Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 64 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Beautifull blonde from Madahos

Would I be outta place for asking to see photos of that Madahos find?

Thumbs up Congratulations!

Do you mind telling me what was the value of your investment?

Cheers!

Strad

Red face Lucero

Beautifull blonde from Madahos.

Found a gem in Madahos, long blond hair, small but perfect butt, nice tits, unshaven bush not to my liking still edible.

claudia from newport

The Claudia that I refered to from Newport is probably about 5'4", 115 pounds, dark hair, classic dark brasilian skin and has several tattoos that are generally not visible with the getups she wears when she works. I should mention that through second hand reports via reliable carnal knowledge equipped mongers, I learned that Claudia has roughly six children, all of which live in Brasil, she likes to stay all the night long and well into the afternoon until you have to actually boot her out of whereever you are domiciled, and also that she is a complete wild fucking animal in the sack who will do anything and everything you want. These same reports tell me that she is not nearly as attractive when she is viewed during the daytime. In addition, she speaks perfect english (a sign of a potentially dangerous shark) and attempted to suck $300 AR out of a monger after TLN after an agreed price of $200 AR had been negotiated. At first, I thought I would end up doing this woman at some point because I liked her look and attitude, but after hearing the combination of the six kids, lack of luster upon revelation to daylight, and attempt to hustle a monger, I made the decison to stay away from this thang.

Dirk, question about Claudia

Dirk,

You mentioned a brazilian named Claudia from Newport's, is she s short fake blonde, maybe 5' tall? If so, I met her several years ago, I was wondering if she is still there. I'm going to be in BA in several weeks and thought I'd look her up.

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276
    Okay, this is too much! If you have misgivings then drop the plan to accompany your son. Let him take a vacation on his own but don't bring him around to clubs. I do not think he is going to feel the same way about Dear Old Dad after having him pimp his trip. Besides, your escapades will get back to friends and others in the States - are you okay with that - as 21 year olds have a tendency to talk about their exploits. Word will get around, guaranteed.

Go fishing with the kid if you must do something together.

Would you bring a daughter along, drop her off in a private apartment for two weeks, to teach how how to please men? Don't think so.
    Amen. Thomm, please consider carefully how ridiculous your words would sound if you asked this of one of your friends. If your son is 21 and not an ugly toad, he will have no problem making regular friends in Buenos Aires. If you need some suggestions for regular places for him to hang out, PM Roxanne.

I agree with the advice not to take your son to Madaho's. You know, if he is 21 he should be going to regular clubs and meeting regular porteñas. JMHO. I would recommend Club 69 or something like that

All in the family

Tomaso276

Your words are completely sensible. Maybe some of these idiots will hear you. Or maybe they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomrn
    We arrive on New Year's Eve for a visit and given your reports, I think Madaho's may in fact be the first place we go.
    I strongly advise to skip the holidays season (12/23 to 1/6) since most girls come back home to visit their families. There is some action, though, but nothing compared to most of the year or to the "business' end of year" that many people enjoy now with colleagues and friends.

Hope this helps,

Andres

All in the Family

Okay, this is too much! If you have misgivings then drop the plan to accompany your son. Let him take a vacation on his own but don't bring him around to clubs. I do not think he is going to feel the same way about Dear Old Dad after having him pimp his trip. Besides, your escapades will get back to friends and others in the States - are you okay with that - as 21 year olds have a tendency to talk about their exploits. Word will get around, guaranteed.

Go fishing with the kid if you must do something together.

Would you bring a daughter along, drop her off in a private apartment for two weeks, to teach how how to please men? Don't think so.

Thumbs up DirkDiddler and JoeNasty reports

This seems as good a place to make my first comment. Your reports are excellent and have inspired me to go to this particular club.

I'm giving my son who turns 21 next year two weeks anywhere in the world. He chose Argentina. (I must be doing something right.) We arrive on New Year's Eve for a visit and given your reports, I think Madaho's may in fact be the first place we go.

I am not sure if this is the right forum but I would also be interested in any other father's point of view. I'm new to this (taking son to clubs etc. ) and have certain misgivings but feel he needs a certain education that our American culture is unable to give. I'm quite fond of all women but Latin women know how to please men that make some / most American women look quite bad.

This is a great site and kudos to not only DD and JN but also to the founders and many contributors ive read.
    Last edited by Thomrn; 12-17-05 at 21:38. Reason: grammar

I just got home five minutes ago. I have to say that the girls at Madahos were top quality. I received three intitial quotes by all girls who could have posed for a nudy mag. Two perhaps not playboy but the third for sure could have posed for perfect 10 and been a centrefold. I spoke spanish to them (pretty well I think) and all said 300 pesos to start. If they quote you more its the gringo factor. They all went down to 200 pesos plus a drink (60 pesos) which is not much less, but I'm sure they all would have been worth it. I couldnt really afford it at this time, so I gave them all some weak excuses. Too much money, I have a guest staying at my place, and I don't want a cheap hotel room, etc. And I think with that line of bs I could certainly become the guy that no one goes near. Until I actually take out a chick. ANYWAYS, I have a funny story.

The hottest girl I talked to who Sat on my lap for 10 minutes and chatted with me (I still can smell her pérfume) turned me down at the end of the night. Thats right. I turned her down first, but then at the end of the night I asked her "how much for that hotel?" (which I previously said was too dirty for my tastes) and she replied. "its 30 or 40 or 50 depending on which girl you choose". I said, "and for you?". She replied "I'm going home now, so you had better try someone else." Hard to believe as most here say that it gets easier as the night goes on.

Maybe she was harboring a grudge. Before I turned her down the first time she sat on my lap and I fondled her behind while she did a little touchy feely on me. Then I told her that I didn't believe that her tits were real so she let me feel her up. Perhaps knowing that I wasnt going to take her out, I took advantage of her a little bit. Oh well, I paid my 35 pesos cover charge.

right on the money

I stopped in Madahos about 2:30 am last night along with a pair of fellow mongers in search of some high quality after slaying the dregs at NewPort the previous night. As we walked in, we realised that on this occaison there was an abundance of high quality. Along with this quality came some ridiculous price quotes I received from about half a dozen chicas. The starting point for most was at least $400 AR for every single initial quote. After some initial haggling nearly all came down to $300 AR, but all would only give that for an hour and thus I remained patient in my quest for top notch poontang for a reasonable price (in my case, not more than $200 AR) Around 4:45 AM the two fellow mongers left-they had scored girls the previous two night consecutively- and I was on my own. At the last minute, I approached the last chica in the place that met my standards, and she tries to intially quote $200 USD, I laugh in her face, then she says $150 USD, and I explain that I live in Buenos Aires and that at this juncture in the night, its a $200 AR take it or leave it offer. She accepts, and we cab it to my apartment.

We arrive, hit the bed, all is well. Very good and sensual foreplay, good bbbj, excellent sex, perhaps the best with a professional chica I have experienced. I'm talking this girls pussy is fucking TIGHT- this girl is very petite, probably 1.55 meters and 42 kilos- her claim, which I believe. During post sex time she gave a good massage, and revealed some interesting information-

1. She used to work at Cocodrillos, and used to date the bartender there, but they broke up and she claim she had a broken heart and stopped eating for awhile.

2. Is friends with the Cocodrillos employee Lorena that I banged last Saturday.

3. Real name is Carolina, is 23 years old (inspected her DNI) goes by Carola in Madahos.

4. Hails from Rosario, is one of 6 siblings, and hates her mother.

5. In January is moving to Mexico City to work, and then plans on moving to Switzerland and Germany to work after that.

6. Claims that some of the "girls" in Cocodrillo are in fact transvestites.

The Bottom Line: RECOMMENDED IF YOU LIKE ALL NATURAL, PERFECT SKIN, VERY THIN GIRLS-

quality too inconsistant

Made Madahos my second stop of the night, after a brief pit stop at Newport, accompanied by two other mongers and a Brasilian girl that one monger had picked up at the Newport. As previously reported, $35 AR entrance, includes 1 drink, $60 AR chica drinks. There was some quality in this place, even Scores NYC worthy, but at least half were not acceptable. No pressure in this place, which I appreciate. Some quoted figures were $300 AR down to $200 AR, which I laughed at when the chicas suggested those figures. Before I knew it, 5am rolled around, and most of the chicas had left, and it was time to head to Cocodrillos for the afterhours action in hope of accomplishing my goal of the night.

---sidebar of interest---

The beforementioned Brasilian girl (Claudia) smoking hot but lacking any appreciable breasts, was a former Madahos girl, but was kicked out of Madahos for bad behavior and as such works at Newport- all information obtained from her own mouth upon clever interrogation on my part after noticing that she knew the doorman outside Madahos.

Hi Dirk Diggler and everyone else,

Like I've said before, NewPorts is where chicas who get kicked out of clubs for causing problems go to work because there's no management oversight at Newports.

Thanks,

Jackson

I agree. Last night I went to Madahos and Black to make a comparison. It was not a good night for Black, the girls (not all of them of course) were old and with to much make up. In Madahos I really enjoy the view with pretty girls.

Regards

Posting Limitations