Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 54 of 68 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Lightbulb Don't let Madahos forget who is Boss,

I think that a good way of locking in prices is to get numbers. Most if not all the girls there will skip a day of work to fuck you for the whole night instead for either the price of one hour from Madahos or two.

The average girl is pragmatic, she understand she can only get 1-2 exits from Madahos a night, meaning 300-600 pesos for a 10pm-5am gig, while she can fuck a well known good client for 300-600. If the girl likes you, you can even arrange a pre work fuck session for free. I would say the only thing good about these clubs are the talent, if the clubs needlessly raise prices, then you must eliminate the middle men. Go to the chicks directly, pick one up for a two hour fuck session before she goes to work for 300 AR, or get her for TLN for 400-600 AR. If you really think about it, the thought of have a beautiful girl fuck you for hours and hours non stop with no time limit for 150-200 US, is quite a deal.

I like Madahos, it is a much better deal than Black and the girls are just as beautiful. But on my last trip I did notice they raised the prices. They used to be 40 AR entrance and 70 AR chick drink. Now they are 50 AR entrance and 80 AR chick drink. Plus the girls now, some anyway, try to start the negociations around 400 AR much more often. But the minute you tell them you are a regular, they quickly accept 300 AR with no time limit. I never negociate time. I just tell them 300 AR, and once I get them to the hotel, I fuck them til the wheels fall off, sometimes 45 minutes, somtimes 2 hours. Oh I usually talk a little before. The way you find out if the girl is a true pro is, if once you finish fucking she immediatley goes to the bathroom and changes and puts her shoes on, she is a pro, but if the girl just lays with you, continues kissing and trying to get you hard again, then she is a guaranteed KEEPER.

Madahos is a good place, stick to your guns boys, tell them you're a regular and you will only pay 300. If the girl is smart she will take it, if she is waiting for the pie in the sky, then she can keep warming that seat.

Bad

PS, I don't go to Madahos anymore, I have scorched the earth there. I have my list of 4 reliable providers from there. Each to fullfill an individual fetish. The only reason I would go there would be to make sure a newbie doesn't get torn a new one, and possibly to try and fuck a dancer.

Not good news

It seems everyday much harder pick up one for 300 pesos.

Lately they raised drink price and more than one girl told me that the new policy of the house is.

Minimum 300 pesos for argentinos or resident.

Minimum 400-450 pesos for the rest of the world

I went to Madaho's twice with varying results.

The first time, I went with a skinny gal who looked like an anime named Sabrina. She seemed a little tired, or weary of the job perhaps, but warmed up and was actually great. Her body was perfect for me. In fact, I found her totally precious and could have been in danger of falling for her. But I didn't get her phone number. ar$300

The next time, I made the mistake of talking to someone who didn't smile at me. She was very petite, with a pretty face but a little tummy and said she'd been a cashier at a supermarket until one month ago. I made the second mistake of buying her a drink before negotiating. She wanted ar$450, and wouldn't go down. So I left.

But everyone was demading ar$400 and wouldn't go down. So I went back to her and we went to my place. Upon arriving, she didn't want to be touched and demanded the money up front. I said no, later. She said no, now. We went back and forth, and I finally thought it was a waste of time, so I told her to go. She didn't want to go. Finally I made her leave and gave her ar$10 for the cab.

She was cute, but not all that, and no one else there was cuter. I don't think I'll be back to Madaho's.

Nicole from Madaho's

Principal,

I'm glad you had a great experience with her like I did.

Wayne

Nicole

[I agree with you entirely - I spent 11 days in BA just returend back home - already planning my next trip - it is Costa Rica on steroids. Any way last Saturday night I went to Madaho's about 1:30 a.m. After about 1/2 hour hooked up with Nicole - same price 300 P's for 2 hours spent the whole time with her - excellant quality - she told me her ass is from her Brazzilian mother - she knows how to use it - had the best time with her - excellant personality - 10 all the way - lets you use the whole time experimenting different things - would do her any time ]A week ago Monday I was in Madaho's at about 12:00am. Lot's of chica's that night some very good and some were just ok. The first blonde I talked to (I can't remember her name) was very hot. To cut to the Chase she wanted $200 US, I said that was too high. So she asked me how much was I willing to pay, and I said 300 pesos. Then she said "This is Buenos Aires" and walked away in a huff. I thought to myself "there are plenty of other girls here and I am going keep looking". I then saw another nice blonde (Nicole) who told me she is 1/2 Argentinean and 1/2 Brazilian. That had me intrigued. She was not as hot as the first blonde but she was very friendly and had a nice smile on her face. So I starting talking to her and she agreed to 300 pesos and two hours. We talked and I bought her a drink and about a 3/4 of an hour later with left for the transitorio. Guess who was still sitting by herself as I left? Some girls just don't want to make any money.

I can't post a picture of Nicole because she didn't want me to. She is about 5'4" with medium blonde hair, blue eyes, D cups (implants) nice sized ass and very tan. She did not offer anal but it wasn't a problem for me. We spent an hour banging and then we left. I know I should have held her to the full 2 hours but it was late and I was tired and there was no more leche in me. I saw her a second time because we had some chemistry together. I would give her a body a 9 and her face a 7 but her personality was a 10. Some girls just appear much more attractive because of their personality, and she is one of them.

It just goes to show, that if you wait the price will come down at Madaho's.[/QUOTE]

Smuler

Good report. It's good to see mongers post when things go bad. Let's the rest of us know when it happens to us that it's the life we have chosen with that special type of chica.

Good luck on your chica hunting. Mine starts next week.

Suerte.

Stowe

Friday night 3/16

After visiting L'Alliance with Badboy to meet up with 2 girls, we went to Madahos minus one (the ugly one who was supposed to be mine) Badboy kept his favorite and we entered the club less admission (Thanks BB. It was my first night in BA, and BadBoy was explaining the way the club worked. He helpfully pointed out some of his favoritas (I really wanted his girl, he knows it!) As he and his chica sat and rested, I circled the club and sized up the talent. BBoy pointed out one of his favorites, and I agreed. It was Sophia. He highly recommended her, and his chica went over to talk to her. She said she was with some other guys and was occupied. Strike one. I then spied the most beautiful girl in the whole place, and ran to Bboy and told him. He laughed and told me she was a "dancer" and wasn't here for sex. I was disappointed. I found a big titted brunette who wanted 300 P. I decided not to jump after the first one as Bboy said, the town is full of pussy, slow down! I decided that I would stay until after 3, to see if the price would drop. I bid Bboy and his chica mucha bonita goodnight as they left. I then waited to see. Things were not going my way, and I was about to leave when who appeared but Sophia! I jumped after her, and talked with her for about 3-5 minutes in my stunted Spanish / her stunted English. I negotiated my way to a 400 P / 2 hr at my apartment. She went back into the back to change as I waited. Guess what- I must have fucked up somewhere in my mind, as I then saw her leave with 2 guys in a suit. I can chalk it up to me not speaking Spanish. But I do not think I was wrong. I think she saw more $$ in them and left.

I then went home. First night- learning experience.

Best Regards.

Smuler

Quote Originally Posted by Captain9026
    How is madahos on a Monday? I was thinking to hit it tonight or anywhere else if anyone has a good Monday night recomendation.

Cap
    Monday should be a busy night at most BsAs boliches. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are the slowest nights. In my opinion Thursday is the busiest.

Back in BA

How is Madahos on a Monday? I was thinking to hit it tonight or anywhere else if anyone has a good Monday night recomendation.

Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Will
    A week ago Monday I was in Madaho's at about 12:00am. Lot's of chica's that night some very good and some were just ok. The first blonde I talked to (I can't remember her name) was very hot. To cut to the Chase she wanted $200 US, I said that was too high. So she asked me how much was I willing to pay, and I said 300 pesos. Then she said "This is Buenos Aires" and walked away in a huff. I thought to myself "there are plenty of other girls here and I am going keep looking". I then saw another nice blonde (Nicole) who told me she is 1/2 Argentinean and 1/2 Brazilian. That had me intrigued. She was not as hot as the first blonde but she was very friendly and had a nice smile on her face. So I starting talking to her and she agreed to 300 pesos and two hours. We talked and I bought her a drink and about a 3/4 of an hour later with left for the transitorio. Guess who was still sitting by herself as I left? Some girls just don't want to make any money.

I can't post a picture of Nicole because she didn't want me to. She is about 5'4" with medium blonde hair, blue eyes, D cups (implants) nice sized ass and very tan. She did not offer anal but it wasn't a problem for me. We spent an hour banging and then we left. I know I should have held her to the full 2 hours but it was late and I was tired and there was no more leche in me. I saw her a second time because we had some chemistry together. I would give her a body a 9 and her face a 7 but her personality was a 10. Some girls just appear much more attractive because of their personality, and she is one of them.

It just goes to show, that if you wait the price will come down at Madaho's.
    Good for you for not paying her any us dollars. These sluts will take advatange of you if you let them. Those women with attitute should be a sign they wil be trouble later.

Welcome to the Forum.

Good luck fellow dog

Nicole from Madaho's

A week ago Monday I was in Madaho's at about 12:00am. Lot's of chica's that night some very good and some were just ok. The first blonde I talked to (I can't remember her name) was very hot. To cut to the Chase she wanted $200 US, I said that was too high. So she asked me how much was I willing to pay, and I said 300 pesos. Then she said "This is Buenos Aires" and walked away in a huff. I thought to myself "there are plenty of other girls here and I am going keep looking". I then saw another nice blonde (Nicole) who told me she is 1/2 Argentinean and 1/2 Brazilian. That had me intrigued. She was not as hot as the first blonde but she was very friendly and had a nice smile on her face. So I starting talking to her and she agreed to 300 pesos and two hours. We talked and I bought her a drink and about a 3/4 of an hour later with left for the transitorio. Guess who was still sitting by herself as I left? Some girls just don't want to make any money.

It just goes to show, that if you wait the price will come down at Madaho's.

Tete

Has anyone ran into this chica lately. She has short blonde hair no tits but an awesome set of legs and ass. Scratchy voice. I am coming back in march and want to track her down. Awesome service.

Cap

Good strategy Exon. I am enlightened

Stop flaming Exon!

I never said I pay 300 pesos. Read the post. You always look to flame. I have no intention on going to Recoleta clubs. I can get that kind of service at home. I am not interested in girls looking for tourists. I said I understand why people with little time pay big prices. I don't agree, I just understand. You think because I live in Las Vegas I do what the tourists do. Wrong! Get your facts straight.

Retired Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    There's a phrase that inspires shock and awe!
    Its the same as "jacking Off" by "Proxy" Dave.

I mean your having real sex with a woman, but in the back of your mind your really just Wacking Off.

Possibly I should have written "Uninspiring sex"

Exon

Posting Limitations