Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, right. You know anybody who's done that? As far as daytime sober Méxican bordellos, I like the 'esteticas' or barber shops in Guadalajara. Squeaky clean. Also if you have ever been to the central Méxican highlands, places like Morelia and San Luís Potosí have some decent bars for like happy hour, say starting at 5 PM. But all the wandering I did in México would get you killed right now. For all its flaws, Argentina is a lot safer.

Partly because they're such pussies.
    This is true. In Argentina, corruption involves scams, rip-offs, and con-games, preferably of the sort where you don't realize you've been taken until the person who took you is out of your physical space. In Mexico, if you do something that interferes with the controlling desires of a drug cartel, they take you into a car and you are never seen again as a fully intact human, as they leave your body from the torso on down somewhere other than where they leave your head. Which they often prop up on a stake near the office of whatever police department or local politician is not fully on the cartel's payroll.

What was The discount For?

Dinner Ticket

Simple and quick as we needed to do a quicky.

Fee 24 (12 each)
    Malbec Latitud wine 68
    Chorizo (sausage) 12
    French Fries 25
    Lomo 70
    Chicken 45

Total 244
    Discount -48

Total 196

USD 33
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails estanciero.jpg‎  

Insulting the Webmaster

You may get your ass banned for insulting the Webmaster.

I see that Jackson's suck ass autocorrecting software, which needlessly adds spaces after periods and commas when they should not be there, caused me to read Luke's twelve point nine as merely nine. Have I mentioned lately how butt ignorant this fucking software is? Capitalizing after everything you bold or italicize? What the fuck? Fix it or junk it, jefe.

I see that Jackson's suck ass autocorrecting software, which needlessly adds spaces after periods and commas when they should not be there, caused me to read Luke's twelve point nine as merely nine. Have I mentioned lately how butt ignorant this fucking software is? Capitalizing after everything you bold or italicize? What the fuck? Fix it or junk it, jefe.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    I did a quick conversion of 12. 9 pesos just to show how cheap meals were in Bs As. Don't nit pick:

12. 9 pesos at 4. 5/$ official rate would be $2. 86.

12. 9 pesos at 6. 2/$ black market rate would be $2. 08.
    Not sure what 12. 9 pesos is supposed to mean. A cup of drip coffee at Starbucks is 15 pesos, and before you tell me that Starbucks doesn't count because it's Yankee and therefore more expensive, a cafe con leche at the Argentino place on the corner is 18 pesos. The only meal you are going to get for below 30P (U$S5. 00x6) is going to be a BigMac combo or a choripan or poncho and a coke. Please stop insisting it's otherwise, I'm writing these words from the AP House in microcentro. I wouldn't presume to tell you how things are currently in Tijuana because I'm not there. I am however here in BsAs and buying food everyday.

The official rate is bullshit and not worthy of discussion except to ensure you avoid getting it.

Peso inflation has averaged 20-25% per year for a number of years and the recent emergence of the blue rate only partially compensates for it. Restaurant inflation has been particularly bad and any time I get out of a decent place for under $AR75 for three courses and a beverage I figure I'm doing well. The days of $AR12. 9 are as long gone as dollar gas in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    I did a quick conversion of 12. 9 pesos just to show how cheap meals were in Bs As. Don't nit pick:

College students

In the early 2000's, when banks were having a huge liquidity crisis, a Spanish-speaking bro was living in an apartment around the corner of University of Buenos Aires. Lots of Argentinians were having money problems.

He had a dozen or so young, hungry female students who would drop in regularly for food. He would cook them hamburgers then fuck the daylight out of them in bed. The girls were literally hungry and knew they were screwing an old man for food. It happened. The old fart for sure would never cook for the equally-hungry male students.

If I were fortunate enough to be in the same situation, I would probably not feel good enough to take advantage of these young students. I am a soft touch. I would more likely feed these hungry students without making any demands on them, until I run out of money, then we can all starve to death together.

I have good reasons to always guard my feelings very carefully.

Only a rough conversion.

9 pesos is "about three dollars presently." OK. That tells us all we need to know.

9 pesos is "about three dollars presently." OK. That tells us all we need to know.
    Yeah Luke you're info is just a little dated is all. Those places still provide value in relationship to surrounding areas but you would be surprised by the increase (when measured in dollars) if you returned. I was gone from 2007-2011 going to school back in the states and I was pretty fucking shocked when I came back. Especially by how much Taxi's had gone up.

The pics are non sexual, just food.

It has been a few years. Don't know if these places are still in business:

The $5 3-course steak and other dinners with wine was at La Casona Del Nonno on Florida. I had their steak offer. The steak was about 6 Oz., looked like New York steak, but was tender and flavorful, cooked to the just right doneness as ordered. I had similar $5 steak dinners at other steak houses on 9 de Julio. They gave you a choice of a glass of wine or a beer.

Argentina's cheap steaks actually tasted buttery and had lots of fatty aromas. The beef was probably of higher grade than those served in the best steak houses in the US, Morton and Ruth Chris etc. . . US steak houses usually serve 16-oz cuts, with salad, potato and home-baked bread, way too much for me. I usually have to take home about half.

A good-looking, young tout for the 90-cent hamburger and quarter-pie pizza on Florida. No, no. . . she was not on the menu. . . hehehe.

12. 9-Peso (about $3 presently) Italian dinners, including beverage and coffee, at Oye Pedro in a mall in Microcenter. Add 3. 5 pesos for dessert.

I know a lot of bros will be disappointed, but the pics are just food. There are no high-resolution pics of juicy and hairy genitalia here. . . Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Where are you getting a 3 course steak dinner on Florida for 30P? All the ones I see are more like 70-80, which is still a great price, don't get me wrong. But even the cat food at the Chinese tenedor libres are 55 no drink included. Not saying you're wrong, just want to know where.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BA $5 STEAK DINNNER 2.jpg‎   BA $5 STEAK DINNNER.jpg‎   BA $5 STEAK DINNNER 4.jpg‎   BA $1 pizza tout.jpg‎   BA $2 DINNNER.jpg‎  

BA $2 DINNNER 2.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    In BA you can find a flawless, Italian. German. Spanish Princess, presentable to your mother, has an advanced education but just needs the money.
    Where do we find such a beauty in BA, my dear? I am actively looking for a similar sugar babe for quite a few weeks. Searched all the privados, night clubs, streets, local newspapers,local internet classifieds, local universities...still searching!!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    In BA you can find a flawless, Italian. German. Spanish Princess, presentable to your mother, has an advanced education but just needs the money.TL
    Yeah, right. You know anybody who's done that? As far as daytime sober Méxican bordellos, I like the 'esteticas' or barber shops in Guadalajara. Squeaky clean. Also if you have ever been to the central Méxican highlands, places like Morelia and San Luís Potosí have some decent bars for like happy hour, say starting at 5 PM. But all the wandering I did in México would get you killed right now. For all its flaws, Argentina is a lot safer.

Partly because they're such pussies.

Impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    Hey it's ok. May be Mexico it's less corrupt than Argentina. It's a good theory, or, when business slows down, they raise prices. Bottom line is, Madaho's still open and it's pretty expensive.
    Impossible!

Mexico ranks third in corruption, right behind Paraguay and Nigeria!

The Mexican Hookers in Boy's Town can be very sexy, young and cheap but they are super uneducated, they come from tiny villages and you would never want to have a child with one if that happened.

In BA you can find a flawless, Italian. German. Spanish Princess, presentable to your mother, has an advanced education but just needs the money.

Maybe not in Madaho's but somewhere for sure.

I have fucked about 400 Mexican hookers so I know what I'm talking about.

Is Mexico better?

No way Jose! Dirty, filty, ultra dangerous, Gringo Hating people in the sex biz.

Try going to a Mexican bordello sober in the daytime.

It's horrible.

TL

Posting Limitations