Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 50 of 68 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Esten-

First I'd like the thank you for reporting your experiences here on this board for everyone to learn from. If you felt that the $500 AR was money well spent, so be it, and read no further. However, if you want to hear some useful insights from a full-time resident who knows the chicas (pro and amateur) pretty well, read on.

I can tell you right now without meeting you or the girl in question that she would have taken less money for a longer-than an hour experience. When the clock comes close to striking the 3am mark in these clubs, its almost lights out for these girls and the prospect of walking without any money becomes very real. Essentially at this point, no matter what the girl told you, its all reasonable offers accepted (meaning $300 AR) and the terms are negotiable to a far greater degree than if you were dealing with this girl at 1am. This expecially holds true considering that at 3am or later, the girls at Madahos do not have to return to the club, meaning how long she spends with you is entirely up to her.

As far as the girl claiming to be "selective" and "looking for guys to date", that is all just total con-artist bullshit, all these girls are nothing more than two tits and a twat for rent, they will go out with all but the most undesireable client. In addition, I can tell you there is no way these girls would consider legitimatly dating you (which in chica land means you fuck them bareback for free, whenever you want essentially, because you can actually give them orgasms) BEFORE you have fucked them.

The price you paid is not actually totally outrageous, guys pay $200-$300 USD on a nightly places at Black, so you paid considerably less than those poor souls. You just did not get a good value for the money you paid; for $500 AR, you should have gotten everything and anything you wanted or could ever want, for as long as you wanted (meaning 3 or 4 hours)

Some girls are actually worth what amounts to ridiculous sums of money for Buenos Aires. Last Thursday I was talking to a dancer at Cocodrilo who was a true 9.5. I would have dropped $200 USD in a nanosecond to get her into bed with me, unfortunatly she wasn't for hire.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

500! Damn. I paid 450 for 2 hot chicas from oralgirls.com who did what the hell I told them. Ok their names are Axe and Kendra. Kendra is Bolivian, who is denying her background, but Axe is all portena and is worth the money. Suerte. Oh this was was yesterday.

Lunico

Retired Member

No DFK, No BBBJ,

I'd rather have the $500 peso's.

Exon

Good report, Esten. Sounds like you pleased the correct dick, if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the report. This girl Eduarta sounds to me like one of these women who could almost be a super provider, but can't quite bring herself to do it. Sounds like you overall had a good time, though.

I took out a brazilian girl named Eduarta from here recently. Blond, natural DD, attractive with a refined, elegant look. Early-mid 20s I'd say. She's an intelligent girl and only works a few nights a week while going to school. It was late maybe 3am. She wanted 600p for 2 hours. I think I counteroffered 400p for 1.5h. She became more serious in the negotiation, and started explaining how she is selective and looks for guys she could also do other things with like go to dinner, etc. Possibly true or bullshit. She countered 500p and said for 2 hours, maybe longer no worries about the time. I accepted. Her drink was 80p. Left in taxi to my hotel. Very good session. No kissing or BBBJ (didn't ask) but otherwise very accomodating. Nice body and GREAT natural breasts. First part of session she serviced me with various requests. Middle of session she wanted me to help her get off, where she slowly rode me cowgirl for about 20 minutes, while I softly massaged her breasts which were right in front of my face. This was her little fantasy she explained to me, but I enjoyed it quite a bit as well. She had some great facial expressions and definately got off. End of session had her service me slowly with her hands and breasts and I had an intense orgasm. No after session cuddling, etc, she went off to the bathroom and got dressed. Stayed about 1h40min. I paid more than I usually do, and would have liked her to stay longer. No big deal. 3am in the club was late for me, I wanted her and didn't want to waste more time finding another chica. It was a good session.

Retired Member

Closed

Walking down Vicente Lopez last night both La Lopez and Madahos were closed.

Someone said something about the coming election was the reason.

To bad since it put a lot of girls out of work.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Westsider
    In one year Madahos pricing has gone wild. Last year 200p for 1 hour was easily negotiated
    Lucky you. I haven't been able to get anything lower than 300p for two years. I've never even paid that much. The only time I agreed to it the girl didn't follow through with BBBJ so I booted her. I've been going to Madahos since it's open, I don't know how I got the 300p mark on my head.

Inflation in BsAs

In one year Madahos pricing has gone wild. Last year 200p for 1 hour was easily negotiated, but last week a chica wouldn't budge from 400p plus 70p lady drink. In addition, she insisted in going to a nearby transario (45p) near Solid Gold to minimize the turnaround time. A rational man using the correct head would not agree to this. Too bad she was so hot. The differential with 100-150p apartments is getting to big. Next time I would go to Madahos to soak up the atmosphere, chat it up, have a drink, then head for an apartment or cafe.

Ratbutt: love the handle! Be carefull with street walkers, it is a crime here and cops can roust you. As well they are very unreliable.

A Newbies opinion.

For what its worth, I was at Madahos for the first time last night & wanted to give a first impression.

I have pretty high standards & I thought that the girls on display were pretty decent, ranging from 6-9 depending on your taste. Lots of them spoke a good deal of english, more than enough to settle the necessary preliminaries.

The environment is like a upscale US strip club & there is a good mix of locals & foreigners having fun.

In the time I was there I was approached by at least 7 women trying to get into my pocket, including of course the house dog who I promptly but politely rejected.

As I posted elsewhere, I always check out new joints in a completely non-horny state and see if the magic is there to make an experience of it. I wasn't in the mood to negotiate that much and with of few of these girls asking $150US I knew it would be a bit of a long night before closing a deal & I wasn't that interested in the hassle.

Fortunately, on the way out I ran in to this really cool Taxi driver, determined to show me Los Mejores Putas in Argentina. I ended up getting a really nice (great attitude, alabaster skin. Tall blond Argentine from the street $150 pesos for her and $35 for the room, multiple pops, you know the routine.

Some other time I will definately splurge and get that 4-star bi-lingual pussy at Madahos but the Cafes and the Street definately have their place for the well rounded monger.

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    How about guapa and hermosa?

Thanks, Bob
    Hermosa is perfect.

Guapa is too Spaniard. Good for Madrid, not for BA.

Andres

A Question for Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    <snip>

If you want to say that a chica is beautiful (hot) don't use the word caliente. Caliente means horny in Spanish when refering to a person (it also may mean furious, outraged, out of control, etc, but to a girl in that situation is clearly "horny") Say linda, bonita, preciosa or better that "ella está muy buena". <snip>

Andres
    How about guapa and hermosa?

Thanks, Bob

My favorite ones are

Hermosa, simpatica, divertida. Work like a charm.

Bandy

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky
    Also, I can speak Spanish muy bien ahorra despues muchas veces con mi espanol professora quienen es caliente.
    Congratulations for taking the nerve and sharing your experiences, specially if tracked before by the monger police.

Just a minor correction that may help English-speaking men.

If you want to say that a chica is beautiful (hot) don't use the word caliente. Caliente means horny in Spanish when refering to a person (it also may mean furious, outraged, out of control, etc, but to a girl in that situation is clearly "horny") Say linda, bonita, preciosa or better that "ella está muy buena".

I heard firsthand of mongers trying to compliment a girl saying that she is "caliente" and getting a disapproving look after that comment. Don't wonder why. LOL.

Andres

Posting Limitations