Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 49 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hey guys.

I don't like to start something but I saw the pic and I would only give her 100p max and thats on a day I couldnt find something, she is skinny flat it's just not my type, but to each it's own. Give me some meat and nice rack and I would not spend 600 ps. For any well si shouldnt say that if the right came along I would. I'm bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Vato
    I am not surprised that she turned her nose at 450 pesos. Amazing. I think it comes down to the fact that these girls lack a proper education. So they cannot see that if you make 450 pesos a night and work five nights you have a nice pocket of change in your pocket. Go ahead and have an intelligent conversation with any of these Madahos women. It is not possible because it does not exist. To turn down the money because you want to hold out for 600 pesos is just plain stupid. Good for you for not giving in to her.
    If this is Ambar, I am not surprised some men will travel 7,000 miles and turn their nose at a chance to ride a beautiful mare for 150 pesos xtra. I think it comes down to some of them lacking a proper logic board. If you get a chance to tap a real beauty like this one over the course of a week when all is said and done you have done extremely well if you are at this level. When you are back in sex prison and looking out the window at snow, I would rather have the memories of a delicious honey over having the money in my bank and I showed them! To pass on a real good stable over 450 / 600 is senseless to me! Sometimes you got to pay to play! If this is Ambar I would in a heasrtbeat. Send her this way!

Esten,

Is this the Ambar you are talking about?

DWC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Argentina.jpg‎  

Amazing!

I am not surprised that she turned her nose at 450 pesos. Amazing. I think it comes down to the fact that these girls lack a proper education. So they cannot see that if you make 450 pesos a night and work five nights you have a nice pocket of change in your pocket. Go ahead and have an intelligent conversation with any of these Madahos women. It is not possible because it does not exist. To turn down the money because you want to hold out for 600 pesos is just plain stupid. Good for you for not giving in to her.

Interesting, thanks for the intel. Really hard to understand these chicas logic here except based purely on pride. One could argue that they are trying to hold the line on pricing. However, this would seem difficult since there are a 100 different independent contractors each negotiating their own deal every night. For her to have so much pride that she turned down the deal for a 150 difference is dumb in my opinion. I wonder though if this is how they feel like they can assume control over the situation, by not yielding on some part of the transaction.

450 pesos rejected

Based on my conversation with another customer on my last visit, I decided to go back to Madahos and test the 450 peso floor. The test failed.

There were about 25 chicas when I stopped in past 1am. Only a few I was interested in. I eventually chatted up an attractive blond who had been on her own (not with amigas) for the 45 minutes or so I had been in the club. Her name was Ambar. Slim, medium-tall blond from Cordoba, attractive face, nice body, natural C cup. She seemed to light up when I showed interest in her, a good sign I thought. I enjoyed chatting with her and decided to buy her a drink. 140 pesos. Eventually I tell Ambar I would like to take her out, but don't want to pay more than 450 pesos. She gets a sour look and says 400 pesos is not much. I clarify I said 450 pesos but her response is, oh same thing, not much. She wants 600 pesos. There is almost a minute of silence (I'm not prepared to budge) and then she says she'll do 500 pesos but only at the nearby hotel. I say I usually prefer going to my place. Well soon after we part ways and she wishes me good luck. Ha! I stayed awhile longer and left, but noticed she had spent the remaining time on her own. She could have made 450 pesos but all she got was the 20 peso cut from her drink.

Based on what I've heard, Madahos seems to be very adept at adjusting to local market conditions. Ie. The price I was quoted to take a girl out was AR$300 and this was straight from the head chica. The only thing I can think of here is that I went on Monday which was the last day of the Immaculate Conception holiday. There were only 6 girls there and I was the only guy. Low demand equaled lower prices.

I went to Players and New Port tonight but I'll post something in the appropriate sections.

DP

Thanks - I'll have to test out the 120 peso drink on my next visit to Madahos.

I stopped in Madahos recently. Not packed - about 30 girls and 15 guys. I recognized a few of them from past visits. There were a few I was interested in. This did not include a petite Uruguaya who said it was her second day and chatted my ear off on how good a decision it would be for me to choose her. Said she would do everything. But she kept talking fast and seemed a little desperate. She was willing to go for 500 pesos. I said I'd think about it.

In the end I went with a chica I've seen there twice before. I knew I could count on a fantastic time with her and it was fantastic. 500 peso offer readily accepted. Her drink was 140 pesos.

So I got the answer to my earlier question. The floor on negotiable prices is definately 500 pesos or lower. Another monger told me he had taken several from Madahos recently for 450 pesos.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    DP Are you sure about the chica drink price.

I (and others) have been quoted 140 pesos not 120.
    Esten,

Yes, unless I misunderstood her english, the head chica said 120 pesos and she also showed me her price list which said ". $120,00" for the girls drink. I do not remember the Spanish terms but it was the first option, in the last section at the bottom of the page. She also kept pointing to it for emphasis.

DP

DP Are you sure about the chica drink price.

I (and others) have been quoted 140 pesos not 120.

Good game plan DP, Recoleta is expensive, try the Triangle, especially this week with xmas coming up the girls need to get some $. House drinks around 50 pesos.

Just left the club

Quote Originally Posted by Esten
    Man am I looking forward to visiting this club again, finding a seat somewhere to sit back and sip my drink while I watch the scene. Hoping to spot my blond Natacha Peyre look-alike, or the next best thing.

A question to recent visitors - is the minimum now really 500 pesos? Not the local porteno price, but the best price a gringo with basic spanish is likely to be able to negotiate. At least a silver lining is the peso is now near 3.50.

Also, if anyone has any recommendations on who to see or who to avoid, please let me know. Feel free to send a pm if you want the info kept private and I will respect the request.
    Greetings all,

I am a long time lurker and must first express my thanks and appreciation for all of the information shared here. I just flew into BA and was eagerly looking forward to experiencing some of the local scene. First try, by luck of the draw, Madahos. Now don't get me wrong here, there were a couple of very attractive women here and it was fun to sit back and enjoy the show. It was also fun to sit there and watch the bar manager / head chica throw girl after girl at me for an hour and then follow-up every one with a semi-hard sell for a house drink. The first girl drink was quoted at AR$120 and I literally laughed out loud. I stopped laughing when that was the price thru the next four girls. Finally the head girl came over and, very nicely, explained that "this is Recoletta" and this was "normal for all of the places". I respectfully disagreed and this led to the arrival of The List. Apparently, all of my information was wrong and I should have immediately changed my mind based on seeing the 11"x8.5" sheet of paper printed off a desktop with a list of prices. (I tried to get her to give me the sheet but no go) Needless to say, I gave the head girl a nice kiss on the cheek and wished her a good night.

I must immediately point out here that her persistence and absolute conviction might have convinced me if it were not for this board. Since I know that there are much better deals and situations available in BA, it had little trouble thinking with the big head rather than jr. Keep up the good work and we'll see what happens tomorrow night.

DP

Man am I looking forward to visiting this club again, finding a seat somewhere to sit back and sip my drink while I watch the scene. Hoping to spot my blond Natacha Peyre look-alike, or the next best thing.

A question to recent visitors - is the minimum now really 500 pesos? Not the local porteno price, but the best price a gringo with basic spanish is likely to be able to negotiate. At least a silver lining is the peso is now near 3.50.

Also, if anyone has any recommendations on who to see or who to avoid, please let me know... feel free to send a pm if you want the info kept private and I will respect the request.

A Whiff of Wanda

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet77
    Well Citi went up today so you should have enough for 3/4 of a blowjob.

As for some "stinky dedo", this sensitive soul is just too shy to ask the details.
    You know, smell my new girlfriend, and all like that.

Stinky dedo?

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Hey man, thanks. I'll just sell my Citi, GM and Ford stock and have enough left for half a blowjob and some stinky dedo.
    Well Citi went up today so you should have enough for 3/4 of a blowjob.

As for some "stinky dedo", this sensitive soul is just too shy to ask the details.

Posting Limitations