Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 54 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thurday night , hot mulata

Dropped in to Madahos last night and the place was jumping at 12 30. Met a very hot dominicana who goes by the name Leticia, says she has been in B.A for 6 years.

Bought her a drink (very pricy at 400 )but was determined not take her out, just establish contact. Any intel on this chica would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    In advance of the Madahos bashers, let me clearly say this is not the usual norm in my xp. 800, 1000-1200, and 1500 are the norms based on quality tiers, time of night, end of month, etc.

But there's clearly even on a slow January, the Argie logic of make zero rather than somehow "lose" whatever they think is the delta between your offer and their imaginary line.
    Thanks for posting these boliche updates. That was indeed the price range going at Madahos in December. Late on, most will go for 1200, some for 1000 and a very few for 800 if the timing is right. A reliable chica source told me that much and while I like to stick to a baseline figure, I ended up with XP at each of these price points in this club. Can only assume that when business is bad, up go the prices to compensate. Not normal business logic, but hey, it's Argentina. January is clearly not the month for club fans to plan a visit. Interested to know if things go back to normal in February.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas90 For This Post:

Sun visit

Sundays in summer usually slow but last night had about 25 chicas working and the best vibe of any of the clubs. Spoke to a few girls ended up leaving with one for 1500 pesos. Sure I could have done a few hundred better but agreed to 2 hours and all the services I want. Biggest negative is they have the fewest new girls of any of the clubs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rubiks Cube For This Post:

Went in bit after 3am yesterday, Saturday night.

200p entry drinks for non-premium beverages (soda, water, local beer)

Dozen chicas. Usual bell curve, couple really nice, near hot (8.5+ One hands down really hot all around (9) clump in middle decent, and couple house dogs.

Chatted couple chicas on the upper looks and body range by my tastes, and must be Argie logic desperation when season is slow because instead of getting discounted from norm by my xp (800 low, very few willing at this range, to 1200 as norm, and 1500+ for chicas on upper end of bell curve) both chicas I chatted opened with and would not budge from 2000 per hour, quasi long hour 90min. Zero interest in TLN sliding scale. Eg 4hr equals 8k for these chicas.

Offered hot blonde 2400 for 2 hours just for the hell of it and she said no, nothing less than 2000 * 2 = 4000.

She goes by Luciana, bright white body hugging cotton body suit outfit, and ironically same blonde spoke to briefly when came in here with a Stranger in Dec.

At the time her attention grabbing walkup line was notable for three reasons:

Walks right up to me, no chit chat and just grabs my crotch area and strokes, as she says in Spanish,"I do it all, swallow, everything" 3k pesos (which she clarifies is only one hour)

So on one hand she's come down to 2k for hour, but other hand will take zero and pass on for sure 2400 rather than lower rates for multi hour deal.

In advance of the Madahos bashers, let me clearly say this is not the usual norm in my xp. 800,1000-1200, and 1500 are the norms based on quality tiers, time of night, end of month, etc.

But there's clearly even on a slow January, the Argie logic of make zero rather than somehow "lose" whatever they think is the delta between your offer and their imaginary line.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Halloween Party / 10 Year Anniversary

Got to Madaho's about 00:30 after leaving Black, see post for Black, and the place was packed with more hombres and really great chicas than I have seen in some time. Unlike Black most of the chica's were in long dresses while some were in their normal 'working 'attire but no where near the number of halloween costumes I saw a Black earlier. The dancers dressed as either devils, angels or other type of Halloween costumes and were really into the Halloween spirt. Place was really jumping when I left at 2:00 with an old favorite. They had waiters serving small tid bits of food for free if you can believe it! I saw many chicas who have not been around in a while but showed up tonight. The Argies were pretty much at the larger tables near the stage with a bottle of champagne shared by 6 or 8 guys, go figure the cheap bustards Really a great party with a really great vib, as good as the termas in Rio on Halloween and my friend those folks know how to party, and something mongers should take in if they are in town on Halloween. Know I will return when I am in town next time. Only problem was I've done too many of the chica's here and ended up not meeting too many new girls just greating all my old past friends. I had an absolute blast. To my wingmen who failed to show up at either party, dudes you missed a great time and one hell of a show.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Translated

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    That is cc v / s cambio. Except, cross the Rio, cc for US, backto BA then US to pesos via cambio
    Take the boat to Carmelo, Colonia, or MV, use ones CC to get dollars, return and take dollars to cambio.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Well, that certainly clarifies things.

Sorry no

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet77  [View Original Post]
    "credit card cambio"

What? Where? How?

Thanks
    That is cc v / s cambio. Except, cross the Rio, cc for US, backto BA then US to pesos via cambio

Tell Me About It

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    Relative real money on credit card cambio wins
    "credit card cambio"

What? Where? How?

Thanks

Semantics

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    The casa de cambio rate isn't a discount. Cristina's imaginary rate is a surcharge.
    Relative real money on credit card cambio wins

The casa de cambio rate isn't a discount. Cristina's imaginary rate is a surcharge.

Not a great deal

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Yes. The Credit Card.

Not only restaurants, but shops, gas stations, etc they offer discounts (while not everyday) when paying with credit cards instead of cash, but what I like the most, the VIP room at the airport, since some times you can flirt outstanding girls and offer them to drink for free.
    Why not use Cambio cash and get a 30+% discount?

Love, Sex, American Express

Yes. The Credit Card.

Not only restaurants, but shops, gas stations, etc they offer discounts (while not everyday) when paying with credit cards instead of cash, but what I like the most, the VIP room at the airport, since some times you can flirt outstanding girls and offer them to drink for free.

Amex?

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    20% discount when paying amex, they also offered champagne because another promotion.
    Do you mean there was a discount for using an American Express credit card? Since AX charges the merchant a fee a disount surprises me. Or does amex mean something else?

Thanks, Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    What was The discount For?
    20% discount when paying amex, they also offered champagne because another promotion.

Posting Limitations