Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

What's the current rate?

I thought it was 300 pesos. I went here tonight with a bunch of folks and it was really (I mean, really) crowded. I bided my time and finally spotted a very cute, slim, Brazilian girl. When I started talking to her she was very friendly and her face and body both up close failed to disappoint. She really was a hottie, to be sure.

She quoted me 600 pesos at first. She had the gall to tell me that she leaves with with Argentinos for 400, but 600 is her price for Americans, and it is not much money to me!

Eventually she came down to 500 pesos, but just would not budge past that, and by the time I gave up negotiations, it was past 4:30am, and the place was fast emptying out. I very much doubt she would have left with anyone paying that price. In fact, I didn't see a single free male as I was leaving.

Her name was Reynata.

Unhappy Monday Night

Was there on a Monday night, just after midnight. First time this year. Very dark, lots of girls, but the quality is really down from a year ago. One hot Brazilian chica, but once she opened her mouth, half her teeth were reflecting the UV light, the rest not. Real turn-off, almost belonged in a horror flick. But if you don't have UV light at home, I suppose.

Overall, quite a disappointemnt compared to a year ago.

Typical Madahos

I made Madaho's my second stop tonight. Arrived about 12.30 in company of another well-known senior poster who desires to remain anonymous.

My dominant impression: This place was full of low-roller Portenos sipping their complimentary drinks (free after paying cover charge, of course) In fact, there were probably 2 men for every woman. And all of the Portenos trying - desperately - to get the girls to pay attention to them and their very thin bankrolls.

It sucks to be poor.

Dark, dark, dark. Rivaling the unloved "Cattos" for inability to see a damn thing. What you don't see is what you get, and if you're not careful it can be pretty rough.

But overall, surprisingly, I thought the quality was better than Black. This is probably a first for me to say this.

We skipped around the cover charge line. Being known Gringos helped us in this case. All the Portenos were lined up, counting out their 2 peso bills, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, etc. Trying to come up with the requisite fee. Quilmes cost 40 at the bar, Tanqueray and Tonic 45, virtually the same as at Black. At a table, the waitress said my T & T refill was 65 pesos. Was I ripped off? Who knows. She claimed only domestic gin cost 45. Believe me, you don't want to drink Argentine gin. It is fermented urine, strained through the jock straps of Boca Juniors. Pay the extra for English gin.

I made a point of buttonholing the best-looking chica in the place, a 5'9" brunette with natural tits, pleasant face, and a slim body. While she was eager to go out for some drilling tonight, she flatly refused when I asked for her telephone number so that I could call her for a date outside of working hours. Oh well, her loss. I didn't bother even discussing costs for sex tonight, as I was on a scouting mission. Plenty of resident mongers have told me the minimum price is now 300 pesos. I would have paid this for the tall brunette, but tonight was not the night for me.

In sum - this place is sure a lot of work. You have to work your way through the crowds of Portenos in order to get what you want. I didn't like the vibe of all these desperate guys trying to convince unwilling girls that their 100 peso offers were really worth taking. Watching some of these girls cut off these efforts and walk away was an entertaining sight. Some of the Portenos looked stunned, lost, and alone when the trixies stopped talking to them in mid-sentence, turned on a dime, and walked away.

I don't think a chica has to go back in 30 minutes after 1 hour of service.

I have been whit A LOT of them from Madahos and most of the time they espend 2 hours whit me. No extra price. No extra charge for her.

The only way they got a "late" fee is when they DO NOT come back at all to pay the same day the comission of the house.

One week ago I took a blond girl to my appartment in Palermo Viejo, we spent the whole night and I had just to pay her the extra drink, she told me is what she needed to pay the house for not coming back.

We were so exausted that couldn't move out of the bed till next day afternoon.

So be carefull whit those smart greedy girls.

Retired Member

Talking

"A Fool and his money are soon parted"

Exon

I was impressed by two things only at Madahos. The chicas and the decor. We arrived at about 12.30 one evening and paid the normal entrance fee, upon entering found the place to be about half full, more guys than girls but the girls that were there, were damn fine. Beautifully adorned in long flowing low cut (in the right places) gowns, tight fitting outfits dispaying their finest assets, overall a nice array of flesh. The strippers on stage were to die for, looks wise, their interpretation of erotic dancing was, however, somewhat tame. Overall the place was nicely laid out, somewhat smokey like most of these places, good lighting and adequate seating arrangements.

Over the next hour the place filled up with the ratio of girls to men changing for the better about 60% chica 40% hombres, and the talent just got better and better. With the waiters constantly plying us with delectable snacks we thought we had found heaven until we ordered our next round of drinks, 2 Quilmess (fondly renamed Killme's) 2 pepsis. Placed a $50 on the bar counter and got the funny look from the barlady, placed another $50, received the same unfriendly look, placed another $50, a brief nod and no change, $150 for a round of drinks! My protestations in english received a blank unfriendly response from behind the bar and I reluctantly departed back into the mass of delectable flesh. Unfortunately due to my load protestations in english future negotiations with nut twisting chicas was done in $ US from their end.

While I could quite happilly done all the chicas in the room, the prospect of spending my hard earned $ on rip off drinks left me kinda limp. In hindsight I would repeat again but will have to wait until my pension pays out!

dead as the cemetary across the street

I came into Madahos yesterday (Sat) quite early, around 11:15. I did not expect the place to be packed, but neither did I expect it to be dead - when we (a friend and myself) entered, maybe 10 (or even less) chicas, and maybe 5 including us male guests. It filled up a bit until I left to meet a favorita around 12:30, buit still was far from what I knew. Chicas between 5 and 8.

Entrada A$R 40,-, including one drink, beer or domestic liquor. If drinking the latter, you have to add the cost of the aspirins you need the next morning. Imported Liquor costs extra.

The friend hooked up with a cute Dominicana and was quite happy this morning, so it seems that not all of them provide lousy service.

El Alemán

How much is entrance?

I stopped by there tonight with another forum member. We didn't pay entrada since the guy up front knows me. I got a beer and it was 40 pesos. From reading the forum though, entrada seems to be 35 pesos. So did I get ripped off for actually knowing the guy who controls the front door?

The place was packed with hotties. I chatted with 3 of them and they all started with 400. I tried negoitiating but they all said they couldn't go lower than 300. But they all went down to 300 instantly when I said 400 was too much. But even at 300 that's a little over 400 with all the drinks. Not worth it for me since I can get simliar quality women elsewhere for less. True other places are like finding gems among the rocks. But as long as you know where the gems are, you don't need a chest full of them.

There was a post a couple of months back saying Bobby was leaving to start his own club. I think I know who Bobby is. He's worked there since the beginning and he was working there tonight.

Welcome to the jungle

The chica universe in these places lethal to say the least.

They all talk shit, a lot. They all lie, a lot. They steal from each other. They get into fist fights outsidde the clubs. They all have serious emtional problems. Add in the drugs and this world is not something you want to be a part of.

Its happened to me personally. I say one harmless thing to a supposed "friend" of my chica. The next day she gets 4 message from girls from Madahos saying things that I never said. All the lies become so complicated so quickly that no one knows what to believe by the end of it.

I walk into Solid Gold and the rumor is that my chica quit the business. I knew she was just sick but no no these Solid Gold chicas were telling me I probably wouldnt hear from here again. Its all bullshit. These girls are skilled social manipulators.

I'm just as bad though. I'm spreading rumors in these places about my chica on purpose. Every time we were kind of fighting the first thing I would do is go to Solid Gold and talk shit about her. Saying shes crazier and more tough than ever before. Man the girls ate it up and the rumors spread like wildfire.

Good times.

I have to say Moore that is one of the most pointless posts I've ever read. Second hand gossip, no direct experience, and nothing good to say about anything.

Could be some of the typical local business acumen, though it wouldn't be the first time a sharper employee got drummed out of a work environment full of deadwood. Makes em feel bad, dontcha know.

Thumbs down

Recently I had a conversation with a whoare that I keep in touch with (rare occurence). I shouldn't say whoare because she is a very nice, proper, middle class girl that I jam for money occasionally. She is one of several that left Madonna and started at Madahos, an understandbale move since since she makes 300-400 per session at Madahos vs 150 at Madonna. Actually much less at Madona since she only keeps 70% of the gross IIRC.

Recently she, along with several other new girls, was told by temporary management that she could no longer work out of Madahos. She was dismissed because she was too successful, being taken out at least once/night while a lot of the "old guard" passed many nights on the bench without a session. She had only started about two weeks earlier.

Apparently, the "old guard" girls have enough clout to get successful fresh girls banned. The axman was a guy named Horacio who is the temp manager while the GM is visiting the Mar Del Plata branch. He would rather appease the 30 benched dogs than have a few new profitable chicas like her. It doesn't make sense.

She tells me that most of the regular girls there are "operadas" (fake parts, plastic, bad skin, rough) and that they get pissed seeing her get many more clients than they do. She looks like a reasonably pretty/sexy and natural secretary or student, pure Argentine and looks nothing like a rough whoare.

I can't believe that Madahos would ax a top seller(s) instead of telling the bench to scram and possibly retire. Madaho's is two blocks from my apartment and I havent been in there in maybe 2-3 years. I never liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlight
    . Why go to a flea market to find a bargain when SAKS 5th avenue is right around the corner.
    Is that rhetorical? Of course you go to the flea market.

FT

Checkmark

I was in Madahos a couple of times during my trip and the amount of hot women is unbelievable. I went with Judd and Slugfest one night and Marak 5 the next. The eye candy is to die for. You will never find a girl like that in the US for the price you are paying in BS AS. Yes gems can be found elsewhere but why go to a flea market to find a bargain when SAKS 5th avenue is right around the corner. This place rocks!

New Club

Chica D said:

"However I have heard that it won't last for long. If any of you guys know the old english speaking waiter named Bobby who left, he is opening a new club and I have heard that many of the prettier girls in Medahos are planning to leave and go work at his club. Medahos is well aware that this is going to happen, they are issuing warnings to the girls that if they leave Medahos to go work in the new club, they will never be welcome in Medahos again."

I have heard the same thing. New club was supposed to open at the end of May, but who knows when that will happen. It's just down the street from Madahos about half a block on Vicente Lopez.

Posting Limitations