Thread: Madahos

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Damn! No BBBJ! No dfk! 350 us$! Not worth it.

Can you post pics? Or send by private message?
    I wonder if that was one of his conditions for the deal. I told him on the Black thread to hit every point and then not pay until the deal was done. He might not have had the language for it though. Good first report though.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ThugStar84  [View Original Post]
    She did let me take a couple of pics of her with clothes on.
    Damn! No BBBJ! No dfk! 350 us$! Not worth it.

Can you post pics? Or send by private message?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Yesterday

I went to Madahos yesterday instead of Black. Have to say there were a decent number of guys there, but more girls.

I think the place really gets started closer to 1am. I got there at 11. 45. Left with girl around 1. 15.

* 200 P to get in (includes 1 drink). Local brand drinks only. Extra 10p if you want Jack Daniels for example.

* 400 P for a chica drink!

* Some fine ass bunnies quoted 2000 Pesos initially, then came down to 1500 p. Wouldn't go down further. So I skipped them. But they had a great ass and titz.

I ended up taking out a cute smaller peruvian girl (my hotel) that spoke a bit of english. For about an hour, she quoted 1100 (basically everything I had) + cab ride. I had the condoms already. So overall, I paid 1100 p (girl) + 80 p (cab, both ways, normally 25p on meter each way) , + 200 p (entry fee) + 400 p (1 Chica drink) = 1780 p! Or about 350 USD.

She was nice and all. But we limited it to safe sex. BJ with condom, standard fucking, no DFK. Even her titz, she resisted sucking, but let me do it. Ate some pussy, not much. She was ok with me cumin on her titz.

Overall, probably overpaid, but I was sort of expecting that. She did let me take a couple of pics of her with clothes on. And gave mer her cell phone so we can do this when she is not working at madams. She said something about the girls having to get at least 3 chica drinks since that is how Madahos makes their money. She let with me after her first drink. Wasn't rushing me too much though.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ThugStar84 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    Left with a chica after 3-4 scouting chats and couple drinks. Usual $300 USD just to see gringo reaction ask before getting into the more serious ask, mostly opening in the 1000-1200 peso range.
    Anyone have any recent pics of the chicas asking these prices? If you don't want to post them can you pm them or I can give you my email addy. I am interested to see what makes them so special. Of the 33 pics currently in the Madahos thread there was 2-3 that were in the 9-10 scale range (imo).

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SunSeeker For This Post:

Maybe enhanced due to weather. Rain and cold. But about what I see.

Been in 3x since arriving couple weeks ago. One rainy Sunday was absolute crap. Dog house, few chicas and guys. Just scouted and left.

Second time on weekday last week around 12:30am. Pretty decent. 3/4 full tank of girls. So not the fullest I've seem but reasonable pool of chicas. Some really nice, some pretty nice, lot in the do-able middle but nothing special, some dogs I would have never seen in there 2008. These are looks ratings only.

Left with a chica after 3-4 scouting chats and couple drinks. Usual $300 USD just to see gringo reaction ask before getting into the more serious ask, mostly opening in the 1000-1200 peso range.

Last Sunday no rain and decent weather other than just being bs. As winter cold. Maybe 40% of the full house stable of chicas I'd expect on a thur night. Mix of pretty decent to really bad (looks wise). Didn't take anyone out, just scouted and chatted a bit.

Not sure if from weekday action the pussy market is low demand. There was reasonable amount of guys leaving with chicas - didn't seem like desperate conditions of you're a Madahos girl

I've always found Madahos to be a nice sure thing place when wanting to try some new girls with minimal effort or off night / break from usual regulars / sugar babes.

But for sure with their current prices, not for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    It's been well posted I was well known in Madahos, last three times I have been in there zero guys maybe 15 girls. Looks like they went too far on the pricing. Last visit was a few days. Before I left a Few weeks ago, I got in for free went looked around and took a piss, and made a gracefully exit. This was the Friday before I left I think. At 1 am primetime.

Would be curious for more data points.

The whole pussy market has low demand right now, its like weed the price never goes down!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

It's been well posted I was well known in Madahos, last three times I have been in there zero guys maybe 15 girls. Looks like they went too far on the pricing. Last visit was a few days. Before I left a Few weeks ago, I got in for free went looked around and took a piss, and made a gracefully exit. This was the Friday before I left I think. At 1 am primetime.

Would be curious for more data points.

The whole pussy market has low demand right now, its like weed the price never goes down!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    ... Looks like the less literate our population, the higher probability of winning wars everywhere we go.
    Really? Iraq, Afghanistan? You have an interesting definition of "winning". (No doubt that we have a really strong military. But I haven't seen much winning recently.)

Bob

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AllIWantIsLove For This Post:

Grammar

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    The first comma should be a semi-colon because there are independent clauses on both sides.
    Thank you sir. I will try to do better in the future!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by LukeSkywalker  [View Original Post]
    45 years is a very long time. There have been a lot of changes in Tijuana. You probably would not recognize the place anymore.

3, 4 years ago, mayor Jorge Hanks decided to clean up the streets around La Zona Rojas, got rid of these messy and smelly trash bins at every corner, repaved and landscaped the streets, new sidewalks, better drainage, better lighting and lots of security cameras everywhere. La Zona is very nice, clean, smelling good now.

The mayor was trying to force the street chicas to get off the streets and show their "inventories" inside hotels' lobbies, but was met with massive demonstrations with hundreds of chicas. The street girls went back to leaning against hotels' walls as in Mexico's finest traditions.

Hong Kong club expanded and remodeled and went on a national recruitment program, promising the girls $80 fuck sessions, lots of $8 ficha drinks which the girls get half, providing cheap housing in its hotel. Some of the most beautiful girls in Mexico headed to Tijuana for work, stripping, hooking. In any given night, you should be able to find girls of any size, shape, skin / hair color to fancy any taste. The girls also rotate among the big cities, Tijuana, Acapulco, Monterrey, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas etc. Making the selection very good.

Tijuana girls are nice, young, sweet, sexy, good-looking. I don't have to go anywhere else in the world.
    Thanks!

Sounds great!

I use to collect the different "Fichas" from the clubs but I lost them when I moved!

I'd be glad to meet you there some day but that's as far north as I can go!

TL.

P. S. Still have to dodge bullits!

Grammar head

Is this Dickhead some sort of middle school teacher?

I wish he pays as much attention to the wet and tight pussies down South as he does someone else's grammar. Picking on grammar and pretty soon the sexy posts will dry up!

A good part of the population of US of A are now either illiterate or can only speak, not write, ghetto English, but we don't let that bother us, do we?

Looks like the less literate our population, the higher probability of winning wars everywhere we go.

The first comma should be a semi-colon because there are independent clauses on both sides.

Dickhead. What's the third error?

But not write better. Three errors in two sentences.
    I get the two instances of "then" instead of "than". But I can't find a third error.

Thanks, Bob

But not write better. Three errors in two sentences.
    I know, we are not all as good as you!

La Zona's half a century of progress

45 years is a very long time. There have been a lot of changes in Tijuana. You probably would not recognize the place anymore.

3, 4 years ago, mayor Jorge Hanks decided to clean up the streets around La Zona Rojas, got rid of these messy and smelly trash bins at every corner, repaved and landscaped the streets, new sidewalks, better drainage, better lighting and lots of security cameras everywhere. La Zona is very nice, clean, smelling good now.

The mayor was trying to force the street chicas to get off the streets and show their "inventories" inside hotels' lobbies, but was met with massive demonstrations with hundreds of chicas. The street girls went back to leaning against hotels' walls as in Mexico's finest traditions.

Hong Kong club expanded and remodeled and went on a national recruitment program, promising the girls $80 fuck sessions, lots of $8 ficha drinks which the girls get half, providing cheap housing in its hotel. Some of the most beautiful girls in Mexico headed to Tijuana for work, stripping, hooking. In any given night, you should be able to find girls of any size, shape, skin / hair color to fancy any taste. The girls also rotate among the big cities, Tijuana, Acapulco, Monterrey, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas etc. Making the selection very good.

Tijuana girls are nice, young, sweet, sexy, good-looking. I don't have to go anywhere else in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    Tijuana is a good bargain place. Haven't been since I was in the Marines 45 years ago and boy it was cheaper then. I still remember a chick who could smoke a cigarette with her snatch. Regarding Madaho's, like I mentioned before, in my last 4 or 5 visits I never even visited. Why bother?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeSkywalker For This Post:

The pretty and sexy Spanish looks

Must feel good to do 8 girls a night.

I go more for quality than quantity. What's the point of fucking 8 dead fish? If I find a girl who looks pretty and healthy and who can express her passion in sexy ways, I would rather do the same girls 8 times a night.

I started going to Tijuana about 2000. There were 3 main clubs that were popular, Hong Kong, Adelitas and Chicago. These clubs were popular because most of the girls have the sweet, gentle, light-skinned Spanish looks. The other smaller bars did have more brown-skinned Aztecs girls or mixed. But with the right curves, some do look sexy in their own ways. Not all Aztecs girls are short and chubby.

Since 2008, Hong Kong Club expanded and remodeled into a first-class strip club. It manages to recruit good-looking young girls from all over Mexico to come to work. Some HK girls look as good, or even better, than international super models or Hollywood movie stars. There are always a dozen girls stripping or doing lesbian sex on stage at various times every night. Sure beats watching the Tango or Samba shows down South hehe.

Unlike other cities in Mexico, Tijuana is unique that the best-looking girls from all over Mexico are recruited to those bars, where they can make good money quickly. You should look at Tijuana's picture gallery to have a feel. I am of the opinion that, recently it's easier and more convenient to find young, good-looking girls in Tijuana than in both Argentina and Brazil, much cheaper too.

I took the Paraguyan girl from Cafe Orleans because there was nothing younger, skinnier or better looking that afternoon from any bar or cafe. I also pulled a girl from Hook one night. It was so dark in Hook that she turned out much older, like late 40's, and uglier in the street light. I also regretted pulling her. Did pull one very beautiful girl in a club downtown Montevideo, Uruguay, nice, slim, pretty slinky girl. Her pussy smelled like a dead fish. It killed the romance. i fucked her then got rid of her quickly. I hate foul-smelling girls.

Now a day you will be shocked by a large population of Mexican girls in Tijuana with nice, clean, sexy, innocent Spanish looks, light skin, slim, slinky model figures. Think of Tijuana as the Madrid of the new world.

Been going to Tijuana every week, sometimes 2 to 3 times a week. Have not gotten my ass shot off by narcos yet. It feels clean and pretty safe in the crowded and well-lighted Zona Roja with tons of policia on patrol day and night. Think of them as your personal bodyguards. I have not been shaken down for cervezas money for at least 4 years.

The government has cleaned up the police force a lot. You can tell they are very professional now, modeled after LAPD's SS storm troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    $25. 00 girls, $4. 00 drinks, Donkey Shows, and a filty fucking country full of drug addicts and girls that look like Aztecs!

I would arrive in Boy' Town around 9pm and immediately start slamming drinks and chicas!

Usually fucked 8 girls per night, well it was really 7 because I would do 1 twice.

When I arrived and when I left. Usually around 7:30am!

Some where 3-ways and 1 was a 4-way, that's a lot of work though!

But I had to be super drunk and it had to be night time.

It's a horrible place during the day and so are most of the girls!

Depressing!

Now with the drug related killings and the US Border Patrol, Homeland Assholes it's just not much fun anymore!

Now you have to dodge bullits and police bribes.

And AIDS!

Very prevalent in Mexico, down here just the Trannies have it!

If the Paraguayan Jungle Bunny was SOOOOO Fucking Ugly why did you fuck her?

You with such good taste in women, I'm shocked!

Mexico is truly 3rd world, some of the girls are spectacular but the White, Italian Argies, not likely to fuck for money can be very, very attractive and will help you produce attractive little bastards!

There is a good reason that BA is the "Paris of the South!"

TL.

I do miss Boy's Town! And the "extra" $5k a week from my doctor's visits!

Exciting at times, too much so!

Posting Limitations