Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

KG post

Great post and a show of strength that I don't know I would have had for a 50 peso difference when she's on the bed in all her splendor. KG, everyone gets a jolt on the board from time to time, I wouldn't sweat it.

With the greatest respect Cpt. Madaho has the highest number of girls and the highest percentage of good lookers / big and little asses / big and little pechos / petite and full bodies, whatever you are into these days. On a short stay basis, your chances of picking one up there as opposed to roaming around from club to club for a good portion of the night looking for Ms. Right are pretty good.

I am totally with you however on the distasteful rise in prices at Madaho but there is inflation creep at all the places. It is different when you do not live here and have a limited amount of time to partake. For a new guy in town, KG has surpassed what took me 2 years of on and off visits here in negotiating skills.

I for one overpaid at Madaho the other night but succumbed to one I was curious about for some time. Starts with an M close to Melani. I was not diappointed. All was offered without asking, and I mean ALL, + an invite to hang out the next day and see what comes UP. I'm sure it was one of those YMMV situations.

Price Police?

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3314
    Wow.

I did not realize I would be flamed by the price police for trying to warn everyone about a snatchy *****.

Sorry I have only been here a few days, I guess my mongering skills are not up to par.

I am done posting here.
    KG.

I was not really flaming you, more of a flame for Madahos which used to be a GREAT club and now is not.

That being said you can take your whiney little remark about "price police" and put it where the sun don't shine, buster. Anyone who has been in BsAs longer then a year, much less 4 or 5 as some of us have, knows perfectly well what has happened to clubs in general and Recoleta clubs in particular, and while you can try to deny (as many do) that willingness to overpay for both drinks, chica drinks, and chicas themselves has no effect on the GROSS increase in prices, that is just being foolish.

IMHO, you handled the situation properly, but it was a situation you shouldn't have been in to begin with!

Saludos,

David

Ty Kg

I for one am thankfull for your post. Some people are always going to complain about who you picked or how much you paid. I am glad you did not let here take control of the deal. She probably knows people want to play with those love mounds and can squeeze some more money out of them before they get to do the squeezing. I hope you can find a nice pair of boobies to have fun with before you leave. Happy hunting. Puma

Last post here

Wow.

I did not realize I would be flamed by the price police for trying to warn everyone about a snatchy *****.

Sorry I have only been here a few days, I guess my mongering skills are not up to par.

I am done posting here.

Dave's right

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Dave
    All of this begs the point that that does NOT look to me to be a 250 peso chica, much less 400 or even 300.

Combine that with 40 peso drinks for you and 60-80 peso drinks for her and I can't help but wonder why you guys keep encouraging chicas like that when there are hotter and prettier girls for available for half that (or less, even in some privados, for goodness sake)

I know it ain't gonna happen, but Madahos needs to be boycotted until they get back to reality (which of course I know in my heart will never happen!

Too bad - it used to be a GREAT place. Sigh!

David
    After viewing Member #3314's chica picture I would say she's definetly not a 300 peso chica or for that matter 250, but I like his taste in boobs, she appears to have a nice set.

I've pulled 5 or 6 chicas from Newport and the most I ever paid was 250 once, the rest were 200. My opinion is you can easliy find as good if not better quality here without much hagling. Plus there's no chica drink required and your drink's only 13 pesos.

Pie

Smart & amp; Lucky

If you ask me you were smart to show her the door. But from her side of it I know a few working girls and most everyone of them at sometime or another has gotten taken by the "I'll pay after" story. So while I totally agree with the "pay after" concept I am understandable to her side of the problem. As for changing the price you were once again smart showing her the door. This kind of BS along with the "tip" concept that many try to pull always pissed me off. Tip for what? They agreed on a price and you paid it. What's the tip for? Not taking your pants on the way out? And by the way what were you thinking offering her 250p? I don't care how big her tits were she was far from a looker. In the future I'd recommend you follow the "don't drink and drive" policy. But in this case "when lookin for a ride don't drink".

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyGlue
    I went out with some guys from the board last night, we ended up at Madaho's.

I picked this one, there was slim pickings, but the big natural boobs did it for me.

She wanted 400, I got her to 250.

We go back to the apartment, I start to get her undressed and she asks for the money up front, and she wanted 300.

I broke out the spanish dictionary and pointed to "after", she found "before" and she wanted 300. I offered to show her the money (250) and even put it on the table down stairs, she replied with 300 again. All the red flags were there.

I promptly showed her to the door with the money in my pocket.

Watch out for this one.

Shame too she had some big C's maybe D's and they were real.

All of this...

All of this begs the point that that does NOT look to me to be a 250 peso chica, much less 400 or even 300.

Combine that with 40 peso drinks for you and 60-80 peso drinks for her and I can't help but wonder why you guys keep encouraging chicas like that when there are hotter and prettier girls for available for half that (or less, even in some privados, for goodness sake)!

I know it ain't gonna happen, but Madahos needs to be boycotted until they get back to reality (which of course I know in my heart will never happen!)

Too bad - it used to be a GREAT place... sigh!

David

She did not go back, Madaho's was closed by then, I pulled her at the end of the night.

She went home sin peso's.

=======================================

Hi Member #3314,

It doesn't matter if she didn't go back that night, it's a sure bet that she promulgated the same false story about you the next evening.

I always recommend that when you have a situation such as the one that KG had that you always accompany the chica back to the same club. That way she's in a much more difficult position to spread her twisted version of the story given that you, the supposed guilty perpetrator, is standing right there at the bar having a drink with another chica.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    On all things not political lately I find myself agreeing with Hunt. Beware, the sky may be falling soon.

Very good move Krazy, not just for yourself but for all the mongers that follow behind you. Nobody has said it in a long time but this remains a buyers market, there is no shortage of good pussy here. The more guys that draw lines about this kinda shit, and the more times they go back to the club empty handed because of it, the less likely it's going to happen. Plus when they get to the club all of their friends are going to wonder why they came back so fast.
    Politics doesn't belong on this board - your comment shows precisely why. Of course Jackson allows a limited amount of it, and I indulge myself in it on occasion, but the end product typically is not enlightenment or civilized discussion.

The chica doubtless went back to Madaho's with some cock-and-bull story about how "that guy tried to cheat me and didn't want to pay," potentially making things difficult for Krazy Glue on his next visit. But they're all not stupid - and as you say DR, it truly is a buyers' market.

Something is wrong with the cosmos

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Good work, Member #3314. You were thinking with your big head, not your small one.
    On all things not political lately I find myself agreeing with Hunt. Beware, the sky may be falling soon.

Very good move Member #3314, not just for yourself but for all the mongers that follow behind you. Nobody has said it in a long time but this remains a buyers market, there is no shortage of good pussy here. The more guys that draw lines about this kinda shit, and the more times they go back to the club empty handed because of it, the less likely it's going to happen. Plus when they get to the club all of their friends are going to wonder why they came back so fast.

Good work, Member #3314. You were thinking with your big head, not your small one.

Grace

I went out with some guys from the board last night, we ended up at Madaho's.

I picked this one, there was slim pickings, but the big natural boobs did it for me.

She wanted 400, I got her to 250.

We go back to the apartment, I start to get her undressed and she asks for the money up front, and she wanted 300.

I broke out the spanish dictionary and pointed to "after", she found "before" and she wanted 300. I offered to show her the money (250) and even put it on the table down stairs, she replied with 300 again. All the red flags were there.

I promptly showed her to the door with the money in my pocket.

Watch out for this one.

Shame too she had some big C's maybe D's and they were real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Madaho grace.jpg‎  

This Statement Is Priceless

"The problem isn't the clubs, the problem is the average americano that comes here and treats these girls as if their pussies were dipped in platinum or something. You have to bring these girls down to earth sometimes, yeah some of them look like models, but so what, models are a dime a dozen. Stop worshipping these chicks and maybe their heads won't inflate to the point where they think their pussy is priceless and they are doing YOU the favor of fucking you."

It is so funny to watch the predictable changes in a person's concerns and behaviour as they go from being a tourist to a resident. To me the above statement is TRULY ironic. Well, at least I can have some laughs as I chronicle the demise of BA as a monger destination.

Hot modelos and pesos

Badboy,

You hit it on the head that too many Americanos (and probably Europeans) think the chicas pussies are made of gold.

Too often I think they think with their little head rather than the one that actually contains brain matter.

But I doubt that will change since many just post back that they don't care and will pay whatever price the chica holds to.

Suerte.

Stowe

Mongers,

I paid a visit to this place last night (Saturday) with two fellow Buenos Aires resident mongers. A very weak showing, not many chicas, it is the summer after all and Saturday is the worst night anyway. However, the strip shows feature hot girls and they were mildly entertaining. A few price checks put the cost of doing business here at $300 AR. If you speak to the girls in spanish and they know you live in Buenos Aires they will not try any of that $200 USD nonsense. A few of the girls can be had out of here for $200 AR if it is late, you make it clear that you know the score, and the girl can imagine herself enjoying having sex with you. You always need to keep in mind that an Argentine would never pay more than $200 AR for a girl out of any of these places.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Posting Limitations