Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Thanks RH for the insight. Also NP has the real dance club upstairs.

Closing Hippo and the rest would not bring a tear to my eye.

But with three or four clubs worth of chicas out of a place to work, what happens next?

Do they all flood Newport causing la concha overload driving prices down? Or do they flood NP the only game in that side of town and drive prices up?

Newport has looked like 2005 last few nights, even Micheal Jackson has started showing up again. Manning her post at the bottom of the stairs. Mr ED is there too.

As a data point a chica I have known from Madahos for 6 or seven years was working in hook the other night asked me for 1300 pesos I told her to pack sand.

Hang on boys!

Stay horney my friends!

And now I'm going to watch Babe Winkleman.

Mongers-.

Here is a link to information about the recent "clausuras" of both Madahos and Black (from the feared La Alameda group no less).

http://laalameda.wordpress.com/2013/...dahos-y-black/

Basically the article says that both Black and Madahos were originally inspected and closed down on March 22nd /23rd by units of the GCBA prosecutor's office being assisted by normal AGC inspectors and actual police and that the inspections were triggered by denuncias made by alleged victims, the La Alameda group itself, and groups of angry neighbors. The prosecutor's office arrived at the conclusion that both places were operating as houses of prostitution and outside their licenses (Class C dance licenses, very hard to get and very valuable) and as such shut both places down and stripped them of their Class C licenses (a devastating blow). Both Black and Madahos reopened several days later and were shut down again for violating the original "clausura" (which stripped them of their right to operate at all). Essentially, according to the information in the article, both Black and Madahos were effectively stripped of their licenses to operate in any capacity and will very likely not be opening at all.

My analysis on this is basically the following: this is the beginning of the end of "organized and controlled" chica bars in the Recoleta area; Hippo, Sodoma, etc will be gone shortly and only freelance places like Newport will be able to survive (Newport has no facilities for the chicas; all girls in street clothes; no cover, exit fee, or touts and they are actually operating within their licensed purpose which is a Class C dance club upstairs and a bar / live music venue downstairs; as such, based on the reasons given in the article, it would be very hard for the GCBA to justify shutting Newport down permanently).

Suerte.

Rock Harders.

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rock Harders For This Post:

Closed Forever?

Closed Forever? Maybe.

The Doorman at Newport told us last night that Madahos will never reopen because they reopened without permission after being closed down and because of all their legal problems, some of which are drugs on the premises, underage girls, white slavery and that they beat the crap out of somebody.

(May have forgotten to pay someone off too?

I would be surprised if in fact it never reopens but if they are closed down forever it shows you that they can shut ANYBODY down if they want to do so.

Madahos is a big time Boliche.

TL.

Somebody here should lease it out!

TL.

P.S. Newport was dead tonight from 12 to 2 , left at 2 . Maybe too early but I don't think so, just Sat. Night.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

It seems to me that if you overpay or pay in USD you will have a terrible time because the chica will have no respect for you. You are just a gringo sucker she is taking advantage of. She wants to get as much money as she can from you and get out as soon as possible. She is not worried about repeat business from you or you tarnishing her reputation. The guy who pays her 800 pesos is going to get a much better experience from her. She knows you know. Now you are a customer instead of a mark and she will put her all into it.

It's a buyers market, don't be afraid to leave Madahos empty handed. You are still going to get laid. There are plenty of other places to go and chica to choose from.

That's perfect

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    With respect I beg to differ. Based on the Argentinian economic principle of bumping prices to compensate for declining market share, if less of us show up soon a chicka drink will cost only slightly less than a house in Recoleta.

DR.
    OK, I am laughing but you are so right!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Major Bosco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MajorBosco  [View Original Post]
    My only way to tell Madahos that they have lost my business forever is to just not show up. If more of us did that, things might change.
    With respect I beg to differ. Based on the Argentinian economic principle of bumping prices to compensate for declining market share, if less of us show up soon a chicka drink will cost only slightly less than a house in Recoleta.

DR.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Not sure I was pegged as a newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    She may have pegged you for a newbie or pushover at this point. Or possibly even earlier on the first chica drink, when (it appears) you also paid more than necessary. I think the minimum is just one, 400 peso drink to take a chica out.
    I speak fluent spanish and have been hanging out in BA for the past 10 years. I think it was two things: 1) She didn't want to come back and if I bought the second drink she didn't have to return; and 2) they literally give the chicas 3 sips of the drink. They finish it in 2 minutes while you are still working on yours and then the waiters hound seem to be pushing the chicas to ask for another drink. It's such an Argentine thing. Push two drinks at ridiculous prices when, if perhaps the first drink cost 400 pesos, and the next one cost 200. You'd probably end up spending more money on the drinks. Anyway, the point is that the clubs have indeed become ridiculous, the women are no longer the hottest BA has to offer (yes, still a few exceptions) and I won't be going back again unless something were to drastically change. My only way to tell Madahos that they have lost my business forever is to just not show up. If more of us did that, things might change.

It Changes Daily!

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    She may have pegged you for a newbie or pushover at this point. Or possibly even earlier on the first chica drink, when (it appears) you also paid more than necessary. I think the minimum is just one, 400 peso drink to take a chica out.
    Unfortunately the fees change daily or they depend on your level of Gringoness! Full on newbie will pay extra cover and higher drink prices; Spanish speaking newbies will get a tiny break!

Already 250 p to get in is a JOKE and the vast majority of the Chicas are HAGS! Come on Boys! Give the Indies the money and forget the clubs! 1800 p in drinks to say Hello and another 2 k to fuck a dead fish? Are you serious?

The latest butt fuck:

517 Esmeralda is charging a 180 p cover and then the rest is up to you to cut a deal with one of the hoes. I think it's a way to circumvent the Privado and Hooker Laws.

Has to be! The Privado introduces you to a Chica but does NOT charge you directly for her services. It's up to you and the Hooker.

Sorry but I did not know where to put this but the clubs are insane!

TL.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MajorBosco  [View Original Post]
    Then she told me I had to buy her another drink in order to take her out. They charged me $660 pesos for that.

I negotiate in pesos, always

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I was getting 6.25 p per $ in November so 1500 p was $240 so I think you got the tourist price. I have had similar bad experiences with club girls. This is where the wingman is valuable. Lucas90 waved me off one I wanted last trip. I passed even though I thought she was best looking in the club.
    I just translated it to dollars for the post. 1700 pesos was the final price.

$250 not bad

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I think the best advice is to always work in pesos not dollars. I paid 1500 P in November with one drink. Guys with good Spanish skills negotiated cheaper prices. Lowest I heard was 1000 p. Thanks for the report.
    I was getting 6.25 p per $ in November so 1500 p was $240 so I think you got the tourist price. I have had similar bad experiences with club girls. This is where the wingman is valuable. Lucas90 waved me off one I wanted last trip. I passed even though I thought she was best looking in the club.

Major Bosco

I think the best advice is to always work in pesos not dollars. I paid 1500 P in November with one drink. Guys with good Spanish skills negotiated cheaper prices. Lowest I heard was 1000 p. Thanks for the report.

Madaho's prices are ridiculous

I'm not a regular on the club scene but I decided to stop by Madahos last night to see the state of the state (so to speak).

250 pesos to walk in the door. That got me a bottle of water.

Looked around and there were a fair number of women, some very pretty. But, and I say this with respect to those who like a bigger girl, I have never seen so many "wide" rear-ends in 10 years of coming to Buenos Aires. There were a lot of girls with thick thighs and big asses. One woman walking around looked pregnant. Personally, I have always been a fan of those tiny spinner asses they breed like weeds here. Must be all the McDonald's french fries taking their toll. Anyway...

Finally scoped out a pretty native (actually from Buenos Aires, which is rare nowadays) woman named Silvina. I sat down with her and bought her a drink (which was about three sips of Champagne) and another bottle of water for myself. That cost $880 pesos. Then she told me I had to buy her another drink in order to take her out. They charged me $660 pesos for that. I was laughing at how ridiculous this has become. So, here I am. Now about 1,800 pesos into Madahos and I haven't even walked out of the door with dessert.

Initially Silvinia quoted me $400 USD. Yes, 4 franklins. I just laughed. I think she instantly knew by my expression that holding on to that number she stood no chance whatsoever. She finally lowered her price to about $250 USD. To be honest, I was tired, it was late and I just wanted to get on with the show so I agreed.

When we get to her place, she wants the money upfront. Well gentlemen, that's when you know you made a bad pick. I handed the money over and she immediately wanted more. I said no, then she said if she was good, I could give her a propina. I told her the $250 was a propina. Oh well.

Then she was like the tazmanian devil. Out of her clothes, out of mine. Get on the bed, get on the condom and she wanted to jump on me. How thrilling. Now that I have paid her, all she wants to do is go as fast as possible and make me finish quick like and send me on my way. I had to really take control in order to make it worthwhile.

Oh, and she had the nerve to ask for more money again after we were done. And she was busy selling me on seeing her again.

She was good looking and has a nice figure, but it was not even close to GFE. The entire experience of Madahos last night was just another sad twist in the story of Buenos Aires. 7 or 8 years ago a night at Madaho's was fun. You could hang out, drink and finish off with some good fun...now it just feels like you back up to a vacuum cleaner and have your cash sucked out of your ass. I miss the good old days...but at least I know better and won't be venturing back there anytime soon.

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Major Bosco For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OttoMan  [View Original Post]
    Did she look like Haily Barry with splked short hair?
    Dyed blond hair, amazing figure, not tall, hair not spiked but could have changed it.

Madahos

Quote Originally Posted by Lionadwc  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in to Madahos last night and the place was jumping at 12 30. Met a very hot dominicana who goes by the name Leticia, says she has been in B.A for 6 years.

Bought her a drink (very pricy at 400 )but was determined not take her out, just establish contact. Any intel on this chica would be appreciated.
    Did she look like Haily Barry with splked short hair?

Posting Limitations