Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

But this one has me scratching my head!

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    ...an hour of unexpireing Sex.

Exon
    There's a phrase that inspires shock and awe!

The Yogi Berra award!

It doesn't take any brains to be stupid.

Exon
    Exon.

This one quote takes you into a whole new league!

Well said (and even corektly speled)

David

Retired Member

Pete Puma.

The fact you live in Las Vegas, (Argueably the worst Mongering town in America) speaks volume's.

You've seen it a million times in that town. Yea Hoo's from all over the country, the world for that matter, come to "Sin City" to throw money away gamble and fuck.

The Pussy in that town "Sucks" and way, way over priced. Even the old hags at the Brothels want $300 an hour. Frankly I Jack Off while I'm in Vegas.

Vegas has more prostitutes per captia then any other city in America and they all want $300 dollars, (starting price) or more for an hour of unexpireing Sex. Some Monger's pay 10's of thousands in Vegas. No wonder yourself and others believe that $300 hundred peso's in Recoleta for a "Stunner" is a good deal. Its not, as written below the price of rice in China has nothing to do with the price of rice in New York.

If your a tourst in Buenos Aires Yea your probably right. Your only going to be there for a few short days so why not spend money. But for those of us that travel to Argentina on a regular basis or live their its going to be very rare that you see one of us in a Recoleta club. Its just not good value.

Example, I know a girl who quit Santa Fe 1707. I used to fuck her over their for a hundred peso's. She now works at Madaho's and won't leave for anything less that $400 peso's. I ran into to her a while back and we made a compromise, $150 peso's. Jesica is her name if some of you guy's remember her at 1707.

Again, all of us have different Mongering styles. I like "GFE", to get GFE you have to do the same girl repeted times, not just one "roll in the hay". In time you build a relationship and the sex gets really, really good and the clock doesn't exist. My only problem with that type of Mongering is You have to keep your girls seperated. Not always an easy thing to do.

South American working girls are very possessive and you don't want to get caught fucking another girl. They will inspect your apartment or hotel looking for traces of "the other woman" and when she finds evidence of her your in trouble.

I guess what I'm saying is that if I'm going to waste my time "trolling" in a Recoleta club I'm going to do it on my terms, not hers or the club's. I'm going to cut a deal in the 150 to 200 peso range for a little "afternoon delight" which won't fuck up her work nights. Its added money to her budget and she doesn't lose "face" with the club or other girls. Sorta like "DickHead" with the stunner from Black I wrote about below that quotes $400 peso's. I spent sometime with her socially at the Mansion and the 400 peso pussy became $120 peso pussy.

Enough said.

Exon

Exon,

I agree with what you said. People love to throw around money. I am used to it, I live in Las Vegas and I see it all the time. People here give the waitress a 20 dollar tip for bringing them 2 bottles of water. It makes me laugh, another high roller wannabe. I was just saying if you are in BA for a week or less it is a big gamble to go to a club pay the cover and just get phone numbers, some don't want to take that gamble. I like it my way, my price. I tell them if they are looking for the horny gringo, Falang good luck. When it gets slow many of them come back and say ok to my price. I never get hung up on one girl. Doesn't make sense.

Moreover, You'll have much better sex, "GFE", with a girl you've been doing on a regular basis than a "one night stand" from Madaho's. Now thats not to say that something might develop with a girl from a Recoleta Club. But you've established a price between you, $300 peso's, and thats your price. You'll pay that price until the day you get married.
    Maybe that's the way you prefer it, Exon, and maybe I share your preferences. However, not everybody thinks this way. And that's why all this pissing and moaning about other guys' experiences and the prices they pay is so ridiculous. "The cock you please must be your own." To hell with what other people prefer.

1036, one thing I've learned about all these clubs is that the talent level changes from month-to-month, week-to-week, and even night-to-night. A few months ago I saw very fine poontang on sale at Madahos, but very little worth purusing at Black. As you found out last night, just the opposite is true right now.

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Puma
    Exon; Go to the club and pay 40 pesos and just get phone numbers so maybe you can hook up with the girls in the future for less. Sounds like a gamble to me. Stowe is right when people travel to certain countries it is like going to rich mans fantasy camp. Their money goes farther and they throw it around to impress. I know girls look for that and I understand. I just let them know thats not me and if they won't budge then I move along to the next one. Tough to do in high season, to many people tossing money around like its candy. Puma.
    Pete Puma,

It doesn't take any brains at all to spend money, any dumb MotherFucker can spend money.

You spend all the time and money you want in those Recoleta clubs, Like "Burger King", You have it your way. I'm just telling you that theres more cost effective ways to do this sport and its rare if you find a veteran in these places.

Moreover, You'll have much better sex, "GFE", with a girl you've been doing on a regular basis than a "one night stand" from Madaho's. Now thats not to say that something might develop with a girl from a Recoleta Club. But you've established a price between you, $300 peso's, and thats your price. You'll pay that price until the day you get married.

After you pay it once you'll pay it everytime you do. Its just like anyone else, are you going to work for less money? Course not, she's the same way.

It doesn't take any brains to be stupid either.

Exon

Madahos

First trip to Madaho's last night and I don't know why you guys are bitching about. I thought I entered a mens gay club last night as it looked like a sausage fest. I walked around and unless all the girls were taken, the quality of girls is not even close to Black the other night.

I walked the whole room at around 12 or 1 and tried to find the outstanding looking women that you say are here but unless I'm blind there werén't there. When I was at Nuevo Estilo the other night, the amount of quality girls were a far higher percentage than Madahos.

Even though Black is not what it used to be far as looks it still outshines Madaho far as looks are concerned. I do not take girls out of these places as I'm a cheap fuck and don't spend 100us or more for any chica.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Perhaps you shall enjoy returning to your usual routine of "Murder She Wrote," on DVD, a glass of warm milk, and an early bed time. Night night, Gramps.

PS - I do agree that some fellows will overpay because of ego, that they enjoy playing "high-roller," if only for a night. More power to them. If that turns their crank, then there's nothing bad to be said against it. The fact that some dried-up old men resent other guys having fun doesn't mean shit.
    That sounds like a fun night, DVD warm milk, Anabel sucking my dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Time to move on, this is becoming boring.
    Perhaps you shall enjoy returning to your usual routine of "Murder She Wrote," on DVD, a glass of warm milk, and an early bed time. Night night, Gramps.

PS - I do agree that some fellows will overpay because of ego, that they enjoy playing "high-roller," if only for a night. More power to them. If that turns their crank, then there's nothing bad to be said against it. The fact that some dried-up old men resent other guys having fun doesn't mean shit.

Thanks Slick

Quote Originally Posted by Slick1
    I will keep paying all the Madahos girls the 300 pesos they are asking. That way I know that I am assured of having one club where I can go in and have my choice of beautiful women without having to fight with all you 150 peso guys trying to scoop up the action. It's all supply and demand, when I demand, I want a good supply to choose from. All I ask for is for just one club. I promise that once outside Madahos I will pay whatever price you want, but that club is mine. Just me and all my porteno friends that I can outspend. Is that too much to ask for, just let me keep Madahos.

Dave, Jackson, see you guys next month. This time Dave I may even get you into my club. I'll even pick up the difference between the 150 you are used to paying and the 300 I pay just so you to can choose from my lovely stable of women.

Actually the only thing that ever bothers me is paying the 60 pesos for the little cup of apple juice that the girls get. What the hell, I like the atmosphere and it's clean and comfortable.

Some of you guys take this whole mongering thing way too seriously.
    Exactly the point I have been making, do as you guys wish in La Recoletta, but please respect the anti inflation measures used in El Centro.

Slick if Daves not up for your offer I'll be your huckleberry.

Gambling!

Exon; Go to the club and pay 40 pesos and just get phone numbers so maybe you can hook up with the girls in the future for less. Sounds like a gamble to me. Stowe is right when people travel to certain countries it is like going to rich mans fantasy camp. Their money goes farther and they throw it around to impress. I know girls look for that and I understand. I just let them know thats not me and if they won't budge then I move along to the next one. Tough to do in high season, to many people tossing money around like its candy.

Puma

Hunty boy

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Because that's what it often comes down to with "The Price Police." For the past few months there has been an absence of this kind of judgmental behavior, and there's no need for it to return.
    It seems you have a memory problem, Hunt. Read this part of your post where you stated that there should not be a return of the "Price Police". Your own words state that those who disagree with you and are Price Police should not be posting their opinion-in your words, "there's no need for it to return".

Tough shit if we return to a subject you do not like.

In the words of Jack Nicholson: Are we CLEAR, now?

And responding to something Puma stated. I think one reason guys overpay is ego. Most men try to impress women by implying they are rich and powerful. Women are attracted to rich and powerful men. I think some guys get their egos satisfied (and rocks off) when they travel playing the big man, the rich gringo, thinking that turns the chicas on. They probably can't play that role at home but when on vacation where their money goes further, they roll-play the big man thing for their own egos and to try and impress the chicas.

JMO
    Suerte. Time to move on, this is becoming boring.

Stowe

Some people save their money to monger, some people monger with the intent to save money. Who cares. There is no right or wrong, smart or foolish way. Do whatever you feel like doing. I don't go all the way to BA to worry about if I am spending 20 or 30 dollars too much.

The price you pay has nothing to do with the fun you have. The fact one guy only paid 150 pesos doesn't mean he is getting a better performance than the girl that got 300 or vice versa. Just take your time and make the right choice. All this veteran v. Newbie nonsense just makes me laugh. It's all about your own personal style and how you want to satisfy it. If you don't want to pay Recoleta prices don't go to Recoleta. If you would rather go to a club where you can see and breathe, go to Recoleta. Just by being down there and mongering your breaking all of societies rules anyway, just relax and have some fun.

Retired Member

Since I'm a frequent visitor, I have developed my own style of Mongering over the years.

First I think Capt. Dave's Mongering rules for "Chica Land" are generally quite true.

I for one, am only into good service and as many of us have posted over the years, price and service have absolutely nothing in common with each other. As Jackson has said the "price of rice in China has nothing to do with its price in New York City"

As a general rule Madaho's and Black have better looking girls than you'll find down town, yet your going to pay more money for them. On that same note, suppose you go into "Madaho's" and pay the $40 peso admission for your one "free" drink and spot something that really turns your head. OK, if you want her the opening bid is a Chica drink, another $80 peso's. This give's you the right to start negociations, your into the deal at this point over $30 USD. Next with the new pricing in Recoleta your going to have to lay out another $300 peso's, ($100 USD) for the oppertunity to fuck her for an hour. Now your "anti" is up to $130 USD plus expenses, taxi's, tello's, ect, ect. By the time you count up the real cost you've paid $500 peso's, $150 USD dollars to Fuck this woman and you know nothing about her.

Thats Gambleing Mongers.

You've laid out $150 USD, plus the "Orgasmo", (which is worth something, you only have so many of them remember) and you don't know what the fuck your going to get. That from my purview is bad Mongering. You'd never find veterans such as Capt Dave or Myself doing something so foolish. I personally, if I really liked the girl, would try for her phone number and put together a deal for the next afternoon at a considerably lower price. If we hit it off and she liked me I'd have a deal, if not I don't want to fuck her anyway since the service wouldn't be good.

Good example of this is I was out at the Mansion a few months back and Dave had invited a girl from "Black" too a pool party. "Gorgeous" thing, tall natural willowy blonde, beautiful girl. Well soon "DickHead" had her in the pool and negociated a price of $120 peso's. I shared a taxi back to town with this girl and she told me she that she wouldn't leave Black for less than $400 peso's, (plus the drinks and other expense's) but she'd do me in my appartment the next afternoon for $120 peso's. You'll save money by Mongering at night and "Fucking" in the afternoon. But that said, thats one hell of a discount.

I myself only have 4 or 5 girls I fuck on a regular basis. They give me really good service at competive prices and were friends. Sure I do foolish things like buying them shit, redecorating their apartments and such. But I truly enjoy their company and the money is well spent. I'd much rather buy my "Chica" something I know she needs than give her a bunch of money in cash that just disappers in thin air. "Little Marsiol" for an example, one night I spent $300 peso's for a TLN. The next day I got up, paid her and found an extra $300 in my wallet. Well she'd treated me so good I wanted to do something nice for her so I took her shopping on Santa Fe. Fasinating experience, amazing how much shit a Chica can buy for $300 peso's. To this day the cloths she bought are the only good ones she has.

Theres inflation in Argentina and those prices are showing up in Mongering. These girls are fucking to put food on the table and pay the rent. "Deal with It", were going to have to pay more money. But that doesn't mean we have to throw our money away. And Recoleta Mongering unless you know the girl personally is a foolish place to spend your money.

Exon

Information

Thanks to Capt and BB for your lists. Information is important. People who have it think everyone knows it. In Europe and here in the United States people are not used to bargaining for anything, everything is a set price. People will pay more for the same item at the place where they want to be seen. That is why everyone I know is in debt and cannot enjoy the beauty of other countries. They go to a privato, set price they pay, they go to a club they think it is a set price they pay. They don't know they can bargain and get that girl or the one next to her for less. I try to help people in Thailand who don't know the lay of the land. Information gives you power and control. I thank all the people here for your information on BA. Given the correct information most people will understand what you are talking about and not pay crazy prices. I don't think they are overpaying just to stick it to you and everyone there. Happy hunting to all.

Posting Limitations