Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

A good experience in Hook

Landed there about midnight, January 13th. First engaged a brunette about 170 cm tall, probably mid-20's, black eyes, rather wide hips, natural boobs and very pretty, elegant face. Battle-name: Mia (but she said not out of Mia Wallace of Pulp Fiction fame). Has strong personality, quite focused on her business and pretends to be "classy". Quoted AR $ 2. 000 and that put her out of my table without getting into the details of what the service included.

I was then approached by a Juliana a blond (dyed) Paraguayan, short hair, late 30's, not gorgeous, but fuckable. Shows a lot of interest in getting her business. I suggested a threesome and she produced Belen, an Argentine, blond (of course, dyed as well), long hair, very good body that I had seen on the pole before, not very pretty face. We settled for AR $ 1. 200 for each and left.

As is often the case, less than perfect beauties and lower than top prices end up delivering the best service and this was a case in point. First a very complete lesbian show and then enthousiastic attention to me including stereo BBBJ and CIMs.

My drink (gin-cola): AR $ 150. Chica drink: AR $ 250 each.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

I was in Hook first time in 2 years

Although I live in BA but never do night mongering. I am kinda addicted to day mongering!

Benefits of day mongering - No alcohol, can see what you are fucking, almost half the prices and and no need to be awake all night.

So had some business clients visiting me from Europe so felt obliged to show them around...( First stop 'Hook').

Was literally packed with people at 1230 on a wednesday morning about 20 chicas and about 40 men. Some hot chicas as well. The interesting thing to note was that chicas disappeared so fast..They were being taken really fast!!!!!

I never got to ask girls prices and by the time I left, like at 2 am..almost all the girls were gone and the bar was full of men!!!

My beers were expensive. The 330 ml strella beer was costing 200 pesos.

The atmosphere of the bar..I personaly felt was kind of "pressuring" and NOT relaxed at all.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Hook may be slightly over popular right now

I observed two or three times on my last trip that the guy - girl ratio actually became greater than one during peak times ( 12:30 to 2:00 AM). One night the manager actually asked the girl I was taking out to return early or so she told me. It could be because other places like Madahos, Madonna and Black have shut down recently.

What follows is just some speculation that came to me while flying 23 hours back to Los Angeles:

Bar is now very popular with Asian groups and there seems to be one guy who who acts as tour leader or at least you see him there many nights. He tends to work with the waiters to organize tables.

Most of the AP Guys I meet are not really bar guys or they do not spend much time in bars.. The vast majority of AP guys are hard-working, successful with above average intelligence.

If this is you, go into the bar and buy the first girl that even slightly catches your eye a drink. You do not have to take her out. After the 10 to 15 minutes you spend with her, I think you will be slightly more relaxed and you will be able to spot the one that you really want. Some the girls will even help you find the girl you want after they make their own pitch of course. They girls do make money having a drink with you. If you do not take some early action the girls start ignoring you. I realize now I have added $25 to your bill but there are cheaper bars.

Also people have private messaged me for girl's contact numbers. I am not going to give that information up because I believe it hurts the girls income in the long run. There is one total fox in Hook that is currently banned from dancing because she violated one of Hook's rules. I believe it is easier to attract guys when she dances. Now she has to work the floor. I think she will be back on the pole before too long because Hook needs more girls. Hook has a computer system. I believe they know exactly how much money a girl is producing for them.

150 peso for a dring

I was there yesterday. There was circa 10 Girls. There wond have 150 peso for a normal dring. I leave directly without any Drink.

Nasty weather tonight

I hope my favorite makes it to Hook tonight from the provinces. I knew the storm was coming which was why I wanted to settle everything Friday night. Tonight is a good night to stay home and read my novel. We Californians melt in the rain.

As the World Turns

I went to Hook expecting to see my regular as she left something for me to keep on Thursday night. It gets past 1:00 AM and my regular is a no show.

I start working on another girl to take out. Two nights left, sperm management is no longer an issue. Close the deal and I am riding home to the casa when I get a Whatsapp message. " I am late please wait for me." I was told that Hook has turned off its WiFi system because the girls were spending too much time on their phones which is why I did not get the message. Thought about giving the chica I was with 500 P and returning to Hook for my favorite but I am glad I did not. Hook can be hit or miss but the chica I took was a little dynamo in the sack.

I woke up this morning with a message from my favorite saying that everything is good and that we will meet tonight.

I have a tendency to want to speculate. She was meeting with the other regular she told me she has. Babysitting issues as there was an aunt that died this week and it is her family that takes care of her daughter. Family gathering to celebrate life of the aunt. She has a second job and maybe she overslept from too much work. Just not feeling well. But really the response should be is that I like you and everything that I do for you is unconditional. Whatever comes back your way comes back. If enough is not coming back then I should just move on. It is not like I have never been dumped by a girl before.

I was with a couple of guys at the Burger Bar the other day and had the thought if you really want an Argentinean girlfriend, then you should limit yourself to speaking only with girls that wear name badges. Of course, they will be much more expensive then Hook dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by DickGrande  [View Original Post]
    people who get laid all the time feel different from people who just landed and horny.
    You said it!

i live here and get laid at will.

The most expensive sex I had in 2014 in BA, was 800 pesos for 1 hour and 100 for taxi.

Quote Originally Posted by RockinBob  [View Original Post]
    What parallel universe are you posting from? A short taxi ride 90 pesos? I can go from Palermo to San Telmo for that. My idea of a short taxi ride is San Telmo to Retiro and that's about 40.

150 for 2 empanadas and OJ? I just bought a liter of Citric esprimido OJ for 27 pesos and the place on the corner has empanadas for 13 pesos. What, did you buy 5 liters of OJ?

And what, because the chica has two babies you're supposed to not bargain the price down? And you really think because she asks 300 for a taxi she's actually going to take a taxi?

I want to talk her down to 800 and if I can't get that at Hook I'll go next door to Catto's. Hook, 1000, take it or leave it.
    Who wants to pay more, if they do not have to ? The merchandise is not the same like iphone, and the negotiation skills are different from one to another, and the taste for talent is radically different for each individual, and people who get laid all the time feel different from people who just landed and horny, it's impossible to set an uniform number for everyone, that's why there is no such a number. It's good for the new comers to have a reference number, that's all you can do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DickGrande For This Post:

Livin Large!

What 200-300 pesos can do in BsAs now ? A short taxi ride costs 90 pesos, 2 empanadas and a bottle of orange juice cost me 150 pesos. Do you really want to talk down the chica price to 1300 from 1500, she lives outside city and has to take care of 2 babies. She has to pay a taxi friend 300 to go home. These are not the girls from Black who ask 400 USD. No offense.
    What parallel universe are you posting from? A short taxi ride 90 pesos? I can go from Palermo to San Telmo for that. My idea of a short taxi ride is San Telmo to Retiro and that's about 40.

150 for 2 empanadas and OJ? I just bought a liter of Citric esprimido OJ for 27 pesos and the place on the corner has empanadas for 13 pesos. What, did you buy 5 liters of OJ?

And what, because the chica has two babies you're supposed to not bargain the price down? And you really think because she asks 300 for a taxi she's actually going to take a taxi?

I want to talk her down to 800 and if I can't get that at Hook I'll go next door to Catto's. Hook, 1000, take it or leave it.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockin Bob For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    The answer is yes. Unless you want to be paying her 2,000 pesos in a month. This is also why I post very little information about chicks on the forum anymore. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes you want to tell her no to the 200 peso bump.

6 years ago a pack of smokes cost roughly 1.25 US and decent internet chicks cost about 50 bucks US, Hook girls were about the same, with Madahos and Black at about 100. Today a pack of smokes still costs about 1.25 US and internet chicks still cost about 50 bucks while Hook chicks want 100 bucks and chicks from Black want 300-400 US dollars. Now it's much harder to get a decent experience out of one of them because with few exceptions there is an inverse relationship between what you pay and what you get. The guys on the local board are paying them 1000, they also pay less at Hippo and Black and get better service. Nearly every one of you guys that I tell this to simply refuses to believe it, why that is escapes me, with few exceptions I forget about fucking more chicks here every year than any of you will see in 10 years.

So yes, it matters. In the long run it matters a lot. Please stop doing it. If you can't, then please go to Hippo or Black.
    Well I agree that paying 2000 won't guarantee the service is better than paying 1500. The experience is different now. Years ago, Argentina was.

In crisis and many people were in shock, those non pro girls have been all gone now. Things are different. But compared to other places, BA is.

Still good, you need to make more efforts to find.

Hook

What 200-300 pesos can do in BsAs now ? A short taxi ride costs 90 pesos, 2 empanadas and a bottle of orange juice cost me 150 pesos. Do you really want to talk down the chica price to 1300 from 1500, she lives outside city and has to take care of 2 babies. She has to pay a taxi friend 300 to go home. These are not the girls from Black who ask 400 USD. No offense.
    I haven't been to Newport yet, but I have heard from members that the standard take out rate there is 2,000, so I thought I was getting a deal. Normally I would have negotiated a bit for a better price, after all this is a business deal. But since she was willing to put her neck on the line to give me her number surriptetiously I felt lucky to get a connection with her.

I have said this 1,000 times

The answer is yes. Unless you want to be paying her 2,000 pesos in a month. This is also why I post very little information about chicks on the forum anymore. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes you want to tell her no to the 200 peso bump.

6 years ago a pack of smokes cost roughly 1.25 US and decent internet chicks cost about 50 bucks US, Hook girls were about the same, with Madahos and Black at about 100. Today a pack of smokes still costs about 1.25 US and internet chicks still cost about 50 bucks while Hook chicks want 100 bucks and chicks from Black want 300-400 US dollars. Now it's much harder to get a decent experience out of one of them because with few exceptions there is an inverse relationship between what you pay and what you get. The guys on the local board are paying them 1000, they also pay less at Hippo and Black and get better service. Nearly every one of you guys that I tell this to simply refuses to believe it, why that is escapes me, with few exceptions I forget about fucking more chicks here every year than any of you will see in 10 years.

So yes, it matters. In the long run it matters a lot. Please stop doing it. If you can't, then please go to Hippo or Black.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Excuse me Cheerful, but I think you're overpaying her if you accept what she has quoted you. Again, it's your money and I have no objection whatsoever in how much you pay her. BUT, I do NOT want the girls at Hook to think that they can always get away with 1,500 per hour.

For your information, the last time I pulled a girl out of Hook was about 5 weeks ago and I paid her 1,000 for an excellent 1.5 hour session. The prevailing rate, I believe, is about 1,200 to 1,300 after negotiation. But again, this is just my advice and it's up to you to decide how much you pay. Have fun.

Joe 23.

My frank opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Cheerfull  [View Original Post]
    She quoted $1,500.
    Excuse me Cheerful, but I think you're overpaying her if you accept what she has quoted you. Again, it's your money and I have no objection whatsoever in how much you pay her. BUT, I do NOT want the girls at Hook to think that they can always get away with 1,500 per hour.

For your information, the last time I pulled a girl out of Hook was about 5 weeks ago and I paid her 1,000 for an excellent 1.5 hour session. The prevailing rate, I believe, is about 1,200 to 1,300 after negotiation. But again, this is just my advice and it's up to you to decide how much you pay. Have fun.

Joe 23.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe 23 For This Post:

Hook

Last nite, hooked up with Esten and several others (was that you Big Boss that left with that gorgeous young hottie named .?) at you guessed it, Hook!. First time there; mildly impressed. On the way over the doorman at Sens let me take a peek insided at it was full of young women sitting around doing nothing. But I had a date with the boys at Hook so will have to go back to Sens some other time). After Esten and the others left Hook I was all alone in this strange place (I'm not a boliche guy), so I eyed a young slender cutie over to sit with me. We chatted, I told her would like to see her tomorrow but gave me the standard no can do line, BUT she said she would go in the back and get me her ph number; and a few minutes later she came back and sat next to me again and discretely gave me her name and cell on a tiny slip of paper, and said don't lose it. I felt like a secret agent. I wouldn't tell you her name, at least on the public board, but a hint; she is named after a popular latin song in the USA in the 90s. She quoted $1,500. Hopefully we can connect this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Remember the adage that "We don't pay for sex, we pay them to leave.".

Well the last two nights, my favorite from Hook has left things in my apartment knowing that I am leaving in a couple of days. First night it was just a bikini top which I suppose would not be a great loss. Last night actually something a greater value. Obviously expecting to see me tonight.

Dynamics of our relationship are definitely changing and she may be winning.

I have experienced far worse losses. I cost my high school track team a victory against our rival by running a horrible race when I was supposed to win.

She is a likable pretty girl. I am just going to go with it.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheerfull For This Post:

Posting Limitations