Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Cochese
    Not all of them have been women all their lives.
    Cochese is right. There is a tall blonde dancer there who used to be a dude according to reports from several Madaho's chicas. There is one Marilyn Monroe look-alike. It's not her. But, there's another tall blonde in her early 30s who used to be a guy.

There may be more, too. I haven't been there in quite a while and don't know the current dancer roster. But, who doesn't like a little game of Argentinean Roulette? Take your chances and report back all the details, one way or the other.

In all seriousness, I have taken a number of dancers out of Madaho's. I've never ended up with a dude, thankfully. The dancers are tough to resist when one catches your eye. But, they are definitely much more expensive than the standard chica. Also, performance-wise, they are almost invariably sub-par. This might be expected. They're semi-pros, at best, since they probably hook up only once or twice a week, if that. Most folks laugh at the prices, and it's not common to see a bunch of dancers going out of there on a nightly basis. To even have a drink with one of them is rather expensive, if I recall correctly.

So, that's a long way of saying: If you don't mind parting with some serious cash and you've got an irresistible urge for one of them, then go for it. But, don't be surprised if she isn't as good in the sack as she is on stage. And, if she's a tall blonde in her early 30s, you may want to think twice -- unless, of course, you're into that sort of thing. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kennyja
    Has anyone managed to hook up with a dancer at Madaho's? Last time I was there they were of center fold quality.
    Not all of them have been women all their lives.

Dancers at Madahos

Has anyone managed to hook up with a dancer at Madaho's? Last time I was there they were of center fold quality. If so, how much and was it worth it?

November 18 and 19

Hi All!

Regular Bangkok Monger here (from Australia) and I'll be in BA for a couple of days.

If anyone wants to have a few beers and head out mongering, shoot me a message!

A night with Alma

Well, I couldn't help myself and returned to Madahos last Monday night. The place was hopping and I had a hard time finding someplace to hang out. For me, natural breasts is the preferred way to go so I end up passing on a lot of women. I evenually found Alma, who is tall, has be cups, and an ass to die for. Everyone there seems to start at US$300 for some reason, must be my obvious foreigner appeal. I told her 600 pesos and if I liked the first hour we could do TLN for another 600 pesos more. She said fine and we went to the nearby hotel after a stop at a friends first, seems she was a little tired.

The party was excellent. I decided to see how accomodating she would be off the bat. After the shower I was standing there and I through a pillow on the ground (for her knees. I am a gentlemen) and asked for a BBBJ. No questions asked away she went. Good eye contact, played with the boys, not DT but very well done. Hat went on and we did multiple positions and broke a good sweat. I sprung for a room with a hot tub and we filled it up and had a bubble bath. She was giving me a food massage when her hands wandered and found something under the water. Off to the bed for more. After this excellent start went for the whole TLN. She snuck in a bottle of Vodka so we ordered mixers, ice, and she broke out a little toy she brought along and gave me a show. It was an excellent night. We started at 11pm and I left at 7:30am. 8 1/2 hours of great fun.

I'm going to need to start sampling privadas as I suspect I can lower my costs. That said, I have been having a great time so far.

Sysco

Madaho's Saturday night

Last night I decided to visit Madaho's. I never was there before so I thought it would be a good idea for my first night in town. I arrived around 2.30 am after enjoying dinner with some friends. The place was packed with ladies and guys. Even though there were a lot of guys, there were even more girls and all eager trying to hook up. With regards to quality, I have no complaints, there was a relatively large proportion of stunning girls and I did not see a single on that could not be considered attractive. I order a drink and sat at the bar. A minute later had this cute brunette talking with me. After a very friendly chat that lasted a few minutes then she told me to find her later if she wanted to 'talk some more'. Less than 2 minutes later a stunning big breasted blond come to me. She was very friendly and had no problem rubbing her body against mine, kissing my neck, and whispering in my year. We did this 'rubing' game for a while and then she also asked me to find her later. They were friendly, but being like 3 am they were trying to hook up with somebody before the end of the night so. They did not want to spend too long talking with a guy if they didn't a strong signal that they were going to be taken out. After a third girl came to me. Not the most beautiful in the place. She was not dressing provocative and you could consider her the 'next door girls' type. We chat for a while and we made a connection. We moved to the back so she could get her drink, and while there there were a lot of DFK and some intimate touches. Finally, we talked 'business'. She asked for 500 pesos which I thought is was quite fair for what I have read of this place. But, I told her that she had to do BBBJ. Sensing that I would not take her if she disagree (which she was right) she agreed. I sat at the bar waiting for her to change into her street clothes and immediately 4 stunning girls stood in front of me parading. It was quite a view! My girl came and there we went to my apartment just a few blocks away. We had GFE sex, nothing mind blowing but very nice.

In any case, I enjoyed the girls coming to me and the constant parade of beautiful girls. However, if you consider the 120 pesos entrance fee, the 180 pesos lady drink, and the 500 for my companion then we are talking 800 pesos for a fuck which is extremely expensive in this city. It was a very fun experience though.

Quality declining

I was here a year ago and was impressed by the attractiveness and number of chicas, had a blast. This year, the quality was disappointing. A lot of 6s and 7s, OK but not the beauty you see walking down the street in Bs As. I spoke to one cute blonde who confirmed the general quality level has declined.

Still 120 AP admission with first drink, 180 drink for chica exit paid to the house. Chicas were asking $200 (800 pesos) but will settle for 500 pesos, or sometimes 600. I found one who was willing to do BBBJ but most refused. It's fun to watch the strippers (they actually get topless, which has changed since my last visit) and chat up some girls but the minimum total cost of 800 AP is hard to justify compared to privados. Might visit again on Wed or Thurs, reputedly the best nights.

Just too much with what is available elsewhere. I did not step into the place the last three times I was there.

I will agree with Marlboro Red on this one. We went in a few nights together. I personally only pulled one new girl out of there. I did not see much of anything that I wanted to pay that much for.

I was getting the hard sell for 600 also. But the three girls I have taken out have all accepted 500. Two of them were favoritas from other trips.

One girl who was very good looking wanted 200U$D and would not budge. Her attitude was for shit or I may have actually paid it.

I can't see myself going back this trip, its just not worth it.

On a side note one of the dancers working at madahos now used to be a normal chica at blacks. I banged her a few years ago and she was a dead fish. Not sure what name she is going by now but she is a morena spinner with cock sucking lips and straight hair like Uma Thurman in pulp fiction.

Current thoughts on the club

Just spent 2 weeks in BA and just wanted to say that I think the quality of the girls in the club has gone down. Maybe it is me, but I did not see the qualility as compared to 18 months ago. It is still jumping on Thursday though.

The place seems to be darker too, making it harder to check out the girls. I found out that if you really want to see what a girls looks like, wait until the Tango show, as that is when they turn on the lights:-)

In general, most girls were going for 600, with only a few accepting 500. Damn inflation!

Madahos: History of

Wow Cochise, pretty impressive! You have a virtual history of Madahos going back to January 1, 2005! When Jackson says not to pay more than 200 pesos!

Those were the days.

One thing about this business, things change a lot. Girls come and go, places come and go, the prices keep going up. So I don't know how useful the old Madahos posts will be, but then they do have everyone's mongering tales so its probably been an interesting read.

So this will be what, post 733! I hope you go there soon and add yet another informative report on Madahos, as it is in May 2010!

At least tell us what a beer goes for now!

Wow! I just finished reading all 731 posts. I just patted myself on the back too.

Thank you all for the info. Let's see what I can put to good use.

BBW with style and class

Here's the last of my Madahos adventures from a while back. When you're on a short visit, it's sod's law that the best discoveries are near the end of the trip and there's no time left to repeat.

It's late on a Monday, and most of the chicas have already sat down. I take a walk around but don't see any faces I know. As I pass by the bar, an attractive blonde smiles at me, warm and inviting. I don't approach though, as I'm still checking out the options and there may be other girls arriving back at the club later on. Also, it's best not to commit to a girl you've only seen sitting on a bar stool. See them move around and you can be sure that they're not carrying extra pounds in the wrong places, or measure up at 4 foot something when you're looking for a taller woman.

I end up taking a seat at one of the side tables with a view of the dancers. After a while, the blonde I'd spotted at the bar gets up and goes to stand near the exit. Very tall, she's at least a dress size larger than my usual type but it's all nicely proportioned. She's in a short beige coloured dress, 30 'ish, from a distance I'd say a 7.5, and I keep an eye on her. One guy, then another, come up to her and chat. Watching her smiles and body language, I'm getting a good feeling about her. The guys don't conclude a deal and she's left alone again.

At this point, I decide it's now or never and I move in. She must be nearly 6 feet tall in her heels - marks off if you prefer spinners, for me it's a plus point. Dyed blonde hair, huge brown eyes. My ideal girl is a morocha, but ideals are hard to find - next best is a morocha who's gone blonde and that's the type I mainly seem to fall for. If I make a move on a girl in a boliche, the best starting point is to tell her exactly what I found attractive about her, mentioning some detail about her looks or her outfit. From there, it's a natural step to talking about what I like (and asking what she likes) in the bedroom. That breaks the ice before any mention of price or services, and you should know in those first few minutes whether you're getting the "buena onda" feel from the chica. Yes is the green light signal to proceed further. No, and you should walk away, however hot she looks.

This chica is very receptive and the eye contact is full on. I ask her if she's interested in sitting down, and she smiles and nods. I warn her though that I won't pay the top end gringo price, and her reaction indicates that she's ok with this. It's late anyway, so if she's smart, she ought to be ready to make a deal. I offer my baseline of 500 pesos and she accepts without a second's hesitation.

She leads the way to the back of the club. I'm behind her, and on the way, a guy intercepts her and I'm worried for a moment that he's going to outbid me. There's a lot on this forum about upselling (where the chica later asks extra on top of a previously agreed price) but not so much about outbidding. No worries though, she brushes him off and we sit down in the quiet zone for the chica drink. She's not all over me like some of the others – instead, she tells me about her daytime life, family etc and it builds a strong GFE feel that keeps the attraction going. She tells me she's from Misiones in the north near Brazil and her castellano is clear and easy to understand, without the strong porteno accent that I still sometimes have trouble with on visits to Bs As. I caress her arms and shoulders and her skin is soft, but there's firmness underneath – she's done the gym work. As I run and work out with weights myself, it's points added on for this.

When we leave, she's changed into a coloured top and tight jeans and in the brighter light outside, I mentally uprate her to an 8. I offer her a choice of apartment or telo. She's happy with my apartment and we grab the first taxi in the line. First and only mistake of the night. I'm too much into the chica to notice the taxista hasn't turned the meter on. When we arrive after the short journey, he spins a line that the taxi is "gratuito" courtesy of the club and I just need to tip him. I hand over a couple of small bills but he's not happy and wants something larger. Another small bill and then I step out before he can argue further. On the way up, the chica tells me I was right not to pay the extra and she's had clients who just get out of the taxi if the meter isn't switched on.

In the apartment, no request for the money and she goes to the bathroom to freshen up. I lock the outer door and check I've shut the safe and left nothing of value lying around, even though I feel totally at home with this girl. I leave the money on the table where she can see it. When she comes out, she's changed into a clinging multicoloured micro dress with nothing on underneath. With her tanned skin and blonde hair, she looks dynamite and I'm left open mouthed, the rating has just gone up to a 9. She lies seductively on the bed, and after my turn in the bathroom, I join her and after kissing and caressing every inch of her beautiful long legs, I start to peel her dress down inch by inch and get to work on her breasts. These are large with dark aureoles, and she's happy to lie back and let me do the work. I turn her over for a massage, and tell her a fantasy story that has an interactive twist which she can add to. She rolls back over, and she's already wet when I start to finger her. Moving down, she smells fresh and I signal to her that I'm going to start DATY, which she's happy with. While I'm doing this, I'm reaching up to caress her nipples and I can see from her facial expression that she's getting off on it. After several minutes, she starts sighing and moaning and she's very wet. As she's getting close to her moment, she checks with me that I'm ok for her to come – I've only met this once before from a provider. It's a nice touch, although it's taking the service mentality to an extreme - if a girl wants to come, she should just go for it! Her climax is explosive, like she hasn't had sex for a month, and the decibel levels are at "wake the neighbours" volume.

After more kisses and caresses, we change places and I lie back while she does the work on me. She's still got the dress wrapped around her and she pulls it up momentarily to tease me. I'm soon rock hard from this, she strokes my balls and shaft with fingers and tongue and she swings her breasts across my tip – heaven!

Later, we relax together and both fall asleep for a while. Around 6am, she tells me she has to go, and I know from what she'd told me earlier that she has daytime commitments that would rule out a TLN. She asks if the money is for her, thanks me for the time we spent and we say our goodbyes. I ask her if she'd be interested in a repeat, and she tells me she'll be at the club the next two nights. I walk her to a taxi – she doesn't ask for the taxi money, but I slip her a decent fare as she steps in.

Next day, I'm feeling about ten feet tall and like I've rejoined the human race. Too long in sex prison with hard labour can seriously erode your confidence, but this skilled provider (and beautiful person) was the perfect antidote. It goes down as a "ships in the night", as I deliberately didn't ask her phone number and by the time I made it to the club a night or two later, she'd already left. Maybe next visit – from what she confided in me, we share another fantasy area which I'd be keen to explore further with her if a repeat opportunity came up. Her name begins with an S. Odds-on she's some senior member's favorita so I've probably given away too much already.

Another Madahos adventure

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    I appreciate it. And just so you know, it was your review that inspired me to treat myself.

Thanks.

And I'm sure " said girl " thanks you too.

BM
    After these kind words, and at the risk of leading BM astray again (though I'm sure he needs no invite from me) I guess I owe you all a report on what I got up to at Madahos second time around on my last trip.

This ended up being a threesome, although I wasn't going in looking for that. If you're going to take two girls, my mongering advice is pick two at the same level, so you can't make your mind up which one you fancy the most. If you pick a mismatched pair, chances are you'll end up focusing on just the one of them and you might as well have gone solo with her. Also helps if the chicas already know each other and are on the same wavelength. At minimum, you should expect to get some faked (or part faked) lesbo action out of them. For the real thing, you'd need some insider knowledge - searching on AP in the right forums for threesome or lesbo would throw up some ideas. A long while back (not here) I was repeating with a girl who was quite open about being bi. Quite a few of the chicas I've been with have been bi, and I normally do ok with that type as they seem to like a gentle touch. One night, she suggested going to another club and we ended up hooking up with another chick working there that she knew slightly. Turned out that my chica had a thing for this other girl (who was straight but slightly bi-curious) and used me as an entry card. I fancied her as well, and that one sticks in the mind as one of the best threesomes. The other time a threesome can be a good solution is when two of your favoritas turn up unexpectedly at the same moment - you can't turn down one in front of the other, so the get out of jail card for a caballero is to have both!

Coming back to Madahos, I got there quite late on a Saturday night, not much happening. I haven't yet found a boliche in Bs As that has much of a buzz on a Saturday. Where I'm from, it's our big night for partying, but I'm guessing the local guys are back at home with their families and even in Madahos it tends to be a slow night. One of my regular girls soon found me. Blonde, green eyes, tallish, Italian looking features, nice abs and big rack. I bonded with this chica a few visits back, as we soon worked out that we both like the same stuff. A very confident girl, late 20s, who likes to be in charge of the session. She has an impressive range of toys in her bag and is always up for something spontaneous and unpredictable. Most nights she's busy but she'll introduce me to someone else if she sees me there on her way out. This night, while we're talking at the bar, another girl who I've threesomed with once before comes up and greets, and the two of them are obviously pals. This other girl looks like something off a Roxy Music album cover from the 70s or 80s, big chestnut hair, slightly ambivalent looking but very hot in some kind of animal print top and tight white hotpants showing off her beautiful tanned legs. Unusual eyes, like a lioness or a leopard. Things are slow in the club, and it's not long before they bring up the threesome suggestion. They start playing up and the blonde almost has the other girl's tits out in front of me, the guy next to me at the bar nearly falls off his stool. I'm not sure if I have enough cash on me but I offer 500 pesos each. That's been the going rate for my other three-way adventures at this club, I wouldn't know if that was good or bad - in theory two chicas should mean less work so you might be able to get a discount off a girl's normal asking price for a solo run. They are ok with my offer and after the chica drinks and more messing around at the back of the club (playing on the animal theme inspired by the second girl's outfit) we're on our way.

They suggest going to the cheaper telo on the block as they know I'm marginal on cash. I've never really worked out the drill at telos when you bring two chicas. Once I took two out of town girls from Hook and the first place they brought me to didn't have a license for more than two in a room, so we had to move on elsewhere. You may have to pay more for the room also - I wasn't paying much attention but maybe others can put the record straight on how this goes.

While leopard girl goes off to freshen up, I look around for somewhere to hang up my stuff but there's only a tiny cupboard recessed into the wall. The blonde sees the chance for a prank and pushes me into the cupboard. When the other girl emerges, she tells her that I've done a runner and there's a priceless scene with the other girl shrieking and doing her head in while I'm splitting my sides behind the door, before I eventually step out. That about set the tone for the rest of the session. I'd been on the 8.5% honey beer in the Buller brewpub earlier on and the details are a bit of a blur. Both girls have changed back into their sexy outfits, I get together with leopard girl and start trying to tame her while chica rubia does a slow and impressive strip while we both watch. Leopard girl's HJ technique is good and the toys soon come out of the bag. Things got a lot more intimate after that, and as the old song goes, you can guess the rest! It wasn't one of the longer sessions I've had but they made a good double act, everything unfolded at the pace I wanted and we were still laughing and messing around until the end.

No names here but I've left you some clues - you'll have to work for it!

I appreciate it. And just so you know, it was your review that inspired me to treat myself.

Thanks.

And I'm sure " said girl " thanks you too.

BM

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas90
    Wise advice, and none of my business. I'll do some more research and reach my own conclusions. It was a nice post though!

Posting Limitations