Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 25 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Uh Oh

Remember the adage that "We don't pay for sex, we pay them to leave.".

Well the last two nights, my favorite from Hook has left things in my apartment knowing that I am leaving in a couple of days. First night it was just a bikini top which I suppose would not be a great loss. Last night actually something a greater value. Obviously expecting to see me tonight.

Dynamics of our relationship are definitely changing and she may be winning.

I have experienced far worse losses. I cost my high school track team a victory against our rival by running a horrible race when I was supposed to win.

She is a likable pretty girl. I am just going to go with it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Impressive last night

About 20 chicas and 15 guys. Not as good as the Madahos glory days, but very good and possibly the best I have seen Hook. Plenty to choose from, most in range 7.5 to 8.5 and maybe one or two 9s. On the guys side it was more locals/Latin than Asian. Not many gringos in the clubs.

BBM joined me at a table at the back, I must give him props for being an excellent wingman the other night and hooking me up with the coffee table chica. I watch as several chicas pass by and warmly greet BBM, leaning over to give him a hug. Meanwhile I get no attention. How does he do it? Fortunately I was able to get the attention of a nice paraguaya and we had a good time.

Asian invasion

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Meanwhile a whole raft of guys entered including an eight man Asian contingent. Quickly chicas are departing and Hook is becoming a sausage fest
    Asian contingents are out in force at all the Triangle clubs. They are there prime time (11:30 - 1) and tend to take the young and pretty chicas.

Almost missed my favorite chica at Hook this trip because of them. After she danced, she came and sat at the bar for a few minutes. Before I could make a move she was called over to a group of Asians sitting in the corner. For future reference purposes I asked the waiter what her name was, he had to check and then went over to her and brought her to me. Not sure why but the waiter did me a big favor before she was able to settle in with them. I tipped him well after.

My Fail as a Wing Man Last Night

I went to Hook with Retire n Trave. I had a preset date with my favorite but we had to cast around for a chica for Retire N Trave. I start pointing out chicas I know and mentioning what I know of their reputations.

So i usually spend an hour in the club. I buy my chica a drink. She does a 20 minute dance. I buy her another drink and we leave around 1:30 or 1:45. So Retire N Trave is sticking to my schedule more or less. Retire N Trave seems to like them hot and nasty with large breasts but he wants a fair deal. One chica actually asked for $200 for one hour. She was quickly sent away. "But I am beautiful." she protested.

Meanwhile a whole raft of guys entered including an eight man Asian contingent. Quickly chicas are departing and Hook is becoming a sausage fest (maybe a 6 to 4 hombre to chica ratio). So we ask my chica who to pick someone and she chooses a young and sweet dancer. Retire N Trave writes on his tablet what he wants and Miss Young and Sweet says "no." By now I am leaving and chicas are in short supply so Retire and Trave says "ok.' Grab a taxi back to the House. Walking back into the house, I just did not feel the vibe between Retire N Trave and Miss Sweet and Innocent. Retire N Trave left town today before I woke up so I do not know the outcome. I hope it turned out well.

Meanwhile my new set up where I can play music videos worked like a charm.

I recommend getting a lap dance to Beyonce's "Partition". My chica really turned up the heat on this one even though I do not think she understands the words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ12_E5R3qc

Even if I failed as a wing man I had a great night.

Enjoyable Saturday Night

I went out with my favorite. After a six month's absence, the sex was great. Also we resolved some issues that were rubbing me the wrong way. It turns out I had some misconceptions.

I think I learned a lesson here. Last May I was trying way too hard looking for a more girlfriend experience. With some counseling from Daddy Rulz, I realized I was just a "good customer" for her. It turns out being a "good customer" is a great place to be. Big Boss Man achieves satori for all you Deadheads and fans of "Beat" literature out there.

Chicas ask for 1500 P or $100 for an hour upfront. You see that price being paid by out-of-town Argentinos on the local boards. I tip my favorite (dinette set, bed, and telephone is the current inventory) so I do not negotiate down. I always do two hour sessions anyway. I was there with an experienced monger and he easily got the price down 20%. Of course we had a 700 P report on the Board two weeks ago. Just remember whatever you pay in the beginning is the price that is going to stick.

We went with another guy who took out a chica with excellent reviews. He was not so impressed. He gave me the "she was ok" review. I consider it fortunate that we do not all have the same tastes.

One thing you might consider doing would be reading the forum.

Hook, still the best

I was there on Thursday, yesterday and today in a few hours. I really like this place. Yesterday I fucked for 700 pesos which was suprising. The girl said she liked me (??). It seemed to me a pretty good fare nowadays and that girl looked like a 7-8 for me so I said yes quickly. She was argentinian but I prefer not to say her name because she asked me to say to the other girls (if they asked me today) that I had paid for her 1000 pesos. I suppose something is happening in the background but who cares...

Sex was standard (blow job without, something mandatory for me and then normal sex) but really wild. The bed moved a lot (1,5 meters) and I have scratched the floor (wooden floor). Let's see what says the owner...

I'm going there again today, if someone would like to meet there I'm from Spain but I can speak a little bit of English (not very well but enough to be in a place like this!).

Enjoy a lot the weekend!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gikubik For This Post:

Girls

I am not sure how in-depth should the reports be about a specific girl....? Looks is very personal. My 9 could be your 7 and even if we all agree on the number, we may not agree on the vibe and needs in bed. Because of this I tend to report in more general terms, unless she is very good or very bad.

The setup at Hook and other clubs with mandatory drink purchase allows for 15-20 minutes of a decent conversation and unless you are a total novice and with poor communication skills, chances are you won't end up with a dud. For newbies, you invite them to sit only if you are sure about the looks. Even if you invite her because she looks good from for but you see somethings unclose that is a turn off, send her away after 1-2 minutes politely. Also, my strong advice is to ask them about the rate, time and your needs BEFORE you order the drink. The waiter will pester you. Tell him nicely that you have few questions for her and have him come back in 5 minutes. Both of them will get the message that you are not a sucker. Use that 5 minutes to figure out if she is a keeper or not. I buy her a drink ONLY if I am planning on keeping her.

Re Price negotiations: I ask for the price before I order a drink and but I only negotiate the price before the drink order only if she quotes a ridiculous price. Lets say she says 2000 peso for 1 hr, I will offer what I am willing to pay and the services I need and confirm that it is 1 hr in your hotel and 1 hr does not include transport. I do all this before I order the drink. But lets say she says 1500 and I want to offer 1300, I do not negotiate the price too much but I work out other details before the 250 peso drink. She is more willing to agree to 1300 at the end of 20 minutes because by then hopefully you have demonstrated that you are a gentleman and you know how to treat women. I hope it makes sense.

I took 5 women out of hook this week and Delphina is my favorite. She is blonde (I prefer brunettes), she has a very pretty face, 5' 6", great body and super friendly. Of the several encounters this week all over BA, she is among my top three and I will likely repeat this week.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

Corrections and Retractions

I guess I should say the caveat is that I get all my information using Google Translate.
    TL you are right about the 50 P per drink the chica receives. Here is what I wrote back on May 23, 2014 in the Chica Prices thread Post #107. (How do I link this directly?).

"This is what a dancer told me who has worked at both Hook and Crocodilo so you can make your own assessment on the reliability of the data.

At Hook, for each dance they perform which is 20 minutes long they receive 50 pesos. If they do a solo dance (striptease) it is 100 pesos.

Of the current chica drink prices of 250 pesos, the chica receives 50 pesos if she does not go out with you, She receives zero pesos if she goes out of the club with you.

At Crocodilo, drinks with the dancers are 500 pesos and the chica receives 100 pesos. She said that usually she also picked up 200 to 300 pesos in tips a night as a dancer. At Crocodilo some of the dancers did not go out with men.".

I asked because foolishly I was hoping to see if I could help get her out of the game. I have since decided that this was a very bad idea.

TL, I think you would be surprised that people are very curious about what people make. I work for a public entity and the local newspaper (the Republican one of course) publishes my salary and other reimbursement every year.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I think that the girls get $50.00 pesos of the drink as a commission but the moment that they leave with a client they lose All commissions .

Sometimes the girl will have made $900.00 in commissions for the night so when the client offers $800.00 she will refuse .

That would be a lot of Shit Drinks ! Colored Water ?

Maybe it's a flat $50.00 pesos per drink BBM .

Not 50% .

Who cares ?

As long as they bend over and grab their ankles I'm happy !

TL.
    I guess I should say the caveat is that I get all my information using Google Translate.

Shit Drinks ! No Booze ?

If you buy a chica a drink and she does not go out she gets 50% of the drink revenue. Her drink not yours. If she does go out, the bar keeps the entire chica drink revenue. Therefore yes you will have to buy a drink for any chica you exit with. If you want to create some onda(?), sometimes buying a drink for the friend of the chica that you want to take out is good strategy. I think fishermen call this chumming. I can always tell who the big hitters (or at least which guys are spending money) are in the bar.

Also the chica gets 50 P for a pole dance. The three (when I was last there) chicas who do the strip shows receive 125 P per dance. Prices change frequently in inflationary Argentina.
    I think that the girls get $50.00 pesos of the drink as a commission but the moment that they leave with a client they lose All commissions .

Sometimes the girl will have made $900.00 in commissions for the night so when the client offers $800.00 she will refuse .

That would be a lot of Shit Drinks ! Colored Water ?

Maybe it's a flat $50.00 pesos per drink BBM .

Not 50% .

Who cares ?

As long as they bend over and grab their ankles I'm happy !

TL.

Pay Scale if I remember correctly

If you buy a chica a drink and she does not go out she gets 50% of the drink revenue. Her drink not yours. If she does go out, the bar keeps the entire chica drink revenue. Therefore yes you will have to buy a drink for any chica you exit with. If you want to create some onda(?), sometimes buying a drink for the friend of the chica that you want to take out is good strategy. I think fishermen call this chumming. I can always tell who the big hitters (or at least which guys are spending money) are in the bar.

Also the chica gets 50 P for a pole dance. The three (when I was last there) chicas who do the strip shows receive 125 P per dance. Prices change frequently in inflationary Argentina.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I don't know this for a fact but I would assume that the drink purchased would not transfer to a new girl. If so, how could the chicks that are making a living hustling guys for drinks with no intention of leaving with anybody make a living? This isn't a slam at Hook, which by and large is a decent place with pretty girls but there are girls there that are content walking with just their commission on the drinks you buy.
    Exactly. No transfer policy and there never has been.

Pretty sure that is correct

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea  [View Original Post]
    Details on the girls are coming up but I would like one thing clarified. I understood the bartender to say that one chic drink is good enough for any chic but I think I misunderstood him with the loud background. I bought a drink for a girl but I decided not to take her. I invited another girl to discuss take out fees and she insisted that I need to buy her another drink if I wanted to take her.
    I don't know this for a fact but I would assume that the drink purchased would not transfer to a new girl. If so, how could the chicks that are making a living hustling guys for drinks with no intention of leaving with anybody make a living? This isn't a slam at Hook, which by and large is a decent place with pretty girls but there are girls there that are content walking with just their commission on the drinks you buy.

Hook

I took Esten's advice below and went to Hook every night.

This is my third time visiting BA. I am an avid monger but rarely get to Argentina. (sad). When I do, it is a pleasurable solo week.

Hook did not disappoint. This is a small club so even though there are only 15 girls, it feels like the place is packed. The quality is more than good. Much better than Black. I went there every night and pulled a girl every night.

Drinks are 200 peso and chic drinks are 250. You need to buy one chica drink per hour of exit time. For example, if you want to take the girl out for two hours, you buy two drinks. That is like the house fee. Details on the girls are coming up but I would like one thing clarified. I understood the bartender to say that one chic drink is good enough for any chic but I think I misunderstood him with the loud background. I bought a drink for a girl but I decided not to take her. I invited another girl to discuss take out fees and she insisted that I need to buy her another drink if I wanted to take her.

Posting Limitations