Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 65 of 68 FirstFirst ... 15 55 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Medahos is good

Guys.

I want to retract my previous recommendation to avoid Medahos.

There are quite a few smoking girls working in there right now. It was way better than when I was there awhile back.

It is a step below Blacks but the girls are still hot.

Went to Madahos on Sunday. Great selection of chicas compared to the other places (Ness, Hooks, Cattos, Affaire) earlier in the evening.

Talked prices with a chica I nailed on 2 occassions a few years prior. She did say the price increased. They initially quote the 2 hour price of 300p. I told her if I had 2 hours with her, I'd die of a heart attack. She quoted me 200p for the hour and to comeback after 3:00am. I fucked up and thought she said come back tomorrow at 3:00, but she was off. I will try to catch her tonight. Maybe I'm getting the frequent flyer discount for the multiple times she came, and liked the way my cock felt up her ass! Hopefully, I'll have a nice dirty post about this incredibly nasty chica tomorrow.

Late,

Judd
    Last edited by Judd; 11-22-05 at 20:30. Reason: SP

Thumbs down Imho

Quote Originally Posted by Major Bosco
    So, I pulled a pretty little chica from Madahos last night. First time for me from that Boliche. Usually I just enjoy the sites and find it cheaper elsewhere.

We agreed on $300 AR. We went to the hotel down the street.

So, it turns out to be a really time. Not bragging, but it is relevant to my question. We go at it for about 2 hours. Afterwards, she is telling me I have to give her another $300 pesos because we went for 2 hours. I objected, but she said she had to pay the club for the second hour. Has anyone heard of this? Of course, I refused to pay, but she got all bitchy and I gave her $100 pesos to avoid a scene in the lobby of the hotel.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Her name is Carola, btw.

Hi Major Bosco,

She is correct about having to "pay" the club for the 2nd hour, but she is ony reffering to the 2nd drink you would have had to pay the club before you left with her had you declared your intention to take her out for 2 hours instead of one hour. This is how the club prevents customers from always buying one drink and then keeping the chica for a longer time.

It works like this: You pay for one drink for one hour, in which case the club's timekeeper gives her 1-1/2 hours to return. If you pay for two drinks, the club gives her 2-1/2 hours to return. If you pay for one drink, and the the girl returns to the club 2+ hours later, then make her pay the extra 50 pesos for the 2nd drink that you should have paid for but didn't.

The solution here is easy: If you keep a club chica for more time than you paid to club, then you need to give her the money to buy the extra drink you didn't pay when you left the club.

Regarding the cost for the 2nd hour with her, I'll leave that to your conscience, but two thoughts come to mind:

1. She gets paid for her time.

2. The two of you should have discussed this at the beginning of the 2nd hour, but you have the primary responsibility for raising the subject, especially after you negoiated a price for one hour.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I understand about the drink rule, but they agreed on a price, it is the chicas place to say our time is up, and if you want me to stay you must pay more, not just continue on and expect you to pay more. I think she was lucky to get the extra 100 pesos. I had a chica from Exedra try the same shit on me a couple of trips ago; I bounced her ass out the door.

Thumbs down Black & Madahos

Visited both of these clubs twice this week, both times at the request of other mongers.

Both clubs had many hot chicas, so I decided to bullshit a few, I could not believe the chicas at Black were quoting prices of $400US. After I got over the sticker shock, I offered one chica $200AR, she seemed as shocked at $200AR, as I was at $400US.

At Madahos the asking price started at $300US, but came down to $300AR very quickly, I decided to pass, and went to Cattos and pulled a doble for $150AR each instead.

The really sad part of this story is I saw at least 4 chicas pulled from Black in the short time it took me to drink my one beer. I did not even bother to ask the price of a chica drink in either place.

The chicas, more or less, have a 1/2 hour to get back to the club above the agreed upon session time. If they return late, they will have to pay a bar fine equivalent to a chica drink. The 100p should have covered it not to mention the 300p (weeks worth or salary) she just got for bangin you. Sounds like she got caught up in the moment before realizing her true motive, extract as much dinero as humanely possible out of Mr. Gringo.

Suerte,

Judd

Non-compulsory overtime?

That is most certainly her problem. If she agreed to one hour for three hundred and for what ever reason, no sense of time, or she couldn't resist you or just plain is a piss poor manager, that is her problem. You were likely her only action of the evening and she wanted to squeeze more out of you.

Don't worry about it, but that one is a robber.

Angry Extra Charges for Overtime?

So, I pulled a pretty little chica from Madahos last night. First time for me from that Boliche. Usually I just enjoy the sites and find it cheaper elsewhere.

We agreed on $300 a$r. We went to the hotel down the street.

So, it turns out to be a really time. Not bragging, but it is relevant to my question. We go at it for about 2 hours. Afterwards, she is telling me I have to give her another $300 pesos because we went for 2 hours. I objected, but she said she had to pay the club for the second hour. Has anyone heard of this? Of course, I refused to pay, but she got all bitchy and I gave her $100 pesos to avoid a scene in the lobby of the hotel.

Appreciate your feedback. Thanks.

Her name is Carola, btw.

Hi Major Bosco,

She is correct about having to "pay" the club for the 2nd hour, but she is ony reffering to the 2nd drink you would have had to pay the club before you left with her had you declared your intention to take her out for 2 hours instead of one hour. This is how the club prevents customers from always buying one drink and then keeping the chica for a longer time.

It works like this: You pay for one drink for one hour, in which case the club's timekeeper gives her 1-1/2 hours to return. If you pay for two drinks, the club gives her 2-1/2 hours to return. If you pay for one drink, and the the girl returns to the club 2+ hours later, then make her pay the extra 50 pesos for the 2nd drink that you should have paid for but didn't.

The solution here is easy: If you keep a club chica for more time than you paid to club, then you need to give her the money to buy the extra drink you didn't pay when you left the club.

Regarding the cost for the 2nd hour with her, I'll leave that to your conscience, but two thoughts come to mind:

1. She gets paid for her time.
    2. The two of you should have discussed this at the beginning of the 2nd hour, but you have the primary responsibility for raising the subject, especially after you negoiated a price for one hour.

Thanks,

Jackson

Thumbs up Madahoos hoes!

I was at Madahos last night. I got there late, around 0300AM. There were about 25 chicas there. It was slow for a Monday night-Tuesday morning. The selection for my taste was limited. After a while, I observed a pretty Argentine woman who spoke great English. Her name at the club is Jeniffer. She was HOT. After chatting for a while she introduced me to her friend Sylva, a Brunettee with Green eyes and a voloptuous body. I wanted to fuck them both and they were accepting to the idea since they've performed together before. After a couple drinks, we arranged on a price of 250 pesos for each girl. We went to the hotel dowwn the street and the session commenced. It was beautiful. Both girls were hot. Everything was done except anal. It was a great time. I know that you could spend less money on plenty of girls elsewhere in B.A. But If anybody could find (2) two girls of this quality at Madahos for this price let me know. Good Luck.
    Last edited by The Tycoon; 11-09-05 at 00:33. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Benito
    Why do you guys waste your time in this overpriced, minimal service, over-hyped, rip-off club?
    When you are only in town for a week, you gotta check all the options. Besides, window shopping can get you primed for the main event at a more reasonable location.

BB

Thumbs down Quality?

Last January I was in Mahdos and there were numerous hot numbers. Last night was a real disappointment, I didn't see any 8's or 9's except the dancers. Lots of girls 5-6. Didn't even bother to get prices, stayed for an hour or so and left.

BB

Brenda - Barbie

23 year old blonde portenia. 300 pesos for 2 hours. Nice face and body. 60 peso drink. 45 for the hotel, 2 hr turn. Once we were in the room in good light, I noticed a lot of tattoos on her that were not visible in the club. Especially one she hid well, on her neck. Too tatted out for me but she was game. I tagged her for at least an hour with no complaints from her. Damn I'm a stud.

Lot of selection at this club with a nice vibe, but i don't think i'll repeat cause its priced at double than most and there are soooo many options in BA. Man i love BA.
    Last edited by Lunico; 10-25-05 at 10:25. Reason: More info

Bailarina

Here are a few pics of one of the Madahos dancers taken in my apt at the Ayers who I scored on during my trip in Sept. 05

She asked 300ar (which is pretty standard in that place, sometimes you can get them down a little)

She was off the nite I met her, danced next night.

Desfruta!

Veterano
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01C82AE7AF-BDE8-D741-89E131786C1F5B42.jpg‎   02C82BE2D2-ACB6-7541-B00225283FD4CB3F.jpg‎   03C82CBD89-DF2B-1848-0F5CDC053C716CCC.jpg‎  

Madahos Dancers

Jackson / All,

I know for a fact that the dancers at Madahos are available. A buddy of mine did one of the dancers there on a regular basis. The price is just a lot higher.

Cali.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolman
    In Madahos, there are girls who dance on the stage. I was told that they just dance and never have sex with the customers. Is that true? I just came from there tonight and there was not much girls since today is a Argentina National Holiday. Blacks closed early since not much people came in due to the holiday.

Hi Coolman,

I tell guys who ask about the availability of the dancers that they are not available, but then I get the usual retort to the effect that "they're all for sale for the right price". Perhaps they are available, but it will cost you a $200 peso drink to have a conversation with them to explore the possibility. In addition, I've never seen one of them leave with a customer, although my limited observations are not a scientific study.

Thanks,

Jackson

Part of the normal ebb and flow

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    I would say definitely avoid Medahos. I want there tonight and there were about equal numbers men to women. The girls were nothing special at all. In fact I saw about only 1 to 2 chicas out of all of them that I would even rate above a 7.
    Before they started ripping people off really bad, this place used to be full of a high degree of hotties, as Black was before Madahos opened. I wonder where they have migrated to? If we can find this crucial piece of info we maybe able to buy in at an IPO price.

Hi Daddy Rulz,

Your question: "I wonder where they have migrated to?"

The answer is, sadly, Madrid, Mexico City and Cancun.

Thanks,

Jackson

I would say definitely avoid Medahos. I want there tonight and there were about equal numbers men to women. The girls were nothing special at all. In fact I saw about only 1 to 2 chicas out of all of them that I would even rate above a 7.

Hi Marak5,

Not withstanding your recommendation to avoid Madahos, it would be a mistake to avoid any boliche simply because of the number of Argentino's that may have standing around when you visited. The reality is that most of the Argentinos in any boliche are just having a drink and/or window shopping. The girls know that, and thus they're not really "competition" for the chica's attention.

Thanks,

Jackson

Posting Limitations