too much of a hustle. Watched the tango show and a cute paraqueya caught my eye. Hit it off, she was intelligent and a good conversationalist. Sat down and bought her a drink, negociations werent too demanding, she wanted 800 for 2 hours, and I wasnt in the mood to haggle. Returned to my apartament and we commenced some tired sex, uninspiring sex. Had this moment of realization that it wasnt happening and told her, without being rude that I could see she wasnt into it, I was tired, that she would still be paid. Well, she took this very badly. Was in fact very offended that I should question her commitment, which I have to say wasnt terrible it just wasnt doing it for me. Any way she got paid and left in a huff. Subsequently I have felt that I was insensitve[due to being abit tired and drunk], the idea that the poor girl should be providing a sparkling service every night is a bit much and my ego probably couldn't handle the fact that she may not be sufiscently turned on by me. Will apologize to her if I make it back to Madahos as she was very sweet.

Posting Limitations