Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    Me thinks Mexicans do know how to run a very sexy, attractive, fun and competitive business. Me thinks Mexicans may well be the most creative and competitive people in the pussy for rent business. Me thinks government corruption may be less severe in Mexico.
    Hey it's ok. May be Mexico it's less corrupt than Argentina. It's a good theory, or, when business slows down, they raise prices. Bottom line is, Madaho's still open and it's pretty expensive.

CIA's fact book PPP

According to the CIA's fact book, when their super spies are not too busy inventing weapons of mass destruction in various countries, PPP stands for Pussy Purchasing Power.

Considering Argentina's PPP per capita GDP is only $17, 400, that means an Argentinian with average annual income can afford to buy the girls 174 drinks for the whole year at Madaho's prices, if he skips all other expenses like food and housing. .

Dickhead should not draw his conclusions of Argentinians' or Spaniards' lack of understanding of economic principles based on 1 instance of his pool boy. The guy most likely is a retard.
    Okay, fair enough. Instead I will base it on eight years of living in four different Spanish-speaking countries on three continents, having been to every Spanish-speaking country in South America, every province in Argentina, and over half the states in México. I will also base it on having worked in two of those countries and on having a minor in economics. Or, if you prefer, I could base it on 40 years of experience mongering in Latin America and watching these economic idiocies over and over again. I have been going to Tijuana since before you could jerk off and I can assure when business slows down, they raise prices.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholders

How can you broadly conclude that Tijuana hookers are not comparable to Madaho's girls? What criteria are you comparing? Your info may be outdated.

Given tastes of beauty vary widely, but using the typical looks of the top super models who can make serious money modeling their pretty faces and their sexy bodies, presently lots of girls in Tijuana clubs may well be compared favorably over their Madaho sistas in looks, sexiness, youthfulness, healthiness and the fun / glamour factors. And there are 50, 60 of those young, good-looking Mexican girls hanging out every night in just 1 club.

I just took a AP bro for a nightlife tour of Tijuana bars and clubs. The bro has the same taste for girls as mine, I. E. Young, petite, pretty, skinny, long legs, natural boobs. He was very impressed by the good looks of many girls dancing in their skimpy bikinis or stripping in the Hong Kong club. He was watching them intensely;his eyes were bulging. We were having fun stuffing propinas into tight, sexy, fragrant crotches all night.. . . Hehehe.

Within 2 minutes inside the club, the bro decided the $8 ficha drink, where a sexy young girl straddles the guy, shoving her big boobs in his face for however long it takes her to drink, was a very good sexy deal. He grabbed a chica, took her to a dark booth and bought her a drink. She pulled his dick out of his pants and gave him a BJ on the spot. 15 minutes later he was in a hurry to take her upstairs for a fuck for 700 pesos or about $60. He thought she was a very good deal, but to me she was only average-looking. I usually hang around and wait for the top talents to show up later in the night.

After his first session, the bro and I was drinking beers in the middle of the club when another young, average-looking girl with long, straight, shiny hair, was rubbing her hard, sexy body with round perky boobs against both of us. The bro said he wanted to go upstairs with this girl again, but she refused to fuck, only selling $11 lap dances in the privados. He did say this was the best bar in the world, and he could hang around fucking those girls all night etc. . .

I would be hesitant to compare tastes in beauty, but it was a good comparison by a bro who recently visited both countries.

When I was in Madaho 3 years ago, around midnight I found only 6 to 8 girls in the club, only 1 young, fresh, good-looking that I was interested in. She was wearing a long dress so I really could not tell what her body look or feel like. The rest of the girls were just ordinary looking. Recent pics of Madaho girls showed even more ordinary-looking ones.

On weekend nights, there could be anywhere between 50 to 60 girls and 100 to 150 dicks packed into 3 stories of this Hong Kong club in TJ, drinking, smoking, tipping strippers, buying fichas, flirting, grabbing girls, sniffing their tight, juicy crotches, taking them to hotel in a steady stream etc . . .

Me thinks Mexicans do know how to run a very sexy, attractive, fun and competitive business. . . Me thinks Mexicans may well be the most creative and competitive people in the pussy for rent business. Me thinks government corruption may be less severe in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by SimpleWrangler  [View Original Post]
    I think that simply works in a different way. Tijuana Mexican hookers are not comparable to Madaho's chicas.

Buenos Aires it's not tourist oriented as they do in Thailand, where most of the johns are not locals, so in Buenos Aires most of the clients are locals and only a few are tourist, and, a small percentage of the tourist crowd are non spanish / portuguese speakers.

Brazilians I guess they do only shopping tourism as they have way better looking and horny girls than in Argentina, thus, you don't see them at the hooker bars.

Other southern-american they behave as the local crowd either going to private apartments or calling girls for the hour. And, many American expats do the same as they learn from the locals. That left almost no room for nightlife entertainment including working girls and the major spots are restricted to the triangle, recoleta, belgrano and flores.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney  [View Original Post]
    When business is bad, raise prices! Another is to raise lease prices, chase tennants out, then brag about how much you charge (for your empty premises)!
    Yeah I'm with Sid and Andy (wasn't there a movie by that name?) I've seen it too many times across too many businesses. I think the reason There is so much delta between triangle and recoleta is the dominance game between Black and Madaho. Both are trying to be the top spot so one raises their prices and then the other out raises. If the lose business neither owners would be able to say, whups my bad guess I over priced, because that would be admitting a mistake which is nearly impossible here. I once saw a chica lose a 1200 P todo la noche at NP because she tried to hustle a drink from the monger under the guise of "you have to buy one its a house rule." When he balked she wouldn't budge and went home dry rather than admit wrong doing. She lost 1200P over a 45 P hustle. It's really kind of bizarre. Though no doubt coyma has a role.

Where are you getting a 3 course steak dinner on Florida for 30P? All the ones I see are more like 70-80, which is still a great price, don't get me wrong. But even the cat food at the Chinese tenedor libres are 55 no drink included. Not saying you're wrong, just want to know where.

Understanding economics principles

Dickhead should not draw his conclusions of Argentinians' or Spaniards' lack of understanding of economic principles based on 1 instance of his pool boy. The guy most likely is a retard.

Based on Bs As' prices of food, housing, restaurants, shows, cafes, transportation, vacation packages etc. Argentinians' normal businesses are very competitive in prices and services. Witness $5 for a good sit down 3-course steak dinner with a glass of wine in various nice, clean, pleasant restaurants right on the busiest and presumably most expensive pedestrian Ave. Florida.

Shop keepers there told me their customers want everything good and very, very cheap. They do know how to run competitive businesses.

Not only at Madahos, but prices at all Bs As' hooker bars and cafes are abnormally high. I suspect there are large hidden costs involving running pussy-renting businesses, like extremely high bribes or protection money that all bars have to pay, and they just pass these high costs on to dicks. Looks like certain people, with lots of power and muscles, are skimming lots of cash off hooker bars and dictating to them how much to charge the horny dicks. .

I was hoping the connected bros may have better insights that can explain this ridiculous pricing structure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but it's not the bribes that make these bars ignore the price elasticity of demand. They are just plain stupid. You see this all over Latin America, definitely including México. If you try to following their reasoning, it is completely lame and basically sounds something like, 'We have fewer customers so we need more money so that is why we raise prices. ' Once our pool cleaner told us he had lost a customer and so would have to increase what he charged us. Well, you lost the customer because you are an unreliable jack off. So now you have lost two. Gee, I guess you will have to raise your prices even MORE for your remaining customers.

Any place the Spaniards were, that is how people think.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

Tijuana's cerveza yy panochas

At Tijuana's most popular hooker bars like Hong Kong, Adelita, Las Chevelas ect. . . dicks' cervezas are $4, girls' drinks are $8, not including tips.

Less popular bars with old, ugly and obese girls in Tijuana all have 2 for 1 prices, I. E. $4 for 2 cervezas.

Madaho's prices of $16 dick's drinks and $65 (or about US$100 per official exchange rate) per girls' drinks are just ridiculous.

Considering Argentina's PPP per capita GDP is only $17, 400, that means an Argentinian with average annual income can afford to buy the girls 174 drinks for the whole year at Madaho's prices, if he skips all other expenses like food and housing. .

Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    That's only $16 and change per drink, not too bad I guess. Too bad each chica a person wants to talk to will cost a $400p drink, $65 and change.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

If the bars reduce the prices for covers, drinks and girls, they may attract much bigger crowds most nights.
    Yes, but it's not the bribes that make these bars ignore the price elasticity of demand. They are just plain stupid. You see this all over Latin America, definitely including México. If you try to following their reasoning, it is completely lame and basically sounds something like, 'We have fewer customers so we need more money so that is why we raise prices. ' Once our pool cleaner told us he had lost a customer and so would have to increase what he charged us. Well, you lost the customer because you are an unreliable jack off. So now you have lost two. Gee, I guess you will have to raise your prices even MORE for your remaining customers.

Any place the Spaniards were, that is how people think.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

I agree the main negatives now are the fairly large increases to drink prices and general decline in chica pool quality that you get for that price.

Customer pool size doesn't seem much changed though from my overall time 2005 to now. Chica quality pool. That's definitely down.

Your experience may be more recent and you may have stayed later into the night and saw more actions.

However, if compared to hooker bars in other countries, like Mexico, Thailand, the Philippines etc. Hookers bars in Bs As like Madaho, Black, Hook, Catto, Orleans etc. Would appear way too sedate. Their crowds are comparatively small.

Various bros recently posted about the high prices for guys' and girls' drinks at these bars. Looks like the same drinks cost about 10 times as much as non hooker bars. In Mexico, drinks in the most popular hooker bars cost about double others.

If the bars reduce the prices for covers, drinks and girls, they may attract much bigger crowds most nights. Hooker bars in other countries are jam packed most night most likely because their prices are kept at affordable levels for both domestic and foreign visitors.

However, hooker bars in Bs As may not have much room in reducing their prices. They may have to pay big bribes to government officials or big protection money to organized crimes to conduct business, and they are passing the high costs to customers. If this is true, then the costs of corruption is far worse in Argentina compared to other countries.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Your experience may be more recent and you may have stayed later into the night and saw more actions.

However, if compared to hooker bars in other countries, like Mexico, Thailand, the Philippines etc. Hookers bars in Bs As like Madaho, Black, Hook, Catto, Orleans etc. Would appear way too sedate. Their crowds are comparatively small.

Various bros recently posted about the high prices for guys' and girls' drinks at these bars. Looks like the same drinks cost about 10 times as much as non hooker bars. In Mexico, drinks in the most popular hooker bars cost about double others.

If the bars reduce the prices for covers, drinks and girls, they may attract much bigger crowds most nights. Hooker bars in other countries are jam packed most night most likely because their prices are kept at affordable levels for both domestic and foreign visitors.
    I think that simply works in a different way. Tijuana Mexican hookers are not comparable to Madaho's chicas.

Buenos Aires it's not tourist oriented as they do in Thailand, where most of the johns are not locals, so in Buenos Aires most of the clients are locals and only a few are tourist, and, a small percentage of the tourist crowd are non spanish / portuguese speakers.

Brazilians I guess they do only shopping tourism as they have way better looking and horny girls than in Argentina, thus, you don't see them at the hooker bars.

Other southern-american they behave as the local crowd either going to private apartments or calling girls for the hour. And, many American expats do the same as they learn from the locals. That left almost no room for nightlife entertainment including working girls and the major spots are restricted to the triangle, recoleta, belgrano and flores.

Madaho

However, if compared to hooker bars in other countries, like Mexico, Thailand, the Philippines etc. . . hookers bars in Bs As like Madaho, Black, Hook, Catto, Orleans etc. . . would appear way too sedate. Their crowds are comparatively small.

However, hooker bars in Bs As may not have much room in reducing their prices. They may have to pay big bribes to government officials or big protection money to organized crimes to conduct business, and they are passing the high costs to customers. If this is true, then the costs of corruption is far worse in Argentina compared to other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    If you've gone many times as well to form this differing conclusion, then will just have to agree to disagree politely. 12-14 visits since early aug and I've only seen maybe 3-4 nights that I'd agree with your description, and two of those nights was rainy Sundays.

Madaho can try to aim at the high-paying clients, but I have seen very few clients and most girls not bought drinks or taken out for fucks all night. It does look like the lack of business has driven away the best-looking girls, only the average still hang in there.
    Not really sure where I rank but will go out on a limb and say since 2005 as well as current trip since early aug I believe I'm one of the AP boards more frequent visitors to Madahos.

I disagree with this statement as simple observation of the trend. For your specific one or few visits, it may very well have been slow. But if you go enough to average out the outlier nights, my xp as a consistent multiple times a week visitor is that:

A) other than known dead nights, Sundays, holidays like recent last Monday, rainy nights, Madahos has on avg a pretty decent customer crowd and number of chicas.

B) I see on avg quite a few drinks being bought for girls, including bottle / bucket parties. That isn't to say dead nights don't happen where no one is buying much but it's nowhere near the norm in my xp.

C) I wouldn't say it's a constant stream, but there's on avg a decent rate of guys taking gals out. Oddly enough, my xp over many visits averaged out, seems like there's more native Spanish speakers - whether argentine or not my Spanish isn't good enough to tell - Vs non-Spanish speakers. Eg there's heck of a lot more well off locals and SA tourists taking gals out than yanks and other English speakers.

If you've gone many times as well to form this differing conclusion, then will just have to agree to disagree politely. 12-14 visits since early aug and I've only seen maybe 3-4 nights that I'd agree with your description, and two of those nights was rainy Sundays.

The Graduate School of Pussy Marketing, Universidad d' Argentine en Buenos Aires.

Googled and found GCBA stands for Gobierno de la Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires, Argentina) which is like Bs As city government.

Perhaps the city's Fire and Health departments found Madaho's pay offs not hot and healthy enough? Hehehe. .

Madaho can try to aim at the high-paying clients, but I have seen very few clients and most girls not bought drinks or taken out for fucks all night. It does look like the lack of business has driven away the best-looking girls, only the average still hang in there.

They should experiment and model different pricing and services strategies to find win-win combinations that will bring in the most profit while maintaining the highest class for the bar and the girls at the same time bringing the best services and satisfaction for the johns.

This could be an interesting PhD thesis for the Graduate School of Pussy Marketing, Universidad d' Argentine en Buenos Aires.

Perhaps Jackson, with his extensive experiences knocking heads with hard-core mongers, can serve as the thesis advisor. All good-looking female PhD candidates must submit to oral, manual and sexual thesis examinations by nominated AP members, which I am the first volunteer. . . hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeOilSales  [View Original Post]
    FYI, Madahos was shut down by the GCBA last night and has large white "Clausurado" seals all along the outside of the building. The prosecutor's office of the GCBA has been on a tear in Recoleta recently shutting down bars and nightclubs, prostitution related and not.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    Went by last night. Madahos is open again. Same price as before. 200p entry / 2 drinks
    That's only $16 and change per drink, not too bad I guess. Too bad each chica a person wants to talk to will cost a $400p drink, $65 and change.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Madahos open

Went by last night. Madahos is open again. Same price as before. 200p entry / 2 drinks

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 68 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations