Thread: Ness

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

New Ness, I guess

I went to Ness today at 1:30 (am, obviously). I'm not sure if the place is still called Ness, but it's the same place where Ness was. For those wondering: Catto's/Keep and Hook are gone, gone, gone.

How to describe what Ness looks like today?

It pretends to be a restaurant of sorts. A place where the main service is food. There is a sign outside touting hamburgers and "day's special" (yes, at 1:30 am).

Inside, the same bar is there, but now four or five tables. There is at least a waiter, and they serve food. I mean, t-bones, burgers, salads, stuff like that. The old gray-hair barman was there as well (behind the bar). A little older of course.

Patrons? I counted 17. All aged people.

Music? They had a TV over the entrance on. A music videos channel. That was it.

Light? Quite, as suits a restaurant, what did you expect!

Ladies? I counted 10. 10 as cardinal. 10 ladies.

Where the ladies a "10". No way! A "9"? Forget it. I don't have the time to wait untill you get down to the bottom. They where 1s and 0s. All 10 of them. No kiding.

Where the ladies and the patrons engaging? Yes.

Outside, on Suipacha between Paraguay and Córdoba, there where some 6 to 8 SW.

I left, heading to Cocodrilo.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Open

Ness is open and with some chicas. How long will it last? Who knows? Get your tired and lazy asses in there. The chicas will scatter if there aren't any clients showing up.

Closed.

Ness is closed by legal order. There are legal notices stuck on its door. Same situation as Hook.

Trump, Ness, Buenos Aires and the Titanic

Most of the activity in this board has been in the political threads. Trump this, Trump that. What does it say about the state of Buenos Aires' nightlife? Regreatfully, loads. And not of the good variety. We even have a thread titled "Is Bs As dead?". Its mere existence answers the question.

Reporting on mongering activities, I feel a little bit like the musicians playing on the Titanic's deck after the iceberg hit. With such a spirit is that I steped into Ness last Monday 11th on my way to Hook. I hadn't been inside since my last report (see below), which was before the shut down. I had read that the pole was gone, but swear to God, I did not expect what I saw.

I laughed. Not histerically. Not a mild smile. Just an honest, pure, laugh.

It's a little difficult to explain. Let me see if I can.

Apparently, the intention was to make Ness look like a coffee shop, a regular tea house, the type of bar you would get into at 10:30 or 16:00 in downtown Buenos Aires to get a cup of coffee chit chat with a friend and then move over. But this was intended inside Ness, so the result is so ridiculous ...

They installed tables, but of course, regular size (and height) tables are too large for the place. So they have very small tables, that are also very low. Almost as if designed for midgets.

The chairs, are too low too, in the same scale as the tables.

The tables have red under-tablecloth, and then a regular white tablecloth on top. Just as it was a traditional tea house.

The place is very well lit.

I'd have to assume that this is a strategy to avoid a shut down, on the argument of legitimacy. I can't understand how anyone would bet on this deffense strategy.

Inside there were 6 chicas and a matching number of clients. Coming back to Trump, he would say "solid 2s".

No music that I recall, but maybe there was some and I was just too much in shock. No pole of course, and no place to even try to dance (there were like 6 or 7 of this mini-tables).

The bartender I recall from way back, the white-hair rather old guy, was not there.

And 90 seconds after I got in, neither was I.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

It was open toight

Quote Originally Posted by Local  [View Original Post]
    I tried to step into Ness today at 0:45 on my way to Hook, just to see the ruins for myself. The door seemed locked, nobody was at the door, there were two dim colour lights on inside, but no noice at all. Maybe it was open and I just needed to pull de door harder. Or maybe it was closed tonight. The chicas I took out from Hook later (see report in the Hook thread) told me Ness is indeed open for business and found it curious that I found the door shut.
    It was open four sure tonight, quite a few guys were outside smoking also. I just didn't go in because some street tout followed me asking me to go in. I don't want to deal with some sore of having to pay for the street tout. I was open for sure though.

Maybe closed tonight

I tried to step into Ness today at 0:45 on my way to Hook, just to see the ruins for myself. The door seemed locked, nobody was at the door, there were two dim colour lights on inside, but no noice at all. Maybe it was open and I just needed to pull de door harder. Or maybe it was closed tonight. The chicas I took out from Hook later (see report in the Hook thread) told me Ness is indeed open for business and found it curious that I found the door shut.
    Last edited by Local; 09-18-16 at 11:17. Reason: Typo

Dismal

In about 1AM for a 1/2 hour and a whisky. $180p the drink. Three Dominicanas and cumbia. No dancers and no place to dance. No pole. A waste of time and money. Maybe things will get better here but it will take some doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassmusssein  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they think the same about you...
    Perfect answer man... Then again is Dickhead who stated that so .... Let him be... He is always hating.... And it's all in his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    Q: What is the going rate for a dominicana in Buenos Aires?

A: Who cares? They're worthless!
    Maybe they think the same about you...

Q: What is the going rate for a dominicana in Buenos Aires?

A: Who cares? They're worthless!

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Ness has re-opened. Not much more to report. Stuck my head in about 10:30. A few Dominicanas milling about and a bar keep from back in the day.
    Any ideas about the rates of the chicas?

Open

Ness has re-opened. Not much more to report. Stuck my head in about 10:30. A few Dominicanas milling about and a bar keep from back in the day.

Another good sign

I have it on pretty reliable info that Ness will be reopening at some point. The light has been on of late and I made some inquires and supposedly there is a plan to reopen. Perhaps the plan for the city is to make a little red light district down there on Suipacha. The chicks are still verboten in Exedra and maybe because it's too in your face. Further up Suipacha the cops don't seem to want to do much about the drug trade or violence, and around the old Triangle area seems like hookers will be ok.

It's Argentina so until I'm getting over charged for a bottle of water it's only rumors but the rumors are running in the right direction.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Ness

If anyone is going to Ness soon please say hello to three of my friends Roxana, Belen and Silvia. Tell them Pete the traveler said hello! I won't be back for a couple months, but these ladies rock and I'm not talking about their job, but rather just in general nice people. Let me know if you see them.

So my recent experience has been that Ness is actually more fun than Hook. Hook was slam bam give me money. Ness is chill, relax, have a drink.

This is 180 degree change for me. I think Ness has improved and Hook has become the place 8's go to play on their cell phones.

Pete.

Excellent report

Great work. Keep them coming. Perfect description of the Ness "ambiance".

Quote Originally Posted by Local  [View Original Post]
    My last exersice in threesomes this week was today 2:00 am in Ness.

Day mongering vs night mongering is a subject of debate now and then in AP, and of course it all just boils down to personal tastes and circumstances. Beyond the availability of pussy material, Ness offers an experience that can only be found in the night mongering arena. When I got there, the TV on top of the door was showing the anual rodeo and folklore festival in Jesus Maria, Cordoba (video content capable of destroying sexual appetite to anyone even after years of abstinence), a "singer" was covering cumbia hits with a lousy karaoke equipment, about 6 old and poorly dressed clients were dancing with chicas so ugly that if I met them in the street in daylight I'd cross to the other sidewalk just to be safe, and everybody seemed to be having a good time, wheater of the happy or melancolic variety.

There was a very well built brunete doing the pole, with excelent skill and taste. Has a tatto with the name "ELSA" on the bottom of her back (some chica told me ELSA was her mother, I can't recall her name). Her number finished with a complete strip-tease. I can't confirm if she goes out too.

I took two chicas out: Antonella (in Platynum she is Kendra and Antonella in the "Fantasies" section), and Jamila (or Janina or Yanina). Yanina seemed relatively new to the business, and Antonella, who is obviously a veteran going back to Desert Storm, treated her as a disciple. Both are slim, well built, between 160/165 cm tall. Antonella has natural boobs but her face has been reworked several times. Yanina has artificial boobs, the material used is too firm to my taste. The passage of time and maybe substances has affected the capacity of Antonella to comunicate effectively, both at a pronunciation and grammar levels, but if you pay attention some interesting conversation can develop. Yanina is fresh, very simple person, that can be easily understood. Being a woman with needs and ambition, Yanina's goal is to be able to work in Hook (which she should be able to considering the quality of her body and an average-looking face).

The service was very good. Both focusing on my own pleasure (each one with her own style). AR $ 1.000 for each (which I belive was probably too much) felt like well spent.

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations