Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

BREAKING NEWS: IMA Selects Hook to join the Seven Wonders of the Modern Monger World

According to the International Monger Association (IMA) Hook has been selected to join the Seven Wonders of the Modern Monger World.

Blacks, Buenos Aires - a legend in its time.

Pattaya, Thailand - No comment.

Hotel Del Rey, San Jose, Costa Rica - Monger Mecca.

Bunny Ranch, Nevada - Currently operated by the IRS.

PlayClub, Cartagena, Colombia - Favorite of the US Secret Service.

Help Disco - Rio de Janeiro - capacity 500 mongers, another legend.

Hook -Buenos Aires. One of the last of the boliches.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Why do girls have vaginas?

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Seriously I'm not trying to bust your ass but I honestly just realized this after I read this. I probably wouldn't bother talking to them either if they weren't selling pussy. There are some exceptions but for the most part except for the really ridiculous stuff they do a lot of them are kind of boring. A lot of them are really sweet, I've known plenty that were nice people, but not very interesting when vertical.
    That reminds me of an old monger joke:

Why do women have vaginas?

So men will talk to them.

The corollary of the is:

Why do men have wallets?

So women will talk to them.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

If they were smart....

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    The average chica (hooker) does not know how to invest or save, much less invest in foreign currency. To think otherwise is self-delusion. Their investment acumen is limited to a cell phone, some clothes, and their boy friend. The chicas who invest are the EXCEPTION, not the rule. If they were smart, they would not be hooking.

Tres3.
    I wouldn’t be quick to make any blanket judgement about the general lack of intelligence of the typical boliche girl, at least the ones in Argentina.

Some of Boliche girls are very smart and ambitious and do very well in life. One became the first lady of the country and defacto president when her husband became ill; another became the the first female president of any country in the world.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JamesBond69 For This Post:

Most Do Not Know How to Invest in Themselves, Much Less Foreign Currency

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky2  [View Original Post]
    They can invest in foreign currency and the ones that have acquired some wealth have done so. It is not rocket science.....just diligence.
    The average chica (hooker) does not know how to invest or save, much less invest in foreign currency. To think otherwise is self-delusion. Their investment acumen is limited to a cell phone, some clothes, and their boy friend. The chicas who invest are the EXCEPTION, not the rule. If they were smart, they would not be hooking.

Tres3.

They have the option

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    You can not save money in Argentina. Between changing the money all together and inflation, devaluing, etc. Its neigh on impossible. In Argentina you need to invest. That is beyond the mental capacity of most of these girls.
    They can invest in foreign currency and the ones that have acquired some wealth have done so. It is not rocket science.....just diligence.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky2 For This Post:

The doctor makes that money for most of his life. The chicca makes her money for a few years, and then things start going down hill. A chicka needs to make all she can, and save, all she can while her looks and body allow. Most do not.

Tres3.
    You can not save money in Argentina. Between changing the money all together and inflation, devaluing, etc. Its neigh on impossible. In Argentina you need to invest. That is beyond the mental capacity of most of these girls.

[Deleted by Admin]
    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove homosexual references in the text. Please do not post homosexual references in the Forum. Thanks!

We don't judge but there are better sites for you to find large uncut, well, you know whats.

Best of luck to you with that.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    let's face it normally they wouldnt bother even talking to if they didnt offer fistful of money.
    Seriously I'm not trying to bust your ass but I honestly just realized this after I read this. I probably wouldn't bother talking to them either if they weren't selling pussy. There are some exceptions but for the most part except for the really ridiculous stuff they do a lot of them are kind of boring. A lot of them are really sweet, I've known plenty that were nice people, but not very interesting when vertical.

For the money they do make, they are paying their boyfriends
    Golden words! 200% true.

I've had this discussion a thousand times

Argentine Wages:

A doctor in a public hospital makes about 1,500 for a 24 hour shift. $115.

A good accountant on salary makes around 25,000 a month. $ 2,000.

The kid selling you a coke at the kiosko makes about 5500 a month $450.

Average wage 6,000 a month = $461.

Sweat shop 3,000 month $240.

Desk clerk. 10,000 month $800.

Shitty business people?

These girls have no skills, nothing to sell but their bodies and flirting/seduction skills and are making more in one hour than a doctor makes in 24 hours. I would say they are fairly good in business.
    There are some, very few, that realize how short this career will be and use it to springboard their lives. They approach it as a business and maximize their earnings through competitive pricing and superior service, just as any self employed service professional would. These are not the shitty business people I refer to. I've known 8 or 10 that have bought houses, apartments and real businesses. Some of them just use this biz to pay their bills while they go to school. I salute these smart entrepreneurs.

The shitty business people I'm referring to are the ones that spend all night long in the club looking at their cell phones asking per hour for what a doctor makes in a 24 hour period. They go to work 5-6 nights a week and blank half the nights. For the money they do make, they are paying their baby sitters, boyfriends, and usually supporting their extended families as well. They never have any credit on their phones and after 3-5 years the still only own the clothes on their backs. After they can't compete at Hook they slide to Ness or clubs like the one on Marcello T. Then it's Exedra then after that the street or they are answering a phone in a remiseria. I just had one of them desperately asking for work, any kind of work at all last week.

I'm not going to fight with you about this hoss, I mean no disrespect at all. The chick I was talking about turned down 4-8000 pesos a month in a steady gig. She knows I have the money, she knows it would be steady work, and she passed it up because it wasn't 60% more which is what she charges each individual guy for a first date. No volume discount on a non marginal product is really bad business.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Some Save, Some Don't

The doctor makes that money for most of his life. The chicka makes her money for a few years, and then things start going down hill. A chicka needs to make all she can, and save, all she can while her looks and body allow. Most do not.

Tres3.
    Some save and some don't, just like anyone else although it's not easy for anyone to save in Argentina with 30- 40 inflation a year. I don't find them any dumber or smarter then anyone else, except they found a way to make allot more money than they normally might.

I know one girl at Hook who owns a kiosk that she bought with her earnings and has several employees. Another is making and selling bikini. Most of them are very good with sales, so maybe something will come out of it after they lose their looks.

If they worked in a kiosk - and that’s what they would have to do if they don't have any skills or family connections - they would make about 6,000 pesos a month. If they get a client a night (and most do) and work 5 nights a week that’s 30,000 pesos a month.

So it’s not a bad deal but also it’s not easy work. They go to work not knowing if they will make anything and their job involves having to go through dozens of job interviewsa night, with many potential clients that let's face it normally they wouldn’t bother even talking to if they didn’t offer fistful of money.

I Disagree

Argentine Wages:

Shitty business people?

These girls have no skills, nothing to sell but their bodies and flirting/seduction skills and are making more in one hour than a doctor makes in 24 hours. I would say they are fairly good in business.
    The doctor makes that money for most of his life. The chicka makes her money for a few years, and then things start going down hill. A chicka needs to make all she can, and save, all she can while her looks and body allow. Most do not.

Tres3.

Shitty business people ?

They are shitty business people who have no understanding of their market
    Argentine Wages:

Shitty business people?

Two things

There lives are very difficut compared to mine. Most are single mothers, without savings and they often talk about how difficult living in Argentina - traveling is expensive, food is expensive, everything is expensive, the American dream of owning a house is not possible, making lots of money, etc, etc.

But I must say so far - knock on wood -all the girls are very nice to chat with seem amazingly well adjusted. I haven't met a weirdo yet like the one you mentioned. More weird are some of the men I've met at Hook to be honest:-).

PS.

I do think Dr. Ruiz has a point. Probably the chica didn't feel good about the situation, being part of a threesome with a married man and his wife but she got paid.

Up front and then tried to get out of the situation as soon as possible. It' not the usual situation at Hook. Unlike in America where you see couples and Lesbian couples at strip clubs I never saw any women in Hook that weren't working there.
    1. I have been called many things but Dr Ruiz is a first. Have stethoscope will travel, freelance gynecological exams no charge.

2. I have no, zero, none, not a bit of sympathy for these chicks. Regardless of what anybody says I have been coming here for years (2002) and I used to fuck tons of chicks out of this place for 50 bucks. (I swear to fucking god it's pistols at dawn with the first guy that says it's always been 100, I'm not talking about what I heard, I'm talking about what I personally did, it's my direct fucking experience) I would go there a couple times a week, take a chick home, generally speaking the only rule was if they did anal of not. Pick them up, have a drink, mess around in the club, a little in the taxi, then a nice relaxed session at the house.

Now it's 1700 fucking pesos and most of them have more rules than a school teacher. They spend most of their time at the club with their noses in their fucking phones and they are looking to jump you for 1700 and be back in an hour. I know them and THEY have told me they blank about half their nights. There is one of them that I offered 1,000 to swing by my place before work, fuck me, then walk into work with the baby sitter and transportation paid with some left over. I would have done it once or twice a week and she fucking passed. Not to mention my place is a block and a half from the club.

We all know another chick that works there that has a guy that would set her up for fucking life and she can't even be bothered to go to dinner with him.

They are shitty business people who have no understanding of their market and they suffer for it. No sympathy at all.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I'm not going to throw any darts but I'll give you something to ponder because I have had experiences like this as well.

None of us are responsible for the string of bad decisions people make to get where they are. I have lost count of the number of chicks like her I've met, and have nearly lost count of the number of chicks like her who ended up where they were after turning down better offers. For whatever reason so many of these chicks seem to be compelled to make the worst possible choices regarding their lives.

This chick knew she was cheating you (yes you have a part because you paid her first, settle that in the bar next time, if they insist pass) but once she was cheating you then she had to move the guilt for that from her to you by telling you that you shouldn't be doing this because you're in a couple. She was probably also venting on you because the baby daddy did the same thing to her as soon as she started showing.

If that ever happens again I'd just throw her out of the room and finish fucking the wife. Well not me fucking your wife, but you get the picture.

I do have to throw one dart though. You have a wife that likes to chase hookers with you, you can't vent about anything hoss.

Just saying,

DR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Hooks yesterday night with the wife. And this time, we had one of the worst experiences ever. (can't win anytime I guess).
    It's 11 in the morning, I'm venting on this forum.
    Hi Belmont,

That's an unusual experience. I can't say I've had anything like this happened to me at Hook. Usually if you have an hour session after the sex is over you get to spend some time chatting. Usually the chica isn't interested in you except to know when you are leaving, as she is looking for regular clients.

But the chicas talk about themselves and it's very interesting. There lives are very difficut compared to mine. Most are single mothers, without savings and they often talk about how difficult living in Argentina - traveling is expensive, food is expensive, everything is expensive, the American dream of owning a house is not possible, making lots of money, etc, etc.

But I must say so far - knock on wood -all the girls are very nice to chat with seem amazingly well adjusted. I haven't met a weirdo yet like the one you mentioned. More weird are some of the men I've met at Hook to be honest:-).

PS.

I do think Dr. Ruiz has a point. Probably the chica didn't feel good about the situation, being part of a threesome with a married man and his wife but she got paid.

Up front and then tried to get out of the situation as soon as possible. It' not the usual situation at Hook. Unlike in America where you see couples and Lesbian couples at strip clubs I never saw any women in Hook that weren't working there.

Posting Limitations