Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    You will be very surprised to discover that without the very dark room, very high heels, massive make-up, nice clothes, that many are very ordinary looking chicas. Use your money more wisely!
    I agree 100% with Sidney on this one.

Screw Madahos and the like

Quote Originally Posted by Wiild
    I recommend that you visit this club once, go around 1-3AM, get yourself a fancy drink and drink it slowly, check out the best looking talent in south america. Then go to a cheaper club or leave with the picture of the hot girls in your mind!:-)
    There is an alternative route.

Go to Maipu 359 at about 18:00 and get your self a vacuum for 90p with colita CIM etc. Then go to the corner of Corrientes and Pelegrini for a coffee and relax watcing Obelisco and the crowds.

When you feel loaded again walk to Uruguay 343 at about 21:00 and get another vacuum with colita and CIM again for 100p.

At about 22:00 walk to Montevideo and Corrientes and buy yourself a nice dinner at one of the many restaurants there.

Afterwards walk next door to the patio for a drink and some music.

At around midnight go home and enjoy a good night's sleep having your bed for your own.

Thus you had two guaranteed nice encounters without ending at four in the morning, you saved yourself about 500p for the next day but most importand you did avoid a bad experience with one of Madahos or Black expensive divas.

I never had a good experience with any such diva nowhere in this world.

Thanks

I went to Madahos twice. First time, I went with a senior AP member, although he hooked up with a girl as soon as we entered and left me to scope out the scene by myself.

This place certainly has some hot looking girls. They come in all sizes and shapes so you certainly have a lot of options depending on your preference.

As with any other setting, you need to find a girl that peaks your interest and chat her up a bit to see if you have some chemistry / compatibility. This may be difficult with the language barrier. It is my belief that if the girl likes you, she will be more willing to lower her fees. You can often tell from her body language if she is interested in you or your wallet, although some may just put on a good show. Either way, as long as you have a good time, does it really matter if she is really into you or pretends that she is and you have a good time with her?

You should try to negotiate the types of services you want from the girl. I have only talked to a few girls, but I would imagine before you start negotiating fees and services, they'll ask you to buy them a drink which is $140. The chicas basically get a small cut of $20 per chica drink. It's not much and basically pays for their taxi home.

I took out only one girl during my visits there. You can also negotiate TLN if it is getting late and she doesn't have to return to the club.

What I like about Madahos - it is a good place to check out some hot looking chicas and dancers. If you want, you can even just hang out with a drink and watch the strip shows that the dancers perform every once in a while. There is not a lot of pressure from the girls.

I agree with a lot of other comments here that the cover charge and chica drinks prices are high. If you meet a girl you like and she is willing, you can negotiate a lower rate outside her regular work hours for a meeting at your place.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    ---------------You will be very surprised to discover that without the very dark room, very high heels, massive make-up, nice clothes, that many are very ordinary looking chicas. Use your money more wisely!
    Tambien.

Exon

Madahos - Best in BA but too expensive

Spent 45 mins at Madahos on a weekday the other week. And no doubt about it: Madahos have the best looking girls I have seen in a long time, comparable to the high class Panama City clubs hosting the hottest Colombians.

At 11.00 the place was empty but I retured at 1.30 and the club had more action: maybe 40 girls and 25 guys.

As reported previously the prices for EVERYTHING is expensive, AR80 for entrance including one drink, 140 for a chica drink, 80 for the second dudes drink. Pricing makes it too expensive to stay a long time.

Quality: 7-9, possibly some 10s. High concentration of blonde girls, big slilicone tits. Best quality of outfits I have seen in any clubs.

Only negative is pricing / Value for money and that Is a BIG negative: 80 for a second beer and 140 for a chica drink that probably doesn't even give you a kiss or chance to make out / grope = it seemed that the chica drink only gave you a chance to talk to her / negotiate. I left even though I loved the looks of many of the girls in the club.

I recommend that you visit this club once, go around 1-3AM, get yourself a fancy drink and drink it slowly, check out the best looking talent in south america. Then go to a cheaper club or leave with the picture of the hot girls in your mind!:-)

Madahos

Don't worry. If fewer people come to Madahos, they will just raise the prices again.

Madahos

I spoke with one of the owners of Madahos on Friday. He confirmed they went up 20 pesos on copas and 10 pesos on national drinks. This makes it a 80 peso beer and 140 peso copa and a 280 double copa. I told him these were ludicrious prices. We are in global financial crisis and the owners want to go up in prices. Business is down and they want to go up on prices. Typical Argentine thinking.

Anyway. Business will be down for the next 1.5 years. He laughed. Well, we will see who will be laughing soon.

Talking Maybe its time for a change.

In the spirit of polical correctness and tolerance I will accept your offer of this NON-MOROCHA blonde goddess. Don't ever say us republicans aren"t tolerant. See ya in a week and I accept your kind offer. Happy Mongering BAD.

Toymann
    Last edited by Toymann; 10-26-08 at 23:58. Reason: add icon

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan
    I went here the other night.

Entrance fee is now $ 80 pesos (used to be $ 70)

Chica drink is $ 140 (used to be $ 120)

Took out a girl. Price was not discussed. She spent 3 hours at my place. She did bbbj, cim, a2m, a2p, cola and many other things I won't discuss here. She basically did EVERYTHING I wanted and she was insatiably horny and only stopped fucking when my cock tapped out after 2 and a half hours of boning.

When I dropped her off, I asked how much, she said $ 600 pesos, I told her I never pay more than $ 400, but I offered up $ 500, she accepted it with a smile and a kiss and we agreed to meet some other time.

I had an amazing time with an amazingly beautiful slutty girl (she was 22 why / o) I got what I wanted out of the date as did she.

But take note, entrance fee and chica drink fee went up, and they are trying to make $ 500 the new standard chica take out fee (it used to be $ 400)

I would definitely recommend this one for you TM, gorgeous, tall, beautiful face, big lips, amazing ass and tits. But alas, she's a blonde, sucks for you.

J / k.

Regards,

BM.
    Badman,

Lucky you! She sounds incredible. Please save her phone number and details for my next visit.

Thanks

Prices Have Gone Up Again.

I went here the other night.

Entrance fee is now $ 80 pesos (used to be $ 70)

Chica drink is $ 140 (used to be $ 120)

Took out a girl. Price was not discussed. She spent 3 hours at my place. She did bbbj, cim, a2m, a2p, cola and many other things I won't discuss here. She basically did EVERYTHING I wanted and she was insatiably horny and only stopped fucking when my cock tapped out after 2 and a half hours of boning.

When I dropped her off, I asked how much, she said $ 600 pesos, I told her I never pay more than $ 400, but I offered up $ 500, she accepted it with a smile and a kiss and we agreed to meet some other time.

I had an amazing time with an amazingly beautiful slutty girl (she was 22 y/o) I got what I wanted out of the date as did she.

But take note, entrance fee and chica drink fee went up, and they are trying to make $ 500 the new standard chica take out fee (it used to be $ 400)

I would definitely recommend this one for you TM, gorgeous, tall, beautiful face, big lips, amazing ass and tits. But alas, she's a blonde, sucks for you.

J / k.

Regards,

BM.

Went to Madahos tonight

THe place was packed with chicas and awsome ones too. Their stickin to 600 plus copa though and we were there at 3 stayed till 400. Pulled a 19 year old, forgot her name but her sister works there too. Bangin body. Great sex. She pulled out oil and I oiled her up then hit it. I splurged tonight. First time I paid that. Crazy but I wanted it won't pay that again. Usual is 3 plus taxi. I'm putting together awsome recomendations of call girls. I won't post till we leave though. Makin a few recalls. Had great luck online though. Ill post em all for you guys. Wish I knew were to grab chicas at 6 am for incall, hit me up if you know. Later.

It's been a while since I'd been in Madahos. Sunday night decided to spend some time in the place. It's a slow night but I wasn't looking for action. Paid my $70p and entered into an unfamiliar scene - few men and minimal smoke.

There were a decent number of chicas getting bored in there. I asked one why she was there on a slow night. She said she had no choice, she had to be there (management rules)

I was quoted $200US /$600p by the few who approached me. With a $120p bar fine on top, it's not an appealing proposition. Around closing time, I was tempted by a 9 (in my books) I told her if she charges me local rate we could leave right then. She wasn't willing to go any lower than $500p so I passed.

Madaho - Gold?

Cruised into Madaho last night at 330AM. Several very good looking and friendly chicas. Doorman lets me slide w / no copa. Propositioned a couple different girls. $600AR + exit copa is more than I can tolerate.

Hung out and at 430 cruised out for $300AR, with sweet 25yr old chica by name of sylvia (her real name) Met her outside to bypass the (her) copa. SHe met me by pueyrredon. Walked to my apt and fucked hard and with awesome BBBJ and ball lickin.

Will I do her again? No. I have a rule that I never like to do same chica more than 1x.

Advice, get there late and lowball.

Jaggar

18 and Workin' It At Madahos!

Hey Master J, buddy, nice to have you along on Friday night. It was a blast.

Just getting over my hangover from last night and this hits me like an acid flashback.

Yeah, she initially said she was 18 and then quickly said 19. She was blond and slutty hot. Like a highschool cheerleader on a hot night with her panties down to her knees. The kind who has to take the gum out of her mouth before she shoves her tongue down your throat. I resisted her as best I could without being ungentlemanly. She drew closer, I reached for my drink. She thrust her pelvis into mine, I didn't thrust back. She whispered in my ear, I just nodded and glanced around the room. She put her hands around my waist and dryhumped me. I was beginning to lose my cool. I was hoping she wouldn't notice I was getting a hardon. I bailed, said I had to go to the bathroom.

Why fight off a slutty hot cheerleader? You may ask. One, she might have even been younger than 18 and I don't know for certain whether she's jailbait. In Rio, I heard about underage girls and the police running a shakedown on mongers: Underage girl solicits monger to hotel room. After quick service, she declares her real age and demands a huge sum of money or she goes to the police. If monger refuses to pay, she screams her head off and the partner cop, who is conveniently nearby, breaks down the door. Monger pays up. This sticks in my mind because I had a close call in Rio with a Help girl who said she was 19. Our taxi was stopped at a police checkpoint and she had to produce documentation. She turned out to be 18! But 18 is legal in Brazil. BTW, the police in Rio carry submachine guns so this cements the memory in my mind.

Two, I had a hot date with the novia candidate the following night and didn't want to mess up the sheets.

I kind of felt sorry for ms. Hotpants though. She was still there waiting for me after I returned from the bathroom and she put in another 10 to 13 minutes of hard sell. Looking back on it, maybe I should have tipped her for the standing lapdance.

Great Nite

I went to Madhos last night with a fellow mongerer and having his company was definitely more enjoyable than any of my club experiences.

I am glad I tried the club as I have been a Black fan more many years. The atmosphere was much more casual and the girls were more approachable and were easy to dismiss pleasantly if there was no interest. I would say mostly 6, 7, and an 8 here or there. After Black there are no other dancers in the world for me to look at.

Shortly into the evening I saw an absolute doll walk buy and I muttered to myself " what a beautiful woman". She stopped and said " what a beautiful man! I know many mongerers don't believe in the 10 rating, but versus the talent there that night she was 9. Something.

So we hooked up and she was mesmerizing to me. Her eyes were bright and her porcelain dolls shaped body was absolutely awesome. She was a true standout.

She eventually brought over her sister of 18 for my wingman, and I settled in for some conversation. Eventually the drink and I said for your fone # yes. She agreed.

I buy the 120 drink and she is saying she would love to see Las Vegas, New York, etc. I would say that is probably the most important ingredient any foreigner brings to the table. Hope. Probably a player, but such an innocent face and simple gestures it would be easy for anyone to fall for this one.

My buddy is fending off the sister rather well and I ask for the phone number. She says let's meet somewhere. I say jokingly McDonalds she says which one. Ha. SO she says get a pen and give me address. I go into the bathroom and forgot my address and phone numbe! I guessed wrong on the paper. I come out and say she must give me her number, She says not here. That is what I have posted times before. There is no way management would approve.

Finally got the number and now I am set up with dinner and more perhaps for $200. I have not called to give my right address, but I was thinking about going there tonite to see if she was worth the last night in town.

Anyway the club was great and I would recommend if you are in town.

Leaving I was bombarded with hawkers from other club. I walked quickly.

Posting Limitations