Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Dirk, it sounds like I need to hang out with you. LOL.

It's good to know they were asking for an outrageous price and 300 is the going rate. I'll try the place again before I leave. I made the mistake of telling the girls it was my first time there that night.

Dancers

$300AR barfine. It makes me wonder how many takers they get. Can the dancers be had for regular prices, or are they super-inflated too?

Mongers,

I made a stop in Madahos this past Tuesday night and overall I was not very impressed with the quality present at that time. There were plenty of "doable" chicas, with plenty of quantity (50 girls possibly) but for the likely $300 AR plus drinks to get them out, I would not even consider taking any of the girls there that night. There was surely nothing working the floor more than an 8 on the standard 1-10 scale, and those 8's were few and far between. The dancers, however, were top notch, maybe a 9, but the bar fine to get them out of Madahos was quoted at $300 AR.

The $600 AR price quoted to a previous poster was the girls way of saying "go fuck yourself". I remember back in December when I was in here negotiating for my cousin and uncle and the girl tried to say $200 USD. I promptly laughed in her face and chewed her out in spanish to the point that she was almost in tears, afterwards she willingly accepted the $300 AR I said my cousin would be willing to pay her. Interestingly enough it was a very good experience for him, she stayed without extra charge for several days and he ended up taking her to Punta Del Este with him for a few days.

If your spanish is good enough, you need to make it clear that ridiculous quotes to the effect of $200 USD are very insulting and that you know she would never get that or ask that from an Argentine local. Even $400 AR is totally out of line in my opinion, as any local argie can tell you that they are not paying these girls more than the $150-$200 AR range.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Yeah 600 is ridiculous

But I'd like to see what these chicas look like.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokersRule
    Smoothy:

Did you talk about time? Was that quote for 1hr or TLN? Seems like it would be right on for a Madahos girl TLN, but probably not for 1hr.
    There was no misunderstanding about the time. The girls even said "una hora y media". They wanted 600 pesos for that.

I don't like keeping them all night anyway, so an hour and a half is plenty. But 600 is a little too rich for my blood. Maybe I just looked like a sucker, I'm not sure. I don't speak much spanish so I'm sure I come across as an easy target.

Time?

Smoothy:

Did you talk about time? Was that quote for 1hr or TLN? Seems like it would be right on for a Madahos girl TLN, but probably not for 1hr.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea 64
    It seems everyday much harder pick up one for 300 pesos.

Lately they raised drink price and more than one girl told me that the new policy of the house is.

Minimum 300 pesos for argentinos or resident.

Minimum 400-450 pesos for the rest of the world
    I went to Madahos last night. I must say I was impressed by the quality of some of the chicas. A few of them were what I would consider to be a 9/10 and that's rare for me to say. The first hour or so, I talked with 2 absolute stunners. But they were both asking for too much money, and neither one would budge in price. They were asking for 600 pesos and literally walked away when I told them 400 was all I would pay. I even thought 400 was too much as well, but they were HOT and stood out from the others. I was shocked that they turned it down. I've honestly never paid that much before in BA and was amazed it wasn't enough for them. I even specified to them I only required their services for an hour and a half!

Another girl came up and chatted with me a bit who I really wasn't interested in. She had a great body, but the face was bad news. I wanted to see what her price was though, so I asked her. Her initial offer was 400 pesos. I didn't negotiate from there because she didn't compare to the other 2 stunners and I truly wasn't interested in taking her home.

Are these top girls at Madahos getting 600 pesos? That's triple what I've been paying girls in BA from other spots.

Thumbs up Some Great Post

WOW, DR, BB13, Combo, and Hunt you guys hit the ball out of the park this time, it's like you ripped the pages right out of my play book, but I could never have expressed it so elegantly. Bet that's the first time DR and elegantly has been used together. (Sorry Buddy just joking.) If everybody would heed your advice, quality pussy at a reasonable price would be a lot easier to come by.

I think the problem is most guys tend to deal with these chicas like they would a potential girlfriend. That's just the wrong way to look at it, it's a business deal. You are not trying to get her to agree to fuck you, she's already agreeable to that, you're trying to get her to agree to a reasonable price.

If you walked in to a car dealers showroom and said to the sales manager: WOW, I love that green one, look at the headlights on that thing, man I can't wait to turn them on. I gotta have it, how much is it? And he replied the price is on the window. Ok, I'll take it. Do you think you got a good price? And what do think is going to happen when he tells service manager how easy you were. Do you think the service manager is going to worry about giving you good service? Aren't all independent working girls both the sales and service managers?

One other little bit of advice, once you have been with a chica never talk about money again. (Unless you are trying to get a lower price.) Don't even ask her if the price is the same as before, because if you do, it will just give her an opening to ask for more.

On my last trip I spotted a chica at Exedra I had been with on a previous trip, several guys told me she charges 200p and won't go for less. I told them I had her for 150p and the reply was, "well she won't do it now". So later I called her over, yes I like to make them come to me, I see it as the first step in them understanding they are expected to provide service to me. I ask her if see wanted to go with me; she replied yes and off we went, never talked about money at all. After a very good session I gave her 150p, expecting she might ask for more. She didn't, instead she asks how long I would be in town and if we could get together again. She has since told another monger that she always charges everybody the same.

DISCLAIMER:

+++The information posted is intended only for Argentina Private Member (s) and hopefully will contain informative and / or Humorous material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you view this and find it offensive, boring, or in some way a flame, please immediately add me to your Ignore list. Failure to do so will result in you possibly being exposed to my future post.+++.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    There's a psychological point here. The point is that by becoming prostitutes, each of these women have mentally submitted to the sexual desires of men. In other words, they tend by nature to be submissive and respond to powerful men using her body for their own purposes.

While this doesn't mean that you should be an asshole, it does mean that most chicas are looking to do what you want, on your terms. Yes, they still have self-interest working, but if you establish yourself in the dominant position during negotiations, then all the good things that flow from women submitting themselves to you should follow.

On the other hand, if you want her on top and like yourself to be bound and gagged, pay whatever she demands. Exon usually does things this way, in addition to having the chicas spank his bottom. Bad Exon! You've been very naughty!
    And like driving in Mexico if you show any weakness at all your fucked, or rather not fucked very well.

There's a psychological point here. The point is that by becoming prostitutes, each of these women have mentally submitted to the sexual desires of men. In other words, they tend by nature to be submissive and respond to powerful men using her body for their own purposes.

While this doesn't mean that you should be an asshole, it does mean that most chicas are looking to do what you want, on your terms. Yes, they still have self-interest working, but if you establish yourself in the dominant position during negotiations, then all the good things that flow from women submitting themselves to you should follow.

On the other hand, if you want her on top and like yourself to be bound and gagged, pay whatever she demands. Exon usually does things this way, in addition to having the chicas spank his bottom. Bad Exon! You've been very naughty!

Quote Originally Posted by Combo
    Great post DRuiz,

One point to add. In my mongering experience, the few times I've paid the chick's asking price, the experience has ended up being bad. I think it's a matter of respect. If you just give in and pay what she wants, she thinks you're a loser, and will treat you as such. I think that's what happened to the poor guy at Exedra. If you bargain with her (but in a congenial way) she will respect you more, and will give you a better experience. Women (including pros) don't like pushovers.
    I actually think you shouldn't be too congenial during the bargaining phase. I think it's a 3 stage process, at first be funny, make them laugh, just be a nice guy. Then when you bargain, bargain hard be very tough let them know that there are more available and moving on is no problem, what your looking for is them to submit. Make them move to you. After that treat them well again, make the relationship be one where they earn your good will from doing what you want not the other way around. Bottom line is there is more pussy than money.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Finally somebody got the right answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo
    Great post DRuiz,

One point to add. In my mongering experience, the few times I've paid the chick's asking price, the experience has ended up being bad. I think it's a matter of respect. If you just give in and pay what she wants, she thinks you're a loser, and will treat you as such. I think that's what happened to the poor guy at Exedra. If you bargain with her (but in a congenial way) she will respect you more, and will give you a better experience. Women (including pros) don't like pushovers.
    Thank you Combo,

For stating THE reason not to overpay chicas, which is always in effect regardless of your desire or ability to pay more.

Thanks again!

Jackson

Great post DRuiz,

Reposted for the 1,000,000th time

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea 64
    yeah so true.

It's still the best club.

The point is that till a couple of months ago 300 pesos was a perfect offer that 90% of the girls were accepting happy and smiling and know it seems to run after black.
    Last night sitting in Exedra there were a couple N Americanos behind me. We talked for a little and I tried to school them, vis pricing, clubs etc. My buddies arrive and soon I'm in conversation with them and leave the other guys to their own accord.

Hour later this guy calls this chica over, she's skinny but not young or hot and wants 100 U. S. Dollars. The guy doesn't laugh at her or send her away he counters with 80 for two hours. She holds firm and he accepts her price (I could see his tail between his legs while he was talking to her) 40 minutes after she left with him she is back. I'm sure the service was fabulous. Lets see, 10 min to get to the hotel, 5 to undress and wash pussy minimum 5 minutes to dress and 10 minutes to get back sounds like about 10 minutes of heaven to me so about 600 dollars an hour. I'm guessing he paid her when she walked in the room and when she got dressed the second he came he didn't say a word.

Simple rules, very simple.

Don't get too drunk (little head thinking for the big head)

Don't ever ask for a price first, make an offer and go from there. Make your offer low. Never ever pay them before you are satisfied. Showing the money is ok but under no conditions except in a privado pay for sex before you get it. Learn two new words despues (after) and vete (get out of here) if they insist. Sure give them money for a taxi to get back to the club, well not actually just let them share your taxi back to the club so you can walk back in with them and fuck whichever girl they said goodbuy to when you left. That girl is her best friend at the club.

Don't be afraid to send them away, as often as not they will return and accept an offer with a small face saving bump after they sit for yet another hour. Yes she may leave with somebody else but THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF PUSSY HERE! Move on to the next one.

Be aware of the situation, if the club is full of tacos lower prices, if the sausage out numbers the tacos not so many bargains.

Also watch your chica, best time to strike is after she just wasted an hour or more talking to an Argie that only had a hard dick and no pesos in his pocket. I swear after soccer their favorite past time is keeping hookers at their table for an hour bullshitting and then not fucking them. In this situation make your offer then tell her, you just wasted an hour with those beludos, do you want to talk some more or do you want to leave with somebody? (Que queres, hablando mas o salimos ya?)

Please don't tell me that you have a limited time and the extra 50 bucks doesn't mean anything. I've been hearing that for years and the same guys that used to say it when the differance was 150 pesos or 200 pesos now have their eyes falling out of their heads at 450 pesos. Go to cielioprivado in the afternoon so the epidimial wedgehead pressure is managable at night. Just like you shouldn't be in the grocery store when your hungry you shouldn't be looking for hookers during whiteout.

And for Gods sake if you can't do these things then overpay in the Recolleta and leave the center clubs alone. 300 fucking pesos for a 40 year old unatractive woman at Exedra! They talk to each other just like we do.

Make part of your BsAs experiance rediscovering your cajones, your exwife girlfriend whatever has had them long enough. A buddy of mine said it best years ago when por fin he understood the attitude I was trying to teach him. "I get it, I have to BE A KING!" Exactly

Bob I know I was talking about an event that happened at Exedra on the Madaho thread but I think the info applies. I do so hope you approve.

So true

Yeah so true.

It's still the best club.

The point is that till a couple of months ago 300 pesos was a perfect offer that 90% of the girls were accepting happy and smiling and know it seems to run after black.

Posting Limitations