Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16 56 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    In Madahos, there are girls who dance on the stage. I was told that they just dance and never have sex with the customers. Is that true? I just came from there tonight and there was not much girls since today is a Argentina National Holiday. Blacks closed early since not much people came in due to the holiday.

Hi Coolman,

I tell guys who ask about the availability of the dancers that they are not available, but then I get the usual retort to the effect that "they're all for sale for the right price". Perhaps they are available, but it will cost you a $200 peso drink to have a conversation with them to explore the possibility. In addition, I've never seen one of them leave with a customer, although my limited observations are not a scientific study.

Thanks,

Jackson

Moore:

I'm suffering the "syndrome of the short-time visitor": I have few nights in town, so I have to maximize my bullets. Add that my 2 previous visits to Envidia left a lot to be desired, and you have my reason for avoiding Envidia.

A year ago, I would have visited Envidia and Salomé some Wednesday or Thursday, now and then, and would have secured a beauty for these ar$60-80 (we should add the entrance fee and the propina, too) However, I have no time now to do so.

Cheers,

Andres

Andres,

I don't believe you would overpay. I've read many of your posts (very useful posts) over the last couple of years. Just one question, why would you pay $340 when you can pay $50 at Envidia (plus a $10 entry and $30 rt taxi)? I love Envidia. I havent been in Madahos for at least a year. Theres a reason - I was not at all impressed with the caliber of chicas there. Their attitide was also a factor. If the quality was great, Id have no problem paying more, but instead I walked out wondering why I walked in.
    Last edited by Moore; 08-06-05 at 23:21. Reason: Forum software cuased punctuation errors

Money and quality

I guess that here we have very subtle nuances that deserve an explanation.

Briefly, when analyzing if a given guy overpaid or not, it is necessary to take into account several factors:

1) BOLICHE: Each boliche has its own price bracket, so guys expect to pay something within that bracket. For instance, Madahos is one of the most expensive clubs, and very seldom does it go below ar$200 for the chica (if at all) Pretending to get a girl for ar$100 to a Madahos chica is a waste of time and money.

Other boliches like Cattos have a lower bracket, so paying more than ar$200 there is clearly off limits and an unnecessary overpayment.

Another issue (and not a small one) revolves around boliche fees. Out of the ar$342 I paid, ar$142 were for Madahos and the hotel (ar$30 entrance, ar$60 chica drink, ar$52 hotel) There is no way to avoid these costs, even if you want to do these girls for free. Same prices for Cattos are around ar$97.

What I mean is that you cannot take a given price on the air. You have to attach it to a given club to assess it.

2) NEGOTIATION: The aspect the most to blame when overpaying is not negotiating, just giving up what the girl asks and not setting conditions for service. If you secure the conditions you want (time, service, etc) then you stand as a negotiator and the girl will respect you and the deal, regardless if you give a "little more" in your overall price.

In short, doing a serious negotiation set the PROPER SCENARIO and helps fellow mongers to avoid girls accustomed who ask what they want and set their conditions (not the monger's ones)

3) ASSESSMENT: You can assess if there is a high probability that a chica will provide a good service. For instance, try to devise if she is willing to please you, if she is flexible, how she kisses, how she caresses, etc. It is not 100% errorproof, but close to that figure.

That said, you can perceive a good experience beforehand if you are careful enough to watch for the signs.

Take-away: Depending on the chica and the deal, ar$340 in Madahos may not be overpaying and ar$300 in Cattos almost for sure will be overpaying.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Foo Foo Drivel

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    A few know-it-alls on the board will castagate other posters when they spend so much: think of how many times we've read somebody cackling "the chicas have no respect for you if you pay more than 100 pesos an hour" or some such bullshit.
    Andres at least is honest about his post, and doesn't have to hide under a new psuedonym.

Some people don't mind pissing in the pond, pricewise, since it won't really affect them in the long run. It does ruin it for the people who live there, and the people who value BA as a place to come and relax with the chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    I agree. Anybody who pays more than ar$120 pesos for an AVERAGE experience is off base.

Cheers,

Andres
    You know I posted with tongue in cheek, Andres. It's your money and your pleasure. But to be serious for a moment, you willingly parted with 340 pesos for an experience with a chica long before you knew it was going to be an excellent experience.

A few know-it-alls on the board will castagate other posters when they spend so much: think of how many times we've read somebody cackling "the chicas have no respect for you if you pay more than 100 pesos an hour" or some such bullshit. Oftentimes a "stupid tourist price" crack would be thrown into the mix, as well. Which makes me laugh, as we know that nobody here is more a Porteno and a hard-core monger than you are.

I find it hard to square their weighty opinions with your decision to spend 120 bucks on a drill with an unknown chica - that is, unless we disregard their opinions altogether. Frankly, what you spend on a chica is your own business, good or bad, and isn't something that needs commenting on other than as an information-sharing exercise in what things cost.

And more generally, by the way, great series of reports on local boliches.

Andres:

340 pesos?

Don't you know that anybody who pays more than 120 pesos is a stupid Gringo fool who has been ripped off?

Shame on you for causing chica inflation for the rest of us. Of course, it's all about you and your selfish dick, isn't it!

At least he didn't compare it to what he would spend on a couple of drinks at his foo-foo Chicago or DC bar. 200 pesos for Madahos, is unfortunately the lower end these days. Do you ever have any postive chica reports, or just sniping?

Andres:

340 pesos?

Don't you know that anybody who pays more than 120 pesos is a stupid Gringo fool who has been ripped off?

Shame on you for causing chica inflation for the rest of us. Of course, it's all about you and your selfish dick, isn't it!

I agree. Anybody who pays more than ar$120 pesos for an AVERAGE experience is off base.

Cheers,

Andres

Andres:

340 pesos?

Mr Speaker, pause for a question: Are Canadians stupid Gringos or are they in another category?

Andres:,

340 pesos?

Excellent experience with Fiona of Madahos

I went to Madahos yesterday, very early (11:45 PM) Good time to arrive, since it was full of girls but not that many men, and I could secure easily a place next to the bar. 45 minutes later, the place was packed.

Meanwhile, I viewed the selection, finding it much more varied that the night before. There was an ebony woman with a body to die for, and 10 or so stunning girls. One of these was Fiona.

She is from Misiones and has an incredible body (Jessica Rabbit style): Slim waist, round butts, big tits. Her face is average at the most, but that body alone makes up for the whole deal.

When chit-chatting, I discovered a sweet and attentive person. Combined that to the acceptance of my conditions (ar$200, including BBBJ but no CIM) it was a deal. She commanded a drink (ar$60) and we left to the Acapulco transitorio down the street (ar$52 the room)

Great session. One of the best BBBJs I received in years. She was so kind that she offered multiple rounds, but I couldn't stand for it (the 6th night in a row doing boliche hopping)

Even though this experience was expensive (ar$340 total) it was worth the price because it was memorable. Had it been an average experience, I would have deemed it too expensive.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Visit on Tuesday

Back to Madahos, after almost a year. Ar$30 the entrance.

On the surface, the place looks unchanged, but quality of girls definitely went down (70 to 80, although girls claimed 200) Only half of them were doable, and among the ones doable, there were a lot of attitude (like "I'm a princess")

I liked a girl called Micaela, from La Plata. She has a great body, a beautiful face and firm, c-cup breasts, and merits further attention. She was out of base considering Cocodrilo "the worst chica-joint in town" (she never heard of Calypso in Constitución LOL) I may come back to try her, anyway.

My old favorita Débora left the hobby by the end of 2004, a waiter told me. Too bad, she was the best ever to me.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Only a opinion based in my experience. If you want to walk out with a girl for more tahn one hour, you can wait untill 3;00 a. M. Sharp after this it is up to the girl if she comes back to the pub. To be clear, if you have a sweet talk and a you fin the girl in a good mood, with 300 pesos you can spend with her two or even three hours. Of course the girls are tricky, but not all of them.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SobeLizzard
    The bouncer (rude guy) with the pony tail demanded that I buy 4 drinks if I wanted the chick for 8 hours. Four drinks cost (4 x 60 pesos) 80USD. 240 pesos to a local is $240 USD to us in America. Imagine that!

She promised to stay 2 hours for 300 pesos but ended up staying 1 hour.

I was ROB by that Brazilian ***** Brenda.

At this point, I did not return to Madahoe and Blacks was my favorite hangout. The woman are more classey at Blacks. I must have spent $2000USD for 6 over nighters. I bet you can't do that in New York City, Las Vegas, or ant part of North America.

If the girls really likes you and you pay her super big bucks. She will do you Bare Back. Nothing feels better than to fuck a Versace Model bare back.

After doing this chick, you don't want to fuck any ole skank in America.

As Father Guido Sarducchi would say." Gooo Blacks Gooo!

Scubeeee Dooo Beee Doooooo!
    $ 2000 US for 6 nights? In Argentina?

Absurd! Some chicas are laughing their asses off at you.

Dave

So, you're still lots cheaper off than Mitchell Brothers, right? What's $80 to a rich gringo? Did you pay up front too?

Does any newbie actually go back and read posts?

Posting Limitations