Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 64 65 66 67 68
Results 1,006 to 1,017 of 1017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Madaho Car Service

The car service is from a guy who makes his earning in tips from you while at the same time, has a cell so the girls can call him if they want a ride back. He is also something like a bit of extra security for the girls. At least that's the way it was a couple years ago.

On another Madaho note, if you have wild money to throw around, the go-go dance girls are for hire. Late last year I know of someone who wasn't in there for more than 45 minutes and after a little talk with the manager, and I'm sure a wad of cash, he was waltzing out of there with 2 of the dancers.

I think this is NOT an example of 'running amock' of the price structure. It is simply one of those lottery's the girls hope for from time to time. My problem will be if I go in there with the guy, I could be marked as a high roller. As you know, these girls have long memories. Hell, I'll do it anyways just to watch the LCN in full swing. This will take some careful damage control however.

MAG

On my recent trip in Feb/Mar. I visited Madahos no less than 10 nights. I took out a total of 6 different girls. One girl, Kelley from Paraguay, I pulled out twice. She is a very hot/cute blond. Both times I paid $300 pesos and she did BBBJ. I highly recommend her.

I took the (in)-famous Emily out on my last night in town. Had been forwarned about her being a bit possesive. Didn't give her that chance since I was leaving the next day. She gives great service with bbbj. Cost was $300 pesos.

Mondays - Thursdays are packed in here. Friday & Saturday are not that busy. Sundays are dead.

Moondog, glad to have had dinner with you the other night and meet up with you at Madaho's. I absolutely agree with you. From my previous report a girl wouldn't go lower than 450 for me the other night, but last night I was only quoted a comparatively low 300. Looking back, I'm not sure why I've been there every single night this week. The girls are hard cold professionals. Some won't even talk price with you until you buy them a drink now. Sadly, their attitude isn't an off night.

Does Madaho's have a car service now? Instead of hailing a cab for me last night, they brought around a black BMW. When I asked the guy how much the ride was after arriving at my hotel. He said just a tip sir. I gave him 10 pesos which is only about 2 - 4 pesos more than a metered taxi. He said thanks. He also told the girl to call when she was ready to leave and he'd take her back to Madaho's.

Blue Marlin vs. Madahos

Crypton,

I was in San Jose (Costa Rica) 2 years ago so it might have changed but the $100 start price was almost a "joke" among the chicas. They all asked it and like the lottery they might get a taker once in a blue moon. However, with even the slightest negotiation the price came down. The only ones that held to the price were using it as an excuse because they didn't want to go with monger.

Madahos is a different story according to recent reports with many to most of the women sticking to the inflated price.

Arrogance at an all time high.

Stopping by Madahos the other night after a nice dinner with good friends, my expections were high entering the club. Three guys from the dinner were there, and I wanted to hook up with them briefly, and then head to the Triangle.

After paying 30 pesos for a beer, I found the other guys, and proceeded to survery the scene. Close to 100 girls were present, all decked out in various attire, but the arrogance in the air was thick. In all my times that I have been here, there have always been a few girl next door types that were very nice, friendly, and nice looking as well. Not tonight, as the attitude seemed to be, "I''m a Madahos girl, so pay me." I have never seen it so bad. Two weeks ago, we stopped in Black for a few drinks. The girls in there were much nicer. Yes, they ask for more $$, but were much nicer.

Maybe this was an off night, but if it continues, I do not think many guys are going to recommend this place, especially if Black continues to employ really nice girls. I left alone, as did my friends, as they never saw it so bad either.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Mouse, you certainly are right that the 30 peso cover charge buys your first drink, so it's not simply a "cover charge."

I was shocked to see how crowded this place was on my recent visit; it was almost like a normal night club in this respect, rather than the "shopping center" that it is intended to be. I have enjoyed this place very much on past visits, but not this time. Hopefully next time it will be better.

I don't want to beat this dead horse, but the drink they served for the cover charge was the worst gin and tonic I have ever had. I drank about a third of it before I left it on the bar. I think that stuff was distilled from tampons discarded in the ladies' bathroom. Yuck.

Another Costa Rica?

Sounds like Madahos is turning into the Blue Marlin Bar (San Jose, Costa Rica) of Buenos Aires. In reading reports from past couple of years, it seems like at almost any place in Bs As the standard fee was 100-150 pesos. Now the freelancers seem to have upped it to 200 pesos minimum. I am sure this not due to the lack of negotiating skills of the all the pro mongers here - just naive gringos paying too much and the girls figuring out that they can get more than they have been.

The same thing happened in Costa Rica as well (I was there last June but have not yet been to Argentina - been considering with increasing trepidition whether to come this June). At the Blue Marlin Bar - the freelancer hangout in the center of the city - all girls start out at $100 (yes, they quote in dollars and not colones) and many Americans and other tourists pay that much for whatever reason. And Panama also - where it is always $100 and up.

Please correct me if I am wrong - just my thoughts. :-)

Cheers.

Crypton.

Cover Charges

Hunt,

I don't pay cover charges anywhere in BA, but if you had avoided the entry fee at Madahos, you would have paid 30p for your drink at the bar (so it makes NO difference) and that's cheap compared to the ladies' drinks. The Bottom Line is: Madahos has gotten expensive (drinks, girls etc) and there is NO way you'll avoid paying whether getting in, having one or F...k.ng one.

I guess that's why it's been a while since I've kidnapped a Madaho girl. It makes my night with "The Feature Dancer" look like the bargain of the century!

One Mouse's Opinion

Went there last night at about midnight. Pretty full. More men than women though. I guess I missed the crowd. I didn't have a problem finding a seat. I don't know what to say. Madaho's makes me sad. I remember when it opened but it seems like a lady past her prime and not having the sense to stop. The women there are not very hot compared to a couple of years back. I also know more than a few from way back in their Solid Gold days before they switch to the new hot spot Madaho's. They used to be young, hot and bubbly. Now they are older, cold and hard core professionals. Much can be said of the club itself.

It seems being an "amigo de Jackson" doesnīt get one past the entry fee here anymore. Itīs now 30 pesos and your first drink free - on Monday night the place was filled to the brim with men looking around. The ratio of men to women was 1-1 at about 1am when I was there. Plenty of attractive women around, some dogs, some middling. The overcrowded nature of the night, however (NO seats available anywhere) let me to make a swift departure.

madahos - price

I was yesterday night in Madahos and entered in some price negotiations with 4 chicas.

Basically, they all start at 300P, then, based on my negotiations skills, limited spanish skills and the chica's willingness I was able to go down to 200P except for one.

However 200P + 50P bar-fine = 250P it's more than the top internet girls (Heidi, Antonella,...) with no insurance that the service will be on par with thoses great pros. In addition two of 4 were CBJ only.

The assets quality, last night, was good though I did not see any 9 or 10 (always very subjective).

I saw again a small chicks with big boobs, late twenties. I might do this one one day.

FRANS

Administrator

Venues: 398

Madahos

Madahos 1902 Azcuenaga
    Corner of Azcuenaga & Vicente Lopez in Recoleta
    4805-3208 / 4807-1311
    www.madahos.com
    info@madahos.com

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default....5bLAYERS%3d%5d

One of my favorite places, but please don't pay more than $200AR.

Recent inside intel has revealed that the owner has instituted a minimum price policy as follows:

Tourists: $300 pesos per hour.

Argentinos: $200 pesos per hour.

They are attempting to enforce this by requiring the girls to "show them the money" when they return from a date. Of course, there's nothing preventing the girls from showing the required amount that includes their own cash, but then we would have to assume that they actually have some of their own money, and we are talking about chicas here.

In addition, the chica drink prices have increased to $50.00AR minimum, and they appear to have done away with the special "Madahos" drinks that were being offered at a higher price.

Finally, they have reduced the maximum number of drinks that you need to by for the girl to leave for the night from 3 drinks to 2, which means now that you can pay $100ar for two drinks and the chica doesn't have to return (of course wether or not you do a TLN is another issue)

Update April 20, 2005

Madaho's dual price policy described above is being enforced. I heard through reliable first person accounts that a chica I know who works there was recently taken aside by the manager and fired because he had information that she had gone with a foreigner for less than their proscribed price of $300ARS.

I've been a fan of Madahos since they opened two years ago, and given that my apartment is only two blocks away, I've been a frequent visitor, but really, this is BS. It's one thing if the chica wants to play the "stupid foreigner" game and try to get me to pay a ridiculous price, because in a free market I can always walk away, but it's completely different when the club institutes and enforces such a prejudice.

Anyway I've always hated any situation where I was prejudice against because of my country of origin, and thus lately I've been taking my business elsewhere, but now I think it's time for everyone who reads this Forum to strongly consider patronizing any of the many alternatives to Madahos.

Posting Limitations