Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 52 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Respond to Aramis

Aramis,

I do not feel we are saying that the ladies are bad or ugly. The ladies overall are good looking.

It's just that you get ripped off for 400-600 pesos. You even wrote that you did not want to buy a drink due to the price!

Rustyjones

Madahos.

I want to go to see this cabarute in a holiday, it was not not bad at all, some quite girls and I saw a amazing girls on the stage, dancing good, pretty in dead and with an incredible body. I do not want to ask prices for the glass because it is too much.

Regards

Madahos and Madaho girls giving up the truth about fees

Ok guys, If I am in a business that I need to take each sale as if it may be the only sale of the day, I will size up the buyer and see what I am able to get. The girls are doing the same thing (as everyone is saying on the board here) But do you think I am going to confess to other buyers (that pay more) that I have sold it for less? Hell no! I want everyone to think that they are getting the best buy and that I treat all buyers the same at that higher price. Remember this is a GENERAL RULE. There are exceptions as always. Also when rent is due things change too!

I do feel that Hunt99 does have some credence in this thought though. Every week there are many tourist mongers of all types visiting BA. We would need to place a billboard up at the airport to inform all of those guys each week about Madahos. As was said, we on this board only comprise a very small percentage of the total monger population. As members we have access to a plethora of information that is NOT available to others. Now also I have heard about the local argentine sister web site to ours. Don't you feel they are also discussing this too? Even though with both boards, it still doesn't make a real large dent in the population.

Just as an example was last night. I met some guys in town that were sitting in the patio at Newport's. Newport's was dead so I suggested going to Excedra. One of the guys was excited to find at Excedra two ladies that he could pay 300 pesos per lady for their company for an hour. I over heard him and casually talked to his buddy next to me to correct him to bargain down to 150 per lady per hour. His buddy spoke Spanish very well. He saved 300 pesos! But with out me and the knowledge from this board he would have been ignorant regarding the bargaining process and real prices. They also wanted to go to this place called Shampoo which I tried to talk them out of and go straight to Excedra. But the one guy in the group was bent on going there! So I tagged along. We went in for one very expensive drink and then all of us left to go to Excedra. They realized once we got inside that Shampoo's was only a rip off place. They did not even know that Newports was a place to meet pro-Ladies. All of the cards finally fell into place after the first hour at Excedra.

So the moral is that most guys coming into town are very ignorant about the scene here as many of us were the first time here or even second time. As long as that ignorance prevails with all of the casual one time tourists to BA that do not have the means for research like this board, Madaho's, Black's, Shampoo's and other places like those will continue to be able to hold their prices. I have possibly done a complete 180 from my last post but that was due to last nights experience first hand. They were good guys but they just did not know!

I think I have written enough!

Rustyjones

Cool 200 AR at Madahos? Hell no, maybe a year ago, but these days it is 300 AR

Sorry Dirk,

But you are wrong here, I have met many Argentinos at Madahos and they always get quoted the 300-400 AR price. The only difference is that they never get quoted the 600 AR price because the girls know better. Madahos actually has a minimum the girls can charge, anything less, tourist or local, and they can get in trouble.

Also, Portenos with money are some of the biggest idiots in the place. Have you ever been in the Madahos VIP? I haven't, but I know for a fact that all the Argentino business men take chicks up there to impress them. They go up there with 2-4 girls and buy drinks that cost double what they do downstairs, this is a fact. I have seen many regular girls go up there with PORTENOS, and then the girls tell me this guy spent the last 2 hours buying four girls drinks at 160 AR a pop and only took 1 girl out. These are portenos doing this shit.

I am sorry but either these girls are bullshitting you, or you positively know the cheapest portenos in BA. Because the ones I have seen at Madahos try their best to out spend the tourists and impress the chicas, which I think is stupid but I have seen it. I have also seen many portenos get quoted and pay girls 300-400 AR. And I have also seen portenos tell girls to take a hike when they wouldn't go below 300 AR. If guys are getting those girls for 200 AR, I have never seen it, the lowest I have ever heard of a girl going for was 250 AR, and that was like 6 months ago, I have heard the girls say they charge 300 AR to locals and regulars, and 400-600 to tourists and guys they would rather not fuck.

Bad

BTW, I would like to someone to post a recent Madahos pick up, by either himself or a porteno buddy, giving the girls Madahos name, where the girl went for 200 AR.

I've been going to Madahos as part of my regular rounds for going on 17 months now and I've personally heard local argentina business guys in there that I've chatted and talked to getting quoted and paying 300-400p to take the girls out. I also go in there every now and then with a couple medical collegues I've met who have their own practices here in BA and they positively pay 300-500p, depending on girl, how long they want to go out that night, etc.

So while I can't say every local Argentine pays that or just drinks and leaves, through both my personal friends that I've witnessed first hand, and those I've more informally overheard, my opinion is that in general the locals do pay what the girls ask for. Never heard a 600p quote to a local yet, but the 300-400, sure - lots of times.

Argentines seem to come in 3 flavors - the indigent, which isnt even in Madahos at all due to the entry fee, the middle class which I'm sure are ones that just watch but don't really pay even the 200p out call, and the wealthy. Talk to some of the argentine business guys in there, confirm they are locals, and you'll find a good number do indeed pay 300p+ to take the gals out of there. There's a good number that belong to the priveleged category, business owners, land ownders, old money families, etc.

Jackson-

I disagree with you completely in that the Argentinos are paying (or even getting quoted) the same high prices as everyone else in places like Black and Madahos. I would bet my life that no Argentine has ever even gotten quoted the $200 USD price that seems to be the standard asking price in Black and the "whale" price in Madahos. The reality is that Argentines are not paying more than $200 AR in any of these places, a fact ascertained by casual interviews with many off-duty chicas and chicas met in other locations that work at Black or Madahos. These chicas can smell an extranjero from a mile way and your only way to beat this superhuman extrasensory ability is to talk them down using refined spanish skills / convincing them you actually live in Buenos Aires and deserve the treatment that goes along with that.

Places such as Black and Madahos are absolutely maintained by and cater to the heavy tourist / businessmen influx in Recoleta. Sure, you see Argies in these places, but most just cough up the one drink and never take anything out, and the ones that do are generally visiting businessmen from someplace else (in Argentina or elsewhere in Latin America) Why do you think there are schills all over Vicente Lopez handing out cards to try to suck in people unfamiliar to the scene? Because these places need, expect, and want tourists / visitors.

The truth is that Buenos Aires is filled with extranjeros with money to burn wandering around Recoleta looking for a piece of ass that have absolutely no idea this board exists, to their detriment. I see it almost on a daily basis at my place of business, guys hanging out asking where they can get some girls or paying RIDICULOUS prices to garbage quality girls just because they don't know any better. The kernal of truth in what Hunt said is that if WE (meaning the members of this board) stop frequenting a place it would have absolutely no effect on the business of these places.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    If "we all ignore places like Madahos and Black," their business will not be affected at all. The readers of this board constitute approximately.001% of their clientele.
    Hi Hunt and others,

I couldn't agree more. The reason that the chicas are asking (and getting) these prices is because the Argentinos are paying these prices.

Some guys here continue to confuse BA with tourist dominated places like those in Central America and throughout the Caribbean where the tourists in fact do drive the market.

Thanks,

Jackson

Been to BA 3 times already, still don't know where exactly Madahos and Black are. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SexMachine
    I agree with Rustyjones. In the Past 4 weeks, I went to Madahos twice and did not pull a chica from there. I did talk to a couple of girls there and could have taken one for 300 pesos but decided not to because 300+80 pesos is too expensive for my taste. There are other places in town to find good looking girls for under 200 pesos.

If we all ignore places like Madahos and Black, where girls are asking ridiculous amounts of money, things will slow down there and hopefully, prices will come down.

What amazes me is that almost every night in places like Madahos and Black, 60%-70% girls are not gonna picked up but they are still not ready to negotiate. It doesn't matter how late in the night it is. We talked to a couple of girls 2 minutes before they were leaving for the night and were still quoted 200-300 USD. That's insane.

SM

Contract?

I was speaking to a pilot friend of mine and he mentions that what happens in Rio may also happen in clubs in BA such as Black, Shampoo etc. The girls receive a loan from the establishment and they have to pay it back and at the same time be at the club every night to pay off the loan with payments made from their "work". This ensures the owner that he is going to have girls all the time which will attract the men that pay the prices for the drinks for themselves and the girls. This is said to happen at Help in Rio. Possibly in BA also? Has anyone heard of something like this?

Joe Vato

Quote Originally Posted by SexMachine
    If we all ignore places like Madahos and Black, where girls are asking ridiculous amounts of money, things will slow down there and hopefully, prices will come down.
    If "we all ignore places like Madahos and Black," their business will not be affected at all. The readers of this board constitute approximately.001% of their clientele.

The better suggestion is to know what you're doing when you visit these places, what the market is, and how to negotiate. (Speaking some Spanish helps immeasurably.) The typical short-term visitor doesn't have the energy or desire to chase all over town looking for a 150 peso drill, when he can have exactly what he wants, when he wants it, for 300. It's all a matter of perspective, and ability to negotiate.

If you spend 1000 dollars for airfare, 75 dollars a night for an apartment (or 100+ for a hotel), and 50 dollars a day in food and are on a typical trip of a week's length, there's no great loss or shame in paying 100 or 150 pesos more than what you can find way out in some club in the suburbs where nobody speaks any English at all.

If you don't live here, and paying an extra few dollars for sex bothers you, then please don't spend the thousands of dollars for airfare, hotel, and food. Stay home. It's too expensive for you to visit. Because the sex is only a very small part of what cost you're paying for a vacation in BsAs.

Good Point Rusty Jones

I agree with Rustyjones. In the Past 4 weeks, I went to Madahos twice and did not pull a chica from there. I did talk to a couple of girls there and could have taken one for 300 pesos but decided not to because 300+80 pesos is too expensive for my taste. There are other places in town to find good looking girls for under 200 pesos.

What amazes me is that almost every night in places like Madahos and Black, 60%-70% girls are not gonna picked up but they are still not ready to negotiate. It doesn't matter how late in the night it is. We talked to a couple of girls 2 minutes before they were leaving for the night and were still quoted 200-300 USD. That's insane.

SM

Example in the Dominican Republic

This topic frosts my butt! It almost seems that the "local chicks" have banded together to raise prices.

Well I encountered this in the Dominican Republic at Black Beards resort (actually a very good place to go) The girls of Black Beards decided (due to some high rollers that came through for one and a half days) that they were raising thier prices. Once all of us regular guys discussed this, we decided to just bring girls in from the Niteclubs (which we could) and ignor completely the Black Beard girls. Boy did this work. Within two days of no business, each of the girls dropped thier prices and were a lot nicer and accommodating. Remember they were seeing us with the other "Niteclub" chicks for those two days having a great time. Yes they were really pissed at first, but that changed as thier needs arose.

This may not all together work at Madahos but the more of us that do ignor that establishment and not pay the outrageous prices, the less business they will have and the prices may slowly decline. Just keep getting the word out.

So I agree be firm and nice and you will get what you wish for more of the time.

Rustyjones

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothy
    of those places. So back to Madahos.

This girl was all business and tried to rush for the door as soon as we were finished. I'd have never guessed that from the way she acted in the club. I'd have sworn she was ready to bear 4 or 5 children for me and love me forever when we were in the club. But when it came time to get down to business, she was trying to rush out on me as fast as possible.
    Welcome to the world of 'snakes in the grass'. You will experiance this from.

Time to time. Best way to deal with it, is to have to great expectation.

And if you wish to find a girlfriend in this lifestyle, be careful what you wish for.

Tonight I went to New Port first and if I were smart, I'd have taken that girl home I was talking to there. She was very nice and was asking for 200 pesos to go home with me. But since it was my first place of the night, I decided to explore other venues. I then tried a place called Solid Gold, then the blue lighted place around the corner from Madahos (I think it's Sodomy or something like that) No nice chicas in either of those places. So back to Madahos.

I took a girl out of Madahos tonight for 300 pesos for one hour (it was not easy negotiating that price) Although the 80 peso drink for the girl and the 50 peso entrance fee I had to pay was painful, it was still better than 600 pesos! I can't say it was worth it though compared to the places in BA I've frequented in the past. I prefer a GFE and I haven't found that yet from Madahos.

Although she didn't mind me taking photos, no GFE for sure tonight. This girl was all business and tried to rush for the door as soon as we were finished. I'd have never guessed that from the way she acted in the club. I'd have sworn she was ready to bear 4 or 5 children for me and love me forever when we were in the club. But when it came time to get down to business, she was trying to rush out on me as fast as possible.

Maybe I've just been unlucky in Recoleta so far. I've always had great experiences with other girls in other clubs in Buenos Aires over the years. I just got extended here another week, so I'll have at least 10 more nights and 10 more chicas to find one I highly recommend. None yet. But hope springs eternal. I can't say I haven't had some good sex though so far. Just no "keepers".

300 AR is standard, 600 AR is a rip off tourist price

The standard rate is 300 AR, but if you don't know how to speak spanish, they know they can swindle you for 600 AR, it is a good thing you stuck to your guns. My suggestion would be, try to go with a spanish speaker next time, you will be surprised how quickly the prices will change. 300 AR is more than enough for these girls.

As far as the dancers go, 300 is only the drink fee, some won't even go out with you. But I have heard the going rate for dancers starts at 500 AR and up. Just note, some girls don't go out. So you might end up paying the 300 AR drink fee and just sit there and talk to the chick and nothing more.

Bad

Posting Limitations