Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 43 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

New Hook

Sad but true. Well technically the place in the photo was Cattos. So many good memories at both Hook and Cattos. Madahos is now a bank.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Keep.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by SimonNY  [View Original Post]
    Is Hook still open and does it have the highest quality girls?
    No, and thus no.

Hook

Is Hook still open and does it have the highest quality girls?

Yes , I have heard the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Word on the street today is that Monica may open a club/bar in the Recoleta this month (July). But I did not hear that from Monica.
    Yes , I have heard the same thing.

TL.

Good News !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The 2 Bars are OPEN and the bar called Nuevo Estilo or Pampita with the excellent selection of Helpers is Closed but those girls are now at Keep and 977 !

Later,

TL.
    Word on the street today is that Monica may open a club/bar in the Recoleta this month (July). But I did not hear that from Monica.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroinba  [View Original Post]
    Hi Cowpie Thank you for you message. Colombia is most defiantly on my list, this trip. Over the last many months I have been looking at whats going on there, and that place is right up my alley.

I imagine it is like BA used to be.

Look forward to my Colombian exploration, and to be back in BA.

Best wishes.
    Hey Pedro,

If you like, send me a PM when you arrive in Baires and we can retain Tejanolibre for a tour of his "hotspots". -HGL.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldTravel69  [View Original Post]
    It is getting into their Winter time.
    Good point. The only time I ever brought an overcoat (a car coat to be more precise) to Bs As was in July (my first trip). It was the day it snowed (and accumulated on the ground). Although, in the interest of traveling light, I never brought one, again. I'll throw a cashmere v-neck sweater under my sport coat and I can handle almost any Bs As weather.

Dress Warm

It is getting into their Winter time.

Thanks for the feed back TL. I will be booking my ticket for July.

Best wishes.

Pedro.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The 2 Bars are OPEN and the bar called Nuevo Estilo or Pampita with the excellent selection of Helpers is Closed but those girls are now at Keep and 977 !

Later,

TL.
    I went by Keep tonight, (next to the former Hook), and it's permanently closed. The name has even been removed.

Keep

Thanks for the feed back TL. I will be booking my ticket for July.

Best wishes.

Pedro.
    I went by Keep tonight, (next to the former Hook), and it's permanently closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawman  [View Original Post]
    Pedro, i feel the same way you do. I am going to be in cali (penon) on aug 6-22 and in medellin (poblado) from aug 22 - sept 18. Hit me up bro, we'll grab a beer.

Old coach, i would be more afraid to see what passes for a provider over there, let alone what passes for customer service :/.

I guess something has to pay for the generous welfare packages, and since they are already taxed ot of house amd home, hyperinflation it will have to be.
    Hey Pedro, I'm planning to return to Medellin in August for a week or so during your stay in Poblado, if your interested let me know maybe we can meet up and compare notes and strategy.

Hi Cowpie Thank you for you message. Colombia is most defiantly on my list, this trip. Over the last many months I have been looking at whats going on there, and that place is right up my alley.

Best wishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCoach  [View Original Post]
    Just returned from Norway where prices are off the planet - beer USD 15-20 , taxi ride from airport to hotel (35km) USD 250.Shudder to think what Chica prices are.
    Pedro, i feel the same way you do. I am going to be in cali (penon) on aug 6-22 and in medellin (poblado) from aug 22 - sept 18. Hit me up bro, we'll grab a beer.

Old coach, i would be more afraid to see what passes for a provider over there, let alone what passes for customer service :/.

I guess something has to pay for the generous welfare packages, and since they are already taxed ot of house amd home, hyperinflation it will have to be.

Best wishes.
    Just returned from Norway where prices are off the planet - beer USD 15-20 , taxi ride from airport to hotel (35km) USD 250.Shudder to think what Chica prices are.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowpie  [View Original Post]
    Hey Pedro if your looking to monger check out Columbia, I was in Medellin for 2 weeks and the cost of living is nearly half the of B.A.

Columbia is much better in all most all ways, Airfare, lodging, food, climate, chica looks, skills, and most of all price. Mongering cost is on average $50 US, B.A.(Exedra) around $100 US.

Check out.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living

Best wishes.

Posting Limitations