Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17 57 63 64 65 66 67 68 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Madahoe Management is runned by Mafia. ROB Alert!

The bouncer (rude guy) with the pony tail demanded that I buy 4 drinks if I wanted the chick for 8 hours. Four drinks cost (4 x 60 pesos) 80USD. 240 pesos to a local is $240 USD to us in America. Imagine that!

She promised to stay 2 hours for 300 pesos but ended up staying 1 hour.

I was robbed by that Brazilian ***** Brenda.

At this point, I did not return to Madaho and Blacks was my favorite hangout. The woman are more classey at Blacks. I must have spent $2000USD for 6 over nighters. I bet you can't do that in New York City, Las Vegas, or ant part of North America.

If the girls really likes you and you pay her super big bucks. She will do you Bare Back. Nothing feels better than to fuck a Versace Model bare back.

After doing this chick, you don't want to fuck any ole skank in America.

As Father Guido Sarducchi would say." Gooo Blacks Gooo!

Scubeeee Dooo Beee Doooooo!

I checked out this place in June. Thay have alot of stunning women in this club. I talked to a few and got some quotes. They asked me how I knew about the 300 price for gringos. After I told them they quoted 300 for TLN.

I didn't take anything out of here but it was fun playing with the girls for awhile.

Enjoy.

The Alphabet

Jesus, even I am going to avoid this place after reading this. And that's saying something.

That's it. The place is history for me.

DWC

Rudeness at Mahados

I tried to check out Mahados last night, but they had me waiting in the lobby for some chica who was supposed to take my 30 pesos. Chicos just walked in with pats on the back, but I was supposed to wait in the lobby like a peasant. I walked out (for a moment the guy lilterally obstructed my exit), and the worst thing was that the guys yelled obscenities at me for walking out. This is a place to avoid. From the peek I got, the chicas down the street at New Port were just as pretty, and there was no crazy 30-peso and 90-peso drink rule. Free the chicas!

The first and only time I went to Madahos I thought it was overpriced. While there were nice chicas here, there are plenty of other places that you don't pay as much for drinks, and find as nice chicas (in my opinion) This obviously shows that some guys will pay whatever the girls want.

It would be interesting to see if their business goes down. There are many people who think that if they pay more, they get more. Black's is a pure example of this, I think.

Dittos

Bennie has got it right. BOYCOTT!

Quote Originally Posted by Bennie
    Boycott! There is a policy for girls to charge as much as possible! Also, I believe the girls have a ¨code of conduct¨ to provide as little service as possible.

Blue Marlin vs. Madahos vs. Rio clubs

I have visited both the Blue Marling, Madahos and numerous clubs in Rio. Madahos is the most expensive for the shortest service by far.

I concurr with the opinions posted about Madahos being ridiculously overpriced for Americans these days. I was there in January 2005 and they had already started those tactics. The sad thing is that Madahos was a favorite of mine and many others who visited Argentina in recent past.

Madahos is lousy compared to the Blue Marlin, where you can have several hours for less than 100 bucks easily without having to buy any overpriced drinks or get pressured to go as fast as possible. The one advantage Madahos has over someplace like Blue Marlin is that you're dealing with freelancers in Blue Marlin, they could rob you or do anything to you if you bring one back who's nuts. Madahos the girls work out of that club so you have more safety.

enforcers

Once I had some chick return with a goon so I went into full on Rambo mode and tossed him off the 14th story of my hotel. Ok that's bullshit, I only stuffed his head in the toilet. Ok that was bullshit as well, nothing like that has ever happened to me either. I was talking to corn row girl at E N once though and she hinted to the fact that she was "very protected" there, so I recon that if you get out of line in their transitorio you might have some problems.

Jacksons right Mr. Butts and it's both your moral and legal responsibility not to let them change the deal once your behind closed doors. This sort of behaviour MUST be nipped in the bud. More than once I've had a chica try that sort of thing, "dollars not pesos", "I didn't understand that you wanted to stick it in THERE and I don't do that" that kind of crap.

I have a good stratagy, start getting dressed and when they ask them what your doing tell them your going back out and they need to get dressed. When they ask you for money just laugh and tell them to get out. About half the time when they realize your not joking they change their mind because the rent is getting dressed. If they don't your only out taxi fare from the boliche to your hotel. Of course this presupposes you didn't pay them in advance.

When they ask me for taxi fare back to the club I laugh again. If you don't do your work on your job you get fired right? Does your boss pay your way home after you get fired? The other advantage to this is the more they ***** back at the club the better because it discourages the others.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Butts
    Hi Bennie,

I am on your side, but arn't you afraid that some enforcer will look you up and beat you up for stiffing the chica?

Veterano
    Hi Mr Butts,

In several years in Buenos Aires, I've never heard of any club or any chica employing "an enforcer", I've never received any 2nd hand reports of any monger being subjected to any "enforcer" style threat or action, I've never been personally threated by any claim that a chica would call "an enforcer", and of all the hours of conversations that I've had with chicas over the years, I've never heard one of them ever refer to having an "enforcer" in their employ or available for hire if needed.

The fact is that these chicas are, for the most part, independent operators, and in fact their personal financial problems are of little interest to anyone other than themselves.

In addition the generally accepted rule is that if a dispute breaks out before the chica is naked, then you don't owe her anything.

Thanks,

Jackson

Madahos

Hi Bennie,

I am on your side, but arn't you afraid that some enforcer will look you up and beat you up for stiffing the chica?

Veterano

Administrator

Venues: 398

Update April 20, 2005

Madaho's dual price policy (200ars for Argentinos, 300ars for foreigners) is being enforced. I heard through reliable first person accounts that a chica I know who works there was recently taken aside by the manager and fired because he had information that she had gone with a foreigner for less than their proscribed price of $300ARS.

I've been a fan of Madahos since they opened two years ago, and given that my apartment is only two blocks away, I've been a frequent visitor, but really, this is BS. It's one thing if the chica wants to play the "stupid foreigner" game and try to get me to pay a ridiculous price, because in a free market I can always walk away, but it's completely different when the club institutes and enforces such a prejudice.

Anyway I've always hated any situation where I was prejudice against because of my country of origin, and thus lately I've been taking my business elsewhere, but now I think it's gotten to the point for everyone who reads this Forum to strongly consider patronizing any of the many alternatives to Madahos.

Smile There is a free pass to Madahos in Argentips travel guide.

Argentips travellers guide that you can pick up at most hotels has a 1 free pass for Madahos. The website is argentips.com.ar

you still have to pay for drinks and girl.

When I made my 1st visit to Madahos there were 30 or so lookers and around 10 guys. It was early. My 1st offer wanted 450 p. she went for 300p back to my place. for BBBJ and multi position.

Smile Madawhores

Last year and the year before I spent about half my trip in Madahos. This year I went once and was so put off by the "professionalism" and outrageous prices that I never returned. Instead I spent all my time outside the Recoleta and spent half as much with ladies every bit as beautiful and a whole lot more GFE. I guess that makes me one of those cheap WSG working STIFFS that Saint likes to write about...

BUT, who's HAPPY baby, who's HAPPY?

Dancers

Two years ago I was able to bring home the "Feature Dancer" (She was HOT) for a 1 drink price (for the house) of 100p and 250p for 1 1/2 hrs with the girl. I've tried only once since with no luck.

Seems like a deal compared to now.

MM

Posting Limitations